Options

Comments

• Whiteleo - Lost City
    Whiteleo - Lost City Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    White...
    lol duel.
    What happens if the cleric I don't know... sleeps you?

O.o i told you to spam Earth Strand when the count down is 1 and Go
    Geine Earth Strand have no channel , so cleric have no chance to cast sleep.
    he should immobilize 3 sec at the beginning of the duel.
    after the immobilize he will try to spam plum short to u
    no problem plum short take 1.5+1 sec 2.5 sec ,during that time our sutra ultimate already own him.b:victory
    if he can attack u back for some reason, just Tree of protection = b:bye Cleric

PS: me and my geine train and specialize for Duel, i don't pk ,btw
    pking will be more easy cause of sneak attack and franzy xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    no problem plum short take 1.5+1 sec 2.5 sec ,during that time our sutra ultimate already own him.b:victory

Immobilizing doesn't stop anyone from attacking
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I just wait for them to die, then steal the credit of the kill.

PS: me and my geine train and specialize for Duel

LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

I hope this is a joke... all the cleric needs to do is sleep you and the combo is done. Immobilize is not a stun... just prevents them from moving. And trying to pk a cleric (instead of a duel) is pretty difficult... self healing + a HP charm + wearing robes = not fun for a wizard. There is always a way to kill a cleric... just depends on the situation and the gear of the cleric you're attacking etc.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't usually die to wizards unless my heiro gets bypassed.

A level 11 blade tempest with extreme poison can crit me for nearly 10k, if they have a +9 99 gold sword.

But my own level, lvl 10 blade tempest doesn't hit more than... 3.5k, which is still enough to bypass my heiro. (Don't have 7k hp yet ;))

Seal, Undine, sutra, pyrogram, stone rain, bladetempest when a wizard has 399 chi is definitely the most problematic combo, since it bypasses the heiro, and happens so fast. If i'm channeling a plume shot while they do this I usually don't even have time to guardian light, especially if they have their sleep as well.

Usually you have to have fast reflexes to drop or holy path away or something...

In fact, I use plume shell vs wizards these days since everyone in cq that's 99 has lvl 11 blade tempest.
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't usually die to wizards unless my heiro gets bypassed.

A level 11 blade tempest with extreme poison can crit me for nearly 10k, if they have a +9 99 gold sword.

But my own level, lvl 10 blade tempest doesn't hit more than... 3.5k, which is still enough to bypass my heiro. (Don't have 7k hp yet ;))

Seal, Undine, sutra, pyrogram, stone rain, bladetempest when a wizard has 399 chi is definitely the most problematic combo, since it bypasses the heiro, and happens so fast. If i'm channeling a plume shot while they do this I usually don't even have time to guardian light, especially if they have their sleep as well.

Usually you have to have fast reflexes to drop or holy path away or something...

In fact, I use plume shell vs wizards these days since everyone in cq that's 99 has lvl 11 blade tempest.

You stole my smexy combo bish b:cry
  • Whiteleo - Lost City
    Whiteleo - Lost City Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Immobilizing doesn't stop anyone from attacking

really?, i tested it 4 or more time with cleric bm and barb they can't attack back
    O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FiveAlive - Heavens Tear
    FiveAlive - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    A cleric with a all Phys Shards is fail, even easier to kill than a Vit ska nk.

Undine Elemtnal Weakness, Fow, Extreme, BIDS i hit one for 9k the other day

+9 weap and 100% pure magic FTW, for those who are saying how I hit so high b:victory
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Undine that increases your damage by what 10%?

Magic shell is a counter to that so it wont be significant increase
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    undine adds ~25-30% damage in pvp.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Macros - Lost City
    Macros - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    sorbik level 11 tempest would crit u for a bit more with a +9 weap :P i crit 10k on EPs with level 10 and +9 hh99 sword (pretty well geared EP as well, all 4sock pdef 90 gear)

that was without genie skills too :P

but pro EPs, cant really kill with tempest :X gotta duke it out, finish with sutra cuz they cant kill you either unless they hell spark and u stand there
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    *Wanders in*

