Enrage Lowbie Brigade

Defected - Heavens Tear
Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Etherblade (West)
As a special treat, Enrage will be opening its doors and arms to what we have dubbed, the "Lowbie Brigade."

This lucky team of 6 will be admitted into Enrage and will not have to pass our strenuous interview process or strict level requirement.

You may have seen me advertise this on world chat a few times. Everytime, though, my attempts to get this squad have failed. I invite people who are too damn high leveled or are level 4. What the **** people?

So here are a few ground rules...

You must be above level 40 and below level 70.
This is a lowbie brigade. If you're any lower than level 40, pfft - No thanks. You haven't experienced enough of the game to know what's up. If you're above level 70, keep leveling and try to get in to Enrage the regular way.

You must be active.

The entire point of this brigade is for us to mold you into HT's next big group of champions. You can't learn if you're not online damnit.

You must be willing to TW.
Mind you, you won't get into every battle, but you will be called upon as a squad in some fights. This is to give you TW and leadership experience.

You must be willing to help others and help yourself.

Most of us in Enrage are already working towards hitting level 99. You will have access to a lot of help for major bosses and such, but you must be willing to help your squad with quests, TT runs, etc. You are going to be working with your squad a lot. I'll tank Mantavip for you, but don't expect me to leave my 3-3 to help you kill Death Knights.

We're not looking for any specific classes or playstyles. You can be the biggest carebear, or some sociopath hellbent on killing everything....just make sure you meet the minimum requirements before accepting my invite.

I will be world chatting this weekend at some random time when I will be doing the invites. If I invite you and it says unable to invite, you lost your chance. If I invite you and you don't meet the requirements, I will add you to my **** list, which should bar you from getting into the college of your dreams.

Any questions? Please post here or PM WildRiver.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
Post edited by Defected - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ^ Not a Hisui joke post.

This is serious, people. Get to it.

ps: We do it because we can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • turdbucket
    turdbucket Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    is that how sgt slaughter got in from thecore enrage fanboy club ?
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    turdbucket wrote: »

b:quiet U will make Sgt feel less special about himself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • turdbucket
    turdbucket Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    he rides the shortbus he knows hes special b:cute
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Damn him he has all the fun.

*bashes head agaisnt wall* i WILL get on that bus
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rockyk - Heavens Tear
    Rockyk - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No he got in because they felt sorry for him b:laugh
  • Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    *licks glass* The shnozberries taste like shnozberries!
    Good post? d=(^_^)=b
    Bad post? q=(-_-)=p
    Troll post? t(^_^)t
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    turdbucket wrote: »

Jealous troll is jealous.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    After PKing half of this server and killing many of you in TW, I can say with merit that Sgt is an asset in my squad. His admittance was based on his super neato-ness.

Now, back on topic. Lowbie Brigade. Not troll brigade. b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    After PKing half of this server and killing many of you in TW, I can say with merit that Sgt is an asset in my squad. His admittance was based on his super neato-ness.

NO! Sorry, Defected, but "super-neato" has got to go. Use "Awesome-Sauce" instead, punctuated by my patented Awesome-Sauce-Face.

ಥ_ಥ ...beautiful, no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited June 2009

I remember the 2nd time I went white, was at the wicked pirate and you kept killing this veno standing in line in front of you and I went white to try to gank you, fail lol.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Sharess_ - Heavens Tear
    _Sharess_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Is the the latest 'Enrage joke of the week', or are you actually going to let some people in?
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Is the lowbie brigade even worthy of tacos? Why don't you just lower Enrage's standards and let in more lower lvl angry teens? b:chuckle
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Is the lowbie brigade even worthy of tacos? Why don't you just lower Enrage's standards and let in more lower lvl angry teens? b:chuckle

1) we have no space
    2) lower level angry teens have not experienced enough of the game to be sufficiently angry
    3) lower level angry teens have no the firepower to express the anger of Enrage
    4) Because sometimes we can't tell the angry teens from the angry adults
    5) Lower level angry teens might be upset and become emo instead because no one needs their TTs etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    1) we have no space
    2) lower level angry teens have not experienced enough of the game to be sufficiently angry
    3) lower level angry teens have no the firepower to express the anger of Enrage
    4) Because sometimes we can't tell the angry teens from the angry adults
    5) Lower level angry teens might be upset and become emo instead because no one needs their TTs etc.

