Rebirth Delta a secret?

2»

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    julio26 wrote: »
    actually i was the first barb to get rb delta to stage 9 so yea i didnt die in stage 1 and also getting to stage nine is verrrrrry easy but i will not release a guide until i have completed which is soon to be done just need a lil more time to get a higher lv to survive the mobs, btw i was lv 87 when we go to stage 9, 3 days later 88 and then 3 days later, 89. Now delta i must say is very similar to gamma based on setup. Dont bother asking any questions to me in game cuz i will give u lame answers till i am ready to give the info.
    Do barbs have to get their lv 79 skill? D=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=321691

this is how to properly tank rebirth for barbs, this dude is a genius
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • julio26
    julio26 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well done nef on completing delta, although ive already had a good bat at stage 9 just lacked the dd, well in other words grats to BigP, hatsunmiku, Evag,evangels, and ashworth for there first completion. I knew it was gonna get done soon and to answer the former question, barbs done "really" need 79 skills if they have dds that can take aggro but it helps the barb to take aggro. I think its kinda sad tho that nef had to read guides to complete delta tho, its quite easy and wrathchild and me have got it figured out just by experience. Thats all i have to say now any questions on how to do rb just pm me in sanct name is _julio.
  • julio26
    edited June 2009
    oo forgot devalis was in the run as well
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    pics or it didnt happen! the highest anyones been is 6 so far on our server ;p.

agreed, i want picture proof of this or ur just full of it.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol looking at it, the list he mentioned, is nefs most spoiled members. its well possible ;P without the vast amount of money theyre getting it probably wouldnt even be possible
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol looking at it, the list he mentioned, is nefs most spoiled members. its well possible ;P without the vast amount of money theyre getting it probably wouldnt even be possible

bah **** the spoiled people....

give me brothers of fear itll even the playing fieldb:laugh
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Julia bad! Don't make me spank you!
    b:dirty
  • julio26
    edited June 2009
    errm whats funny is that nef passed with ppl who used tons of money when me and wrath who use no money watso ever almost passed :p but then again we are much smarter so yea.
  • julio26
    edited June 2009
    and if u really want a picture well, to bad how about i show you the crazy amounts of frags and old book pages we are getting instead? but then ull just say we bought them or something so never mind
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I solo delta b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    errm whats funny is that nef passed with ppl who used tons of money when me and wrath who use no money watso ever almost passed :p but then again we are much smarter so yea.
    I think its because for delta, the DDs are recommended to have the better gear if possible. The barbs and BM at most are just assistances. If they do, from what Ive seen in some delta video clips, like I said before a 5 wizzy squad is possible. But again uber gear is not needed, more a need of communication and pple looking at the chat log (or vent)
    Since its completed already, Im sure you already know.
    For delta the hardest part is Round 3 to completion of Round 4. If your squad can complete this then you can say youll most likely be able to go up to Round 9 where the next challenge will start, again I heard alot of pple got stuck on. This is mostly due to them trying to force their way like they did gamma. The 'omg bear it!' method, which is I think only possible if your really high lvl (aka 100+) with decent gear. (like fb19-29s run by lv90s forcing through) But as you said, if you have it figured out, then a 90s squad should be able to complete it at a decent rate as gamma. (not perfect but pretty successful enough to continue doing it)
    Atm my squad is trying to figure out the gaps between Round 4 to beginning of Round 8. This is where we have no info whatsoever. =/

Btw thanks for answering the barb question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Harima Kenji - Sanctuary
    Harima Kenji - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009

lol stop QQ.. I passed. I only have +3 armor b:laugh

Sorry to tell u this.. Delta need SKILLZ
    edited June 2009
    lol stop QQ.. I passed. I only have +3 armor b:laugh

Sorry to tell u this.. Delta need SKILLZ
    says guy in faction who gets ~240m a week. WAIT NO LOL.
    230 now!
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ooooo cheap shot. I loved how there was no nef trash talk after legendary wooped their asses this week.

Last week, Legendary announces they've destroyed the crystal, NEf come on saying they won't go easy on them, trash about them getting lucky, then they get beat again. lol.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • julio26
    edited June 2009
    btw the barb doesnt need to have high lv gear and there is practically no skill needed in delta, i for one have pure tt80 nothing higher and its at what, +3 +4 so and thats only my main gear everything else is unrefined or low refine. the only thing needed in delta is damage.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    says guy in faction who gets ~240m a week. WAIT NO LOL.
    230 now!

you did your math wrong b:bye
    edited June 2009
    ah forgot the cities mybad, thanks for pointing that out. even then theyre spoiled to no end, and have no real value without that money. evga's version of skill is send in phoenix, demon fox form, and run. only sticks around when theres 2+ venos around to pick off a certain archer who eats her alive, because hes pro like that ;P. (just an example)
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ah forgot the cities mybad, thanks for pointing that out. even then theyre spoiled to no end, and have no real value without that money. evga's version of skill is send in phoenix, demon fox form, and run. only sticks around when theres 2+ venos around to pick off a certain archer who eats her alive, because hes pro like that ;P. (just an example)

Are we still on topic? b:chuckle