TW Battlefront Report - Dreamweaver

Options

Comments

• Norina - Dreamweaver
    Norina - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Dreamweaver needs a good weekly news report / gossip column.

Great job, Lieal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ((AFK from game. bbiab.))
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hehe, I'm glad people like this. =) That was the whole point, and thanks for not starting any bashing here. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wow.....great to see other servers are recording their TW history for newcomers and old timies to browse.

Im very jealous of your colorful map! Sanctuary once had something like that.....

Keep it up, and keep the flames down guys. Its only a report, not an attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wow.....great to see other servers are recording their TW history for newcomers and old timies to browse.

Im very jealous of your colorful map! Sanctuary once had something like that.....

Keep it up, and keep the flames down guys. Its only a report, not an attack.

Sanctuary kinda looks like a pizza now...nom nom nom.b:surrender I sure hope DW doesn't turn like that any time soon. =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    its up to the people to stay with their factions and not allow greed to take over......

the every-alluring smell of money wafts by and tickles the noses of struggling folks to join the growing factions, and thus becomes the consumption of the map by 1-2 factions.

It is sad to see, and even sadder to see such a promising factor in this game be so flawed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lieal is pregneant. Want to know who the father is? Stay tuned to the next Maury Povich, "Are You My Suger Daddy?" ... airing from 1:01am-1:02am every night except week nights and weekend nights.

Gossip started. My work here is done! :) (Sorry Lieal, I just had to pick you as a subject. I'll watch my back because I know you're going to kill me! :( )
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 05/06/2009 –07/06/2009

This week’s major breakdown:
    Immortal had two defences and one offense, and Dominion had two defences. TheTitans held one offense and one defense; Calamity took down one offense and one defence.

Schedule:

Offense
    Defense

Friday (05/06)
    Immortal – Dragon Wilderness – vs. Calamity
    Equinox – Misfortune City - vs. TheTitans

Saturday (06/06)
    BloodFire – Harshlands – vs. Dynasty
    RBorn – Ancient Wall – vs. Immortal
    Crusaders – Silk Ridge – vs. Immortal
    Armagedon – Sanctuary – vs. Valkyrie
    Tragedy – Walled Stronghold – vs. Dominion
    TheTitans – Ancient Peak – vs. Dominion
    Calamity – City of Plume – vs. City of Plume

BREAKDOWN :

Nothing much exciting happened during the biddings this week, with the exception of the first offense on a Level 2 Tier, City of the Plume, which Calamity waged war on Wednesday. Immortal had a total of three TWs this weekend, Dominion two, and TheTitans two, same with Calamity.

Calamity held off their defence against Immortal on Friday in a quick eight minutes, and on Saturday waged the first attack on a city in this server – taking City of the Plume took them two hours and thirteen minutes, almost but not quite cutting it close! Congratulations to Calamity for taking the first level two land!

Dominion had two defences against TheTitans and Tragedy, winning against Tragedy in three hours by default and losing against TheTitans in seven minutes. Good job to all three participating guilds!

Equinox waged an attack on TheTitans on Friday, stretching it out to a long one hour before taking victory. Grats Equinox, good fight TheTitans.

Immortal held off two defences against Crusaders and RBorn, who have decided to try their luck at TW once again. RBorn fell within a short amount of six minutes, with Crusaders holding off their own for a long hour and twelve minutes before collapsing under Immortal. Good job Immortal, better luck next time to RBorn and Crusaders!

Argmagedon continued their wipe on the smaller factions around them by attacking Valkyrie, winning in forty two minutes. Congratulations to Armgadeon, hope to see you guys again on the map soon, Valkyrie.

Bloodfire waged an attack on Harshlands held by Dynasty and held off for twenty seven minutes before Dynasty took victory. Good job to both guilds!

RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES:

Not many rumours went around this week, with the TW weekend being rather uneventful. It is a well known fact that Equinox had decided to take another loop on their TWs, leaving TheTitans’ crystal alone in favour of having a PK fest with the said faction. The long hour was heard to be enjoyed by both factions, with several disagreements erupting here and there.... catshops made their famous appearance for the first time (?) in this server.

On Saturday during the Dominion fights, it was reported that Dominion was a no-show for TheTitans , focusing their attention on Tragedy. The win-by-default apparently only happened because Tragedy had no clue as to what they were doing until the last half hour, which proved not to be enough for their victory.

Calamity’s TW received many world chats once it was over as the first guild to take the city; seems like the worries of their leader over several of their higher level players being late/MIA were for nothing.

FUTURE PREDICTIONS:

Calamity going for Immortal/Armagedon
    This can go either way seeing as Calamity has lands in both the north and the south, and with the intent to concur the map it will only be decided in this week’s bidding.

Equinox wiping off the north portion of the map

Equinox does not seem to have the same TW intent Calamity has, instead focusing on the smaller factions around them like Armagedon has been doing before moving on to bigger factions or cities. But as the same as Calamity, Immortal and Armagedon both have lands adjacent to ones of Equinox so the only way to see is to wait until Wednesday to know what the guilds decide.

