Comments

• shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Biggy is in riot the last i saw.

You fail....sorry.b:chuckle

Need a paperbag hide your face?b:surrender

Sure, i could use it as a condom since the regular ones **** up.

Anyway riot is the sissy guild of Spectrals Lol, they are backing their asses up together. So where is the difference.

Anyway why don't you go play those RPG forum games, you seem to be skilled in typing than actually playing a game :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • calvin
    calvin Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why no one mention me b:sad
    Calvin droped the most tho :<
    i droped agian todayb:cry
  • VileQuincy - Lost City
    VileQuincy - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    llama dropping something is nothing.. that rich ****.

me dropping my bijou? give me 2 weeks i can get a new one... hmm...
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    shizo wrote: »
    Says the one in the guild of people who sell asian drugs to +12 their stuff >_>" And people who rip off their ingame gf's to get stuff +ed (looks at NoBallinThePants and La.howGayca.ne.IBe.VO

Anyways you should look at yourself first, you noticed at like lvl 85+ that water mobs shouldn't be killed with fire or water skills. LUL

b:bye

Not a single person in my guild has a +12 weapon! You know nothing about mages and their skill points. Die more to me thanks! Who brags about being good at pve?? Maybe you should have picked a pve server so you can throw out at people how they are NO GOOD at killing mobs with "proper skills". Play a mage and tell me how the sp is for you kk!
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    shizo wrote: »
    Sure, i could use it as a condom since the regular ones **** up.

Anyway riot is the sissy guild of Spectrals Lol, they are backing their asses up together. So where is the difference.

Anyway why don't you go play those RPG forum games, you seem to be skilled in typing than actually playing a game :)

And GZ dragging on CQs nuts was "good strategy" for the past 6months? GTFO out of here its called allies **** and our plans our working wonderful thanks for caring!
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Guild farms capes? Wahhh I didn't get my free cape.

I had to buy mine for like 10 mil back when i was lvl 96, didn't know either i was suppose to get free cape b:cry

Im pretty sure anyone that drops 96 cape +7 is pissed tho...even if they claim they don't care...But like its not as if your car got stolen or your computer blew up, its just MMO stuff and unless u actually spend irl money to get it (like how some ppl use their cc and sell zhen in AH buy 10 behemot golds and whatnot), its not really a big deal. Its just loosing virtual **** and it don't affect your irl economy. And most CQ don't have to cash-shop much, might be why they seem somewhat not bothered if gear drops, even tho its kinda embarrassing how like 50% of RQs gear is CQ pk drops b:faint
  • calvin
    calvin Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    RQ get drops and give to people who is 18+..
    they hate jailbalt :<
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well I only JUST learned to polish SAID WAND because you stopped polishing it for me. Will you come back to be my "wand polisher" please? Fail post imo Dirty you have done better. Please try again!

Fk your imagination biggy, i'm not **** like you.
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i think the only reason why a lot of certain people don't have +12 weapons/sets is because they're still leveling/waiting for reputation candy. and refine transfer stones probably won't come out for a very long time - if ever (there's no shortage of refinement going on currently, it'd only make pwi lose potential profits by letting people transfer refinements now)

once they level or rep candy comes out, you'll see quite a few people buy rank 8 and refine it to kingdom come. people who have mediocre gear right now.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Not a single person in my guild has a +12 weapon! You know nothing about mages and their skill points. Die more to me thanks! Who brags about being good at pve?? Maybe you should have picked a pve server so you can throw out at people how they are NO GOOD at killing mobs with "proper skills". Play a mage and tell me how the sp is for you kk!

I love how you got an ego boost ever since you whored your **** IRL to load some zen to to pimp out your gear to make up for your terrible PVP abilities.

You are terrible.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    I love how you got an ego boost ever since you whored your **** IRL to load some zen to to pimp out your gear to make up for your terrible PVP abilities.

You are terrible.

