lol @captain saveless

XCyrusX - Harshlands
XCyrusX - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
real pro job of showing your maturity stepping into our vent uninvited talking **** and getting mad because i kicked you out XD learn some respect kid, and get a fix for that **** accent. And dont try to blast our speakers because you got owned by server admin powers, IM SOOO GLAD YOUR SHOWING HOW MUCH NON FACTORS DONT MATTER. Damn /begintroll b:bye
Post edited by XCyrusX - Harshlands on

Comments

• Badarcher - Harshlands
    Badarcher - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ooooooook? b:bye
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    real pro job of showing your maturity stepping into our vent uninvited talking **** and getting mad because i kicked you out XD learn some respect kid, and get a fix for that **** accent. And dont try to blast our speakers because you got owned by server admin powers, IM SOOO GLAD YOUR SHOWING HOW MUCH NON FACTORS DONT MATTER. Damn /begintroll b:bye

Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, swab the poopdeck! Meh, not mad that you kicked me out...was starting to get boring. As for **** accent? :( u hurt mai pheelings. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • XCyrusX - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    I love it when people post in my threads more than saveless loves stroking his nub of a peen to the thought of DarkLotus. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA b:laugh
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I hate it when people do this. Ahem, Saveless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    IM SOOO GLAD YOUR SHOWING HOW MUCH NON FACTORS DONT MATTER. Damn /begintroll b:bye

This actually made me lol in real life.

Cyrus, before you call other people 'non factors' why don't you re-evaluate your own guild.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XCyrusX - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    This actually made me lol in real life.

Cyrus, before you call other people 'non factors' why don't you re-evaluate your own guild.

b:bye

why dont you re-evaluate me and your mom
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ahh.. The "your mom" comeback. Is there anything better left for you to say aside from incessant invaluable trollzingz? Bet not. And DarkLotus?.. That's the only thing that sounds **** around here. It's so frickin' **** it sweats glitter.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Ahh.. The "your mom" comeback. Is there anything better left for you to say aside from incessant invaluable trollzingz? Bet not. And DarkLotus?.. That's the only thing that sounds **** around here. It's so frickin' **** it sweats glitter.

Couldn't of said that better myself. LOL /ownt

Btw: http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9523/loooolx.jpg

Get off my nuts pl0x.
  • XCyrusX - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

im sorry my epeen is just growing larger, im used to seeing a bunch of WHOS DARKLOTUS comments, im so flatteredb:chuckle
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Flattered of your obsoleteness? Boosting your ego when you clearly have none just proves how much of a balloon you are. Inflated with nothing at all inside. *pop* GG
  • XCyrusX - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

Btw: http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9523/loooolx.jpg

Get off my nuts pl0x.

XD this proves a point?
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Means you SafeZone lovers loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me. b:shocked
  • XCyrusX - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Means you SafeZone lovers loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me. b:shocked

another sign of your stupid **** not being able to take a hint. we was expecting you to behave much better than what you did but even i can be wrong about somethings sometimes. You come in acting childish and that pretty much made up our mind.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Cyrus isn't allowed to call people childish. Glass house and throwing stones and all that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Yagami - Harshlands
    Yagami - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    damn why cant i buff you? it just doesnt want to work!
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    damn why cant i buff you? it just doesnt want to work!
    You're such a baddie ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Yagami - Harshlands
    Yagami - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i try so hard :'(
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009

who are you? and who is darklotus? all i have ever seen of them is sitting inside safe zones e-whoring themselves on world chat. think i've only seen 1 ever outside safezone and he fell over in 1 hit. then he went back to e-whoring himself inside safezone some more. you dont have the right to talk until you at least have 1 person who isnt a complete failure.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • XCyrusX - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    im starting to notice only QQme members posting in my threads :) i have a secret weapon nobody will see coming >:O
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    You guys better defend us next week if you manage to take our land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • XCyrusX - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    You guys better defend us next week if you manage to take our land.

That would mean your expecting us to pk and what not by your rules, no no no. WE decide what instance we enter. Enjoy being on vent with fagless
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    I imagine you'd only decide to enter an instance with no opposing team. At least you learned something from your previous TW's. It doesn't help that you're down the majority of your PvP muscle now that Cat's gone, either; I'm pretty sure she killed more people than the whole guild put together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    That would mean your expecting us to pk and what not by your rules, no no no. WE decide what instance we enter.

Soo... what you are saying is that if you somehow manage to win and take a land, you won't show up to defend it, just because we are all really looking forward to kicking your ****?

Somehow I am less then surprised. After all, the only reason you bid on us is cause you think we disbanded. Kinda like how you bid on Heavenly when they were dying (and you still lost) and then Kylin when they got KoSed (and still lost). So why would anyone expect you to show up to a fight when there are actually going to be people fighting you. Its kinda like how you wont ever come out of safe zone unless you are all alone.

I have to say Cyrus, I'm pretty broken up about this whole thing. Its so hard to find you out of sz, I was really looking forward to meeting you on the TW battlefield. But apparently showing up to your own guilds TW is considered "You playing by our rules" and "us telling you what instance to enter". My bad Cyrus, my bad. ^_^

Have fun getting your whole guild rolled by Antihero. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Stfu, there's deeper meaning to "Dark Lotus" than what they made it for.
    Scarlet Fruit >_>

Now let's all be happy and get along with rainbows and **** all smiles. b:pleased
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Stfu, there's deeper meaning to "Dark Lotus" than what they made it for.
    Scarlet Fruit >_>

Now let's all be happy and get along with rainbows and **** all smiles. b:pleased

Scarlet Fruit? Lmfao....wow. Are all Terminal just as dumb as you?
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Have fun getting your whole guild rolled by Antihero. b:victory

LOL! I actually was thinking the same thing.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Scarlet Fruit? Lmfao....wow. Are all Terminal just as dumb as you?

No, i'm the biggest idiot there.

LOL Who are you anyways? I've seen you red before, probably from pking those poor nubbies, and i've heard alot of people say you're a dumbass. I apologize if we have crossed paths and I don't remember you..

You just made no impression on me at all.b:bye
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Have to resort to pking "some" lowbies due to Kingdom/Kylin etc hiding in SZ. It's a shame, I have to tell you. If I'm a dumbass, then so be it...doesn't affect me at all. b:chuckle
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Have to resort to pking "some" lowbies due to Kingdom/Kylin etc hiding in SZ. It's a shame, I have to tell you. If I'm a dumbass, then so be it...doesn't affect me at all. b:chuckle

That's good to hear, it shouldn't bother you. I'm proud of you b:victory

Have to get your fix somehow I guess, right?