Enrage Lowbie Brigade

2»

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited June 2009

No biggie, I'll go back to my placeholder guild which I left on the odd chance defected wasn't being a drama king for a change.b:pleased

Wow. I'm going to talk to Clunker about making an exception for you. That's pretty traitorous of you and that's exactly the people we need here in Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • _Sharess_ - Heavens Tear
    _Sharess_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    _SharTraitoress_
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LOL serious or a joke, you guys crack me up b:laugh
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited June 2009
    EVERYTING I ever say is serious!!!b:angry

Well, except for the stuff that isn't. But I ain't got time to get into that right now. I have people I need to bug in game.
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ...Rofl...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    _Sharess_ steal Defected's tacos one you become a member! Now that's pretty traitorous! b:chuckle
  • Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yunahh: hahah I love your response.

Everyone else: You know defected has a guild called Defected right? It has a super high level barb you can abuse!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
    edited June 2009
    _Sharess_ steal Defected's tacos one you become a member! Now that's pretty traitorous! b:chuckle

I'm not a fan of tacos. defected need not worry about taco theft from me. I am, hovever, quite fond of beer and Xanax.b:shocked Althought not at the same time anymore. Turns out that can equal a ride in a fancy ambulance. Oh, well. Live and learn.b:laugh

And my 'placeholder' guild was The_Falls. You know, the one my alt, Jayson_Fall is the leader of. All my alts, short lived, usually, end up there. I think my marshal is lvl4...b:surrender
  • Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear
    Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm not a fan of tacos. defected need not worry about taco theft from me. I am, hovever, quite fond of beer and Xanax.b:shocked Althought not at the same time anymore. Turns out that can equal a ride in a fancy ambulance. Oh, well. Live and learn.b:laugh

And my 'placeholder' guild was The_Falls. You know, the one my alt, Jayson_Fall is the leader of. All my alts, short lived, usually, end up there. I think my marshal is lvl4...b:surrender

u dont like tacos ....D:

-10 b:angry
    edited June 2009
    I can't help it!!!

Tacos remind me of something I usually have to eat which, while not fond of it, is a given.

Especially if they have sour cream or guaca...gua...the green stuff. Sorry. No tacos for me.

hmmm... T.M.I. I better quit now.
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I can't help it!!!

Tacos remind me of something I usually have to eat which, while not fond of it, is a given.

Especially if they have sour cream or guaca...gua...the green stuff. Sorry. No tacos for me.

hmmm... T.M.I. I better quit now.

Why eat something that you're not fond of? Maybe it was TMI lol! You shouldn't be forced to eat mexican food! If someone doesn't understand, they can eat mexican food by themselves. b:chuckle
    edited June 2009
    She tried...she can't reach.b:shocked