Fixing aircraft for the USAF is considered whoring? Your an idiot in game and real life. Get a clue and do something with your life instead of trolling forums. Dont even see you ever in game soo....nonfactor hating on me? Still mad i searched the map for days killing your wife over and over? Fail **** BLT director.
  • Ninloth - Lost City
    Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Who the **** is BLT scrub??? BLT still exists? I think not keep that name out your mouth and take ur medicine!
    Fail **** BLT director.

orly
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Osht.

10 chars la
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    orly

Your point is? Warmachine WAS the director of BLT at one point and he was a failure. Matter of fact I am almost POSITIVE the dumbass dropped gear WHILE being the director then used some peoples salary to remake the items. "Trying to keep it hush hush". So like I said before FAIL **** BLT DIRECTOR. Oh and to the first comment....the guy was saying he was being attacked by BLT still to this day....like REALLY??? Thats why I told him to keep the name out his mouth...BLT does not exist anymore..its dead....not here....that is all.
  • Treza - Lost City
    Treza - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2009

You are terrible.

umm..???

biggy is lv 97 im pretty sure he knows how to play/pvp/pve/pk/killyou
    Communist Leader
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    umm..???

biggy is lv 97 im pretty sure he knows how to play/pvp/pve/pk/killyou

Nothing against the pro fish killer (yes i'm bringing it up again), but high level doesn't mean you know how to play or pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Nothing against the pro fish killer (yes i'm bringing it up again), but high level doesn't mean you know how to play or pvp.

zzz fish durrrrr....arent they level 87? Im like 10 levels higher than the fish. I still love you....oh btw I got some more of your members past rebirth today I guess I DOOOO know how to play a little bit of the game then?
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Biggyluv and LLama are like twins, imo.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Gross, but true.
  • dekciw
    edited June 2009
    Your point is? Warmachine WAS the director of BLT at one point and he was a failure. Matter of fact I am almost POSITIVE the dumbass dropped gear WHILE being the director then used some peoples salary to remake the items. "Trying to keep it hush hush". So like I said before FAIL **** BLT DIRECTOR. Oh and to the first comment....the guy was saying he was being attacked by BLT still to this day....like REALLY??? Thats why I told him to keep the name out his mouth...BLT does not exist anymore..its dead....not here....that is all.
    Fixing aircraft for the USAF is considered whoring? Your an idiot in game and real life. Get a clue and do something with your life instead of trolling forums. Dont even see you ever in game soo....nonfactor hating on me? Still mad i searched the map for days killing your wife over and over? Fail **** BLT director.

Holy **** someone's mad over obvious trolling. I never said I was good @ leading a clan but someone had to do it and nobody else would of done it if it wasn't of me. This is like sports really, when a team/clan fails people directly point fingers @ the staff when in reality 99.99% of the time the problem is within the team/players itself.

I like how you tell me to get a clue when you proceed to make a thousand of assumptions after, really pro flame right there b:shutup. Another funny comment is that you call me non-factor when back when I still played the common word in the PW Community was BIGGYLUV WHO? Not to mention I was nearly the center of attention with the BLT drama and Inflamez at one point.

You were awful and you still are.

Haha, thanks for making my day start on a funny note, Amour.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Dropmachine you better log on for war today b:angry

If you can talk sht with Fireman Biggy then you can bring that GX and come help b:scorn
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    refined xs > +2 gx
  • dekciw
    edited June 2009
    refined xs > +2 gx

+6 Lor, what time is the TW? I could actually show up
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • kalikax
    kalikax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    +6 Lor, what time is the TW? I could actually show up

same time as always, get on at 10 EST. b:bye
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    @wm
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yep, same time as always. See if you can get that wife of yours to come too. b:laugh
  • lwang
    lwang Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What drops that cape? and what % drop rate?
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lwang wrote: »
    What drops that cape? and what % drop rate?

LLama. 100% b:laugh
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    FBI KILL YAAZ ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLb:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry