The Ultimate Weapon Datasheet

Vellamo - Heavens Tear
Vellamo - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Chronicles
The "Ultimate Weapons" available from the Warsoul Spirit (Center of Arch) will be a rare sight on any perfect world server. Out of curiosity I have crunched the numbers (as geeks like me tend to do). All Ultimate Weapons require the same 7 mats. These mats are:

Ingredients:
100 Warsoul:Ksitigarbha
100 Warsoul:Vajra
100 Warsoul:Samantabhadra
100 Warsoul:Manjusri
100 Warsoul:Arkarsja
100 Warsoul:Jakra
100 Warsoul:Avalokites

Each of the Ult Wep mats can be crafted from a fragment of the same name (ie. 1 Warsoul:Ksitigarbha from 1 Warsoul:Ksitigarbha Framents). It is unclear what if any the manufacturing fee will be for mats to fragments or fragments to final mats. If someone knows about a fee plz post here so I can update this information.

Creating a Warsoul wep is a 3 step process. First combine mats into fragments, then combine fragments into final mats, and lastly manufacture wep from these final ingredients. Additionally, each of the weps requires 1 mold also manufactured from 1 of each final mat listed above (thus 100 mats not 99). Again, I do not know if there is a manufacturing fee for the mold.

There are multiple mats that can be used to create many of these fragment. You can find a detailed list of these mats at http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/ultimate. Remember you will need 100 of each fragment to create a Warsoul wep.

The Mysterious Chips Option:
Good news: You can manufacture all the necessary ult wep frags from mysterious chips. Bad news: You gotta be a billionaire. It will take... are you sitting down?...
315,300 Mysterious Chips + 6,750,000,000 coin
Or (at gold exchange rate of 125,000/1) one could purchase all the necessary coin for a mere 54,000 zen gold... hmmmm, I wonder if PWI will give a better bonus when zen is purchased by the thousand.

For those of us that don't have a spare $50G between our sofa cushions the options are a bit more narrow. Ult Wep Frags can be manufactured from mats gathered from Twilight Temple, Lunar Glade, Frostcovered City, and Valley of Reciprocity.
I dont have time to calculate all drop rates and mobs, however here is a list of the possible mats/mobs/drop rates for Warsoul: Ksitigarbha Fragment (mats calculated are required for just 1 Ult Wep Fragment - all kills are calculated in TT party mode=6 drops)

Warsoul: Ksitigarbha Fragment - mats gathered from Twilight Temple
Ancient Serpent's Orb (Vipenalt: Substancia) 6.22% success=16 mats=aprox 160 kills
Feng's Steel Armor (General Feng) 3.02% success=33 mats=aprox 330 kills
Evil Minion's Shell (Djinscream) 10%=10 mats=aprox 200 kills
Giant Beast's Shell (Dark Colluseast) 25.33%=4 mats=aprox 138 kills
Ancient Devil's Soul (Ancient Evil: Lethal Vengeance) 1.5 mats=aprox 23 kills
Empire's Back Image (Twilight Emperor: Vacuity) 1.5 mats=aprox 45 kills
Ghost Lord's Protection (Steelation: Doom) 1.5 mats=aprox 30 kills
Giant Ape's Tail (Cosmoforce: Null) 1.14%=88 mats=aprox 44 kills
Astral Stone (Astralwalker: Null) .7%=143 mats=aprox 107 kills
Giant Beast's Armor (Dark Colluseast: Null) 3.17%=32 mats=aprox 55 kills
Tsu's Ghost Mask (Twilight Minister: Vacuity) 1.06%=94 mats=aprox 189 kills

So if one were to hunt, say, General Feng. It would require aprox 33,000 runs thru TT (33,000 kills of Genera Feng) to gather the 3,300 Fengs Steel Armors to manufacture 100 Warsoul: Ksitigarbha Fragments. After this there are still the other 600 fragments to gather.
Or, put another way, if you ran TT 10 times per day, every day it would take you 3,300 days (9 years) to gather just this one mat. If the others take as long that will be a total 63 years to gather all mats. Better get cracking...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Vellamo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Vikeltrina - Lost City
    Vikeltrina - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    yea getting this and trying to get say a g11 or higher shard is pretty much impossible.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Seems doable. Nah something is gonna come out in the near future to make it semi-doable, or els ethey wouldnt have made that guide...Maybe the socket to the LEFT of your helmet has a role?;)
    Wonhalt
  • taz860
    taz860 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    in other words its impossible to get a weapon with a normal life XD
    i wonder why the gms make it so hard to get 1
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    taz860 wrote: »
    i wonder why the devs make it so hard to get 1

The devs made them so hard to get because they are the most powerful weapons in the game.

