What HL faction is the MOST hated?

Options
Icom - Harshlands
Icom - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
SOOO...I know there is always a lot of talk about rpk, pve, pvp, noob this noob that, but which faction do you REALLY HATE the most???

post your reason below.
Post edited by Icom - Harshlands on

Comments

• Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Icom's topics are epic. Same thing over and overb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icom - Harshlands
    Icom - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Icom's topics are epic. Same thing over and overb:surrender

Like whoa....Really? How so? b:surrender
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well, I see a lot of votes for Kingdom, some for QQme, some for Crimson and not any reasoning whatsoever. So, I'll kick it off.

Crimson - Faction-wide god complex. Think they're better than the entire server and make allies just so they can have them do all their dirty work (oh and pays AsHeZ and UnknownWDF to drop tag and do the dirty work when there's no allies to use). I would hate QQme but I really just have to feel bad for them as I watch Crimson use them for their pking and give nothing in return (Just like when they had an alliance with Kingdom I see about a 5-1 QQme to Crimson ratio at all pking).
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Eh, I'll humor the discussion aspect of this, but I'm not contributing to the poll - I don't have personal hate for any factions at this point. But then, I'm ridiculously easygoing for the most part.

I haven't had any personal interractions ingame with Kingdom, Crimson, or Kylin. So, no opinion there. Most of my exposure to those guilds comes from their members here on the forums, and I know better than to judge an entire faction on the words of a few people who like to forum lurk. That said, I suspect Kingdom is getting the majority of the hate votes because they seem to be the power to deal with in TW at the moment. Fear/Hate/Destroy The Establishment and all that, ya know. Whoever's judged to be the most powerful, the most likely to go all the way, is going to get more people "hating" them.

The only listed guild I've had any contact with ingame is QQme. I was PK'd by one and I've held conversations with a couple others. No hard feelings from me since, hello, PvP server, PK happens. And the convos have been pretty intelligent and entertaining :) I like having a good time so my exposure thus far to QQme has been a plus, all considered. Full Disclosure: I still prefer my own guild for entertainment and camraderie value ;) But I don't discriminate based on people's guild affiliations. I'm here to have a good time and I don't much care what faction name is over someone's head.

So I'm totally unhelpful here, being one without hate. Ah well :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Mord - Harshlands
    Mord - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well, I see a lot of votes for Kingdom, some for QQme, some for Crimson and not any reasoning whatsoever. So, I'll kick it off.

Crimson - Faction-wide god complex. Think they're better than the entire server and make allies just so they can have them do all their dirty work (oh and pays AsHeZ and UnknownWDF to drop tag and do the dirty work when there's no allies to use). I would hate QQme but I really just have to feel bad for them as I watch Crimson use them for their pking and give nothing in return (Just like when they had an alliance with Kingdom I see about a 5-1 QQme to Crimson ratio at all pking).

lol..we made an agreement with qqme which avoided a 3vs1 situation, instead there is a 2vs2 situation, which is fair and a lot more fun, but I guess, 2vs2 situations ain't good for carebear guilds, since they love easy ways. We have never paid unkown or ash to drop his tag, they droped it because they hated (and still do) kd and wanted to pk them, and I guess he did a pretty good job, ash even had his own thread, made by kd peeps, qqing about him pking your asses^^
    About the god complex thing, are you serious? look at your own guild, look at half of this server and then tell me that crimson has the god complex..
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    kylin.dont like em.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    angeRRRRRRRRRRR
    AsHeZ
    Eragon
    Saveless
    QQme
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol..we made an agreement with qqme which avoided a 3vs1 situation, instead there is a 2vs2 situation, which is fair and a lot more fun, but I guess, 2vs2 situations ain't good for carebear guilds, since they love easy ways. We have never paid unkown or ash to drop his tag, they droped it because they hated (and still do) kd and wanted to pk them, and I guess he did a pretty good job, ash even had his own thread, made by kd peeps, qqing about him pking your asses^^
    About the god complex thing, are you serious? look at your own guild, look at half of this server and then tell me that crimson has the god complex..

Ok, so lets ignore when I'm aoe grinding and Antihero, iamkiller, AngerRR, and Zin came to pk me and a lvl 66 cleric (4v2 by my count... 4 9x ppl against a lvl 71 and lvl 66 nonetheless). So, assuming you guys are trying to set up a 2v2 situation (which all I ever hear is about how 1 person is getting ganked by 3+ ppl in faction chat), then it's 2 QQme vs 2 Kingdom. To get Crimson into the equation it should be about 5v5 and that makes it about 4QQme, 1 Crimson like I've said before. I'm not even talking about TW here I'm talking about pking so if you're talking about TW you completely missed the point of this post.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I guess he did a pretty good job, ash even had his own thread, made by kd peeps, qqing about him pking your asses^^

This is the kind of thing i don't like, one guy QQ's 200 are to blame. I actually enjoy the KoS. I don't give a **** about geting killed.. don't blame the faction blame the playerb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    actually,
    IN PVP:

2 KD members would bring 4 QQme members, 5 crimson members. thats how it works tbh
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

I would appreciate if people stop using the term carebear where it does not apply. It always comes from someone i have NEVER seen pk ever. I have been at almost all KD pk fights and every single one has been the same story, we come, we wipe the few crimson that are there then 20 more QQme come kill us then crimson brags. Crimson is by far the biggest carebear faction, stick to TW as you are much better at it than world pk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ok, so lets ignore when I'm aoe grinding and Antihero, iamkiller, AngerRR, and Zin came to pk me and a lvl 66 cleric (4v2 by my count... 4 9x ppl against a lvl 71 and lvl 66 nonetheless). So, assuming you guys are trying to set up a 2v2 situation (which all I ever hear is about how 1 person is getting ganked by 3+ ppl in faction chat), then it's 2 QQme vs 2 Kingdom. To get Crimson into the equation it should be about 5v5 and that makes it about 4QQme, 1 Crimson like I've said before. I'm not even talking about TW here I'm talking about pking so if you're talking about TW you completely missed the point of this post.

GTFOb:bye Ur post 0 sense WTF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    GTFOb:bye Ur post 0 sense WTF

I guess you're just too stupid to understand. Let me put it simply.

I'm talking about zerging in pk, Mord says they are trying to set up a 2v2 situation, I point out that I have never seen even numbers in pk (always Kingdom outnumbered). Simple enough to understand?
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I voted for QQme because we probably are the most hated faction and I love it. I'd rather be hated then be a carebear.
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I guess you're just too stupid to understand. Let me put it simply.

I'm talking about zerging in pk, Mord says they are trying to set up a 2v2 situation, I point out that I have never seen even numbers in pk (always Kingdom outnumbered). Simple enough to understand?

Idiot. He was talking about TWb:surrender I don't care if QQme comes and **** us after we **** CS. The bs in all this is most crimson shouting to the world " WE ARE NUMBER 1" when in fact they are sz hugging idiots. They are good TW yes but their pvp skills are since the begging of server:

"Call KD to kill LS and Pend"

- no alliance, only deads-

"Call QQme to kill KD"

aka beg for help.

When they pk alone i will respect then. Until then STFU u are worthless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I voted for QQme because we probably are the most hated faction and I love it. I'd rather be hated then be a carebear.

you voted for yourself as most hated? WHAT A BAD ****. this is possibly the most pathetic thing i have seen thus far on the forums, and i have seen alot of ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol Taboo, calling us carebears while u are lvl 88 now, tell me what KOS did u had when u grinded in peace up till 86-87 ?

TW is part of the game, i have been and seen Crimson only ppl wipe you out being outnumbered, it happen other way around i dont deny that, but your attitude just show how stupid and arrogant you are.

Me and Ash killed 7 of KD and Kylin in 5 min including mr lvl 89/90 emoWDF.

Anyways cry more, you are just way below my league.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options

Of course! I forgot that Crimson members can 2v7 Kingdom members in 5 minutes. Ok I changed my mind, you guys rock, let me have your babies. b:dirty
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    the only thing u get in you is when i have to .... (edited for bannable stuff i guess )
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I voted for QQme - those kids need to be wiped off the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol Taboo, calling us carebears while u are lvl 88 now, tell me what KOS did u had when u grinded in peace up till 86-87 ?

TW is part of the game, i have been and seen Crimson only ppl wipe you out being outnumbered, it happen other way around i dont deny that, but your attitude just show how stupid and arrogant you are.

Anyways cry more, you are just way below my league.

uh, up until 86 i had all the KoSes caused by Crimson that were put on our shoulders to uphold. by the way, i have never seen you in a pk fight either, funny how that works, i dont deny you and ashez could 2 v 7 lvl 6x and 7x's why not figth with the big boys now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This is as un-biased and as truthful as I can get:

Crimson:
    They have decent pvp skills, and seem to be very well organized when it comes to pking and TW. Not really much to say about them other then they have the numbers, and the levels to be very successful. I think Crimson is strong and a good match vs the other two major guilds. Expect to see them around for a long time.

Kingdom:
    They started very very strong on this server, and now they have a lot of very high levels. But I think they will be the main target for a lot of guilds because they currently own the most land and are in a position to take a huge chunk of the map. Not to mention, Icon isn't exactly the most loved player on the server. But even though they are a strong guild, I've seen some really bad PvP tactics, which isn't good when you have two major guilds hunting you.

Kylin:
    Strong guild, but they can't compete with the numbers and levels that other guilds have. Honestly I don't know why, they always seemed really strong and drama-free, but for some reason they just couldn't keep up with the other guilds. Also, they are very badly positioned on the TW map, and it makes them attackable by just about everyone. Due to the fact that they are in the way of other guilds, I would expect Kylin to be off the TW map in a few short weeks.