Weeee, kill it with arrows!b:chuckle
    I kill things b:victory
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I kill them over time by allowing them to succumb to old age, entice them into drinking and smoking heavily. Then and only then! will they feel the wrath of my plank with a nail in it. b:laugh
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    Onistie - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    well everything is pretty simply...bein a cleric with +7 arbor, and legendary leggings an armor with thunderkings seal i can say that cleric vs. arcane user if the cleric is experienced will pwn the arcane 1-2hit tops...LA veno's i kill in 3-4hits...BM's lvl 75 below i can kill in less then 5 hits....it all depends on the skills u got maxed...clerics vs. clerics should be one of the easiest duels there is no lie unless its PVP an they got a charm...all i can say Razor Wing FTW...it can nearly 1hit any cleric lvl 75 below i dueled and for a cleric reading this...MAX YOU DAMN CURSE SKILLS COMMON, with the 30% mag def reduction a BM's altar marrow will be canceled out and he/she will be destroyed, fighting another cleric use ur other seal and decrease there phys def 30% and i know ur thinkin "i dont have time to cast these" well ur nutz...for a BM u can simply take 3/4 his hp in 1 hit if u do this combo properly, Paralyze him, elemental seal, sleep, then temptest/weild thunder an there almost dead and for an arcane cleric/wizard lol theres no chance for them to do anything, most wiz's an clerics that stun in the beggining is in my opinion an inexperienced player cause sleep can be easily resisted if u know how to time sparks, and WHY am i givin all this info out? well im tired of BM's archers an wizs sayin they pwn clerics all day, but its funny cause when i duel them they blame loses on lagb:chuckle in my personally experience only competition for a cleric would be barb cause the high hp takes a lil bit of kitin to completely pwn,,an archers, honestly there all punching bags an have no chance for duelin clerics lol, my genie skill removes there shield an movement immunity buff then there just motionless an dumbfounded rest of duel
    red rose red rose...i dont think really knows but to me it seems her magic attack blowsb:byeb:surrender
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    cleric vs. mage almost never ends. everytime i fight a mage anymore it's just a hiero battle. tempest crits me for enough to tick my hiero, and the magic damage is null anyways.

unless u crit multiple times in a short amount of time, or somehow lock them so perfectly that it makes them go wtfstop, i don't think this fight will end. once they're both geared, of course. not level 70 armour.
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    *Wanders in*

Weeee, kill it with arrows!b:chuckle

arrows?b:chuckleb:laugh ur joking right?...even the best of the best archers cant fight a cleric properly unless its neone0b:shocked but all his stuff was +12 an he had 200k rep but thank goodness that was on PW MY version
    red rose red rose...i dont think really knows but to me it seems her magic attack blowsb:byeb:surrender
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I kill them over time by allowing them to succumb to old age, entice them into drinking and smoking heavily. Then and only then! will they feel the wrath of my plank with a nail in it. b:laugh

OOOhhhh, nice one!b:shocked

I think its worth trying to leap to them from behind and cover their eyes calling "Guess who!" and while Cleric try to take out their gun/knife/dil.do you just turn their head in weird angle. And thats that!b:victory
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    arrows?b:chuckleb:laugh ur joking right?...even the best of the best archers cant fight a cleric properly unless its neone0b:shocked but all his stuff was +12 an he had 200k rep but thank goodness that was on PW MY version

Try new method! Spam their mailbox with 1 coin mails. it works against any lvl!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    well everything is pretty simply...bein a cleric with +7 arbor, and legendary leggings an armor with thunderkings seal i can say that cleric vs. arcane user if the cleric is experienced will pwn the arcane 1-2hit topscause when i duel them they blame loses on lagb:chuckle i

+7 Arbor? Why b:surrender

Duels are NOT a good measure of skills. Anyone can win a duel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    +7 Arbor? Why b:surrender

Duels are NOT a good measure of skills. Anyone can win a duel.

make it +12, then u will 1 shot most ppl +-10 lvl.
    That will prove what?
    give same wpn to a wizz and let him try a SS on you b:bye

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Does that arbor say 'manufactured by Krout' perchance?

If it does thats my old weapon.

• Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    That will prove what?

lol why would i let him/her try? simple fact is wizards are to slow, and lvl 70 i get my +5 saky light with 2 flawless sapphs in it, but im simply sayin clerics are probally the most under rated class there is...yea an EP is used for support, we can be used just as well to pwn anything an anyone, and if a wiz does manage to get SS off then the cleric he/she is against isnt playin the cleric to the best of there ability, oh all my duels i've never had to heal with IH or surge, i let my skills do the dealin an my genie do the healinb:victory..if any1 has a prob with my opinions welll it shows my lvl an server im on, come at me...lvl 80 below ill PVP and with my new lvl 70 wep ill have 8k mag damage minimum...pure mag build FTW...come one come all, i love a competition..and b4 i get hate mail im not sayin im unbeatable, im just not squishy like a wiz
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Is it my old arbor oni?

• Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Does that arbor say 'manufactured by Krout' perchance?

If it does thats my old weapon.

lol no..i manu my weps an refine em...and if needed socket..my luck is horrible with my manufacturing tho..maybe i should just buy from AH for now onb:puzzled
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol why would i let him/her try? simple fact is wizards are to slow, and lvl 70 i get my +5 saky light with 2 flawless sapphs in it, but im simply sayin clerics are probally the most under rated class there is...yea an EP is used for support, we can be used just as well to pwn anything an anyone, and if a wiz does manage to get SS off then the cleric he/she is against isnt playin the cleric to the best of there ability, oh all my duels i've never had to heal with IH or surge, i let my skills do the dealin an my genie do the healinb:victory..if any1 has a prob with my opinions welll it shows my lvl an server im on, come at me...lvl 80 below ill PVP and with my new lvl 70 wep ill have 8k mag damage minimum...pure mag build FTW...come one come all, i love a competition..and b4 i get hate mail im not sayin im unbeatable, im just not squishy like a wiz

8k magic dmg at lvl 70? Dunno what you're smoking but I would love to have the number of your dealer :byebye

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Just wondering because my old arbor had 2 Beauty's, and +5 refine when I sold it. I'm cursed at manufacturing, only 2/4 socket gear I make is usually for friend's that need my skill level. My Stepp's Cape only got 2 sockets, which doesn't really matter(has no more money for shards).

Also that 8k thing won't happen, I currently have high magic (365) and wield a +5 Saky's imbued with immaculates, my base magic maximum is 5357. Unless she means damage as in, the amount she hits for, in which case a maxed wield thunder and similar spells will go to around 8-9kish(at my level 11-12k).

• Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    That will prove what?

lol ill let a wiz do an SS on me for free,,,but they gotta let me do a sparked razor wing on themb:bye 3k hit minimum...so what will these 2 things prove? i let a wiz test there SS damage on me? b4 u speak duel a real clericb:shutup all i can say if there skills are maxed right an they got the right combob:byeUrsa
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol ill let a wiz do an SS on me for free,,,but they gotta let me do a sparked razor wing on themb:bye 3k hit minimum...so what will these 2 things prove? i let a wiz test there SS damage on me? b4 u speak duel a real clericb:shutup all i can say if there skills are maxed right an they got the right combob:byeUrsa

it was +7 1 socket...but 2more lvl's i get my +5 saky light with 2 flawless sapphs then PK mode will be extremely interesting, just needed get the rest of my TT70 gear sharded with flawless cit's..or should i wait for tt80 hmmb:embarrass
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lwith my new lvl 70 wep ill have 8k mag damage minimum...pure mag build FTW

Unless you refine that weap like hell, think +10, your mag damage won't even reach 8k maximum. I'm pure mag with all +MAG equips and my maximum damage is 8.3k. That's with a +4 Wheel of Life with 2 flawless sapphires.

P.S. I do have a set of +HP equips for TTs and such. :P Not that suicidal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Unless you refine that weap like hell, think +10, your mag damage won't even reach 8k maximum. I'm pure mag with all +MAG equips and my maximum damage is 8.3k. That's with a +4 Wheel of Life with 2 flawless sapphires.

P.S. I do have a set of +HP equips for TTs and such. :P Not that suicidal.

its a guess...with my arbor +5 i have 6-7k damage so i thought with my arbor ill reach around 8k..maybe 7.5...