What HL faction is the MOST hated?

Comments

• Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Fair enough the op contradicts the topic. I didn't bother to read the first post since Icoms post's give me headaches WITH All thE RANDom CASe chaNgezZZz....

EDIT: In that case I personally hate the noob factions that tried to steal free land from QQme, particularly the two that lost TW against Antihero. I know they wern't in the poll but I don't hate any of the factions in that list, I just don't respect Kingdom.
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Before you fail at flaming again, next time try reading the topic a little more carefully:
    "What HL faction is the MOST hated?" The topic isn't asking for my own opinion its asking for a fact, and the fact is I personally believe QQme is the most hated. And I like being in a hated guild.

Was that so hard to understand?

you are a moron, this FACT is coming from where? official pwi data of course, use your brain every poll is based on oppinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ok, so lets ignore when I'm aoe grinding and Antihero, iamkiller, AngerRR, and Zin came to pk me and a lvl 66 cleric (4v2 by my count... 4 9x ppl against a lvl 71 and lvl 66 nonetheless). So, assuming you guys are trying to set up a 2v2 situation (which all I ever hear is about how 1 person is getting ganked by 3+ ppl in faction chat), then it's 2 QQme vs 2 Kingdom. To get Crimson into the equation it should be about 5v5 and that makes it about 4QQme, 1 Crimson like I've said before. I'm not even talking about TW here I'm talking about pking so if you're talking about TW you completely missed the point of this post.

Dude, if I am out PK'ing with a few people we don't count the people we attack and tell our extras to hang out while we make it even. Just doesn't happen like that lol. b:laugh

Also.. Kingdom are the biggest crybabies on the server. badarcher, and Brazarius win the award for biggest QQ.

Brazarius fuels his way from a fight once I 86 his charm, and then tells me I cannot kill him without a charm, badarcher was 5 feet away from SZ and cries and cries at me because I couldn't kill him when he took two steps needed to get back into SZ. And he said QQme sucks cow nipples.. Whatever that means.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Dude, if I am out PK'ing with a few people we don't count the people we attack and tell our extras to hang out while we make it even. Just doesn't happen like that lol. b:laugh

Also.. Kingdom are the biggest crybabies on the server. badarcher, and Brazarius win the award for biggest QQ.

Brazarius fuels his way from a fight once I 86 his charm, and then tells me I cannot kill him without a charm, badarcher was 5 feet away from SZ and cries and cries at me because I couldn't kill him when he took two steps needed to get back into SZ. And he said QQme sucks cow nipples.. Whatever that means.

agreed with the first part

KD are cry babies because of 2 people? anyway i guarentee all guilds have their fair share of QQ action in GC when they get rolled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    you are a moron, this FACT is coming from where? official pwi data of course, use your brain every poll is based on oppinion.

FFS your the only moron here, read my f***ing post before you flame. "the fact is I personally believe QQme is the most hated" are you an idiot or something?
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    FFS your the only moron here, read my f***ing post before you flame. "the fact is I personally believe QQme is the most hated" are you an idiot or something?

lol, i think im getting to you?..... btw, your post was written as i was typing up my flamage, you are still a moron tho :)

btw the only people that hate QQme are low lvls that fall victim to QQs rpk.

as strange as it sounds, i didnt vote because i dont hate any guilds altho lately crimson has more members acting like idiots, still dont hold it against the whole faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlazingAzn - Harshlands
    BlazingAzn - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    TBH i has a god complex, especially when i soloed a fish party :O

<3 myself sometimes. ^^ kk flame moar!
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    agreed with the first part

KD are cry babies because of 2 people? anyway i guarentee all guilds have their fair share of QQ action in GC when they get rolled.

Well yah I know they all do.. You got a couple cool people. Especially that dude that played dead in the swamps lol. Forget his name but he was cool about getting pkilled.

I will tell you what turned me off to Kingdom..

Kind of a funny story.

Brazarius and his cleric (some female char that starts with an "A") were in ykd sitting near that boat and the Cheif Assassin mobs. I needed to kill 70 of them for a quest, and since they weren't doing anything I started killing. About 30-40 mobs into my kill quest Brazarius stands up and starts pulling every mob. Didn't think anything of it because I was only pulling about 4-5 at a time and was no big deal. Didn't want to tick my charm for a quest.

