Perfect World Women Clothes

1235»

Comments

• Liuyue - Heavens Tear
    Liuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I wear my bikini cos I'm a bm and it adds to my stun array XD bikini stun ftw! As for the gigantic axes...doesn't necessarily mean I wanna look like Xena o.o I just like hacking at mobs, how else to take the boredom off grinding if you can't have fun killing them?

And bikinis are fun so why not o.o It's already hot enough irl I don't want to sweat looking at my toon dressed head to toe in clothing.

But I would like some leather pants so that I don't run around in panties anymore. Kinda drafty b:chuckle Too bad it's not out yet :( (I know leather pants and hot weather doesn't sit well but can't resist them)

<-female irl
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Who cares about the fashions being or not being revealing.

What about the armor, or rather the steel swimwear they call "armor"???

the TT 90 green light armor - on male
    b:laugh
    nuf said
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • _Elixira_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elixira_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Something I'd like all of us to keep in mind:

While we may or may not share the sentiments of the author of the OP, we need to avoid judging them for being judgmental as that is also being judgmental. Someone who makes statements such as, "ppl need to stop judging and let people do what they want to do," need to stop judging and let ppl do what they want to do. If someone has an opinion, who are we to tell them to shut it? Let's not shove our idea down someone's throat, thus doing the very thing we accuse them of doing. Also remember that tolerance is allowing the opinions and beliefs of others despite a very strong disagreement. (this paragraph mostly just applies to those who adhere to a policy of nonjudgmentalism)

Am I judgmental? By most ppl's standards anymore, yes I am. I therefore don't have a problem with others expressing their opinions, even if they are in stark contrast with my own. I do, however, have a problem with hypocrisy. One type of hypocrisy that I see all too often is when ppl uphold a policy of being non-judgmental while at the same time being very judgmental of the beliefs and sentiments of others.

Hey, it's a free country. If someone has a problem with "revealing" clothing, who am I to shove beliefs in revealing clothing down their throat? Disagree with them, if you will. But don't pull out the judging card. That's so tiring. (and yes, that's a judgment call. I reserve the right to be judgmental, so don't judge me!) b:cute
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No one was "judging" the OP.

What thread were you reading? b:puzzled
    Something I'd like all of us to keep in mind:

While we may or may not share the sentiments of the author of the OP, we need to avoid judging them for being judgmental as that is also being judgmental. Someone who makes statements such as, "ppl need to stop judging and let people do what they want to do,"need to stop judging and let ppl do what they want to do. If someone has an opinion, who are we to tell them to shut it? Let's not shove our idea down someone's throat, thus doing the very thing we accuse them of doing. Also remember that tolerance is allowing the opinions and beliefs of others despite a very strong disagreement. (this paragraph mostly just applies to those who adhere to a policy of nonjudgmentalism)

Am I judgmental? By most ppl's standards anymore, yes I am. I therefore don't have a problem with others expressing their opinions, even if they are in stark contrast with my own. I do, however, have a problem with hypocrisy. One type of hypocrisy that I see all too often is when ppl uphold a policy of being non-judgmental while at the same time being very judgmental of the beliefs and sentiments of others.

Hey, it's a free country. If someone has a problem with "revealing" clothing, who am I to shove beliefs in revealing clothing down their throat? Disagree with them, if you will. But don't pull out the judging card. That's so tiring. (and yes, that's a judgment call. I reserve the right to be judgmental, so don't judge me!) b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No one was "judging" the OP.

What thread were you reading? b:puzzled

Apparently, if you do not agree with someone you are judging them.....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    isnt it kind of mixed up, to say in one paragraph that you dont want to sweat looking at your toon, so you have her wear a bikini, but in the next say that its too drafty to run around in your panties? normal underwear covers more than a bikini does, both ingame and IRL! ^o^

but seriously, we dont allow our 13 year old son to play this because the womens fasions cater far too much to men's lusts for women's mammery glands (....think about *that* guys....equals wanting to get back on the old baby bottle!). and i agree with brat fury-the pixie dresses are cute, but i dont care to be putting on a peepshow all the time....why couldnt they make the panties for that the same colour as the dress, at least? but with any dress, an elf is going to be putting on a leg show while in the air. be nice if they could add some draping movments while in the air, but that lilkly would be kind of hard to do.

there are a TON of beautiful, elegant fashions available in the oriental verions, both of oriental looks and western. the devs really need to get with it and plug in more of those...if people are concerned about dressing nicely and being cool in the summer, remember how hot those countries can get. their ethinic outfits were long ago designed to handle the climate, and still be beautiful! so please, devs, lets have more of them!b:cute

I wear my bikini cos I'm a bm and it adds to my stun array XD bikini stun ftw! As for the gigantic axes...doesn't necessarily mean I wanna look like Xena o.o I just like hacking at mobs, how else to take the boredom off grinding if you can't have fun killing them?

And bikinis are fun so why not o.o It's already hot enough irl I don't want to sweat looking at my toon dressed head to toe in clothing.

But I would like some leather pants so that I don't run around in panties anymore. Kinda drafty b:chuckle Too bad it's not out yet :( (I know leather pants and hot weather doesn't sit well but can't resist them)

<-female irl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    *gives a nod towards Fox* The leg show/upskirt shots can be a bit annoying. My human form wears the Sundrop Shorts (because I like Pantyhose mostly...) which thank Inari actually covers up my under garments. Though I still go around in the nude most of the time LOL, that human illusion of mine sees the light of day so rarely. (Hard to wear good fashion as a Fox)

However, it does annoy me that there is not much for my Cleric. I would have her be a bit more modest but no matter what armor she is wearing she always seems to have a skirt on that gives way to great upskirt shots *rolls eyes* especially with her darker skin color and the white panties. What happened to good ol' Greaves? What is that a Scottish Battle Kilt? I almost like the basic white clothes she comes with but I would prefer her actually wearing heavy armor (just the look I am going for) if possible. I do think she looks very lovely and am not against showing off her good looks but only as much as I want to. (and yeah, I am a woman so the guys can stop expecting a top heavy lady with back problems already, she is lovely in all the RIGHT ways ; P)

So if the ultimate solution for this topic is "Can we please have some more reasonable fashion added?" I say "Yes, Please!". I do not want to remove anything that exists now but I would love to see some fine elogant dresses, some hot leather get-ups, and some sports bras and running shorts at least. (Also would not mind no-shoes look with panyhose but that is just me) I actually find the starting look for Wizard females to be very appealing. It is rather modest but beautiful in its simplicity and elogants. I wish there was some Fashion more like that.