RBorn and Crusaders seem intent on taking a land in this map, so hopefully expect to see them making yet another appearance this week.

CURRENT BREAKDOWN :
    Equinox - 12
    Calamity - 13
    Armagedon - 8
    Immortal - 3
    Dynasty - 1
    TheTitans - 1

*No names will be mentioned here, with people only being referred to by their factions. No personal insult is meant to go out to anyone now, or in any future reports.*

*If you notice any MISTAKES in here (please facts only, the RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES are only what I have OBSERVED, please feel free to notify me*
    Hope to see you all next weekend.
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a48/adopter_pets40/2009-06-0702-10-51.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Progrinder - Dreamweaver
    Progrinder - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Need tw soonerb:surrender
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Agreed =x. I got 2,5 hours sleep tonight only b:cryb:surrender
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Forsakensin - Dreamweaver
    Forsakensin - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    QQ more, you know in the end you'd have given up a full days sleep for TWb:victory
    Sarcasm is the best answer for idiots
  • Seraphim - Dreamweaver
    Seraphim - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

1 Hour Before TW: Where is PG? "Afk in Town of Arrivals"

30 Minutes before TW: Where is PG "Afk in Town of Arrivals"

15 Minutes before TW: Where is PG?! "Afk in Town of Arrivals..."

5 Minutes before TW: WHERE IS PG "Probably playing a joke on us ........"

20 Minutes after start of TW PG arrives, fashionably late of course.
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Just a small correction...the F in BloodFire is capital.

Also, just wanted to say we had a lot of fun (our main goal lol) and thoroughly enjoyed our fight with Dynasty. Great job to all the BloodFire ppl that came. :) We really couldn't ask for a better crew. If only we were as good at pvp as we are at pve.....

lol

Guess that's why we're a helpful guild instead of a TW guild. b:chuckle

Anyway, thanx again for the fight Dynasty, and gratz to BloodFire on ur great showing. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thanks Sheeba, fixed it. =) And what is this "sleep" that you people speak of? :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'd like to mention that we used our lower levels to practice against Immortal this weekend. I guess that would go in behind the scenes.
    hai2u
  • Anubus - Dreamweaver
    Anubus - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    To clarify... Crusaders went full defensive in their attack against Immortal. This was the reason for the long battle. They had some higher levels there and hats off to LanLan 86 BM for Crusaders, they did a good job of being a pest. :)
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Prediction for next week:

EQ is ganked = happy EQ 'cause the lowbies also get to TW b:pleased
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Its mizu saying hi from the airport. just saying gj to all the factions. And i wont be able to log in for a bit. my grandpa just had surgery and my dad and i are going to help him out. so im going to be in kagoshima for a week or two. If u need me for tw just post and i will try to make it! wuv u guys always Mizuoni <3<3 P.S. omg had to do all of that by cell phone think my thumbs are falling off and gl on tws
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Sumerisle - Dreamweaver
    Sumerisle - Dreamweaver Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wow this week's report came out fast. I wasn't expecting it till Tuesday or so. Once again, great job Lieal!

This week's TWs were pretty unexciting, except for Calamity taking Plume. No major movements from any of the factions, no ganking, etc. Hopefully, we'll see some good action next wkend!
    Believe, level 2 Dreamweaver faction recruiting all classes. PM me in-game or drop me a message for more info!
  • Feiyn - Dreamweaver
    Feiyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yet another great report, Lieal. ^^ (I love reading that behind-the-scenes stuff. :P)

Grats to all the factions that participated in this week's TW! Hopefully Valkyrie will be back on the map soon. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wow this week's report came out fast. I wasn't expecting it till Tuesday or so. Once again, great job Lieal!

It does indeed. You trying to make me look bad Lieal?!? b:surrender

lol great job again :)

slacking FTW >.<
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Novinha - Dreamweaver
    Novinha - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Organized and color coordinated TW reports?
    Where have you been?

Good job & thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver
    Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Only suggestion maybe make different weeks different topics? Makes it a little easier for people looking for future reports
    great job again b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It does indeed. You trying to make me look bad Lieal?!? b:surrender

lol great job again :)

slacking FTW >.<

Never. b:avoid Hehe, thank you, looking forward to seeing your Sanctuary one. =)
    Organized and color coordinated TW reports?
    Where have you been?

