Rebirth Delta a secret?

Options
Deceptistar - Sanctuary
Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Does anyone else have any info on delta? Ive been translating alot of JP PW blogs due to the 'secretive' status on delta runs. And I mean secretive because no one who has run it has posted even a Round 1-3 walkthrough, altho I have heard of many attempts. (yes I know pple dont want other groups to out lvl them >_> but still)

The reasons I myself havnt posted my findings are because of the fact that I have not had a chance to implement them in a personal run yet, which I would like to oh so badly XD (waiting for our barb to finish gamma) Once our barb is ready, and I can filter out old and new info out of the translations, I will most likely be sharing it somewhere on this forum.

The only thing I can confirm 100% atm is that delta does not have to have a customary set up like gamma (for example if average lvl is 95+, you can succeed with a 1 cleric 5 wizzy squad. And contrary to what others might say, venos seem to play a noticable role, IF invited in the squad. Delta seems to be, quote from my friend, "Gamma on steroids."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
Post edited by Deceptistar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    From what Ive got from friends, so far leg has weaseled to round 6, and they arent sharing how theyve done it, the point of keeping it a secret is dumb in my opinion, its not as if its any faster leveling than soloing at this point. Classes need very, very heavy investment in gears to DD as fast as possible to destroy waves so far, and it seems pure arcane is the way to go for most mage classes, as HA/LA arent as inclined to dmg as robies are :P.
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i can give you 1 tip that probably doesnt help that much
    but in delta -chaneling and +crit ornaments are usless
    would say more but b:surrender haven gotten there yet..

and dont worry as soon as any1 finnishes they will make a guide
    i gues atm its all about who does it first
    cant fight the competition ..
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    From what Ive got from friends, so far leg has weaseled to round 6, and they arent sharing how theyve done it, the point of keeping it a secret is dumb in my opinion, its not as if its any faster leveling than soloing at this point. C

Not dumb. Unlike gamma, the rewards for delta are alot more significant than just immaculate gems and xp. You can get old book pages to unlock level 92 sage/demon skills, access to the second past map where you can get some nice gear, and its a part of the final level 100 culti. I believe a card boss that you summon from those summono bot XLs is only accessible in delta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    There's people on lost city who finish it every day, though some of the people have to have some crazy gear to do it. Only 3-4 mages on the server can do it with their own gear afaik.

if you translate the japanese wiki page on it, thats a really good guide.

kanbisekai.wikiwiki.jp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Not dumb. Unlike gamma, the rewards for delta are alot more significant than just immaculate gems and xp. You can get old book pages to unlock level 92 sage/demon skills, access to the second past map where you can get some nice gear, and its a part of the final level 100 culti. I believe a card boss that you summon from those summono bot XLs is only accessible in delta.
    i said it was my opinion lol, but if -everyone- could expirement and do it, it would be beneficial for the entire server. hiding it just makes drama, remember what happened with gamma :P?
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Here's a hint. Go read PW China's forum. I did find a guide on the first page where they tried different group compositions and made it to wave five. What's the standard group composition? Too lazy to dig more and find out.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    There's people on lost city who finish it every day, though some of the people have to have some crazy gear to do it. Only 3-4 mages on the server can do it with their own gear afaik.

if you translate the japanese wiki page on it, thats a really good guide.

kanbisekai.wikiwiki.jp

The delta isnt just for pple who have super gear. If thats it, then their just compensating their lack of skill with ++++gear and force pushing it. (its like saying Lv40 can clear Alpha easy pie but with +12 refinement)

kanbi was the first place I looked. It was good but it was too much general info, some of them just common sense. Translated everything but Im trying to fill in the undetailed places with personal blogs.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We are finally starting to catch up with Sanctuary server on these. I saw 2 shops with tomes for sale (first time I ever saw that), though they are overpriced at the moment.

No one wants to share info because hoarding that info makes them rich. **** the rest of the server they want money.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We are finally starting to catch up with Sanctuary server on these. I saw 2 shops with tomes for sale (first time I ever saw that), though they are overpriced at the moment.

No one wants to share info because hoarding that info makes them rich. **** the rest of the server they want money.
    speaking of you...
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/foxdraco/2009-05-0314-54-42.jpg
    remember this pic? i was in an FB 59 today and managed to match it, seeing a little interesting tidbit of info though >_>... amps DO work for a split second after their picture disappears, that dmg is obviously dragon'd and personal amped.
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

you talking about gamma? come on...

you could simply read sanctuary server/pwi forums/players guides on this, i could explain if you asked, now.. about delta, you mean another tomes?
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    you talking about gamma? come on...

you could simply read sanctuary server/pwi forums/players guides on this, i could explain if you asked, now.. about delta, you mean another tomes?

No idea which one I just know when players figure something out they try to keep it a secret so they can get rich off of it.

Looks at pic. Wow, from 90 to 91 my stats / skills are quite a bit higher than they were when I got that screenshot. That's vastly outdated, I should make a new one.b:victory
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    oh ok, dont worry, youll see fragments being on less than 40k soon.. though, good xp and money lol
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Theres a full on guide for gamma available somewhere on the forum Zoe. Just put in "rebirth gamma" for search and it lists. The rest is experience but I dont think too much info is withheld on gamma since alot is clearing is already.