QQme:
    The highest levels on the server, and the best PvP skills I've seen in a long time. Outside of TW, they aren't the most organized guild I've ever seen, but when it comes to war time, everyone seems to buckle down. They have had some setbacks with the whole Ascii nerdrage incident, but I believe they recovered nicely. At one point of another, they have openly pked every major guild on the server, and have proven they can handle heavy KoS from big guilds. I expect them to be a huge factor in TW in the weeks to come.

These are just my thoughts, love or hate them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This is as un-biased and as truthful as I can get:

Crimson:
    They have decent pvp skills, and seem to be very well organized when it comes to pking and TW. Not really much to say about them other then they have the numbers, and the levels to be very successful. I think Crimson is strong and a good match vs the other two major guilds. Expect to see them around for a long time.

Kingdom:
    They started very very strong on this server, and now they have a lot of very high levels. But I think they will be the main target for a lot of guilds because they currently own the most land and are in a position to take a huge chunk of the map. Not to mention, Icon isn't exactly the most loved player on the server. But even though they are a strong guild, I've seen some really bad PvP tactics, which isn't good when you have two major guilds hunting you.
    Kylin:
    Strong guild, but they can't compete with the numbers and levels that other guilds have. Honestly I don't know why, they always seemed really strong and drama-free, but for some reason they just couldn't keep up with the other guilds. Also, they are very badly positioned on the TW map, and it makes them attackable by just about everyone. Due to the fact that they are in the way of other guilds, I would expect Kylin to be off the TW map in a few short weeks.

QQme:
    The highest levels on the server, and the best PvP skills I've seen in a long time. Outside of TW, they aren't the most organized guild I've ever seen, but when it comes to war time, everyone seems to buckle down. They have had some setbacks with the whole Ascii nerdrage incident, but I believe they recovered nicely. At one point of another, they have openly pked every major guild on the server, and have proven they can handle heavy KoS from big guilds. I expect them to be a huge factor in TW in the weeks to come.

U must be kidding me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    angeRRRRRRRRRRR
    AsHeZ
    Eragon
    Saveless
    QQme

QQ, why my name? b:cry
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Fans <3
    angeRRRRRRRRRRR
    AsHeZ
    Eragon
    Saveless
    QQme

Crimson:
    Crimsom, there has been alot of drama following this guild. They might not necesarily be the pking champs, but in TW, flame me if you want, but they will not be beaten for along while. They have good coordination, experience and leadership in that front. Although as Lindt says, QQme may carry them sometimes, but they always pay it back and are a very good guild.

Kingdom:
    Why does everyone hate on them? There a great guild, very rounded out. They do not lack in pvp like crim do, and tw like QQ does. As said that they are not always up to par with it. With the war on Etherblade I was expecting a KD victory in about 30 minutes, so that swayed my opinion on them. The guild has great organization though, I will give them that. With a 50m hh fund though... why cant you actualy farm your 9x's gear?

Kylin:
    Before they were essentialy the #1 target of the server, they went drama free for a long while, lying under the radar, which is one of the best qualities you can have in a guild. It all went down hill after they got focus fired by two of the top guilds. They could probably defend one, as with all others, but two is enough to overwhelm any guild.

QQme:
    By far has the most controversy. IMO, (again flame me if you want) we have the most fun out of any other guild, they just give you 2 or 3 rules then you can do whatever the **** you want after that. QQ's TW skills could improve, and they will really never be as good as they were before ascii raged. Ascii was also a good attack leader for tw also, so he will be missed for that. In terms of PVP they have proven themselves enough so I wont comment on that.

I am going to not vote in this poll all together. I have nothing against certain guilds, hell they all have cool members. Except kos is kos, and we all have to follow it. Just remember this is a GAME and it is meant for FUN. Not to spend 18 hours a day grinding in your deep dark basement. Some people take it too seriosuly and need to relax. :) That is all.
    Wonhalt
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

U must be kidding me...

Hatter

10char
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    why not figth with the big boys now?

you sound like sean
    seriously word for word
    wish i ss'd that part too
    http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9546/20090604010437.png
  • Anemone - Harshlands
    Anemone - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Despite KoS, I've maintained friendships in all of the listed guilds. Sure, we PK each other, but we don't take it so personally as to talk trash or hate each other for it. That's just stupid.
    Formerly /Haiku/ of Lost City.
    Still cognitive atrophy at its finest.
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    you voted for yourself as most hated? WHAT A BAD ****. this is possibly the most pathetic thing i have seen thus far on the forums, and i have seen alot of ****.

Before you fail at flaming again, next time try reading the topic a little more carefully:
    "What HL faction is the MOST hated?" The topic isn't asking for my own opinion its asking for a fact, and the fact is I personally believe QQme is the most hated. And I like being in a hated guild.

Was that so hard to understand?
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    SOOO...I know there is always a lot of talk about rpk, pve, pvp, noob this noob that, but which faction do you REALLY HATE the most???

post your reason below.

read this poster above me

blame the op