Best PVP Guild Lost City

Options
13»

Comments

• Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

kristoph you make a living talking **** about RH on the forums. maybe you should get a new hobby cuz you clearny dont know a damn thing about the guild.
    You're proving half of my point; ignorant low level members. And uh, I never see any RedHawk members PK at 8x area's, I only run into them on Lv3x alts, lol. Or sometimes I hear Joobangles killed some 3x guildie at orchid. Badass PKer for sure.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You're proving half of my point; ignorant low level members. And uh, I never see any RedHawk members PK at 8x area's, I only run into them on Lv3x alts, lol. Or sometimes I hear Joobangles killed some 3x guildie at orchid. Badass PKer for sure.

maybe you should vist 8x areas more? b:bye btw i'm dont talking to you. i dont like to talk to ppl who dont know what the're saying ^^
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Kristoph does have a point though, I can't remember ever being attacked by a RH member either. I think they mainly consist of lowbies and people that mostly kill lowbies. I hardly ever see them in high lvl area's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    you're right, the only place I ever see them is silver pool and Secret Passage.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    To be perfectly honest i havent seen either of u around the 8x areas either so thats prolly why u havent died. Also i usualy dont go pking around the area i grind in. thats just retarted because thoes people u grind next to will obviously see revenge. but if u really want me to jump u if i ever see u in the area id be more than willing. better yet ill tell u what since i have a surprize for the server next month anyway why dont u just wait and see what happens in July.

ps.
    Kristoph ill say this much in conclusion. yes u did kill me in that event i dont deny that. Also i do remember u getting dropped as well. So pull ur head out of ur **** and stop the **** talk unless u wanan get rolled by the truth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    A surprise for the server? I don't think you're getting land anytime soon, and no big guild would take you... Do give us a hint.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    maybe you should vist 8x areas more? b:bye btw i'm dont talking to you. i dont like to talk to ppl who dont know what the're saying ^^
    Uh, I spend most of my time there. Do you even know what 8x area's are? You should really stfu.
    To be perfectly honest i havent seen either of u around the 8x areas either so thats prolly why u havent died. Also i usualy dont go pking around the area i grind in. thats just retarted because thoes people u grind next to will obviously see revenge.
    I've spent a lot of time PKing, grinding and farming around intrepid, 1k, burning heart, etc. I never see any RH. And lol, why not PK people in your grinding area? If I see someone I don't like I kill them, if they come back I kill them again. If they ask for help I do the same, or I move to one of the other dozen grinding spots. What are you scared of lol?
    ps.
    Kristoph ill say this much in conclusion. yes u did kill me in that event i dont deny that. Also i do remember u getting dropped as well. So pull ur head out of ur **** and stop the **** talk unless u wanan get rolled by the truth.
    Yeah I died during the event, but not to any RedHawk.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wow the worst part is u really dont have the mental capacity to phathom getting beat by a RH. i Honestly believe u think ur telling the truth and u have my pity

I dunno, im pretty dam sure we can take land what u just said only proves that ppl dont know whats actually in redhawk seeing as we dont zerg in wars. however ill say no; taking land isnt what i had in mind. I mentioned it about amonth ago ina post and i think i talked about a surprize for u all in july since ppl downplay us as a pk guild. the only real hint ill say is July 1st 3am east coast keep an eye on world chat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wow the worst part is u really dont have the mental capacity to phathom getting beat by a RH. i Honestly believe u think ur telling the truth and u have my pity

I dunno, im pretty dam sure we can take land what u just said only proves that ppl dont know whats actually in redhawk seeing as we dont zerg in wars. however ill say no; taking land isnt what i had in mind. I mentioned it about amonth ago ina post and i think i talked about a surprize for u all in july since ppl downplay us as a pk guild. the only real hint ill say is July 1st 3am east coast keep an eye on world chat
    Who're you going to take land from? You lost to the weakest guild on there. And there's something called "Max Refund", which you can use to make an estimate on what a guild has, amount of members and levels. Ever noticed how RH's max refund is horribly low?
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    July 1st 3am east coast keep an eye on world chat

You're going to say something in YELLOW TEXT?! MY GOD WHAT WILL WE DO?

Also, in TW, if you don't zerg, how come you never run down the timer on TW clock? All your TWs are over in an hour or less.

P.S. attack Nagare this week, my archer needs some more salary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i wasnt talking about TW i meant in pk wars where most ppl call everyone they know when they lose. if we lose we just leave. Also u cant blame us for having short tw's look who we went against: RQ in its prime, CQ, BLT in its prime, BLT dead, GZ current, then yakuza. the only guild we had a tw against not in the top 3 guilds was yakuza so we really didnt get a good feel for tw. how much can u learn in 10 minutes? and i have no reason to go after nagare we rival with yakuza
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    who cares about PK parties? It doesn't get you land, it doesn't get you money, maybe a drop or two. And I can blame you for short TWs, because you're the one who bid on those lands, and you should've known you were going to get rolled.

And the reason you should attack Nagare is cause you have no chance against yakuza
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    hmmm i dunno... after losing to SG1 in tw thats **** lol

shush you.
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RageQuit good at PVP? Thats a joke, just a couple days ago when my veno was only 32 or 33, I went to get a quest from Heavens Tears and got pkd by two 7x RageQuit members.. Really? While questing in Orchis, also got pkd by 7x RageQuits..

I would like to see how these "Good at PVP" people do against anyone actually around their level.. 7x vs 3x? Noob much?

Random pking noobs doesn't earn respect and I don't think anyone here should be giving RageQuit props for being anything in PVP. Every time Conqueror shows up, RageQuit dies or runs to the nearest safe zone from what I've seen. I don't mind saying any of this, what are the random pkers going to do? KOS me? Random PK can't have KOS - its just dumb to say it. You'll kill me anyway, why not state the truth in the process?

Rawr. sorry you were in the way.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:bye well jave fun in july
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    btw... Nakhimov who are you? never seen you b4.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • bhu
    bhu Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    who cares about PK parties? It doesn't get you land, it doesn't get you money, maybe a drop or two.

Nakhimov, it might not get us land or money, but if we can still pk the people with land and money, it shows we don't depend on money. It'd mean we might not have as good as gear, but can still pk them cuz we have good builds. (Another thing is if we got land and lost it, we wouldn't start QQing and disband, we have loyal members and we're good friends. Do watever u want, but RedHawk's are here to stay.) We don't need money 2 b able to pk others or to get our gear.

P.S. kristoph stop talkin **** about RH on the forums and go paly the actual game. u c, under my name, it says "Posts: 3", under urs, it says "Posts: 477". and it is a reality that most of ur posts are about RH and it's probably annoyin most of the ppl who read the forums, which is y i don't plan on replyin 2 any of ur posts taht u might make about mine. so if u go cont. makin stupid posts, ur just gonna make urself lok like an evener bigger dumbass. ty
    edited June 2009
    Options
    bhu wrote: »
    Nakhimov, it might not get us land or money, but if we can still pk the people with land and money, it shows we don't depend on money. It'd mean we might not have as good as gear, but can still pk them cuz we have good builds. (Another thing is if we got land and lost it, we wouldn't start QQing and disband, we have loyal members and we're good friends. Do watever u want, but RedHawk's are here to stay.) We don't need money 2 b able to pk others or to get our gear.

P.S. kristoph stop talkin **** about RH on the forums and go paly the actual game. u c, under my name, it says "Posts: 3", under urs, it says "Posts: 477". and it is a reality that most of ur posts are about RH and it's probably annoyin most of the ppl who read the forums, which is y i don't plan on replyin 2 any of ur posts taht u might make about mine. so if u go cont. makin stupid posts, ur just gonna make urself lok like an evener bigger dumbass. ty

yea bhu is right. Kristoph your like obsessed woman that wont leave her man alone... your like a fly that wont go away... your like a comet that is impossible to stop from hitting earth... your like a GM that is always watching a certain person waiting for them to break a rule... still dont get what i'm trying to say? **** off of RedHawk ok?
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    who cares about PK parties? It doesn't get you land, it doesn't get you money, maybe a drop or two. And I can blame you for short TWs, because you're the one who bid on those lands, and you should've known you were going to get rolled.

And the reason you should attack Nagare is cause you have no chance against yakuza

are u crazy had i Ominous not outbid us and yak brought the same force they woudla lost that. RH is a pk guild dont care abt TW. Thats all i have to say i dont have any reason to answer to u.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    bhu wrote: »
    Wow, maybe 20 out of 477 is "most"?

And lol @ im not going 2 respond to ur posts so pls dun reply!!1!1
  • wishnu
    wishnu Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

looks 2 me like u just did b:chuckle
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    btw... Nakhimov who are you? never seen you b4.
    I'm a homeless man named Gerald, I collect change and grow unruly facial hair for a living. You've probably never seen me because I live behind the Wal-Mart on route 59.

I have seen/PKed you ingame several times, you don't remember me? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wishnu wrote: »
    looks 2 me like u just did b:chuckle
    See the "@"? Might want to read. You're an idiot.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm a homeless man named Gerald, I collect change and grow unruly facial hair for a living. You've probably never seen me because I live behind the Wal-Mart on route 59.

I have seen/PKed you ingame several times, you don't remember me? b:sad

i'm sure a lvl 71 wiz havent pked me that much unless it was while it was a gank or it was in my 30s. and if your a 7x wiz chances are that i killed you plenty of times to b:laugh
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i'm sure a lvl 71 wiz havent pked me that much unless it was while it was a gank or it was in my 30s. and if your a 7x wiz chances are that i killed you plenty of times to b:laugh

Mhmm, I've ganked you several times around Tusk and Silver pool. Sadly enough, you've only even attempted to PK my alt archer (when you were PKing near whetstone keep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wishnu
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wow, maybe 20 out of 477 is "most"?

See the "@"? Might want to read. You're an idiot.

Yes, you definetly did not reply to him. The other 20 out 477 was a ghost. Might want to read what you say yourself and it seems that you are the idiot here. And lol, i jsut say a little thing and you're starting to get pissed, which tells me that somewhere in these posts, you were 'beaten" (or something), you knew it and didn't have any better things to say. b:bye
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yes, you definetly did not reply to him. The other 20 out 477 was a ghost. Might want to read what you say yourself and it seems that you are the idiot here. And lol, i jsut say a little thing and you're starting to get pissed, which tells me that somewhere in these posts, you were 'beaten" (or something), you knew it and didn't have any better things to say. b:bye
    No, I'm shaking my head at your stupidity, which seems to continue. o-o I was laughing at the fact that he's saying "i don't plan on replyin 2 any of ur posts taht u might make about mine".

@ = at. Meaning I'm laughing AT something. Meaning I'm not the one who said it. Do you get it or should I just ignore you?
  • wishnu
    edited June 2009
    Options
    No, I'm shaking my head at your stupidity, which seems to continue.
    @ = at. Meaning I'm laughing AT something. Meaning I'm not the one who said it. Do you get it or should I just ignore you?

1. You say your laughing at my stupidity, but I hope you realize many more are laughing at yours. And yours does seem to continue.
    2. Yes, we all know your laughing at that part.
    3. The sentence "And lol@ im not going 2 respond to ur posts" isn't what i was talking about in my last post. I was saying that by u saying "wow, 20 out of 477 is most?", it show that you actaully did reply to him and then your next post aftr which said, "look at @ blah blah blah" it didn't make any sense and was not a good response.
    4. The fact that I had to go through this simple thing with you 3 times made me realize why Bhu and Boojangles wouldn't want to have a conversation with you and why Boojangels felt pity on you on another part of the forums. You really don't get any of it and now I also will not continue this pointless conversation with you since you obviously can't understand it.
    5. Sorry to have taken this offtopic, so how about the other posts that are put on actually are trying to tell the best PvP Guild on Lost City, NOT trying to voice THEIR OPINION of the worst PvP guild.
    b:surrender
    P.S. oh yeah kristoph, how about you do just ignore me and all the other RedHawk members that you keep harassing on the forums, and maybe actaully go pk them more since your so pro. The more people talk **** about others onthe forums just seems like more QQ to me.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Mhmm, I've ganked you several times around Tusk and Silver pool. Sadly enough, you've only even attempted to PK my alt archer (when you were PKing near whetstone keep.

yea... you ganked me. ganked as in many versus 1. and i seen you yesterday a wiz from nosgalia (or how ever you spell it) have i seen you before? i dont remember. and i looked at your gear... i'de love to see a robe wiz come up to me and try to kill me w/o getting deadly shot in that ****
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. You say your laughing at my stupidity, but I hope you realize many more are laughing at yours. And yours does seem to continue.
    2. Yes, we all know your laughing at that part.
    3. The sentence "And lol@ im not going 2 respond to ur posts" isn't what i was talking about in my last post. I was saying that by u saying "wow, 20 out of 477 is most?", it show that you actaully did reply to him and then your next post aftr which said, "look at @ blah blah blah" it didn't make any sense and was not a good response.
    4. The fact that I had to go through this simple thing with you 3 times made me realize why Bhu and Boojangles wouldn't want to have a conversation with you and why Boojangels felt pity on you on another part of the forums. You really don't get any of it and now I also will not continue this pointless conversation with you since you obviously can't understand it.
    5. Sorry to have taken this offtopic, so how about the other posts that are put on actually are trying to tell the best PvP Guild on Lost City, NOT trying to voice THEIR OPINION of the worst PvP guild.
    b:surrender
    P.S. oh yeah kristoph, how about you do just ignore me and all the other RedHawk members that you keep harassing on the forums, and maybe actaully go pk them more since your so pro. The more people talk **** about others onthe forums just seems like more QQ to me.

*claps hands* b:chuckle