Gm Plz View >=^D

Options
Onistie - Sanctuary
Onistie - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
20090617231827.png

OK I HAVE A QUESTION I NEED ANSWERED...I MADE A VENO BOUT 2WEEKS AGO AN SHE HAS A BLACK TAIL BUT I DID NOT!! EDIT SOME FILE THING IN THE GAME FOLDER...PEOPLE KEEP TELLIN ME IMMA GET BANNED FROM PWI FOR HAVIN ITb:shocked..IM LVL 48 WIT MY HERC FINALLY, I JUST CLEARLY WANNA KNOW WEITHER OR NOT I HAVE TO DELETE HER CAUSE THE TAIL WONT AFFECT GAMEPLAY AND IT MATCHES MY HAIR AN SOON ALL BLACK OUTFIT :) BUT SERIOUSLY CAN A GM PLZ ANSWER SO I KNOW WHAT GM'S WILL DO TO ME IF I HAVE A BLACK TAIL..TY FOR YOUR TIME <3 b:bye..IF NEEDED ILL DELETE HER IF YALL CAN LET ME EXCHANGE MY HERC AND GET A NEW ONE ON A NEW VENO LOL WHICH PROLLY WONT HAPPEN THO >=^D TY b:thanks
red rose red rose...i dont think really knows but to me it seems her magic attack blowsb:byeb:surrender
Post edited by Onistie - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Top - Harshlands
    Top - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ha.

I like it.
  • Jadye - Dreamweaver
    Jadye - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yea she is cute!!!...dont make her delete it gm's ^.^
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It's definitely illegal. Though I don't really know what they'll do about it. I saw a veno who has a black tail probably back in February, she was reported. Saw her a couple days ago and she still has it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Top - Harshlands
    Top - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It's definitely illegal. Though I don't really know what they'll do about it. I saw a veno who has a black tail probably back in February, she was reported. Saw her a couple days ago and she still has it.

So GMs don't care about the black tail. It's just looks. Nothing affecting gameplay.
  • lauriejo
    lauriejo Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I want a black tail lol
  • Jadye - Dreamweaver
    Jadye - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol only problem is to get a GM or admin to view the thread lol
  • Lacrimosa - Harshlands
    Lacrimosa - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I've seen venos edited tails running around too, but sometimes if they're reported, they change it back to how it's suppose to be within a few days. (I'm assuming they receive a warning before any ban is put in place.) There's a way to change your tail without touching the .ini file, but the face or skin color is sometimes affected.

To be on the safe side, just purchase a makeover scroll, save your characters customization and try to remake it using it as reference. But, there isn't anyway to change the ear/tail without touching the .ini file. Since a makeover scroll is one time use, make a new venomancer and take advantage of the 3 day option to change your appearance at anytime. See how you like it ingame, save the customization, then go back on your main and use the new preset.
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I've seen venos edited tails running around too, but sometimes if they're reported, they change it back to how it's suppose to be within a few days. (I'm assuming they receive a warning before any ban is put in place.) There's a way to change your tail without touching the .ini file, but the face or skin color is sometimes affected.

To be on the safe side, just purchase a makeover scroll, save your characters customization and try to remake it using it as reference. But, there isn't anyway to change the ear/tail without touching the .ini file. Since a makeover scroll is one time use, make a new venomancer and take advantage of the 3 day option to change your appearance at anytime. See how you like it ingame, save the customization, then go back on your main and use the new preset.

Lol thats somethin im trynna advoid xP...ill be happy to do it if a GM wants to give me a makeover scrollb:kiss but seriously admin or gm plz message me ^.^ black tail doesnt affect gameplay an doesnt give me an advantage over anything so idk why it'd get me banned...dont wanna wake up one morn an she's gone b4 i could get an answer lol..then id b:cry 21mil in herc went down the drain bleh
    red rose red rose...i dont think really knows but to me it seems her magic attack blowsb:byeb:surrender
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Unfortunately any customization of a character is illegal. For the simple reason, that character customization is something they use to make profit (make over scrolls, cash shop outfits, ect) and you're doing it for free. Even more, you're doing something unavailable to their paying customers, for free. Other reason, it's the rules and rules are rules.

If you did edit it, change it back immediately, there are ways to do this and it's highly possible you've been spotted ingame and reported multiple times already. It doesn't matter whether it affects gameplay or not, if you want to do something you're unsure is allowed, get GM confirmation first.

If, however, this is a glitch, report immediately.

Finally, GM's don't go on the forums. For this to be dealt with properly, you'll have to submit a ticket.
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Unfortunately any customization of a character is illegal. For the simple reason, that character customization is something they use to make profit (make over scrolls, cash shop outfits, ect) and you're doing it for free. Even more, you're doing something unavailable to their paying customers, for free. Other reason, it's the rules and rules are rules.

If you did edit it, change it back immediately, there are ways to do this and it's highly possible you've been spotted ingame and reported multiple times already. It doesn't matter whether it affects gameplay or not, if you want to do something you're unsure is allowed, get GM confirmation first.

If, however, this is a glitch, report immediately.

Finally, GM's don't go on the forums. For this to be dealt with properly, you'll have to submit a ticket.

