Options
2»

Comments

• Huddle - Sanctuary
    Huddle - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    youswallow wrote: »
    omg WHAT THA F are u guys talking bout buy/resell......WRONG tha secret is farm mats DERRRRR sell ult subs i have bought everything i have doing this
    whats everything u ask well....so far i have bought super safe , super inventory, maxed deavas , maxed kirin , 10 hp charms , 35 mp charms , raptor for alt , panther for little bro's char , bought those expensive 2 star equips for lvl 4 manufactuing, OMG do i need to go on wasted mad money on random WC and stupid cube and i have never spent real money get with tha program ppl buy/sell u can make decent profit but farm mats ALL PROFIT its a FREE game keep it that way DERRRRRR

hahaha this guy made me laugh.....DERRR!!!!
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
  • Huddle - Sanctuary
    Huddle - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I must admit i do spend real money on this game....buying and selling charms. But i do grind alot to, and doing these 2 things together makes me alot of money.

Just have to put some effort in with grinding and you will be doing smicko
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
  • Newtestament - Heavens Tear
    Newtestament - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    For those who don't use cash shop I am amazed they can exist at all in this game with anything. At leve 69 I had almost 5 million saved up. I had nothing great except a panther spurred 1x and a maxed yofials star. 2 items of clothing and a pair of heels. Yet at level 70 I went down to about 300k and that was BEFORE I finished buying all level 70 gears.

I spend/spend about 10.00 a week in the cash shop. Not very much but thats 40.00 a month. I usually use it to buy things I can resell or sell the gold itself to try and have some money in game after buying charms. I don't even bother with angels, as a wizard I die too much and the cost would be too great.

But I see these people in the game with Millions and Millions at level 70 and 80. My question is... how do they get that much? Did they grind and sell like crazy? Or did they utilize the cash shop and spend way more money than me to get what they have? I saw someone level 80 looking to buy a violet or a boa which is like 12 million. How do people get that much in game money to spend? What am I missing?

its called a credit card.
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    youswallow wrote: »
    omg WHAT THA F are u guys talking bout buy/resell......WRONG tha secret is farm mats DERRRRR sell ult subs i have bought everything i have doing this
    whats everything u ask well....so far i have bought super safe , super inventory, maxed deavas , maxed kirin , 10 hp charms , 35 mp charms , raptor for alt , panther for little bro's char , bought those expensive 2 star equips for lvl 4 manufactuing, OMG do i need to go on wasted mad money on random WC and stupid cube and i have never spent real money get with tha program ppl buy/sell u can make decent profit but farm mats ALL PROFIT its a FREE game keep it that way DERRRRRR
    Farming mats pays less per hour than flipping burgers. Which, by the way, is also ALL PROFIT.

If you want to make money without wasting endless hours farming or grinding or playing the game in any way, just buy low, sell high.