Best PVP Guild Lost City

Aemenkilla - Lost City
Aemenkilla - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Ok, so I just came here from Age of Conan because I heard the pvp was good. My toon is in the lost city server. Whats the best pvp/pk guild in the lost city server in your opinions?? In terms of ownage, size, teamwork etc.....
Post edited by Aemenkilla - Lost City on

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ok, so I just came here from Age of Conan because I heard the pvp was good. My toon is in the lost city server. Whats the best pvp/pk guild in the lost city server in your opinions?? In terms of ownage, size, teamwork etc.....

Ownage - Conquerors
    Size - Conquerors
    Teamwork - Conquerors

Too **** with too much ownage, too **** with too much size.. and have Teamwork shoved up their ****?
    - Conquerors

For everything else, there's RageQuit..

So the best guild for PvP is... RageQuit because Conquerors stole my cookie! b:angry
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hmmm i dunno... after losing to SG1 in tw thats **** lol
  • SilentToy - Lost City
    SilentToy - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009

RQ didn't even defend.
  • Serinregis - Lost City
    Serinregis - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    RQ didn't even defend.

RQ lost so they can atk any other land they want, or so i hear b:surprisedb:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009

I doubt anyone outside of RageQuit knows the full story...

It might be because RageQuit's numbers are too diverted... or because they aren't skilled enough to beat SG1Owns.. or something else.. (Part of a bigger plan b:chuckle)

No one knows for certain, but as long as RageQuit stands, they are pretty a pretty decent guild unless corruption starts affecting the guild.
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It was kinda easy to tell, even if you don't have inside info.

Allnighte: "Free at last!" in world chat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hukadyfbgvsk - Dreamweaver
    Hukadyfbgvsk - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i think that the guild rampage is the best because they accept people that are new to the game but aren't like lvl 1 THEY ARE AWESOME SO JOIN THEM. NOW!!!b:angry
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If you actually believe RQ would lose to sg1 if we didn't want to, you're just bad. (No offense to sg1 xD )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    It was kinda easy to tell, even if you don't have inside info.

Allnighte: "Free at last!" in world chat.
    If you actually believe RQ would lose to sg1 if we didn't want to, you're just bad. (No offense to sg1 xD )

You guys killed the surprise gift b:cry

• Dark_Tiger - Lost City
    Dark_Tiger - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    DarkUnion is the best guild b:victory
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009

I never ever seen 1 member of the DarkUnion guild.... b:puzzled

• Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    haha lol same here no clue who darkunion is... and btw lol i kinda figured RQ let sg1 win i was just making a joke and i guess i failed lol
  • Aemenkilla - Lost City
    Aemenkilla - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So far Rage Quit is looking good to me. The name is good too. When I get to lvl 75 i'll give them a shout. At least their members are pretty active on the forums and on their site they are all about pvp which is the only reason i enjoy playin mmo's b:thanks I appreciate all ur responses everyone !!!
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    That big red blob on Territory map...think it's Conqueror? Yeah they're probably the best. RQ does have it's style tho. BUT they fail to make me Ragequit so in that regard they fail on a epic scale.
  • Lunassis - Lost City
    Lunassis - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Iso YOU ARE BAD !!! b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • XEPICxBISHx - Lost City
    XEPICxBISHx - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    RageQuit good at PVP? Thats a joke, just a couple days ago when my veno was only 32 or 33, I went to get a quest from Heavens Tears and got pkd by two 7x RageQuit members.. Really? While questing in Orchis, also got pkd by 7x RageQuits..

I would like to see how these "Good at PVP" people do against anyone actually around their level.. 7x vs 3x? Noob much?

Random pking noobs doesn't earn respect and I don't think anyone here should be giving RageQuit props for being anything in PVP. Every time Conqueror shows up, RageQuit dies or runs to the nearest safe zone from what I've seen. I don't mind saying any of this, what are the random pkers going to do? KOS me? Random PK can't have KOS - its just dumb to say it. You'll kill me anyway, why not state the truth in the process?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    There's a difference between being killed whenever they feel like killing you, and actually being hunted down wherever you go.

I've actually had a RQ veno buff me with reflect before b:thanks
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2009

lol, do you really think SG1 even stands against RQ? also, why would they defend against sg1 when CQ is attacking them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    There's a difference between being killed whenever they feel like killing you, and actually being hunter down wherever you go.

