Enrage

Comments

• forsaken2134
    forsaken2134 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    errrr... that wouldnt give us a bad rep... im sure people wouldnt think less of us because we didnt give enrage what they wanted... lol
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Because Enrage's bid on DW was in a sense Enrage calling out Tao to attack them.

so wheres thecore...fanboy got in his uber guild...i dun mean any bad but lol
    and dont start that i want be in enrage i missed again bidding but next week i will bid with my uber guild and get banned hrhrhr :P
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ...would like to see how Enrage defends against 8 catas, not flaming on you Enrage...just would like to see some good battles in TWs for you.

City of the Lost would be 6 vs.4 cats. Fun too, of course, but if they win at least they'll know they'll have it easy when it comes to 8 cats :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    so wheres thecore...fanboy got in his uber guild...i dun mean any bad but lol
    and dont start that i want be in enrage i missed again bidding but next week i will bid with my uber guild and get banned hrhrhr :P

I think I speak on behalf of the entire internet....
    WTF Did you say?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    City of the Lost would be 6 vs.4 cats. Fun too, of course, but if they win at least they'll know they'll have it easy when it comes to 8 cats :P

that is right...6 cats and then 1k is 8 cats...get moving and have some fun!!!
    You too Triad!!! was nice to see a guild hold off Enrage. again not flaming on Enrage, but even when Radiance was the map holder it was cool when Enrage beat Radiance just to make TW something more un-expected.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think I speak on behalf of the entire internet....
    WTF Did you say?

naa u just proved fanboy theory thanks b:victory
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    naa u just proved fanboy theory thanks b:victory

I see no correlation and how his statement proves your "theory".

*penalty*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited June 2009
    I see no correlation and how his statement proves your "theory".

*penalty*

Only thing I proved is...

He can't brain today, he has the dumb.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Watch history repeat itself once Enrage starts losing lands to Tao.
    edited June 2009
    Watch history repeat itself once Enrage starts losing lands to Tao.

Unlike in the past, there are plenty other colors to attack.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Unlike in the past, there are plenty other colors to attack.

but everyone hates enrage...or has the hate stop already? b:chuckle
    edited June 2009
    but everyone hates enrage...or has the hate stop already? b:chuckle

Hatred fuels the fire which keeps Enrage warm inside.b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Detharos - Heavens Tear
    Detharos - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    "Looks at schedule to see where Caeser and Triad bid*

Yeah, but the key difference is that that neither guild claimed to be in TW solely for the challenge. Naturally, for any TW guild there are other factors, pay, member morale, whether or not you're even capable of taking x territory, and such.

The problem there is, various members of Enrage claimed that their guild is in TW solely for the challenge, and that you can see this analyzing their path they took from when they first took territories, getting bored with Evo, trying Triad but also being bored, moving to Rad (while they were still rather strong) and enjoying good TWs. Unfortunately, the pattern now is contradicting those claims, for if the entire base of the guild was in it just for the challenge, you'd see them attacking different guilds these past two weeks. There are definately a lot of members in Enrage that are just in it for the heat of the battle and fun. But the claims of everyone in Enrage being in it just for the challenging TWs isn't really gonna fly anymore.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a flame. I like Enrage, they have a lot of fun and cool people to play with, and I loved the fight against Enrage, so I was a bit sad not to see them the last two weeks as was expected. Although I didn't totally hate the saved money of gold charm costs either. b:laugh
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, but the key difference is that that neither guild claimed to be in TW solely for the challenge. Naturally, for any TW guild there are other factors, pay, member morale, whether or not you're even capable of taking x territory, and such.

The problem there is, various members of Enrage claimed that their guild is in TW solely for the challenge, and that you can see this analyzing their path they took from when they first took territories, getting bored with Evo, trying Triad but also being bored, moving to Rad (while they were still rather strong) and enjoying good TWs. Unfortunately, the pattern now is contradicting those claims, for if the entire base of the guild was in it just for the challenge, you'd see them attacking different guilds these past two weeks. There are definately a lot of members in Enrage that are just in it for the heat of the battle and fun. But the claims of everyone in Enrage being in it just for the challenging TWs isn't really gonna fly anymore.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a flame. I like Enrage, they have a lot of fun and cool people to play with, and I loved the fight against Enrage, so I was a bit sad not to see them the last two weeks as was expected. Although I didn't totally hate the saved money of gold charm costs either. b:laugh

Well, strategies are laid out and a vote is taken.
    If you consider the handful of Enrage that post on the forum, thats just a fraction of the faction(see what I did there?)

"The whole is more than the sum of its parts" as far as actual voting is concerned.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Well, strategies are laid out and a vote is taken.
    If you consider the handful of Enrage that post on the forum, thats just a fraction of the faction(see what I did there?)

"The whole is more than the sum of its parts" as far as actual voting is concerned.

