lol @captain saveless

2»

Comments

• Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Stfu, there's deeper meaning to "Dark Lotus" than what they made it for.
    Scarlet Fruit >_>

Now let's all be happy and get along with rainbows and **** all smiles. b:pleased

Oh yes indeed. There's a "deeper" meaning to "Dark Lotus." Oh btw, I've seen your leader today. He totally represents a lotus.

And Scarlet Fruit? Puh~lease. You gotta think of another way to flame me than settling on kindergarten-name-calling?
    I apologize if we have crossed paths and I don't remember you..
    The reason for that, my dear, is because you're to fixated looking at the path in front of you, ****ting on your pants because a QQme is on your tail. driving you to SZ. It's ok. You gotta focus on navigating, else a touch will swat you like a fly.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh yes indeed. There's a "deeper" meaning to "Dark Lotus." Oh btw, I've seen your leader today. He totally represents a lotus.

And Scarlet Fruit? Puh~lease. You gotta think of another way to flame me than settling on kindergarten-name-calling?

The reason for that, my dear, is because you're to fixated looking at the path in front of you, ****ting on your pants because a QQme is on your tail. driving you to SZ. It's ok. You gotta focus on navigating, else a touch will swat you like a fly.

Welp, I thought Scarlet fruit was funny b:laugh

And my leader? Are you thinking i'm part of DL? lmao
    Dark Lotus has a meaning outside of PWI. Has nothing to do with ingame bigot

And about your last comment.. I've had plenty of QQme, QQ to me because they got owned. I don't run to SZ, I will keep fighting even if I know i'm going to lose. QQme isn't all that, just has some higher levels in it that's all.

And yes, Cyrus is a little on the crazy side sometimes, but it's all good right?
    Don't hate, and don't say puh-lease it sounds so ****. T.T

And yes, I remember Saveless now from the other night. Him and KISSES kept getting owned by us and some KD, until they gave up and disappeared. There were others from QQme there, but they gave up sooner. Was fun ^^

I remember Saveless would only go for the lvl 50's in the area. lol
    But hey, if it makes him feel better then so be it.
    I wasn't talking about you Fruit. ( lmao )

Keep your comments to yourself next time pl0xb:kissb:bye
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    And yes, I remember Saveless now from the other night. Him and KISSES kept getting owned by us and some KD, until they gave up and disappeared. There were others from QQme there, but they gave up sooner. Was fun ^^

LOL, you serious? I believe KISSES and I kept rolling Terminal and KISSES was rolling you guys harder even with HeadTrauma chasing him. You gotta make up a lie 'cause you're just embarrassed to admit the truth. /ownt gtfo.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    LOL, you serious? I believe KISSES and I kept rolling Terminal and KISSES was rolling you guys harder even with HeadTrauma chasing him. You gotta make up a lie 'cause you're just embarrassed to admit the truth. /ownt gtfo.

lol. No, you kept pking the low levels that were just there. KISSES nix hurt yes, but she was weak herself. I'm Dex with only 4k hp, and there were many times I had to tank that nix. I've seen better kiting and letting the nix do all the work. Even I got her a couple times. >_> But that's a whole different story. Don't exaggerate things pls. b:bye
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Welp, I thought Scarlet fruit was funny b:laugh
    You've got a low pool of laughter then.
    Him and KISSES kept getting owned by us and some KD, until they gave up and disappeared. There were others from QQme there, but they gave up sooner. Was fun ^^
    Aww.. Well look at you. PK fights between KD and QQme have wins and losses on both sides. But for you to actually involve your name.. Let's all jump for joy because Mr. Maddrox was able to contribute minor stuns here and there. You've got some major pronoun use revisions to do. Your sense of grouping is majorly discrepant.
    I wasn't talking about you Fruit. ( lmao )
    I've mentioned already in WC once. "For the last time. My surname iznt Fruitz. b:cool"

If your goal is to annoy me with your childish half-brained name calling, then you gotta try a lil bit harder. I associated that to my name long before you came up with such a thought. GG
    Keep your comments to yourself next time pl0xb:kissb:bye
    Aww.. why? I won't stop just because you can't come up with anything witty to say anymore than to make up delusional thoughts of how you're "in" with the QQme bashing rage. QQ :<
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Maddrox doesn't realize that he didn't do anything. It was mainly Echo/omen/HeadTrauma....
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Maddrox doesn't realize that he didn't do anything. It was mainly Echo/omen/HeadTrauma....
    OH NOES! Dont say that out loud, hun.. It will wake pretty lil Maddrox from his delusions and day dreams. b:shocked
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    You've got a low pool of laughter then.

Aww.. Well look at you. PK fights between KD and QQme have wins and losses on both sides. But for you to actually involve your name.. Let's all jump for joy because Mr. Maddrox was able to contribute minor stuns here and there. You've got some major pronoun use revisions to do. Your sense of grouping is majorly discrepant.