Something to remember, the devs are the ones that develop the game and write the code. The GMs here are not involved with that except in relaying information about the game and patches to the end users and suggestion and problems to the devs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Well, in a way it's a good thing that it's something that requires time and dedication to obtain. The game would become absolutely dull if everyone and their dog were able to get the best possible weapon in the game without much work or sacrifice... although as it stands now, the time and money it would take to get one is kind of ridiculous. Even if you cut it all in half it would still be a pain in the ****, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Antaury - Dreamweaver
    Antaury - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2009

becouse they were bored and high thats it b:laugh
  • Oakivy - Dreamweaver
    Oakivy - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    So, to put things in perspective, it costs as much as an expensive RL car...
    For that price I hope it can cure cancer, at least.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    If their office is anything like mine is right now, everyone is just looking to be doing something to look busy.

That guide probably got stretched out into a week or two of work for someone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    If their office is anything like mine is right now, everyone is just looking to be doing something to look busy.

That guide probably got stretched out into a week or two of work for someone.

LMAO!!! I always have plenty to do but can manage doing a few things at the same time. I wish all I had to do was "look busy."

<*stalking YourMom right now*b:bye>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    <-- works in the auto industry kinda, its not looking good. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Antaury - Dreamweaver
    Antaury - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    For that price I hope it can cure cancer, at least.

LMAO!! hahaha thats funny xDb:laugh
  • Vasflam - Lost City
    Vasflam - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    <-- works in the auto industry kinda, its not looking good. b:shocked

Maybe that's why you're hating on PWE?
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I try to get, what I think is realistic. Which means, If I have seen several people with it.

can you imagine that you get all those items and you cant get the weapon for some unknown bug?b:chuckle
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The Ultimate Weapon, Benizakura!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJdKSN6tOgQ
  • Azlin - Sanctuary
    Azlin - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009

So if one were to hunt, say, General Feng. It would require aprox 33,000 runs thru TT (33,000 kills of Genera Feng) to gather the 3,300 Fengs Steel Armors to manufacture 100 Warsoul: Ksitigarbha Fragments. After this there are still the other 600 fragments to gather.
    Or, put another way, if you ran TT 10 times per day, every day it would take you 3,300 days (9 years) to gather just this one mat. If the others take as long that will be a total 63 years to gather all mats. Better get cracking...
    THIS IS INSANE, the GMs wouldn't think ppl would spend 63 years trying to get the most powerful weapon in the gameb:shocked WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!!!!!b:surrenderb:cry
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think the objective of these weapons is to put a guild to work. A strong guild focused on making one of these weps could probably gather all the mats in a few months and make a weapon. After its made, it would wipe the floor with all other guilds on a battle field.
    Means that guild can hold more territories and get richer and buy more mats and make more weapons and get even stronger and pwn more battles..........b:shocked b:shocked

Ok, I'll stop with the paranoia. b:laugh
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    So much lack of faith and motivation. Think of the Wright Bros.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The Ultimate Weapon, Benizakura!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJdKSN6tOgQ

b:chuckle

So not a single person on any of the servs has one yet? I'm curious who will be the 1st...
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well...

i think beter go lvl until 150, before get that Warsouls weps look at the links

☆☆Mysto Caster

☆☆☆Enlightenment Pataka

If not, Beter Go And work at PWI

And u get this :D

Fist of Heaven

And u can kill anyone in lvl 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2009

It's clearly something no single person can achieve. A weapon like this would require complete guild cooperation to gather all the materials, but so far i havent heard of any guilds working on warsoul. I wouldnt recommend it either, since debate over who gets to use the weapon might cause a rift between everyone who helped make it.
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    PWI failed again b:victory
    edited June 2009
    It's clearly something no single person can achieve. A weapon like this would require complete guild cooperation to gather all the materials, but so far i havent heard of any guilds working on warsoul. I wouldnt recommend it either, since debate over who gets to use the weapon might cause a rift between everyone who helped make it.