Anyhow, Brazarius tells me he was grinding there and to leave (in his broken english). I say I got like 40 mobs left to kill and then I will leave. I tell him it was for a quest and I would be out of his hair soon. He says "NO LEAVE! I was here first". So I asked him if there were any of these mobs anywhere else on the island so I wouldn't bug him, and he said "no". So I said I only had like 35 left or whatever and kept killing and that I can join him so he gets exp too for my kills, and I get credit for his kills and basically would be out of there a lot sooner (like maybe 3-5 minutes). He said no and that he was going to "tell on me". I was seriously at this point laughing almost waking up everyone in the house over this.

Then he says he's going to attack me if I didn't leave. I was thinking to myself "first of all I got here and you weren't even doing anything for the first 5-10 minutes I was here". I say he had a cleric so I was ready to go for her because I know he wouldn't be able to do much damage to me after I alter marrow physical (when cleric dead). AsHeZ from Crimson runs in from nowhere and kills the cleric and I guess Braz plays both chars because he didn't notice and he comes to attack me. I tick his charm a few times, and he runs away. I finished my quest and left.

Moral to the story. Brazarius is a ****. Did he really tell on me? I was on the floor laughing when he said that. Anyone in KD confirm that he was telling on me for killing my quest mobs when he was afk? That is like my most **** experience in PWI and that's why I voted for Kingdom :)
  • Ruby - Harshlands
    Ruby - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    .....He said no and that he was going to "tell on me"....

LOLb:chuckle
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    this thread smells of another heap of ****, keep em coming ppl
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    off topic, but signatures are not meant to make a point....thats what posting is for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chuck_Norris - Harshlands
    Chuck_Norris - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    voted for QQme, hate those guysb:angryb:cryb:surrender
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I like QQme, some are idiots, like in every guild, but they got balls, and I love that!
  • OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary
    OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I like QQme, some are idiots, like in every guild, but they got balls, and I love that!

QFT. But I must say...

HAIL KINGDOM!
    I'm afraid of trolls.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

THATS WHAT SHE SAID.......that is all, thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrKupo - Harshlands
    MrKupo - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Here is an opinion from a lowby:

Most of the people here have been offering very well thought out posts about the factions in the poll, but i think that many of them miss the point. This isn't really about pvp efficiency and who is likely to control the map. I think this is more about reputation and those reputations are clear from different segments of the levels in the game.

lvl1-29: There generally is no hate towards any factions from these levels because they are not effected, except when in need of help for the first fb.
    lvl30-40: This is a defining moment in a player's dedication to the game. As soon as a player hits level 30, he is bombarded by new problems and possibilities. Because of QQme's recent problems with SP, players of these levels are having a hard time completing quests that should be easy to do. This brings QQme's rep down. On the other side of the spectrum, the other guilds are more often seen offering assistance for the fbs than anything else. These levels may see them on the TW map, but otherwise don't see them at all.
    lvl40-50(where I am at): The opinions generally become more neutral as players get mounts and faster methods of getting places. A pk is not so much of a big deal as before. There is still an awareness of Red Names and QQme. I, for one, will not go near a QQme outside of the safe zone, no offense.
    lvl50+: I assume this is where the Territory Wars really come into how a player sees a faction. Of course the factions themselves will have opinions of their opposing factions and allies, but most players will not have any opinions at all. This is because most players are not apart of any of these factions and have exponentially decreasing chance of getting on the TW map unless added to one of the big factions.
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have to agree with Aurian I don't mind having 2 factions Kos us. If you get ganked by a group of ppl oh well tough luck as long as u don't lose anything i don't see why you should be mad about it but then again if you are red and you have no dolls and you end up being pked that's a stupid move to make on your part. I don't hate any faction so i won't vote : 3. The way i see it you can't really judge someone unless you've been in their position and see it from their eyes. I've never left KD so I wouldn't know how other factions are for all I know QQme and Crimson are wonderful guilds full of nice ppl.
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Man i Love QQme n Crimson Kos =D...it makes grinding interesting..not wen i got two mobs on me tho..most of the time wen iam killing something a crimson drops down ticks me..aoes helps me kill the mob den helps me kill them =D...b:victory..

