Perfect World Women Clothes

Comments

• Foulcault - Heavens Tear
    Foulcault - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    OMG SOMEONE THINK OF THE AMISH!
    You showed ankle! My eyes my eyes!

sorry couldn't resist. All clothing in this game is risque to someone in the world. If you are worried about risque things trust me clothes aren't your only problems here.
  • maddington
    maddington Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You guys take yourselves way to seriously.
  • Tasswulf - Sanctuary
    Tasswulf - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It's a game, not real life at all. I know its shocking, I know ppl dont believe it...but I have proof. No need for a screenshot, either. The proof I have it's just a game is this...

There is not a single emote for males to rearrange there packages or scratch there balls. So there you have it...has to be a game, cuz in real life..this is a constant occurance.

And since we know its a game...who cares what they do or do not wear in games? But since It's just for fun and to be fun...you bet...males need hotter, sexier clothes for us woman to shake are bodacious tatats at!

We need to make our own event...a lets all wear bikini's day: date/place/time. Hump day, archo, all day...a get naked and spam that lovely stretch emote.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    blah dont bump prude threads por favor, the cussing one is annoying as it is.
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I would say the clothing is just fine. The only thing I have a problem with is the armor...What kind of armor leaves you that exposed? I mean give me a break, I know how armor works and leaving those kind of gaps would make that armor worthless. Yes, let us leave our entire mid section unprotected...They will NEVER hit us there...*rolls eyes* Besides maybe distracting our enemies with our good looks (in which case it should make us more evasive LOL not more defended) I do not see how it works to protect us.
  • thankssir
    thankssir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    but female armor in most mmos are like that...
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hey, you know what would be neat, would be if the clothes that you see on some of the NPCs were for sale. i saw the 'wedding dress' on the Singer in Arch tody, when doing the friendship quest, and started looking at some of the other NPC outifts. now i want to go check the oriental PW sites, to see if they have those for sale...some of the prettiest stuff hasnt shown up even on ecatomb!b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    warmor.jpg

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    thankssir wrote: »
    but female armor in most mmos are like that...

Joan of Arc didn't wear armor like that.

WHERE IS MY REALISTIC ARMOR!!!????!!! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    O ****... look at the skimpy level 100 woman's armor! It's a bikini!

ZephyrX deals 0 damage to that Level 100 ...

-- Double Spark!!!! --

ZephyrX deals 0.01 damage to that Level 100...

This is why we shouldn't have skimpy cloths on woman... it makes Bikinis dangerous.

QQ ! Not realistic!!!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Brutally - Lost City
    Brutally - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    exactly, animals dont wear clothes, why should people O: except... during that little time of the month for females... then its appropriate.. lol.. but in anycase, no clothes ftw!

I lol'ed. b:chuckle
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm a female RL and I dont like how all the clothes are so short or so open :/
    The only pants they have look really lame aswell, not a fan of skirts/dresses but it's not like we really have much of a choice.

I just wear armour instead~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Joan of Arc didn't wear armor like that.

WHERE IS MY REALISTIC ARMOR!!!????!!! b:angry

Allow me to point to the following "epic historic documentaries":

Conan
    Beastmaster
    Xena
    Red Sonja
    King Arthur (the one with Keira Knightley)
    The Chronicles of Narnia

The armors on those movies/tv shows seem to be similar to the ones in this game. And we know that movies and TV are realistic b:laugh
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • d0pey
    d0pey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Lol it's just a game. Chill.
    To act is to live.
  • NecroKitty - Harshlands
    NecroKitty - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Regarding all the clothes and armor worn by woman characters in this game. A person could walk down the street with those clothes on and it would be perfectly legal and PG-13 rated.

Not sure what the big deal about clothes is. Is it realistic that a person would wear a bikini while they fight a monster? NO. But they are fighting a monster, which last i check, don't exist, so realism argument kinda don't fit.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Don't you guys know how armor rating for women works in video games and TV? The LESS it covers, the more defense you gain from it. Why, if we were to run around nude, we'd be completely invincible!
  • Mistimancer - Heavens Tear
    Mistimancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Monsters don't exist????
    Really????

Sheesh... I'll stop working on my wooden sword then, and will put my leather coat in the storage again.... was getting ready for a big fight with a flower!!!! ( Petalis they are called??)

But.. IRL... monsters do exist.. they just have a human form most of the times :)

I don't think the clothes are too revealing... short maybe... but some skirts ( even plaid schools skirts) are almost as short if not more IRL....

The way my body is made... when I wear a tank top, it's maybe too revealing for my age so I'll usually wear an open shirt on top to hide part of it.. but.. some with same type of body, would happily go in the street wearing the same tank top...

Most of the clothes in PWI could almost be found in a normal shop IRL. But in PWI or IRL, you have the choice to buy this or that, depending of your style and body.... But you cannot do much about what other people chose to wear... you can be find some too revealing... but.. IRL like in PWI.. what can you do???? It's personal style and freedom of choice :)

Peace all :)
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Agreed but what can ya do?

That's why I wear armor though lv100 and up..erm... >.> oh well.

With almost every video game, the girl gets the least amount of clothes (or skin-tight).

Why?

Because guys usually make the video games (Lol lol. Not saying girls don't. But if it's a female heroine, it's most likely a group of dudes making the game.)

Mortal Kombat
    Xena (Yesh, I played that game^^)
    Soul Calibur (Ivy most def)
    Tekken
    Tomb Raider
    Heavenly Sword
    etc...
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I hardly think suits and ballroom dresses ties into the whole chinese mythology of this game thing,so why the hell can't their be male venos if artistic license is going to be taken with the clothing!!b:angry
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    QQ ! Not realistic!!!

It's just a game... not supposed to be "realistic". [rolls eyes]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Clearly, the above person does not understand what sarcasm nor satire are.
    Agreed but what can ya do?

That's why I wear armor though lv100 and up..erm... >.> oh well.

With almost every video game, the girl gets the least amount of clothes (or skin-tight).

Why?

Because guys usually make the video games (Lol lol. Not saying girls don't. But if it's a female heroine, it's most likely a group of dudes making the game.)
    True, but most games also have alternate conservative costumes for the females now, as well as a fair amount of topless guys too. Also, guys getting everything torn off of them but a loincloth is becoming rather common, but if the same happens to a woman, the censors and everyone else screams bloody murder, so the worst the female heroine will tend to get is visible rips in their clothing.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I can name some that are not revealing at all:

Chipao, Wingspan Gown, Summer Pattern, Star Crossed Love, Veranda Smock, Ballroom Dress, Crystal Love Dress, etc.

There're clothes for all the likes.

i dont like those XD http://www.ecatomb.net/flight-e.php <---halucinary mist a.k.a wings of seraph b:surrender plz GMs...?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have a cream chipao which I love love love! And I also have a bikini top/sunshine skirt combo.

One of the things I did for a friend who didn't play this game was SS my char in all her fashion and her armor to show him some of the graphics of the game. I was complimented on both outfits for how, not necessarily realistic it might be for someone to actually wear them, but how the clothes looked "real" and he could see them possibly being worn on the street, or in the case of my bikini/springside skirt, on a real beach, and how flattering the long dress could look on my character.

As for me, the game is a game and nothing more. I also am of the opinion (someone said it when this thread first started) that people need to grow up and understand that sexuality is not something to shy away from; it's a natural part of life and nothing to be ashamed of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • epherine
    epherine Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Revealing clothing is not that surprising in a game, some people like to look that way as well. PW-I though, does currently lack some of the other clothing that the other Perfect Worlds have, all women get here are pretty much limited to dresses and more girly clothing. Even though they aren't revealing, they're still limited options compared to the whole. Some people just want choice closer to their preferences.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    epherine wrote: »
    Revealing clothing is not that surprising in a game, some people like to look that way as well. PW-I though, does currently lack some of the other clothing that the other Perfect Worlds have, all women get here are pretty much limited to dresses and more girly clothing. Even though they aren't revealing, they're still limited options compared to the whole. Some people just want choice closer to their preferences.

Who cares about the fashions being or not being revealing.

What about the armor, or rather the steel swimwear they call "armor"???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    o man...level 70-80 light armor...

of course then they go and make TT90 look like a fish
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    and did i say
    HOLY SHT UR POST COUNT IS LIKE 3/2 OF MINE AND I STARTED POSTING BEFORE YOU

lolz u really are a foru mtrollb:bye

how in the hell is post count relevant to being a troll?

why is this forum so dense?
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Just adding a little bit more. There is NO reason I can fathome why females cannot wear proper armor. We are not incapable by any means of protecting ourselves with proper leather, chain, scale, plate etc. It is heavy stuff in some cases but a woman built for combat is not going to be so feeble as to be unable to handle it. Heck, my character walks around with a freakin' 6 Foot long Broad Sword in ONE HAND (yeah...well...considering we can jump a yard maybe gravity is lax enough to permit that?) so some armor is not going to weigh me down much.

But as for clothes showing too much off? I go around nakid in PWI so what do I care? LOL

3526194725_b64724bca6_o.jpg
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wth is wrong with revealing clothes? people touch on sexuality like its some kind of evil taboo. its something natural and not something to hide. people who treat eroticism and arrousal like its wrong need a stern slap on the head.

note some of our ancestors worshipped deities solely based on beings like this, venus, dionysus, hera, freya, erebos (a greek titan where the word derives from) the greeks, the saxons, the romans...? were they disgusting? we sure do base alot of our most important ideals on them, why not follow them in this too :P?

I for one say more revealing clothing plx! More bikini clerics!

well I for one dont' "touch" on sexuality with people who I don't kno in person. Not only that I also don't do it with anyone in a game. Furthermore; to that specific comment children play on here too so be sure to note the age of that person you are "touching" on sexuality with.

That being said. I will take the overly revealing clothing any day if they'd just clean up the ignorance that takes place on world chat.

They definitely need to work on filters for this game of all types. What one person is comfortable with another is not. That goes for chat, clothing and many other areas of the games.

And whoever said the thing about big glowing axes in the real world!OH YEAH that would be awesome.. and I would love to have them. Contrary to your post. Not only would they probably be worth a bundle, but could be the next "light saber". And of course as always thats my 2 cents worth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh also to note with my last post, no one sees it as "wrong" but there is a right place and a "wrong" place for everything.

What you do in your bedroom you wouldn't do out in the middle of the street. Well sane ppl wouldn't. Not to mention its illegal. There is a right place and time for all things.

NOTE: I also thought the fairy dresses was cute til the first person told me they could see my underwear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]