Crimson Vs. Kingdom

Options
LeslieFoxy - Harshlands
LeslieFoxy - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Who do you guys think will win and why?

My opinion: CRIMSON SUCKS **** THEY'LL LOSE LIKE THE PUSSIES THEY AREb:laughb:laugh
Post edited by LeslieFoxy - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You may not use the Perfect World International (PWI) Forums to:

1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content. Profanity filter dodging and filtered words/statements with clear vulgar intent will also be considered outright violations.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content. Profanity filter dodging and filtered words/statements with clear vulgar intent will also be considered outright violations.

Everything you said is subjective.

Stop using your preconceived notions for applying restrictions onto these forums.

Thanks! b:pleased
    edited June 2009
    Options

vulgar- pussies
    obscene-sucks ****
    defamatory- CRIMSON sucks ****, and are pussies.
    hateful-all the aforementioned words
    abusive-all aformentioned words.

you lose.
  • Mr_jingle - Sanctuary
    Mr_jingle - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Everything you said is subjective.

Stop using your preconceived notions for applying restrictions onto these forums.

Thanks! b:pleased

You should read the policy of the forum before you make posts like that. I don't even know who these two factions are and don't even care. Also show some respect.... same goes for the topic starter. You people act like children that have to go tell the world that a faction sucks or something when nobody else cares. Keep this within your server and not on the forums please.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    its nice when nerds hide behind there computer, but even more nicer when they hide behind an alt forum acount cos of how much of a coward they are that they dont want pwning on the server.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    its nice when nerds hide behind there computer, but even more nicer when they hide behind an alt forum acount cos of how much of a coward they are that they dont want pwning on the server.
    lol stfu. you post nothing but garbage
    ethug-thug-whooped-rep-demotivational-poster.jpg
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

You have broken these rules, how many times now? Stop being a hypocrite and go take your blood pressure medicine already.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    none, otherwise i wouldve been banned by now, if i break them on a regular basis to an amount you cannot count anymore. so how am i being a hypocrite :D?
    edited June 2009
    Options
    vulgar- pussies
    obscene-sucks ****
    defamatory- CRIMSON sucks ****, and are pussies.
    hateful-all the aforementioned words
    abusive-all aformentioned words.

you lose.

subjective, subjective, subjective.
    did you not get the whole idea of my post?
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If there is one thing I noticed, the fourm GMs are WAY too nice on bans. They prefer to not do a darn thing when people break the rules most of the time.

In-game GMs are the same.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited June 2009
    Options
    taking place within the mind and modified by individual bias
    - subjective.

i do not know this person, nor a member of these factions, in essence i am a third party, so how can i be biased? he/she is blatently making a slanderous remark about a faction, which is clearly a violation. therefore, i am correct to make my previous post. care to try again?
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This post was probably accidentally put here instead of the Harshlands server. Funny how all the whining about breaking forum rules comes from Sanctuary and Heavens Tear. Get your carebear asses off the forum if seeing asterix's offends you. You are probably the same people that complain to GMs when people swear in game. Worry about yourself, my god.

Honestly, who on LC or Harshlands has ever even read the policies to this forum?
  • Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The TOS has been quoted. The idea that someone would call the TOS subjective is...well, it's as funny as my flying to Sundown Town with Jewels on my butt.
    Good post? d=(^_^)=b
    Bad post? q=(-_-)=p
    Troll post? t(^_^)t
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    [...]Funny how all the whining about breaking forum rules comes from Sanctuary and Heavens Tear. Get your carebear asses off the forum if seeing asterix's offends you. You are probably the same people that complain to GMs when people swear in game. Worry about yourself, my god.

Honestly, who on LC or Harshlands has ever even read the policies to this forum?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This post was probably accidentally put here instead of the Harshlands server. Funny how all the whining about breaking forum rules comes from Sanctuary and Heavens Tear. Get your carebear asses off the forum if seeing asterix's offends you. You are probably the same people that complain to GMs when people swear in game. Worry about yourself, my god.

So you openly admit to breaking the rules and not even caring about it.

You see this is why we will go much further in life than you can dream of. We care about people other than ourselves, and don't get ourselves kicked/banned from everything we do.b:bye
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

yeah following the rules is lame where is chin i wanna show him anglers who knows may lead a WB to DWP depends how much of an **** i wanna be b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    none, otherwise i wouldve been banned by now, if i break them on a regular basis to an amount you cannot count anymore. so how am i being a hypocrite :D?

My only answer is that Mods have a /ignore function that the rest of us don't have.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
    edited June 2009
    Options

fine, if you want to play that way.

you call us carebear because we dont play pvp servers? last i checked, half the LC players who post here are ****ing drama queens with egos the size of a whale to overcompensate for their tiny dicks. i mean please, give me a break, you little ****s dont do a single thing better than us. do you roll PVP to pk little noobs because you -really- are pussies like OP said? too scared to roll in a fight irl, so you have to pick em on the forums and in games, and that somehow makes you better than me? no it makes you this:
    8107_f2d4_750.jpeg
    go back to your dungeons and dragons, star trek conventions, and comic book collections and remember this famous line from mr. d!ck cheney, 'go **** yourself!'
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    My only answer is that Mods have a /PwnBan! function that the rest of us don't have.