For one it was a customization...standard fox when u change the skin color it changes the tail color and EVERY admin an GM knows this already so there for the game is bugged an i did not break a rule..dont beleive me check urself, go make a fox veno an change there skin color an it only changes the face an tail..somehow i got lucky an my face color didnt change but tail did, but anyways i didnt break any rule an i didnt ****, i just used it to my advant. there for i shouldnt get in trouble for...and GM's do visit forums if i get lucky and an admin views this an asks assistance to answer question, seen it in serveral threads
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    For one it was a customization...standard fox when u change the skin color it changes the tail color and EVERY admin an GM knows this already so there for the game is bugged an i did not break a rule..dont beleive me check urself, go make a fox veno an change there skin color an it only changes the face an tail..somehow i got lucky an my face color didnt change but tail did, but anyways i didnt break any rule an i didnt ****, i just used it to my advant. there for i shouldnt get in trouble for...and GM's do visit forums if i get lucky and an admin views this an asks assistance to answer question, seen it in serveral threads

Got lucky? Or did you see it turn black and left it like that. o_0
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Got lucky? Or did you see it turn black and left it like that. o_0

lol i was turnin my char colors around and my chars skin wasnt changin so i went to the body option an seen my tail turn completely black so yea i left it...i did it through the customizing screen when i made her...so shes completely legit in that sense...but now my char is pale as heck an when i went to go to change her skin color it just changes tail color instead of body so i left it as is, but i havent tried since lvl 31 to change her color so idk if the bug was fixed but my char is really 110% legit
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Anyone know a quicker way to get ahold of a admin or GMb:sad submitted tickets an havent worked....i submitted ingame ticket through the "im stuck" option lol...did several World chats and still nothing..but i understand there busy so ill be patient, just dont wanna be banned lol
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I've seen an ex-My-en player who had about 20 characters stalking me about a month ago. One was a veno that changed colour randomly others were, a barb without a head, a barb with a large upper body but sticks for legs, a male venomancer(no ****, male body structure) and a stick thin elf to name a few.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I've seen an ex-My-en player who had about 20 characters stalking me about a month ago. One was a veno that changed colour randomly others were, a barb without a head, a barb with a large upper body but sticks for legs, a male venomancer(no ****, male body structure) and a stick thin elf to name a few.

Yea thats the malaysian version an GM's dont care bout player editing, but this is a completely different set of Admin/GM an company then that version so they have different views on things, and those chars u named were **** chars, mines was simply a bug in the custom screen that i decided to keepb:thanks
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    They were in our version, think they were banned after doing that all day though.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • epherine
    epherine Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    As long as it doesn't affect gameplay, I don't think it really matters. People who say you're going to be banned need to get the stick out of their asses, since its not like you deliberately did anything on purpose. In any case, lots of people use the bleed bug, and most archers bug to zhen level.
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    epherine wrote: »
    As long as it doesn't affect gameplay, I don't think it really matters. People who say you're going to be banned need to get the stick out of their asses, since its not like you deliberately did anything on purpose. In any case, lots of people use the bleed bug, and most archers bug to zhen level.

soo soo sooooo very true but better safe then sry u know lol, all i did was used the bug on my side just like the other 2 bugs the other classes use, but them bugs affect gameplay and mine doesnt ^>^ so i hope all is well with it but noone higher authority wants to read this forumb:sad ill prolly just have to tough it out an play wit her lol
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    No idea what your fate will be, but this brings up a point..

Devs please gib tail/ear customization, if all it does is change the colors. ~_~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • engelia
    engelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i may have experience the same thing.

i was going to make a veno, and wanted to change her skin colour, but it would only change the face! xD and i didn't want that, because the colour didn't fit with her neck, so i thought it kinda looked stupid. b:chuckle

but i never checked to see if the tail changed too. so ;s
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    No idea what your fate will be, but this brings up a point..

Devs please gib tail/ear customization, if all it does is change the colors. ~_~

lets protest lmao..and i LOVE the sig...i got my herc an workin on nix...almost there ^.^
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    for the OP: send us a ticket so that we can look into it. As long as you report it before someone reports you, you probably wont be punished so don't worry about that.
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    for the OP: send us a ticket so that we can look into it. As long as you report it before someone reports you, you probably wont be punished so don't worry about that.

ok coolb:dirty but umm where do i go to sumbit the ticket thingyb:surprised and i havent been on her in a while cause been trynna get answer if shes aloud to be used but shes im sure some1 reported me after 48lvl's of usin her lol..but where can i sumbit this ticket at?
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    Options
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    #1 -
    Anyone know a quicker way to get ahold of a admin or GMb:sad submitted tickets an havent worked....i submitted ingame ticket through the "im stuck" option but no1 responded lol...did several World chats and still nothing..but i understand there busy so ill be patient, just dont wanna be banned lol

#2-
    ok coolb:dirty but umm where do i go to sumbit the ticket thingyb:surprised and i havent been on her in a while cause been trynna get answer if shes aloud to be used but shes im sure some1 reported me after 48lvl's of usin her lol..but where can i sumbit this ticket at?

^^^Anyone else find this slightly off?

(no offense of course to Spoons or any other GM....seems a little fishy)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options

kk got it >.<
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    Options
    no clue, but if they only submitted a ticket through the game then we need them to send one through our site. In-game tickets are for basic stuff like quick reports or when you get stuck.
  • Stacie - Harshlands
    Stacie - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i went to venomancer custom screen an tried it with fox preset an it does happen but my body didn't change it was just face an tail but tail color changes when u click fox preset and choose a body color the tail switches as well so idk but check it out, it is a "glitch" in the custom screen
  • Stacie - Harshlands
    Stacie - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    standard 1 is the one you choose
  • Madijon - Lost City
    Madijon - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I actually tried this and your right it does change the tail without editing any files, the only thing is that it changed my face color too.... tail and face only..