Besides lvl 90 chox is a 2 shot =D...
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Man i Love QQme n Crimson Kos =D...it makes grinding interesting..not wen i got two mobs on me tho..most of the time wen iam killing something a crimson drops down ticks me..aoes helps me kill the mob den helps me kill them =D...b:victory..

Besides lvl 90 chox is a 2 shot =D...

SS or GTFOb:bye
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    I have to agree with Aurian I don't mind having 2 factions Kos us. If you get ganked by a group of ppl oh well tough luck as long as u don't lose anything i don't see why you should be mad about it but then again if you are red and you have no dolls and you end up being pked that's a stupid move to make on your part. I don't hate any faction so i won't vote : 3. The way i see it you can't really judge someone unless you've been in their position and see it from their eyes. I've never left KD so I wouldn't know how other factions are for all I know QQme and Crimson are wonderful guilds full of nice ppl.

Plus it makes the game interesting, eh?

If it weren't for PVP, politics, KOS, this and that I wouldn't even be playing the game. If there is no risk involved the reward just flat out sucks.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Plus it makes the game interesting, eh?

If it weren't for PVP, politics, KOS, this and that I wouldn't even be playing the game. If there is no risk involved the reward just flat out sucks.

Indeed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands
    Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Eh, I'll humor the discussion aspect of this, but I'm not contributing to the poll - I don't have personal hate for any factions at this point. But then, I'm ridiculously easygoing for the most part.

I haven't had any personal interractions ingame with Kingdom, Crimson, or Kylin. So, no opinion there. Most of my exposure to those guilds comes from their members here on the forums, and I know better than to judge an entire faction on the words of a few people who like to forum lurk. That said, I suspect Kingdom is getting the majority of the hate votes because they seem to be the power to deal with in TW at the moment. Fear/Hate/Destroy The Establishment and all that, ya know. Whoever's judged to be the most powerful, the most likely to go all the way, is going to get more people "hating" them.

The only listed guild I've had any contact with ingame is QQme. I was PK'd by one and I've held conversations with a couple others. No hard feelings from me since, hello, PvP server, PK happens. And the convos have been pretty intelligent and entertaining :) I like having a good time so my exposure thus far to QQme has been a plus, all considered. Full Disclosure: I still prefer my own guild for entertainment and camraderie value ;) But I don't discriminate based on people's guild affiliations. I'm here to have a good time and I don't much care what faction name is over someone's head.

So I'm totally unhelpful here, being one without hate. Ah well :)

What was the entire point of this rant/monolog? to kill time? the reason i hate QQme is because they rpk i mean we all should have alil fun here and there but OMG stop camping me and my friiends we were tryin to do quest!!!

Love Ifrit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] u people make me stupid
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Love Ifrit
    Isnt that cute.

For the nth time (since you cant get this in your thick head), PM a QQme officer when you and your Barney friends are getting camped. People from our faction will WILLINGLY get rid of them.

See how special you are?
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Urm....Okay. I like you!

That was the most intelligent post ever made by any KD member.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Urm....Okay. I like you!

That was the most intelligent post ever made by any KD member.

you are in no place to judge that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    you are in no place to judge that.

Stop stalking all my posts...you and Apollo are so into me. I hereby appoint you mascot #2.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    ive never seen a mascot that was better than the person they represent, ah well guess there is a first for everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LFrickn - Harshlands
    LFrickn - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wait wait I thought everyone hated DarkLotus b:chuckle we really are nice people hehe
  • Kamii - Harshlands
    Kamii - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wait wait I thought everyone hated DarkLotus b:chuckle we really are nice people hehe
    Yah...! Why isn't DARKLOTUS on that list?!

@ lFrickn.
    yes we are. <3
    Profanity makes talking fun! b:chuckle
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    im pretty sure low end QQme members are voting for QQme to be cool, honestly QQme isnt hated much at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]