You need to make it more convincing b:chuckle
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Not true. I've broken several of those rules, outlined by yourself, and I've not been banned. Why? Cause PWI aren't ****, they're lax, and know when to make judgments.

Rules are only there as.. guidelines. There's no need to always abide by them.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    fine, if you want to play that way.

you call us carebear because we dont play pvp servers? last i checked, half the LC players who post here are ****ing drama queens with egos the size of a whale to overcompensate for their tiny dicks. i mean please, give me a break, you little ****s dont do a single thing better than us. do you roll PVP to pk little noobs because you -really- are pussies like OP said? too scared to roll in a fight irl, so you have to pick em on the forums and in games, and that somehow makes you better than me? no it makes you this:
    8107_f2d4_750.jpeg
    go back to your dungeons and dragons, star trek conventions, and comic book collections and remember this famous line from mr. d!ck cheney, 'go **** yourself!'

<sigh>

This one

This one

This one

This one

This one

Especially this one

Enjoy.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Who do you guys think will win and why?

My opinion: CRIMSON SUCKS **** THEY'LL LOSE LIKE THE PUSSIES THEY AREb:laughb:laugh

Why not keep this **** **** in the Harshlands forums? ;o
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Not true. I've broken several of those rules, outlined by yourself, and I've not been banned. Why? Cause PWI aren't ****, they're lax, and know when to make judgments.

Rules are only there as.. guidelines. There's no need to always abide by them.

Yeah, the tollerance range is pretty high in this forums. You can call the gms lower-then-subhuman beings and ask them to slit their wrists without getting a yellow card - even if a mod responds to your post. Also mods like to chat with tear in his spam-threads while ignoring all his violations of the forum rules. But who am i to judge them. Being a mod is one of the most ungrateful jobs out there and after some time everyone embitters, gets cynic and loses attention.
  • Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    =\ Some people just play the game to enjoy it. If I wanted PvP, I would go across the street and punch whoever is over there playing the game. Believe it or not, no epeen pwns huge epeens.

On that note, I can give classes on how to chill the **** out and enjoy this **** the way you're supposed to. Most people CAN enjoy the game and not be a *******.
    Good post? d=(^_^)=b
    Bad post? q=(-_-)=p
    Troll post? t(^_^)t
    edited June 2009
    Options
    you got one part right red! OCD FTL.
    heres some reading for you to understand what you got wrong:
    http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/borderline-personality-disorder-fact-sheet/index.shtml
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourette_syndrome

heres how to cope with someone suffering the first one:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-with-Borderline-Personality-Disorder
    edited June 2009
    Options
    taking place within the mind and modified by individual bias
    - subjective.

i do not know this person, nor a member of these factions, in essence i am a third party, so how can i be biased? he/she is blatently making a slanderous remark about a faction, which is clearly a violation. therefore, i am correct to make my previous post. care to try again?

What you consider slanderous others do not.

There in lies how it is subjective.

There is a good chance the people in power on these fourms find those statements slanderous, and all other things mentioned but in the end it is subjective. And you don't have the power to officially rule these statements under any of the categories you labeled them as.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    you got one part right red! OCD FTL.
    heres some reading for you to understand what you got wrong:
    http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/borderline-personality-disorder-fact-sheet/index.shtml
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourette_syndrome

heres how to cope with someone suffering the first one:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-with-Borderline-Personality-Disorder

Denial

Is usually the first sign that you have the symptom... Yup, of course you don't have it, just act calmly...b:chuckle
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    14. Keep posts on-topic.
    Keep the topic in mind when you post. Refrain from posting irrelevant information.

:>

I don't know much about either guild, as I haven't played on Harshlands in awhile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yeah, the tollerance range is pretty high in this forums. You can call the gms lower-then-subhuman beings and ask them to slit their wrists without getting a yellow card - even if a mod responds to your post. Also mods like to chat with tear in his spam-threads while ignoring all his violations of the forum rules. But who am i to judge them. Being a mod is one of the most ungrateful jobs out there and after some time everyone embitters, gets cynic and loses attention.

Everyone knows the Mods are just there as an authority figure. Nobody actually cares what they say, as most just ignore them. I've even seen one of the GM's post in a pre-locked thread (aryanamage or however you spell it locked it), arguing with one of the people. Way to set an example.

Oh, though I do have to give Kudos to Shazzbot. (s)he's awesome. b:laugh
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol. aryannamage is a moderator, and shes a normal player like us who volunteered for the position. she is not an employee nor is she payed.
This discussion has been closed.