LOL@emo part! Sounds like u already have some of those in Enrage cuz "some" of the ones I met seemed like they needed anti-depressants or ritalin! b:chuckle
  • Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    More of defected trying to make *himself* sound like a big shot.
    Lets hear this from someone with some rank in Enrage and maybe then it will have some credibility, though how much is questionable.

Some people just like to make a lot of noise, even if they do make themselves look like a fool in the process. Probably the result of a mistreated childhood, assuming we are actually past that stage yet.
  • _o___O_ - Heavens Tear
    _o___O_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i wanted to join this club or brigade.
    i will be top enrage scout in all wars. i will hide behind you and run and go into enemys house and fall down dead. then when people will wonder what to do in the war i will send out spy information to enrage base from enemys house like KGB.
    but i cant spy for long, i will go watch america idol reruns after first few minutes of war.

i want lots enrage money every war. cuz spy job is very lethal and proove is me dying every war in enemys houseb:sad
    and i dont want to be in same group as enrage fanboy sgtsluter, it makes me angry to be called fanboy like thecore fanboysb:angry

sorry my english is not every good, but i try not to write stupid post like sgtsluter fanboy.
    edited June 2009
    i wanted to join this club or brigade.
    i will be top enrage scout in all wars. i will hide behind you and run and go into enemys house and fall down dead. then when people will wonder what to do in the war i will send out spy information to enrage base from enemys house like KGB.
    but i cant spy for long, i will go watch america idol reruns after first few minutes of war.

i want lots enrage money every war. cuz spy job is very lethal and proove is me dying every war in enemys houseb:sad
    and i dont want to be in same group as enrage fanboy sgtsluter, it makes me angry to be called fanboy like thecore fanboysb:angry

sorry my english is not every good, but i try not to write stupid post like sgtsluter fanboy.

I have another fan, GO ME GO!b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _o___O_ - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    I have another fan, GO ME GO!b:chuckle

aie no call me fanboy like you self. i keel youb:angry
    but i charcter only lvl21 :( but i better than lvl80 sgtsluter who b:kiss bumm his way into enrage.
    edited June 2009
    aie no call me fanboy like you self. i keel youb:angry
    but i charcter only lvl21 :( but i better than lvl80 sgtsluter who b:kiss bumm his way into enrage.

Keep cheering me on fanboy. Having fans like you make me want to post more and more. b:victory

PS. Check out my new sig tag line.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _o___O_ - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Keep cheering me on fanboy. Having fans like you make me want to post more and more. b:victory

i dont care now. i was very angry but now i am ok. cuz i thought you keep jumping on the forums like a monkey cuz you dont get attention in your reel life. i feel sad for you b:kiss bumm all time scared of getting banned from mighty enrage

maybe some day you will gtfo and pepel on PW forum will say, " " i miss that monkey sgtsluter swinging and throwing poo on himself " "
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ..but i cant spy for long, i will go watch america idol reruns after first few minutes of war..

b:chuckle

yes, Enrage is really lacking a spy like you! ROFL
    edited June 2009
    Ah, it's almost time.

I hope everyone is ready...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Thanks!AfterReadingThisISpitLemonadeOnMyKeyboardFromLaughingAndMySpaceBarIsBroke.-_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • ShadowTails - Heavens Tear
    ShadowTails - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Thanks!AfterReadingThisISpitLemonadeOnMyKeyboardFromLaughingAndMySpaceBarIsBroke.-_-

Use copy/paste b:chuckle?
    edited June 2009
    I am bumping this. I was about to do invites and so many people spammed me with questions.

READ PEOPLE GOSH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear
    Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2009

sarge is so lucky...i wish i had a fan club b:sad
    edited June 2009
    Mods, please close this thread. We have our 6. They will be TWing for Enrage next week. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Sharess_ - Heavens Tear
    _Sharess_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'd be curious to know who the six supposedly were.

I've always wanted into a powerhouse guild that would help me get better. Considered Radiance once I was lvl 60+, but welll. no explination needed there.

As soon as you announced, I PM'd you. Got the generic '...please wait or join room 5', which, curiously, was a Radiance room.

Got no invite. No personal reply or explination. So I wonder... Did you have your 6 already chosen, or is this another case of defected bull ****?

No biggie, I'll go back to my placeholder guild which I left on the odd chance defected wasn't being a drama king for a change.b:pleased
    edited June 2009
    Sorry about that. Just running through Arch, I'll get about 5 whispers for various reasons. As soon as I use a telecoustic, I can't even read faction chat because the pink just flies in so fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]