I've actually had a RQ veno buff me with reflect before b:thanks

hehe and I've buffed an RQ archer before (Diego) hehe.. he didn't even say thanks. what a d.o.u.che
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    RageQuit good at PVP? Thats a joke, just a couple days ago when my veno was only 32 or 33, I went to get a quest from Heavens Tears and got pkd by two 7x RageQuit members.. Really? While questing in Orchis, also got pkd by 7x RageQuits..

I would like to see how these "Good at PVP" people do against anyone actually around their level.. 7x vs 3x? Noob much?

Random pking noobs doesn't earn respect and I don't think anyone here should be giving RageQuit props for being anything in PVP. Every time Conqueror shows up, RageQuit dies or runs to the nearest safe zone from what I've seen. I don't mind saying any of this, what are the random pkers going to do? KOS me? Random PK can't have KOS - its just dumb to say it. You'll kill me anyway, why not state the truth in the process?

Lol, the stupidity of some players in this game never ceases to amaze me... Why are people too stupid to realize that if some RQ's occasionally kill some lowbies, that doesn't automatically means that all RQ can only kill lowbies and noone our lvl? Thats like saying "You just ate an apple, that must mean you never eat anything except apples!"
    And the part about RQ always dieing when CQ shows up is just based on your own idea's, judged by your lvl you don't even come to the area's where CQ vs RQ pvp happens...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009

Well I think you failed to notice that not everyone is the same. Yea, there are probably a bunch of failers and douches in that guild, but that's probably not the majority of them anyhow....(Dam.. Liger, you will die!!!!). Yea but anyhow, I seen a double of failed RQ PvPers also... Like *cough* Mobot (Asks free mats or I will pk you... then I run off b:chuckle) and *cough* oOCloudOo (Chased me to the ends of the earth lol... Yea, feel my 1337 juking skills. Then I lured him near a high level.... Sadly...he 4 shotted me and then he got 3 shotted b:chuckle).

Well anyhow, your also a dam complainer... and you should be Pked by everyone higher leveled than you. Dam carebears these days... can't even take 1 Pk... Heck, even the monsters want to Pk someone like you, and they will make you cry by making you lose EXP b:mischievous.
    That big red blob on Territory map...think it's Conqueror? Yeah they're probably the best. RQ does have it's style tho. BUT they fail to make me Ragequit so in that regard they fail on a epic scale.

Your not worth the effort to RageQuit, in other words.... Come back when your at least 7x+ and actually somewhat of a 0.001% factor in TW.

edited May 2009
    Based on what I've seen, thats all I've seen RageQuit do. Every time I go to tears of heaven, theres 7x RageQuits up there pking Lv30s, then Conqueror shows up and kills them.. Its sad really, if 7x want to pk and they don't completely suck, they should go try to pk around Sanctuary or Fragrant Hills.. 6x go rpk around Swamp.. Its just silly for 7x to rpk 3x, thats all I am getting to - at that point they're just getting red hours, they're not actually accomplishing anything nor are they helping build a decent reputation for RageQuit.

All they're doing is showing people how bad your guild fails by being 7x pking 3x.

Don't get me wrong, I random pkd alllll the time on Delphi server, but atleast on my 95 WR (Blademaster) - I didn't go hang out in heavens tears or swamp or anything like that. I went to heaven and hell to rpk people, went to Vol29 of WQ and camped it to pk people as they go to turn it in. I could 3 shot kill 100+, why go kill lowbies with that kind of power?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yea but anyhow, I seen a double of failed RQ PvPers also... Like *cough* Mobot (Asks free mats or I will pk you... then I run off b:chuckle) and *cough* oOCloudOo (Chased me to the ends of the earth lol....

Lmao....its still funny!! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited May 2009
    Well anyhow, your also a dam complainer... and you should be Pked by everyone higher leveled than you. Dam carebears these days... can't even take 1 Pk... Heck, even the monsters want to Pk someone like you, and they will make you cry by making you lose EXP b:mischievous.

Not complaining, like I said - I rpkd on PW-MY, but I am stating its sad and skill-less to be 7x rpking 3x. I don't care if I get pkd, are you kidding me? I don't lose anything out of it, even if I drop something out of my inventory, bigggg deal.. The only thing I even keep in my inventory is pots.. lol..