Reminds me of the quest to open the AQ gates in wow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Top - Harshlands
    Top - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think it will be cheaper to +12 a HH90 ...
  • Oakivy - Dreamweaver
    Oakivy - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think it will be cheaper to +12 a HH90 ...

I think someone calculated the cost at ~$2500 for all the necessary orbs. So compared to the $54000 of the ultimate...
  • Qwentomec - Heavens Tear
    Qwentomec - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think the objective of these weapons is to put a guild to work. A strong guild focused on making one of these weps could probably gather all the mats in a few months and make a weapon. After its made, it would wipe the floor with all other guilds on a battle field.
    Means that guild can hold more territories and get richer and buy more mats and make more weapons and get even stronger and pwn more battles..........b:shocked b:shocked

Ok, I'll stop with the paranoia. b:laugh

Mkay lets think :P

A guild works it's butt off, and eventually gets a warsoul after so many months. Naturally, they give it to their best player, thinking they are now an unstoppable fighting force.

So the day comes of the first TW with the weapon, and everyone is getting ready to do some major gloating. So they get inside the instance, start running towards the other factions HQ. Bout halfway there, they run into the enemy. Enemy sees the massive glowing weapon, goes WTF then dies in one hit.

Then, that dead person goes on faction chat crying. Next thing you know, the entire faction is on that one person with the Warsoul and he gets his/her **** handed to them. Everytime that player comes out, he will have a ton of people all aiming at him, rendering the weapon useless.

Fun eh?

If Warsouls are to be effective at all, you would need several of them spread out through the faction...and how long would that take?
    you thilly gooses... feather set is thuper fabulous! -Bowlinbob

Chars:
    Qwentomec 94 BM / _Zappy_ 99 Wizzy / xLysander 6x Cleric / MoneyBagz 5x Veno / BaNaNa 3x Barb / _Flappy_ 2x Archer / xKnifey 2x Sin / Spoo_Ney 3x Psy

(cookie for anyone who gets the simpsons reference in those last 2 names)
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Then, that dead person goes on faction chat crying. Next thing you know, the entire faction is on that one person with the Warsoul and he gets his/her **** handed to them. Everytime that player comes out, he will have a ton of people all aiming at him, rendering the weapon useless.

But the player was a wise one, he is playing on a PvE server and turned off the PvP option.

Remember that this is an asian game. Many asian players thinks differently than westerner players : they are much more prone to think about their guild than about themselves.

These ultimate weapons are also a status symbol. A guild owning one would show how good they are at playing as a team. And it would more than likely go to their guild leader.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • unoxx
    unoxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    And then guild leader accidentally sells it to NPC while selling grinding loot....
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    unoxx wrote: »
    And then guild leader accidentally sells it to NPC while selling grinding loot....

GAME OVER
    b:shockedb:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol they f*cked this up good and propper, ive got better things to do than spend 7 years saving my bank balence to buy a wep that will be outdated by time i come to get it.

these thing sare near fkin impossible to get... well done
    edited June 2009
    Mkay lets think :P

A guild works it's butt off, and eventually gets a warsoul after so many months. Naturally, they give it to their best player, thinking they are now an unstoppable fighting force.

So the day comes of the first TW with the weapon, and everyone is getting ready to do some major gloating. So they get inside the instance, start running towards the other factions HQ. Bout halfway there, they run into the enemy. Enemy sees the massive glowing weapon, goes WTF then dies in one hit.

Fun eh?

If Warsouls are to be effective at all, you would need several of them spread out through the faction...and how long would that take?

And while the entire faction is trying to kill that one character with the glowy weapon of doom who is probably decimating them one by one, what is the rest of glowy weapon weilding character's faction doing?

A. Standing around watching the other faction destroy their guildie.

B. Attacking the opposing faction, but not helping the glowy weapon of doom wielding character.

C. Both attacking the opposing faction, and healing the glowy weapon of doom wielding character.

I'll make it easy for you to understand.

The glowy weapon of doom wielding character will continue to rain destruction upon the enemy, taking many with them by the time they are taken down because their guildies are helping them and attacking the opposing faction.

PvP isn't about 1 on 1.

PvP is about teamwork.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.