I've mentioned already in WC once. "For the last time. My surname iznt Fruitz. b:cool"

If your goal is to annoy me with your childish half-brained name calling, then you gotta try a lil bit harder. I associated that to my name long before you came up with such a thought. GG

Aww.. why? I won't stop just because you can't come up with anything witty to say anymore than to make up delusional thoughts of how you're "in" with the QQme bashing rage. QQ :<

lol I have no issues at all with QQme, so no rage here. I helped in a 20/20/20 last night with three of them. They were all pretty cool. I don't bash QQme typically, everything was specifically towards Saveless, just two attention wh0res decided to join in. Good work.

I call you Fruit, not fruitz. Only because I have a sense of humor, and you don't.
    b:chuckle

One thing you need to set straight, it wasn't a pk fight between KD and QQme. It was all about us and Galen, who likes to act tough, can't back his **** up, and needs to call in for backup. There was only some KD there because one of them didn't like what happened. Crashing world bosses isn't nice, although nothing wrong with it since it's a pvp server.

I don't think I was useless in the fight either ^_^
    I had a good bit of kills.

<3
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

Who exactly did you kill? 'cause I know for a fact it wasn't KISSES nor I.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

Of course they had the biggest impact, i'm not saying i'm that goodb:shocked

But my damage with a lvl 61 cutlass didn't do much to Saveless (Of course), but to Arachne and KISSES did quite a bit.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Who exactly did you kill? 'cause I know for a fact it wasn't KISSES nor I.

Might need to re-evaluate what happened then lol

Run, go get those low leveled players!
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    I'd love to see a 76 BM with a level 61 weap kill me.../failed.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    I'd love to see a 76 BM with a level 61 weap kill me.../failed.

Rofl Meet me in West Arch at Midnight (EST) and you'll get to see one.
    The HH70 weaps didn't improve damage very much.. Not worth it.

But it makes fights more interesting and challenging.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    11:00. I'm off work, had fun people. See you ingame. b:bye
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    I call you Fruit, not fruitz. Only because I have a sense of humor, and you don't.
    b:chuckle
    I don't? I've never stopped you from calling me Fruit, have I? By all means, having a nick just tickles my fancy.
    It's not for you to say, but for people around you to observe. You may have some kills, I'm not gonna put you down on that. Thing is, you cant really get a good impression from people because they're perspective about you is someone who's on the side of a faction like DarkLotus who does nothing but set foot on the safe zone and feel almighty.

People, myself included, wont have problems believing that you have some skills up your sleeve. It will be better though if I can banish the thought that you don't resemble DarkLotus' SZ-hugging fiascos because you associate yourself with people like them too much.
  • XCyrusX - Harshlands
    XCyrusX - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i have screenshots of dead enemies before you go talking
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

Huh? Explain pl0x.
  • Supablazed - Harshlands
    Supablazed - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    who are you? and who is darklotus? all i have ever seen of them is sitting inside safe zones e-whoring themselves on world chat. think i've only seen 1 ever outside safezone and he fell over in 1 hit. then he went back to e-whoring himself inside safezone some more. you dont have the right to talk until you at least have 1 person who isnt a complete failure.

aww thats sweet, i think that was a reference to me <3 you starr

Ps. i will in see you in sz cuz i am so scared of your nixx b:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Supablazed - Harshlands
    Supablazed - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh yes indeed. There's a "deeper" meaning to "Dark Lotus." Oh btw, I've seen your leader(when you see it, you'll sh*t bricks) today. He totally represents a lotus............

you'll sh*t bricks !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Yeah level 15 mobs.

Seriously? You take screenshots of your pk wins thats sad. It shows how rare the occurance is if you go taking screenshots to stick in your family photo album.

While were on the subject did you get any screenshots of your whole sucky faction getting pawned all around the map by one QQme? Fail moar pls.
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • XCyrusX - Harshlands
    XCyrusX - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yeah level 15 mobs.

Seriously? You take screenshots of your pk wins thats sad. It shows how rare the occurance is if you go taking screenshots to stick in your family photo album.

While were on the subject did you get any screenshots of your whole sucky faction getting pawned all around the map by one QQme? Fail moar pls.

out of all the people that would post a archer i can kill in two spells posts, please leave the flaming to people in QQme that can actually beat me
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    out of all the people that would post a archer i can kill in two spells posts, please leave the flaming to people in QQme that can actually beat me

I can beat you in 2. ;) /failed
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Talking out your **** again, I have never met you in game let alone fought you, although if I see you your going to taste my arrows. You couldn't kill me in two shots and I could kill you in one. If you want to argue about this some more we can simply meet outside a sz somewhere and I'll record your failing and post it here.
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?