Gamma seems to be the easiest, lvl wise since everyone has decent skills learned and gears. Atm sanctuary seems to be in the process of exploring back on alpha, beta, and tho no one is saying, delta more.
    edited June 2009
    Options

Wow im honestly surprised, I thought HT was in par if not more on RB =o
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Conc does 86+ rebirth multiple times a day. Too bad I'm too lowby to get in them q.q
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wow im honestly surprised, I thought HT was in par if not more on RB =o

Nah,we're all too busy trying to be a pvp server and using our vast stockpiles of telecoustics b:pleased
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    its been completed by at least 2 groups on HT this week (gamma) from what i hears, grats to them
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

The delta isnt just for pple who have super gear. If thats it, then their just compensating their lack of skill with ++++gear and force pushing it. (its like saying Lv40 can clear Alpha easy pie but with +12 refinement)

kanbi was the first place I looked. It was good but it was too much general info, some of them just common sense. Translated everything but Im trying to fill in the undetailed places with personal blogs.

Find a mage with less than lets say a +8 weapon who finishes it and i'd be surprised. Or anyone who does it with less than +5-6 armor at the very least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Find a mage with less than lets say a +8 weapon who finishes it and i'd be surprised. Or anyone who does it with less than +5-6 armor at the very least.

I shall try!!! My weapon is +5 and my group got to the second round of the ninth wave of monsters before the BM died and respawned in 1k. =/
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    main problem i think is for the squishes to survive, esp. the wizard/mage. the squad usually has one of each class to get the bonus aura i believe. and the mage would usually have agro of all the mobs since they do more damage, yes, more than an archer (or mayb that's just becuz i fail b:surrender). if the wizard can survive then the mobs will die alot faster therefore killing off the mobs before the other wave comes.
    i mean anything class dying will seriously affect the survivability of the other classes but the mage is usually the one that holds all the agro, so if he goes bb team.
    they seriously need to fix that bug that teles u to 1k when u die tho b:cry
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    main problem i think is for the squishes to survive, esp. the wizard/mage. the squad usually has one of each class to get the bonus aura i believe. and the mage would usually have agro of all the mobs since they do more damage, yes, more than an archer (or mayb that's just becuz i fail b:surrender). if the wizard can survive then the mobs will die alot faster therefore killing off the mobs before the other wave comes.
    i mean anything class dying will seriously affect the survivability of the other classes but the mage is usually the one that holds all the agro, so if he goes bb team.
    they seriously need to fix that bug that teles u to 1k when u die tho b:cry

be like Jell, get your barrage to level 10, mages wont be hitting harder than you anymore b:chuckle
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    my barrage is lvl 10 b:surrender but most of the mages/wiz i go with are like a few levels higher with um...99 weapon +++ refine
  • julio26
    julio26 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    rb gamma has been long done in sanctuary, ive completed over 40 times and got to 85, now delta, i will give it less then a week to be completed the first time, none of the rbs are hard at all and archers out aggro the mages, and if not just get a stronger archer or weaker mage.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Atm I think the problem is, (Im assuming for some) that pple are trying to push Delta as they did similar to Gamma. Like how Alpha is diff. from Gamma due to pple not having certain skills the setup is diff., the changing factor in Delta would be the amount of mobs(and the skills they use or course) and the fact that some come in faster intervals as compared to Gamma
  • Lolno - Lost City
    Lolno - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    julio26 wrote: »
    rb gamma has been long done in sanctuary, ive completed over 40 times and got to 85, now delta, i will give it less then a week to be completed the first time, none of the rbs are hard at all and archers out aggro the mages, and if not just get a stronger archer or weaker mage.

lol good luck. get back to me when u die wave 1. people don't release guides for it as they spend a lot of time wasting charms trying new things to beat it. also the benefits you get for completing certain quests are much better kept quiet from the competition.
  • nimh88
    nimh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The first group to complete RB Detla on HT includes:

Ascension (veno)
    Gyonax (barb)
    Marin (cleric)
    PlazmaStryke (wiz)
    Thehate (archer)
    Torm (bm)

Since then other groups have completed it also. So pm these people for info. b:chuckle
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    amazin takin people from 4 dif factions, shoulda taken me as an archer instead b:chuckle
    edited June 2009
    Options
    nimh88 wrote: »
    The first group to complete RB Detla on HT includes:

Ascension (veno)
    Gyonax (barb)
    Marin (cleric)
    PlazmaStryke (wiz)
    Thehate (archer)
    Torm (bm)

Since then other groups have completed it also. So pm these people for info. b:chuckle
    I was hoping this wasnt gonna turn into a epeen brag fest ._.;
  • julio26
    julio26 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol good luck. get back to me when u die wave 1. people don't release guides for it as they spend a lot of time wasting charms trying new things to beat it. also the benefits you get for completing certain quests are much better kept quiet from the competition.

actually i was the first barb to get rb delta to stage 9 so yea i didnt die in stage 1 and also getting to stage nine is verrrrrry easy but i will not release a guide until i have completed which is soon to be done just need a lil more time to get a higher lv to survive the mobs, btw i was lv 87 when we go to stage 9, 3 days later 88 and then 3 days later, 89. Now delta i must say is very similar to gamma based on setup. Dont bother asking any questions to me in game cuz i will give u lame answers till i am ready to give the info.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    julio26 wrote: »
    actually i was the first barb to get rb delta to stage 9 so yea i didnt die in stage 1 and also getting to stage nine is verrrrrry easy but i will not release a guide until i have completed which is soon to be done just need a lil more time to get a higher lv to survive the mobs, btw i was lv 87 when we go to stage 9, 3 days later 88 and then 3 days later, 89. Now delta i must say is very similar to gamma based on setup. Dont bother asking any questions to me in game cuz i will give u lame answers till i am ready to give the info.
    pics or it didnt happen! the highest anyones been is 6 so far on our server ;p.