LLama new drop queen?

Biggyluv - Lost City
Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
So yeah once again dropped something of value....also on a side note CQ/GZ got rocked in old heavens tear. Fun 4 hours of pvp tyty. +7cape of elite leather from the LLama this time. flame on!
Post edited by Biggyluv - Lost City on

Comments

• rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    +7 cape of elite leather??!!!!

Damn......That had to hurtb:cry
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    cape has a 4% drop rate...not that hard to get...why don't u ask korren who has 10+ of them..... and llama is rich btw.

also why don't u mention the hour b4 that when u got rolled in scarred? no rq to help u there huh?

and can u really call spec +riot + rq vs conq a "rolling" cuz if u can roll is 3 v 1 why don't u bid us this week?
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Also thanks to VQ for the bijou and Lyssic for the demon slaughter.
    Farming cq is more profitable than 89 ;3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Also thanks to VQ for the bijou and Lyssic for the demon slaughter.
    Farming cq is more profitable than 89 ;3

We get nearly 400mil per week, something that small doesn't really matter to us.

Edit: who was it from RQ that dropped 10+ apoc pages just few days ago ?
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    syl wrote: »
    cape has a 4% drop rate...not that hard to get...why don't u ask korren who has 10+ of them..... and llama is rich btw.

also why don't u mention the hour b4 that when u got rolled in scarred? no rq to help u there huh?

and can u really call spec +riot + rq vs conq a "rolling" cuz if u can roll is 3 v 1 why don't u bid us this week?
    I love how you don't even mention Guardianz
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I love how you don't even mention Guardianz

GuardianZ came there like 10min before CQ decided to retreat. Before that it was first CQ vs Spectral in Scarred, then CQ vs Spectral&Riot in first map then RQ decided to come along and it was CQ vs Spec&Riot&RQ. There was only 1 or 2 GuardianZ members when it was CQ vs Spec only. Shinzoko + his groups came after we had been there 1-2h.

Also, does it make any difference who was there and when? It was mass PvP and it was fun for the 1st hour with even parties.
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Starang why do you even flame the forums, when you just expressed how much you don't care for the game nor CQ?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    +7 cape of elite leather??!!!!

Damn......That had to hurtb:cry

I agree...hmmmm, must have spent all money on Orbs and had none left over for a Doll or two b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Starang why do you even flame the forums, when you just expressed how much you don't care for the game nor CQ?

I don't "flame the forums", I state my opinions and thoughts on these matters. I don't really care about the game at the moment which is true. The game, including everything in it.
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    HAHA a +7cape has no value in CQs eyes. You guys are really arrogant pieces of trash. Why downplay the original post about LLama and make it a "Ohhh noo we got outnumbered in old heavens tear". Also **** starang I was in 3rd map pvpins where was you? Oh thats right you werent there....and its funny you say CQ "rolled" us when they went out the port first cause we brought more numbers. Keep lying to the server with your bogus **** statements and drop more gear to us that "doesnt matter", I guess you all should recruit more so we dont "zerg" you guys anymore. Scrub!
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    HAHA a +7cape has no value in CQs eyes. You guys are really arrogant pieces of trash. Why downplay the original post about LLama and make it a "Ohhh noo we got outnumbered in old heavens tear". Also **** starang I was in 3rd map pvpins where was you? Oh thats right you werent there....and its funny you say CQ "rolled" us when they went out the port first cause we brought more numbers. Keep lying to the server with your bogus **** statements and drop more gear to us that "doesnt matter", I guess you all should recruit more so we dont "zerg" you guys anymore. Scrub!

You sound like i child who just found out how to "polish his wand", and now wants to show that to whole world.

Not even intresting...b:surrender
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    GuardianZ came there like 10min before CQ decided to retreat. Before that it was first CQ vs Spectral in Scarred, then CQ vs Spectral&Riot in first map then RQ decided to come along and it was CQ vs Spec&Riot&RQ. There was only 1 or 2 GuardianZ members when it was CQ vs Spec only. Shinzoko + his groups came after we had been there 1-2h.

Also, does it make any difference who was there and when? It was mass PvP and it was fun for the 1st hour with even parties.

Funny you should mention apocalypse pages...
    'Lost 14 Apocalypse Page'
    'You were killed by MeHateYou'
    Silly CQ :3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    You sound like i child who just found out how to "polish his wand", and now wants to show that to whole world.

Not even intresting...b:surrender

Well I only JUST learned to polish SAID WAND because you stopped polishing it for me. Will you come back to be my "wand polisher" please? Fail post imo Dirty you have done better. Please try again!
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    When will people finally face the fact that CQ sucks at pvp cant coordinate anything and always lose world pvp. Oh sure they own at tw but thats fail pvp its hard to kite and call other guilds to fight with you. Everybody just needs to wake up. Sucks to drop a +7 96 cape though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    MrSnax - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Really guys really? Don't gloat it's not a pretty sight. Obviously CQ has a frick load of money so these objects are not a concern to them. So trying to get a reaction out of them from this drop is a waste of time. If you really want to get a reaction out of them then level up more along with us and get ready for the REAL battle to begin. I would like to take on CQ 1v1 in tw when we get our members up and ready :). That is a war i would like to attend, omg what a great night that would be (assuming im not busy that night).
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Really guys really? Don't gloat it's not a pretty sight. Obviously CQ has a frick load of money so these objects are not a concern to them. So trying to get a reaction out of them from this drop is a waste of time. If you really want to get a reaction out of them then level up more along with us and get ready for the REAL battle to begin. I would like to take on CQ 1v1 in tw when we get our members up and ready :). That is a war i would like to attend, omg what a great night that would be (assuming im not busy that night).

Shhh, carebear with a baddie weapon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I love this Amour.........!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    ....wat a bish... i hate u amour. level up faster and who cares that im a carebear. I like being a carebear. Someone has to be the carebear in RQ and i see it as my burden to bear or bare?
  • Titus - Lost City
    Titus - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Honestly, if you are gonna go pk or wat not either make sure you have dolls or bound everything. All my gear is bound and only thing I have in my inventory is a Sadness card. Cuz I feel sorry for people who tries or does pk me expecting to get a good drop. b:laugh
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Honestly, if you are gonna go pk or wat not either make sure you have dolls or bound everything. All my gear is bound and only thing I have in my inventory is a Sadness card. Cuz I feel sorry for people who tries or does pk me expecting to get a good drop. b:laugh

good to know :). one less person i have to pk.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ....wat a bish... i hate u amour. level up faster and who cares that im a carebear. I like being a carebear. Someone has to be the carebear in RQ and i see it as my burden to bear or bare?
    (meaning you are carrying it, like on your shoulders or in your heart)

And its ok Snx...you be a carebear!!! b:flower (a flower for you)

I told you.....spent all $$'s on orbs, nothing left for dolls....well or the ego got to be to much b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Titus - Lost City
    Titus - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yea one less person to pk. But others to get a nice free Sadness card for even trying b:victory. Maybe I will put a bonus in there.(Another Sadness card). Double the fun and drop. b:chuckle
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    nobody can downplay the value of that cape.

so what if guild farmed it, its still worth 8mil in market and thats 8 mil gone to the enemy.

so what if his rich, thats still $120 worth (pre-sale) of orbs gone to the enemy.

its a huge victory for riot no matter how much cq try to downplay it. i know rq who carry around hundred of dolls no matter where they are or what their doing, if llama is so rich then why could he do the same?
  • Lorsis - Lost City
    Lorsis - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    :o amour spy
    Well at least rq/spec didn't get these :p i farmed them back next day so i don't care :p
    Btw, mehateyou's phoenix has no bleed or what :o i could easily survive it would pay attention o.O 240 dmg is nonfactor ^^
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    nobody Can Downplay The Value Of That Cape.

So What If Guild Farmed It, Its Still Worth 8mil In Market And Thats 8 Mil Gone To The Enemy.

So What If His Rich, Thats Still $120 Worth (pre-sale) Of Orbs Gone To The Enemy.

Its A Huge Victory For Riot No Matter How Much Cq Try To Downplay It. i Know Rq Who Carry Around Hundred Of Dolls No Matter Where They Are Or What Their Doing, If Llama Is So Rich Then Why Could He Do The Same?

>_>
    Stop mockingg meeeeeee
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    nobody can downplay the value of that cape.

so what if guild farmed it, its still worth 8mil in market and thats 8 mil gone to the enemy.

so what if his rich, thats still $120 worth (pre-sale) of orbs gone to the enemy.

its a huge victory for riot no matter how much cq try to downplay it. i know rq who carry around hundred of dolls no matter where they are or what their doing, if llama is so rich then why could he do the same?

+1 ... 96cape +7 is a BIG thing.
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Guild farms capes? Wahhh I didn't get my free cape.
  • MeetSheeld - Lost City
    MeetSheeld - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Guild farms capes? Wahhh I didn't get my free cape.

maybe you should stop qqing and arguing with mikoto. then we would have farmed you the cape.
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Says the one in the guild of people who sell asian drugs to +12 their stuff >_>" And people who rip off their ingame gf's to get stuff +ed (looks at NoBallinThePants and La.howGayca.ne.IBe.VO

Anyways you should look at yourself first, you noticed at like lvl 85+ that water mobs shouldn't be killed with fire or water skills. LUL

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    shizo wrote: »
    Says the one in the guild of people who sell asian drugs to +12 their stuff >_>" And people who rip off their ingame gf's to get stuff +ed (looks at NoBallinThePants and La.howGayca.ne.IBe.VO

Anyways you should look at yourself first, you noticed at like lvl 85+ that water mobs shouldn't be killed with fire or water skills. LUL

b:bye

Biggy is in riot the last i saw.

You fail....sorry.b:chuckle

Need a paperbag hide your face?b:surrender
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory