Overpowerment in PWI

Options

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol @ carebear thread... yes, they've all got their pros and cons, time for a big hug now, k?

Barb trying to solo TT, I'd like to see that. Veno + nix/herc = most powerful class without question.

TW? Veno + nix. If you haven't seen it firsthand, I guess you'll never understand.

Veno + phoenix in TW = dead phoenix and a veno running to hide. I've seen it firsthand in most of the TW's I've been in. I'm the one that kills their phoenix.b:chuckle
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    almost everything youve posted here is false... please learn to play and then post again.
    prove it to be false, failtroll
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Phoenix? I totally read that wrong the first time. e.e

You got **** by a penix, you read it right ^_~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Fyrah - Sanctuary
    Fyrah - Sanctuary Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You got **** by a penix, you read it right ^_~

aha, i get it.
    You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ... that was how you were supposed to read it. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fyrah - Sanctuary
    Fyrah - Sanctuary Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ... that was how you were supposed to read it. :P

Haha. I'm slow.
    You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    everyone who doesn't have pvp experience or never plans to kindly stay away from the topic. class balance doesn't apply to those who don't pvp, at all. i rolled a wizzie b/c i like their colorful spells, i rolled a veno because i like animals, i rolled a bm b/c i like swords, etc etc etc; i dont care if one class has it easier than another because i am having fun playing this class. you see?

let the people who actually pvp talk about these things, because people who only pve have no need to concern themselves with class balance

yeah, it's all good when everyone's fighting mobs and working together, it's kind of ****ing different when you're fighting each other. class balance matters, and should be an issue as far as pvp is concerned. it would kind of suck major balls if you rolled a class for 80 levels, then feel like you've been gimped and other players destroy you because you decided to play this class and they didnt roll this class. now i understand some classes are supposed to be great against certain other classes, but suppose a class just destroys every other class, doesn't that need to be addressed? they could be helpful as hell in pve, they could grind with you at 10x the speed, but in pvp wouldn't they **** people off?

half of the people ranting about class balance haven't fought against other players, they need to cool it and go back to grinding.
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    People cry that WR are OP. WR are only good at damage without stuns. Take away their stuns and see how many people quit playing WR, leaving squads without Golden Bell Aura and leaving the cleric without a guard. WR can't do much in pvp either.
    By using context clues and the process of elimination, I can pretty much guess that you are talking about blademasters here, but I can not even remotely figure out what words "WR" could possibly stand for.

Just to make this post slightly on topic, the only place I hear people whining about certain classes being overpowered (omg I typed the whole word! now you try!) is here on the forums. Granted, I haven't even played this game for 6 months, but it really seems like you are trying to bring up a fight that doesn't exist.

No, I don't pk, but I have played every class and I don't believe any of them are over powered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    prove it to be false, failtroll
    The crying about operpowered classes needs to end. Every class has attributes that make them more effective than others in some areas.

People cry that WF are OP because they can solo a lot of things. WF are an option for people who don't like being in squads much. They do have an advantage with Hercules and Pheonix, but that could be easily fixed by adding a class specific legendary item for each class, perhaps to go in the "Mysterious Gear" slot. But honestly, for a WF to solo TT that it needs for 70 before reaching 70 is difficult. Soloing for your level 80 is damn near impossible. Soloing 90 is suicidal. If a level 90 WF can solo Ancient Evil, then they could be OP.

People cry that WB are OP also, due to the massive health of the WB, and the recent changes to a group of WB skills. In my opinion, go ahead and nerf WB. Then watch how many people end up dead when WB can no longer tank. The changes made to WB skills aid in tanking. The 100% accuracy on Mighty Swing is the only skill that is useless in tanking. Ripping Bite, Pounce, and the speed changes to Holy/Hell True Form all keep more people alive. Yes, they can be used in pvp also. But it keeps people alive. Get over it.

People cry that WR are OP. WR are only good at damage without stuns. Take away their stuns and see how many people quit playing WR, leaving squads without Golden Bell Aura and leaving the cleric without a guard. WR can't do much in pvp either.

People cry that MG are OP. MG have immense damage output. Hell, I have a friend who is a level 77 MG and can kill level 85 mobs without getting touched. They are indeed powerful, but if an enemy does reach them, its over.

People cry that EA are OP. EA can kill robes and some light armor players in one hit. They also have low health and their defenses, while rounded, are lower than others. Their attack per second ratio also is not to be admired. That's why they have such high damage per hit, and a very high critical. It allows them to survive.

It isn't common at all, but people have cried that EP are OP. So what if they can heal themselves in pvp? Take away their healing, sure. Without that, over half the game would be impossible.

Every class has something that makes them powerful. People get beaten by that factor and call it OP. Said factors are part of the staple-classes in the fantasy RPG archetype. Take away those factors and you are left with all classes being identical.

Bottom line is - Overpowerment is not in a game like this. When one class seems to be able to outshine another class in every way, it is due to one having a superior stat setup and the other is an idiot.

1) Venomancer (WF, Werefox) i know plenty of veno's than can solo most of 2-3 and 3-1. not suicidal at all (mid 80's-90)

2) Barbarian (WB, Werebeast)barbs do need a nerf. but theres no way to got about it really. we could be conisdering the most "overpowered" class in 1v1 PvP.

3) Blademaster (WR, warrior) never head anyone complain they are op. and they arent weak as hell without stun. you ever been hit with heavens flame, then myriad sword stance,with either a crit , zerk, or both? hurts like hell.

4 Wizards (i dont know what MG stands for, been a while since ive been to MY)your thinking that if someone reaches a wizard its over. its no where near over, seal and blink (teleport skill) mages have no problem getting away from a player or mob. also, there are some pretty nice mages on our server, who can take as much punishment as i can in PvP, and dish out more damage than a pure AA mage.

5)Archers (EA, elven archer)never heard anyone cry about archers being overpowered. not really low health, seen some archers with 8k+ hp on my server.

6) Clerics (EP, elven priest) people who qq about clerics healing themselves in pvp, and even suggest it should be removed (never , ever seen anyone suggest this) need to be shot.

Nix's bleed is overpowered. it recieves no PvP reduction. bugged.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    "Warrior" ok, wow that's a ... really dumb abbreviation. "MG" probably means "mage." Just guessing ... equally dumb though.

LOL Stickygreen, somebody in my Runescape clan uses that sig.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The argument to give other classes some uber powerful item equivelant to a herc uses the underlying assumption that all classes are created equal (or equivelant).

Venos do pathetic damage and are very squishy. If other classes want equality in items, then I want equality in spells and squishyness. You cant just pick the half of the argument that suits you.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The argument to give other classes some uber powerful item equivelant to a herc uses the underlying assumption that all classes are created equal (or equivelant).

Venos do pathetic damage and are very squishy. If other classes want equality in items, then I want equality in spells and squishyness. You cant just pick the half of the argument that suits you.

im sorry, did you say venos do pathetic damage? ive been crit by an 89 veno, +5 80 pataka. for 21k. not pure magic either, LA build.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hey, guys this a great idea!

How about you

DON'T PVP

Or

BE the Class You BELIEVE is OP

There, everyone is happy. =D
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Because Veno's are dull as hell to play?
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ^^ Not my veno.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary
    _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1) Venomancer (WF, Werefox) i know plenty of veno's than can solo most of 2-3 and 3-1. not suicidal at all (mid 80's-90)

2) Barbarian (WB, Werebeast)barbs do need a nerf. but theres no way to got about it really. we could be conisdering the most "overpowered" class in 1v1 PvP.

3) Blademaster (WR, warrior) never head anyone complain they are op. and they arent weak as hell without stun. you ever been hit with heavens flame, then myriad sword stance,with either a crit , zerk, or both? hurts like hell.

4 Wizards (i dont know what MG stands for, been a while since ive been to MY)your thinking that if someone reaches a wizard its over. its no where near over, seal and blink (teleport skill) mages have no problem getting away from a player or mob. also, there are some pretty nice mages on our server, who can take as much punishment as i can in PvP, and dish out more damage than a pure AA mage.

5)Archers (EA, elven archer)never heard anyone cry about archers being overpowered. not really low health, seen some archers with 8k+ hp on my server.

6) Clerics (EP, elven priest) people who qq about clerics healing themselves in pvp, and even suggest it should be removed (never , ever seen anyone suggest this) need to be shot.

Nix's bleed is overpowered. it recieves no PvP reduction. bugged.

1) I take it the WF that you are referring to also have Hercs. Then again, I can't see how a Herc would not get destroyed in one shot by some of the bosses. I am also talking about a full run.

2) WB are not OP either, no class is. That is the entire point I am trying to make. WB are not hard to kill if you kill them 1-2 hits.

3) You have not met some of the idiots in Sanctuary if you have never heard someone cry over a WR. And also, yes they are a bit sad without stun. My brother is 6-7 levels ahead of me, as a Sword WR. If I use Fortify against him, it throws me a heavy advantage in a fight. He has also used Myriad on me and I have been hit by Heaven's Flame by a WR roughly 10 levels ahead of me. I've felt worse hits in pvp than what those do.

4) A MG has ways to run, but not enough to survive a persistant melee. WR will catch up with Cloud Sprint or Will of Bodhisatva and stun. WB simply have to run after them in True Form and Pounce. Pounce will immobilize the MG long enough for the WB to go normal form and Mighty Swing for stun. From there the MG is torn down easily before they can run again. On a side note, if a MG can take the same punishment as you, then you are not a very good WB.

5) Once again, there are idiots who think EA are overpowered on Sanctuary. And a fair amount of them do have low health, I know some who are level 80 with 3k health.

6) I have seen people cry about EP healing themselves in pvp, and those who have do need to be shot.

7) Much of the information you are using agains me is based on personal experience. I am talking about a class in general. The classes are balanced, one will have an advantage over another, but there will also be a weakness to the same pair. All it takes is a small amount of intelligence to figure out how to kill someone.
    Disclaimer

I hereby absolve myself from all responsibilities from damage incurred, loss of life, and severe mental retardation from trying to read and/or understand my posts. Please do not come to me about these problems or I shall be forced to stab you with a dull wooden spoon. Enjoy your day. =D
  • _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hey, guys this a great idea!

How about you

DON'T PVP

Or

BE the Class You BELIEVE is OP

There, everyone is happy. =D

It is a great idea.
    Disclaimer

I hereby absolve myself from all responsibilities from damage incurred, loss of life, and severe mental retardation from trying to read and/or understand my posts. Please do not come to me about these problems or I shall be forced to stab you with a dull wooden spoon. Enjoy your day. =D
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1) I take it the WF that you are referring to also have Hercs. Then again, I can't see how a Herc would not get destroyed in one shot by some of the bosses. I am also talking about a full run.

2) WB are not OP either, no class is. That is the entire point I am trying to make. WB are not hard to kill if you kill them 1-2 hits.

3) You have not met some of the idiots in Sanctuary if you have never heard someone cry over a WR. And also, yes they are a bit sad without stun. My brother is 6-7 levels ahead of me, as a Sword WR. If I use Fortify against him, it throws me a heavy advantage in a fight. He has also used Myriad on me and I have been hit by Heaven's Flame by a WR roughly 10 levels ahead of me. I've felt worse hits in pvp than what those do.

4) A MG has ways to run, but not enough to survive a persistant melee. WR will catch up with Cloud Sprint or Will of Bodhisatva and stun. WB simply have to run after them in True Form and Pounce. Pounce will immobilize the MG long enough for the WB to go normal form and Mighty Swing for stun. From there the MG is torn down easily before they can run again. On a side note, if a MG can take the same punishment as you, then you are not a very good WB.

5) Once again, there are idiots who think EA are overpowered on Sanctuary. And a fair amount of them do have low health, I know some who are level 80 with 3k health.

6) I have seen people cry about EP healing themselves in pvp, and those who have do need to be shot.

7) Much of the information you are using agains me is based on personal experience. I am talking about a class in general. The classes are balanced, one will have an advantage over another, but there will also be a weakness to the same pair. All it takes is a small amount of intelligence to figure out how to kill someone.

It's no use...

Soon they will be arguing that rock is Overpowered against scissors and paper.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It's no use...

Soon they will be arguing that rock is Overpowered against scissors and paper.

That is very true, I am simply trying to make the ones who do have something in their skulls to see reason instead of childish crying because they got their **** kicked.
    Disclaimer

• Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    im sorry, did you say venos do pathetic damage? ive been crit by an 89 veno, +5 80 pataka. for 21k. not pure magic either, LA build.

lmao. Hate to break it to you but do you realize what the circumstances of all that has to happen for that is. I mean how crappy is your armor for starters. The fact the veno needed 3 sparks used demon or sage on you and hit a very lucky crit. Not to mention I think your full of it as that would have been about 84kish crit outside of PvP.
    That is very true, I am simply trying to make the ones who do have something in their skulls to see reason instead of childish crying because they got their **** kicked.

Unfortuantely that will never happen as its easier to Q_Q than use there brains.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options

im only going to argue these 2 points, because its opinionated and circumstancial on the other posts.

2) gl one - two shotting a barbarian with 25k hp. (endgame, highest hp barb on our server is at 20k hp with +6 ish gears)

3) if you read my post, i said, heavens flame + myriad sword stance with a crit, zerk, or both.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    *sigh* Again with the flames... You people just aren't thinking, dammit! They gave us all those shiny genie skills and pots for a reason.

Anti-Veno: Oh, QQ!!!! Fenix with teh Bleedzors!!! Anti Status pots/ Cauterize/ Blood Clot. HP Potion, and if you have to, use an Elixir. Beat down the Veno, or Destroy the Fenix, then beat down the Veno, and laugh.

Anti-Barb: A little bit difficult for a non caster/archer class, but if they're on the ground, there's this lovely shiny genie skill called Thunderstorm. If you haven't heard of it, then you don't know your Genie PvP. Massive Metal damage, with Double Damage, and Triple damage for anything on the ground and close to you. Learn it, Use it.

Anti-BM. There's an Anti-Stun skill. A couple, in fact, under Genie abilities. Or... You could use Blinding sand to make them Miss. Or, you could bust them upside the head with Thunderstorm.

Anti-Wizard. They're paper, folks... Use a damage absorbing Pot/Tree of Protection while you A, if Melee/Archer: cut through them, or B. If Cleric: Plume Shot them, C, if Veno: Pet them, or Fox them. D. If Wizard, hope you hit first.

Anti-Archer. Get on top of them. Use Blinding Sand to make them miss, or Use Thunderstorm, or whatever. Just use a Damage absorbing Pot first and potions/Elixirs, and you're golden. If you're a caster in AA, you are kinda screwed... But what the hell were you doing in PvP wearing robes anyway?!

Anti-Cleric. If they're robes, beat them down, if they're LA, beat them down anyway. Use a Damage absorbing Pot. Casters? If you're a cleric, you Plume Shot, if you're a Wizard, hit them with your spells, preferably something powerful.

It's not rocket science, people. In one on one, there is always a way to defeat your opponent. We have an uberly high amount of tools to do it. Stop QQing, and THINK! It's not illegal yet.

Yes, we know the bleed, when put on a nix is BS, and we know Barbs take a hell of a lot of damage. But as far as any of us knows, that's not going to change any time soon. So quit whining about something you have no control over, and do something you can do on your own.

LEARN HOW TO BEAT IT!
  • kosake666
    kosake666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    From a pure PvE standpoint, BM's are underpowered. We can't outdamage most classes even if they are 10 lvls below us, and the only thing we really have going for us are 2 things I've noticed:

People want the lvl 10 Golden Bell aura, then they don't care about you. kthxbye
    People want lures for Zhen... owait... ANYONE can lure for zhen

I wanna be a Melee DD character that can throw out so much dmg, that the tank actuially needs to TRY and keep aggro off of me, most MMORPG's have a Melee DD class that is built like a damn bazooka, only 1 shot, but damn it'll hurt if it hits it's mark.

Oh, and Veno + Flesh Ream = OP
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Personally I play a game with modified rules:

1) Rock smashes scissors
    2) Scissors cuts paper
    3) Paper covers rock
    4) Dynamite blow up everything else

This game is really fun to play! People who QQ about it are free to just pick dynamite so no point in the complainers. This just proves you don't have to have good balance to have a good game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Overpowerment= benefits to lower lvl players that us higher lvl's help out. but on the same level as another player, everyone is left to stats and gears. All classes have high element skills of some form that other classes dont. maybe that explains the squad aspect of the game and how all classes have a specific job to do in that squad. PvP is a different story. Overpowerment will most likely be in a PvP situation rather than PvE. If I was overpowered (which im not) and used that to grief others by ks'ing or whatever the circumstance then I could see where being OP could be a problem. But I dont Ks anyone, I help anyone who asks for it. And usually people who ask for assistance are very appreciative of me being a higher lvl veno because it benefits them. So if ppl wanna cry about overpowerment then try tanking everything yourself next time. I will gladly stow the pet for a ringside seat to watch a cleric or wizard tank anything without a barb helping. "Where's the popcorn at? this is gonna be exciting lol"
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lmao. Hate to break it to you but do you realize what the circumstances of all that has to happen for that is. I mean how crappy is your armor for starters. The fact the veno needed 3 sparks used demon or sage on you and hit a very lucky crit. Not to mention I think your full of it as that would have been about 84kish crit outside of PvP.

dont believe me? pm Ylime, she was the one who hit me for 21k. not a lucky crit either, she just knows how a very effective build. crappy armour? not really. 3.1k mdef.

dont get me wrong, only CLASS that i believe is overpowered, AS A CLASS is a barb. venos arent op, nixes arent op, bleed is,because its bugged.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options

Lol, they just got into fights with a player that can use their character well.

I haven't pvped but it goes around in pve too.

Some people are just dumb, you must realize this.

1st! Not every veno has a Herc/Nix

2nd! They fail at killing them when it is quite easy to get to the veno. You aren't a monster, you can easily target the veno and kill. :O And guess what? The pet stops attacking you because the master is dead. @_@ Amazing..
    (You don't have to duel to figure that tactic out -_-' Sadly, there are those that never caught on to that strategy.)

3rd! So what about the Fleash thingy? If you put more on vitality or use citrine shards, you'd live longer to take the nix out. b:bye I haz done it in duels.b:bye (With no pet. Just me! *points to siggy*)

4th! If you think a class is overpowered, you fail. I can see if they are like Taboo on Hard mode in SuperSmashBrosBrawl then ya that is OP. But even he has a flaw. You just need to learn how to play ;P
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options

He has already showed proof he sucks. That situation would also be immensely lucky. However, a WF is not weak. Begin in Fox form, cast Purge, Stunning Blow, then use either Fox Wallop and Malefic Crush if against a robe, or switch to normal form, Lucky Scarab, Parasitic Nova, Ironwood Scarab, and whatever else you want for a melee or light armor. During this entire skillchain, the pet will be attacking as well.
    Disclaimer

• Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol, they just got into fights with a player that can use their character well.

I haven't pvped but it goes around in pve too.

Some people are just dumb, you must realize this.

1st! Not every veno has a Herc/Nix

2nd! They fail at killing them when it is quite easy to get to the veno. You aren't a monster, you can easily target the veno and kill. :O And guess what? The pet stops attacking you because the master is dead. @_@ Amazing..
    (You don't have to duel to figure that tactic out -_-' Sadly, there are those that never caught on to that strategy.)

3rd! So what about the Fleash thingy? If you put more on vitality or use citrine shards, you'd live longer to take the nix out. b:bye I haz done it in duels.b:bye (With no pet. Just me! *points to siggy*)

4th! If you think a class is overpowered, you fail. I can see if they are like Taboo on Hard mode in SuperSmashBrosBrawl then ya that is OP. But even he has a flaw. You just need to learn how to play ;P

Um, Hate to break it to, you, Kittennice, but Taboo isn't hard. I beat the entire Subspace Emissary on Intense, and finished the final battle by turning him into a Trophy. With Yoshi.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    He has already showed proof he sucks.

explain this to me please b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]