Good job & thanks.

b:cute glad you like it. =)
    Only suggestion maybe make different weeks different topics? Makes it a little easier for people looking for future reports
    great job again b:bye

I was thinking of that, but wouldn't want to spam the forums too much...maybe I'll just figure out how to link to separate posts and due a list on the very first page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duchess - Dreamweaver
    Duchess - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I skip reading the forums for awhile & i miss thisb:puzzled. This report is awesome Lieal, very detailed & pretty b:cute. Thanks for doing this for DW, hope you keep up the good work.
    "I'm bi-curious! And even that's okay, becase if I'm bi-curious and I'm somehow made from God, then I figure God might be a little bi-curious himself!" Words of wisdom from South Park. Letting everyone know its okay to be 'A Little Bi-Curious' b:mischievous

=^.^=ɷ I'm a lucky cat b:cute
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I skip reading the forums for awhile & i miss thisb:puzzled. This report is awesome Lieal, very detailed & pretty b:cute. Thanks for doing this for DW, hope you keep up the good work.

thanks Duchess...this week's TW report will be very fun to write. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mischa - Dreamweaver
    Mischa - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    the least to say, is that it will be interesting to read the insight from a participant on the weekend TW that will face the 2 top land owning factions in the server. I've been reading all your reports Li, congratulations, they're very good b:thanks
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    the least to say, is that it will be interesting to read the insight from a participant on the weekend TW that will face the 2 top land owning factions in the server. I've been reading all your reports Li, congratulations, they're very good b:thanks

b:dirty
    Mmm I'll be trying to make a video of it, but the lag kills. b:surrender Hopefully no TWs on Sunday so I can get started and finished sooner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    EDIT: I forgot that PWI doesn't like me editing its posts... b:shocked TW Report will be reposted as soon as I get back to my own computer, and if it's not there for me to find I'll be rewriting it tonight. -___-

TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 12/06/2009 – 14/06/2009
    (please note that this is the shortened version of the last report, due to PWI liking to cut off my posts completely, so therefor I don’t remember half the stuff that I wrote. ><.)

This week’s major breakdown:
    Equinox had waged war against Calamity with Armagedon and Immortal! TheTitans had two TWs, Immortal two, and Calamity four!

Schedule:

Offense
    Defense

Friday (12/06)
    TheTitans – Walled Stronghold – Dominion
    Calamity – Silk Ridge – Immortal

Saturday (13/06)
    TheDivine – Harshlands – Dynasty
    Equinox – Plain of Farewells – Calamity
    Tragedy – Ancient Peak – TheTitans
    Armagedon – Swamp of the Wraiths – Calamity
    Immortal – Courage Path – Calamity

BREAKDOWN :
    On Friday, TheTitans held an attack against Dominion which lasted roughly one hour and thirty minutes, emerging victorious – on Saturday, they held off an attack against Tragedy winning by default in three hours and generally having fun racking up kills. Congratulations and good luck to all three factions.

Calamity had an interesting weekend this time around, with Equinox breaking the land treaty they had on Thursday in big, bold letters – in turn, they had attacked Immortal which fell on a Friday, winning in ten minutes. On Saturday they had a 3 way ganked by Equinox, Immortal and ArmagedonImmortal did not bother to defend their crystal and were killed in a short 3 minute crystal bashing by Calamity’s catapult team, killed Armagedon in roughly forty five minutes, and managed to defend and push back against Equinox in an hour and thirty minutes. Great job to Calamity, good luck next time to the other three!

TheDivine took another shot at Dynasty this weekend, losing in a short twenty minutes. Good job to Dynasty!

RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES:
    A lot of rumours went around Immortal this week, many not believing that they would just bow out this way to Calamity, letting them bash their crystal. Sources ingame have reported several things – the most popular that float around are that due to the original leader moving, the current leader of Immortal had kicked him out due to betraying the faction, and sat around their crystal on Saturday to Calamity, bowing out of the three way gank - the opposite of that is that the leader got tired himself, and had left Immortal. Another one is that Calamity had paid off Immortal to not fight, which has been denied by both factions – and then again, why would Calamity be paying off a faction they’ve beaten many times before?

Equinox’s Director and main TW Planner had left right the day before TW, catching many offguard and with their leader coming and going sporadically, their organization was a bit off in the three way gank against Calamity. With Immortal bowing out, Armagedon held them off for quite a bit before Calamity’s main catapult team arrived in Equinox’s TW and managed to promptly destroy their crystal.

Was a fun weekend this time around, hope to see all of you participating the next.

Current TW Breakdown:
    Calamity : 14
    Equinox : 12
    Armagedon : 7
    Immortal : 2
    TheTitans : 2
    Dynasty : 1

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a48/adopter_pets40/2009-06-1320-22-10.jpg

*No names will be mentioned here, with people only being referred to by their factions. No personal insult is meant to go out to anyone now, or in any future reports.*

*If you notice any MISTAKES in here (please facts only, the RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES are only what I have OBSERVED, please feel free to notify me*
    Hope to see you all next weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KrisLexi - Harshlands
    KrisLexi - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i luv this^-^ u have inspired me to do the same for harsh lands thank u so much
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i luv this^-^ u have inspired me to do the same for harsh lands thank u so much

I agree, one for harshlands would be great b:victory
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
This discussion has been closed.