Options
2»

Comments

• Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    fine, if you want to play that way.

you call us carebear because we dont play pvp servers? last i checked, half the LC players who post here are ****ing drama queens with egos the size of a whale to overcompensate for their tiny dicks. i mean please, give me a break, you little ****s dont do a single thing better than us. do you roll PVP to pk little noobs because you -really- are pussies like OP said? too scared to roll in a fight irl, so you have to pick em on the forums and in games, and that somehow makes you better than me? no it makes you this:
    8107_f2d4_750.jpeg
    go back to your dungeons and dragons, star trek conventions, and comic book collections and remember this famous line from mr. d!ck cheney, 'go **** yourself!'
    So you just spent the last two pages, preeching about the code of conduct, and harrassment, and you just break all those rules in the single post. And by the by, for the text after the pic, your one to talk. On that one pic you posted you had an anime shirt on, and carrying around a drawing of probably your hentai fantasy.
    Wonhalt
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    So you just spent the last two pages, preeching about the code of conduct, and harrassment, and you just break all those rules in the single post. And by the by, for the text after the pic, your one to talk. On that one pic you posted you had an anime shirt on, and carrying around a drawing of probably your hentai fantasy.

not only that, but his g/f is also a nerd just like him, a family of nerds that attempts to troll forums and does an incredibly bad job of it, seen his post count? seen my post count? who does a better job? me or him? seems to me i can get to ppl alot more then his nerdy words ever will.

Also on another thread he posted a thread about his g/f drawing a *sensual* or w/e, picture of his veno, in which he got incredibly turned on by it, while he also said he re-did the look of his veno to make it look sexy?

whats wrong, is ur hubby not good enough so ur using pixels to fullfill ur nerds anime fantasy?

how many times did i use the word nerd there, some1 care to count?

(point of my post, tear is a nerd, a carebear, and think hes all dat and a bag of chips by being cocky on his carebear pve server with blue names everywhere.b:bye)
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i lol'd at the above post. i think those 'nerdy words that dont get to people very well,' got to you pretty good! sound like you gotta lotta sand in your crotch, and some heat under your collar from something haha.
    633607702133069570-unsuccessfultroll.jpg
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Nerds? On the internet??? NO WAY! b:avoid

Thread being locked since all this is now is just flaming.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
This discussion has been closed.