• xeron66
    xeron66 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yasii wrote: »
    Spectral! ^^

Most of CQ guild dont even turn up for pvp battles- too busy pve'ing! =_=

actually alot of CQ's players r kinda inactive
    Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...
  • ItzPaine - Lost City
    ItzPaine - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I see a lot of RageQuit people tearing through people but who knows all I know is one day I'll be a part of the best PVP clan because that's awesome and if I may die I can just be a little ***** and run to a city and call my clan to save me.
    XBOX Live Gamertag:VincentV4Gaara
    MySpace URL:myspace.com/thomashoyt
    MySpace Account Name:T Rated
  • Moobysnax - Lost City
    Moobysnax - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Spectral winz
  • Resdya - Lost City
    Resdya - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    So far Rage Quit is looking good to me. The name is good too. When I get to lvl 75 i'll give them a shout. At least their members are pretty active on the forums and on their site they are all about pvp which is the only reason i enjoy playin mmo's b:thanks I appreciate all ur responses everyone !!!

if RQ lets you lvl. They have pk'd me to the point im just gonna make a stack of lvl 29s and delete them and start over
    i have been stuck at lvl 30 on my cleric and never been kill by a mob. been all RQ and their 8x and 9x pking 3x to boost their nimbers for top pk'r. they are everything wrong with this (lost city) server. and i dont give a damn if they KoS me for saying it. They aint helped me once. SG1 has and so has CQ. RQ even oneshot my cleric while i was healing one of theirs. so on a pvp server just remember no good deed goes unpunnished.
    http://www.xfire.com/video/c8984/
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    pve server.

that is all
  • Resdya - Lost City
    Resdya - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    pve server.

that is all

i want to play pvp. but i wouldn't go kick a 5 year old because i can. what is the damn point in a 9X sitting in a lvl 3X area killing everyone. and Armor was there also so do not say it was only one member. so take ur "pve" **** and shove it
  • Snipah - Lost City
    Snipah - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    since i dont know the higher level parts yet i cant give ma oppinion who is best at pvp

but to respond on the RQ 7x killing 3x...

well so wat they kil me a lot (once some veno with nix actually let me live OMG) but anyway u dont loose exp, deal with it and go level elsewere f they camp a spot
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    if RQ lets you lvl. They have pk'd me to the point im just gonna make a stack of lvl 29s and delete them and start over
    i have been stuck at lvl 30 on my cleric and never been kill by a mob. been all RQ and their 8x and 9x pking 3x to boost their nimbers for top pk'r. they are everything wrong with this (lost city) server. and i dont give a damn if they KoS me for saying it. They aint helped me once. SG1 has and so has CQ. RQ even oneshot my cleric while i was healing one of theirs. so on a pvp server just remember no good deed goes unpunnished.

Omfg sorbik! Busted! I was wondering how you rose so fast on the pk ladder. Kinda sad...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

lol.
    Lol.
    LOL.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!1!!!1elfeven
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

omg i haven't seen so much qq for a looong time b:embarrass
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh man that was fun. I still like your defenders of the temple thing better though, Isowen.

To be fair, you know how many WarSoul I had to kill to get that spot uncontested? b:shutup
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh man that was fun. I still like your defenders of the temple thing better though, Isowen.

To be fair, you know how many WarSoul I had to kill to get that spot uncontested? b:shutup

Lol, if its special occasions (like what Niwa and me did) its fine! And I agree it can be really funny. As long as you don't do it consistently to farm kills...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i want to play pvp. but i wouldn't go kick a 5 year old because i can. what is the damn point in a 9X sitting in a lvl 3X area killing everyone. and Armor was there also so do not say it was only one member. so take ur "pve" **** and shove it
    Oh god this guy is hilarious
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Oh ****.... There's like no other monsters besides the one in Secret Passage for U to level on...

I know huh... YOU HAVE TO LEVEL at Secret Passage just because there's a quest... And you can't do the quest.... So what do you do? Yea... QQ and nothing! Two of the best things to do in this game!

Like yea, just level somewhere else <.<... or attempt to kill. Or bring popcorn and play the stare game.

b:chuckles... jk
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    dude whats with the ridiculous amount of random weapons and skills o.o
    btw RQ DOESnt SUCK ************************************************** ...capiche
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Because standing in SZ and talking **** to Sorbik instead of grinding is a great way to get out of 3x
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    because Standing In Sz And Talking **** To Sorbik Instead Of Grinding Is A Great Way To Get Out Of 3x

Qft.......
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Marzenia - Lost City
    Marzenia - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Who?

Cares?
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Heeeeey, Powder didn't say anything to me. :( Maybe I was afk like always...

How is Dragon Temple nowadays? Haven't gone since 7x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RedHawk is the best pk guild on the server
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ok

10char
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RedHawk is the best pk guild on the server
    cool story bro.

RQ is the only viable PK guild on the server. Everyone loves to hate them, but they're still good at PKing.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    cool story bro.

RQ is the only viable PK guild on the server. Everyone loves to hate them, but they're still good at PKing.

you know what... i can say the exact thing for RedHawk but RQ is a big guild and how often have you seen RQ pking? i'm sure you seen constant RH action, well i always see it on my computer screen :)
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    you know what... i can say the exact thing for RedHawk but RQ is a big guild and how often have you seen RQ pking? i'm sure you seen constant RH action, well i always see it on my computer screen :)
    last time I got attacked by redhawk I was on a lv31 alt. I was attacked by a Lv46+. I didn't die.

RedHawk is a joke, and in all the time I've been grinding at 79+ I haven't been PKed by them even once. They're insignificant and nobody who isn't in the level 30-60 range cares about them.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options

The only RH action I see is "RedHawk's attack on the _______ held territory is over, _______ was victorious"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    last time I got attacked by redhawk I was on a lv31 alt. I was attacked by a Lv46+. I didn't die.

RedHawk is a joke, and in all the time I've been grinding at 79+ I haven't been PKed by them even once. They're insignificant and nobody who isn't in the level 30-60 range cares about them.

not our fault you've been hiding from us :p
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Kristoph i jumped ur **** last time i saw u in the temple of the dragon. i just like to give u reality checks now and then. plz find something else to do. I bring facts while u live in your own little world.

ps
    this is the 5th post uve made about rh since i told u to get over getting kicked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Kristoph i jumped ur **** last time i saw u in the temple of the dragon. i just like to give u reality checks now and then. plz find something else to do. I bring facts while u live in your own little world.

ps
    this is the 5th post uve made about rh since i told u to get over getting kicked
    Your point? I said I didn't get PKed by RH, which is true. You're the one who died lol. ):

And why the hell would I want to be in RedHawk? So I can listen to lowbies talk **** or join your Silver Pool PK parties? b:shutup
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Your point? I said I didn't get PKed by RH, which is true. You're the one who died lol. ):

And why the hell would I want to be in RedHawk? So I can listen to lowbies talk **** or join your Silver Pool PK parties? b:shutup

kristoph you make a living talking **** about RH on the forums. maybe you should get a new hobby cuz you clearny dont know a damn thing about the guild.