Comments

• Onistie - Sanctuary
    Onistie - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    #1 -

#2-

^^^Anyone else find this slightly off?

(no offense of course to Spoons or any other GM....seems a little fishy)

i never used an online ticket thing..i used the "consult GM" in the system menu on game but it didnt work, thought thats a way to ask for help but didnt work...but now i can say i've submitted a website ticketb:thanks
    red rose red rose...i dont think really knows but to me it seems her magic attack blowsb:byeb:surrender
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i never used an online ticket thing..i used the "consult GM" in the system menu on game but it didnt work, thought thats a way to ask for help but didnt work...but now i can say i've submitted a website ticketb:thanks

LOL...glad you are going to get this straightened out. Submitting a ticket, even while in game, is usually the best way to get a hold of the GM's. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Jadye - Dreamweaver
    Jadye - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    time to wait 2days xP...will the GM's get on ur acct an check it out or just send message back on what exactly needs to be done?
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I've seen an ex-My-en player who had about 20 characters stalking me about a month ago. One was a veno that changed colour randomly others were, a barb without a head, a barb with a large upper body but sticks for legs, a male venomancer(no ****, male body structure) and a stick thin elf to name a few.

oh great im gona have a nightmare todayb:shockedOHb:sadNOOOOb:surprisedOOOOOb:cold :'( a barb without a head if u tell me he was a lion im not comin outa my room for 5 days ._.
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    oh great im gona have a nightmare todayb:shockedOHb:sadNOOOOb:surprisedOOOOOb:cold :'( a barb without a head if u tell me he was a lion im not comin outa my room for 5 days ._.

but lions w/o a head would look like a big green booger...not very scary lol...
    red rose red rose...i dont think really knows but to me it seems her magic attack blowsb:byeb:surrender
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I decided to go and find out if she was BS'ing. I didn't edit the .ini files whatsoever, and I'll even make a video of me doing it.

mblpar.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    merulz wrote: »
    I decided to go and find out if she was BS'ing. I didn't edit the .ini files whatsoever, and I'll even make a video of me doing it.

b:shocked
    lol ty, but ur face turned purple like a plumeb:sad, now was i BS'in Merulzb:fatb ^.^

i on my char tho her face stayed pale white an when i used my makeover scroll at lvl 31 her face wasnt changin colors it was just her tail an now shes ghost white >.<" but still like the tail color
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I just did it as well.. same result at merulz. This is quite interesting, though I guess one of the reasons we've never seen it before is because it takes a special Veno to want to make her face pitch black and not the rest of the body.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    that glitch has been around forever, but who wants a face a different colour from the rest of your body? the foxtail (round, whitetipped tail) build has been glitched for a while, i think...i cant change the skin colour of mine, but the wolf/dog, and deer builds have no trouble with skin colour changing.

but there is a tut on youtube on how to change your tail colour....an illegal ****.

I actually tried this and your right it does change the tail without editing any files, the only thing is that it changed my face color too.... tail and face only..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear
    Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Agreed. I've done the same thing before (and just did it again to be sure). It seems to only happen with the 'standard 1' preset. No matter what I did though, I couldn't get the face / tail a different combination. The lighter I made the skin tone, the closer to the original color the tail went. Maybe if you played a black faced, white bodied veno until you got a makeover scroll you could keep the black tail and get your face and body to match? lol.