Getting pkd isn't an issue to me, I'll end up getting them back sooner or later. Its a matter of RageQuit wanting to think they have a good rep for being PVPers when they have 7x's camping a 3x area at all times - thats not pro, thats noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Catriona - Lost City
    Catriona - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Don't join RQ, they have a tendency to hang themselves. They've already done it once before when they broke their 'cease fire' agreement with bloodlust which at the time also had very high level members. They wiped RQ off the map but disbanded later. but RQ are just bullies that PK people 30 levels lower than them and think that they're cool for it. It's rather pathetic. ShortBus is pathetic too, they're like RQ's Mini-me. They're honestly the only two guilds I've ever had trouble out of so far as "Hey, let's gank this person while they take on 3 mobs at once and fail to oneshot them anyways even though they're half my level."

I couldn't tell you what the best is, just which ones are noob. I am very loyal to my guild but we're not really PK as in we don't PK at total random :P don't get me wrong, someone pisses me off I don't care what level they are they're game.

But if you want a challenge maybe GZ. CQ is already too big in my opinion but both of those guilds only recruit higher levels I think.
    Float like a butterfly; hit like a truck! b:chuckle
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Don't join RQ, they have a tendency to hang themselves. They've already done it once before when they broke their 'cease fire' agreement with bloodlust which at the time also had very high level members. They wiped RQ off the map but disbanded later. but RQ are just bullies that PK people 30 levels lower than them and think that they're cool for it. It's rather pathetic. ShortBus is pathetic too, they're like RQ's Mini-me. They're honestly the only two guilds I've ever had trouble out of so far as "Hey, let's gank this person while they take on 3 mobs at once and fail to oneshot them anyways even though they're half my level."

I couldn't tell you what the best is, just which ones are noob. I am very loyal to my guild but we're not really PK as in we don't PK at total random :P don't get me wrong, someone pisses me off I don't care what level they are they're game.

But if you want a challenge maybe GZ
    . CQ is already too big in my opinion but both of those guilds only recruit higher levels I think.

Yup, your colored words speak for yourself already b:chuckle
    Not complaining, like I said - I rpkd on PW-MY, but I am stating its sad and skill-less to be 7x rpking 3x. I don't care if I get pkd, are you kidding me? I don't lose anything out of it, even if I drop something out of my inventory, bigggg deal.. The only thing I even keep in my inventory is pots.. lol..

Getting pkd isn't an issue to me, I'll end up getting them back sooner or later. Its a matter of RageQuit wanting to think they have a good rep for being PVPers when they have 7x's camping a 3x area at all times - thats not pro, thats noob.

****... I hate Darklight too because there's like one guy in Darklight that keeps Pking lv 3xs in Heaven's Tear... Oh yea, I hate Conquerors too because there's like one noob called Pnut that wanted to reach the world record for Safe Zone hours...

I like your logic b:cool.

• Catriona - Lost City
    Catriona - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yup, your colored words speak for yourself already b:chuckle

When I said challenge, I was speaking of how it doesn't seem that GZ pulls RQ's hit and run tactic on a level 30 player. At least not that I've seen anyways. ShortBus lives up to it's name, they're all re.tards and considering that they're RQ clones... Well, you get the idea.

Oh, and Liger sucks really bad xD Zero aim much? He attacked my Blade master when I was at half life and I ended up getting all the way back up to a full health bar before he could even hit me. Actually, I don't even think he did hit me. Of course I got away considering my BM was level 66 and he was level 80+ so I wasn't going to actually fight him, but come on.
    Float like a butterfly; hit like a truck! b:chuckle
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Yes I also agree DarkUnion is the best guild, they're Leader gets one shotted by me and QQ's about PK on PvP server(Refuses to tell me why she rolled LC, Other then speculation due to her Internet BF). But hey Thia is on my personal KOS. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Oh, and Liger sucks really bad xD Zero aim much? He attacked my Blade master when I was at half life and I ended up getting all the way back up to a full health bar before he could even hit me. Actually, I don't even think he did hit me. Of course I got away considering my BM was level 66 and he was level 80+ so I wasn't going to actually fight him, but come on.

barbs get unlucky sometimes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wizardcasper - Lost City
    Wizardcasper - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    diego's wife is his alt. b:chuckleb:quiet