What HL faction is the MOST hated?

Options
13»

Comments

• LFrickn - Harshlands
    LFrickn - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    u gota be pretty hated to be KOS by Kingdom Kingdom people are pretty much the coolest people out there always helping out where they can :)
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    im pretty sure low end QQme members are voting for QQme to be cool, honestly QQme isnt hated much at all.

You're right, we're not hated....we're feared. ;)
  • LFrickn - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ehhh only because u attack 60s with 80s an 70s with 90s and 30-50 with 80+ lmao
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ehhh only because u attack 60s with 80s an 70s with 90s and 30-50 with 80+ lmao

You don't come out of SZ long enough to see the pk action, explain?
  • LFrickn - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I really have no reason to fight a lvl 82 barb.....at lvl 73 bring me some low mid 70s and I dont stay in sz but u must have lvl 80+ to kill me why is that?
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I only need myself....and reason I go for you? DarkLotus tends to never stfu and brag about how "superior" you guys are. I just think it's funny you guys shutted up after being soloed by Anti.
  • LFrickn - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yaaa I wana see u fight anithero an see how good u do vs him our highest lvl there was 72 being me an Rom an 1 60 an a few 50s an 40s theres no way for us to kill a 92 demon archer when he one shots everyone but me and he spent over a mill on towers but ya I wana see u fight him thats like me fighting u.......so once u can kill him I will fight u
  • Shajrix - Harshlands
    Shajrix - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    How is DarkLotus "scum", not on this list...? b:chuckle I am confused.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't waste time, or time will waste you.
  • LFrickn - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I only need myself....and reason I go for you? DarkLotus tends to never stfu and brag about how "superior" you guys are. I just think it's funny you guys shutted up after being soloed by Anti.

as I said it takes 80+ to kill me.......u are lvl 82 did u not read that part?
  • Anemone - Harshlands
    Anemone - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    as I said it takes 80+ to kill me.......u are lvl 82 did u not read that part?

Did it ever occur to you that some other guilds may not have as readily a supply of 7x as they do 8x? Or maybe that some people kill you just because, maybe they don't like you? It has nothing to do with your level and theirs.

It doesn't "take" this or that to kill anyone. If something was used to or involved in killing you, you have died. Hit go to town and either fight back, bring help to "even the odds", go afk in SZ, leave, log off, w/e and move on. There's nothing more to it than that.
    Formerly /Haiku/ of Lost City.
    Still cognitive atrophy at its finest.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yaaa I wana see u fight anithero an see how good u do vs him our highest lvl there was 72 being me an Rom an 1 60 an a few 50s an 40s theres no way for us to kill a 92 demon archer when he one shots everyone but me and he spent over a mill on towers but ya I wana see u fight him thats like me fighting u.......so once u can kill him I will fight u

Doesn't matter if I can kill Anti or not, the matter of the fact is you guys went in all confident thinking you're gonna win a free 10m.
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    *prepares for the "Yea, there's 30+ people from our faction.. But he's level 9X!! ZOMG Pawnzorz!! b:shocked" excuse*

The way you make excuses for yourself, lfrickn, is beyond self-flattery that it makes you look more pitiful every second.
    I wana see u fight him thats like me fighting u.......so once u can kill him I will fight u

Difference is that we actually fight a player with a higher level than us. If we die, then so be it. We don't get all bitter and ranting. You, on the other hand, prefer to flee to SZ and then start the endless blabbing.

Go figure.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The fact that anyone could lose to 1 person is beyond pitiful. If you had 3 clerics, you basically win. Chain sleep, he doesn't even get to play the entire game.

Or...you could use BMs. Please tell me you have at least 3 BMs in your guild.

There is no excuse for losing that TW, regardless of how high a level he is.

Besides that...I do agree its kinda **** how amazing Saveless thinks he is because he camps SP all day long and kills lowbies.
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Pots and genie skills for sleep and stun. Not impossible. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The fact that anyone could lose to 1 person is beyond pitiful. If you had 3 clerics, you basically win. Chain sleep, he doesn't even get to play the entire game.

Besides that...I do agree its kinda **** how amazing Saveless thinks he is because he camps SP all day long and kills lowbies.

I would say the high level guy that 1 shots everyone defending wins 99% of the time in that war.

The only thing that makes it slightly impressive is the fact that he was switching between wars.
  • XCyrusX - Harshlands
    XCyrusX - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

i couldnt enter the instance on my char and neither could my bro :( we would have been all that was needed to take the other half of the crystal hp with the plan we had, some members crapped out mid battle other lazy asses went afk or logged out, guess i did need myself in there b:shocked i have a screenshot of the char i was there on, lvl 52 nub veno. god i hate that character at the moment.
  • NinJaXXX - Harshlands
    NinJaXXX - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ANYWAY i care less 4 TW i just joined darklotus cos u QQme cant deal with ur own members FAAAIL wtf is the meaning off me as a player reporting UR OWN member cos he is camping sp now cos u fail with ur own member i joined darklotus so start to deal with our own member instead off outside for once or darklotus will grow even bigger now let me lv so i can become un enojing **** and **** u QQme
  • TwentySeven - Harshlands
    TwentySeven - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ANYWAY i care less 4 TW i just joined darklotus cos u QQme cant deal with ur own members FAAAIL wtf is the meaning off me as a player reporting UR OWN member cos he is camping sp now cos u fail with ur own member i joined darklotus so start to deal with our own member instead off outside for once or darklotus will grow even bigger now let me lv so i can become un enojing **** and **** u QQme

translation.....b:cry....b:cry...b:cry.....and more....b:cry..
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

damn

how is qqme gonna go forward.
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

If you talk like this in real life, you'll consume every oxygen in a room and die due to the inability to pause and breathe.

So much rage, hun. Take a chill pill. Else, you'll have grays by the time you hit the age of 4. :)
  • IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    IRNoob - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If you talk like this in real life, you'll consume every oxygen in a room and die due to the inability to pause and breathe.

So much rage, hun. Take a chill pill. Else, you'll have grays by the time you hit the age of 4. :)

QTF ur not gonna do nothing. Id beat the **** out of u
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think the faction TurtleSEX is the most hated one. I mean damn.. their swagger is 1337 to the max.
  • IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think the faction TurtleSEX is the most hated one. I mean damn.. their swagger is 1337 to the max.

Errr, that is a positive statement, not negative........b:chuckle
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Errr, that is a positive statement, not negative........b:chuckle

b:sad S..S-STOP POINTING OUT THAT I'M USELESS!! b:cry
  • IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:kissb:kissb:kiss
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:kissb:kiss

b:cute
    At least I'm a bit loved~~ b:heart <Flashing heart of epilepsy attacks!
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Jailbait>Bittersweet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CryMeARiver - Harshlands
    CryMeARiver - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I havent really had a problem whit any of thoes factions. I think its pretty weak when ppl rpk low levels over n over when they are trying to turn in quests but thats about it. I say be cool let them turn them in the do your thang. I also find it funny when ppl 3v1 you then talk sh.it like they did somthing special.
  • Intangible - Harshlands
    Intangible - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I voted other! ;D

Why? Cause I hate the guild BRASIL. Why do I hate them? Cause my 4-5 years of gaming experience has taught me they are normally a mass of babbling idiots who do nothing but waste my time. There-fore I PK any and all of them I come into contact with.

BTW, before you waste time saying I'm a racist and such, I know I am, I got over so now it's your turn. ;3

PS: I still have your Aero from that PvP at Anglers Village way back when we were in our 40's Scarlet. <3