True, true. The aspect of voting for the territory is pretty cool too. Hopefully Cat's "attack Triad" campaign will get the votes this time, its a lonely corner down here. :(
    edited June 2009
    True, true. The aspect of voting for the territory is pretty cool too. Hopefully Cat's "attack Triad" campaign will get the votes this time, its a lonely corner down here. :(

We would have MUCH rather 1v1 Rad or 1v2 Rad/Tao. But the schedule really got jacked up and pitted 3v1 not in Rad's favor. I think there should be a non-bias human element behind TW scheduling instead of the random system in place.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    We would have MUCH rather 1v1 Rad or 1v2 Rad/Tao. But the schedule really got jacked up and pitted 3v1 not in Rad's favor. I think there should be a non-bias human element behind TW scheduling instead of the random system in place.

Yeah, I think it would of been better to allow at least some amount of player influence on what times one gets, games of luck just tend to suck. Its pretty much my reasoning behind not doing cube too often.
  • _o___O_ - Heavens Tear
    _o___O_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    enrage is number#1 guilde in heavens tear PW. enrage got fire of WAR.!
    but #1 reason why enrage lost to bird party triad is cuz of fanboys like sgtsluter who break morale by doing too much b:kiss bumm. too much kiss bumm makes strong enrage people feel impotent. sgtsluter is like AIDS which afects enrage balls and make it impotent during WARb:angry

why you thecore fanboy coming here and taking nonsense. call the great leader Klunker to answer qustions. you fool not knows what the real story is but simply keep posting to b:kiss bumm and prevention from getting banned from mighty faction enrage

sorry my english is not very good. but thecore fanboy makes me b:angry when it talks nonsense about mighty enrage faction.
    edited June 2009
    enrage is number#1 guilde in heavens tear PW. enrage got fire of WAR.!
    but #1 reason why enrage lost to bird party triad is cuz of fanboys like sgtsluter who break morale by doing too much b:kiss bumm. too much kiss bumm makes strong enrage people feel impotent. sgtsluter is like AIDS which afects enrage balls and make it impotent during WAR

why you thecore fanboy coming here and taking nonsense. call the great leader Klunker to answer qustions. you fool not knows what the real story is but simply keep posting to bumm and prevention from getting banned from mighty faction enrage

sorry my english is not very good. but thecore fanboy makes me when it talks nonsense about mighty enrage faction.

Banned from Enrage? Make me laugh more.
    I'm pretty sure Clunker would agree with all the posts I have made.

Why don't you post using your real account instead of using alts?b:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _o___O_ - Heavens Tear
    _o___O_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Banned from Enrage? Make me laugh more.
    I'm pretty sure Clunker would agree with all the posts I have made.

Why don't you post using your real account instead of using alts?b:laugh

cuz i am scared man. my alt lvl21 BUT my real account lvl20!!!b:cry
    you big lvl80 player. even if you are thecore fanboy i still am low lvl and i am scared of i get bullyed by you.

but when i join great guilde enrage you can see my and i will do a b:bye to you in faction talk when you getting banned. now do no talk nonsense in strong thread about enrage, this here is Fire!. shoo fanboy go back to thecore fail thread
    edited June 2009
    cuz i am scared man. my alt lvl21 BUT my real account lvl20!!!b:cry
    you big lvl80 player. even if you are thecore fanboy i still am low lvl and i am scared of i get bullyed by you.

but when i join great guilde enrage you can see my and i will do a b:bye to you in faction talk when you getting banned. now do no talk nonsense in strong thread about enrage, this here is Fire!. shoo fanboy go back to thecore fail thread

Going to bed. Lern2English.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    sgt sluter b:kiss bumm!!!

http://enrage.ytmnd.com/
  • Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    fanboys like sgtsluter who break morale by doing too much b:kiss bumm. too much kiss bumm makes strong enrage people feel impotent. sgtsluter is like AIDS which afects enrage balls and make it impotent during WARb:angry

Im amazed they even bother with a pissy level 80 BM in their guild, and that he has the hubris to come on these forums and start beating his chest.
    What a joke.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why are all these alts bashing on our guildmate? Actually I'm quite disappointed that Sgt isn't beating his chest enough. You wouldn't be a member of Enrage if you don't have the cockiness and confidence to act like fkn Godzilla.

You guys must really be loving TheCore if you're only referring Sgt to his ex guild. I mean if you want to ask him to refer you into TheCore just say so.

Fanboy? Don't make me laugh. He's my slave like 90% of Enrage. Now gtfo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • forsaken2134
    edited June 2009
    enrage is in for a suprise this weekend :), well hopefully... we got some reallllyyyyy nice nummbers for this tw, hopefully it goes as well on the field as it looks on paper
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    errrr... that wouldnt give us a bad rep... im sure people wouldnt think less of us because we didnt give enrage what they wanted... lol

Yeah Enrage pretty much tying your hands into attacking them and u attack someone else im sure that would end well b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forsaken2134
    edited June 2009
    why wouldnt it end well?
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Show that u guys are chickens and hide in fear of the mighty Enrage b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm much too hungover to make a smarmy post that decimates these alts, causing them to post under yet another brand new level 1 alt.

I'm better than you, you all suck, Enrage for the win. The parts are all there, do with them as you please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm better than you, you all suck, Enrage for the win. The parts are all there, do with them as you please.
    Defected has all the parts. Smexy. b:dirty