Explain me this pleas =.=

HatedSoul - Sanctuary
HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
my post is simple ... we can craft lvl 1 tailor bla bla to lvl 8 .... same with APO ... now i got lvl 6 apo and i find out OONLY IF I JOIN NEF THE LAND OWNING CLAN i can use this craft i mean WTF????? what is this for nonsens this is totaly not fair ... is there restriction on tailor craft and on blacksmith too?? can only make a lvl 12 weap if i join nef??? dont think so why is this on apo?? this is totaly unfair if u ask me ... can a gm or forum moderator pls reply me on this??? why nef already owns all now we get forced to join them if we want the apo? .. why is this not with tailor and blacksmith??? please answer b:cryb:sad

and they wonder why all quit around lvl 90 pfff ....
I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
Post edited by HatedSoul - Sanctuary on

Comments

• HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i guess the faction should get Some reward other then just a name under the region your in. and i guess this is it xD.
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The money they get is enough... i agree with HatedSoul.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    they also have 70 and 80 pots, and special refine rates with land officers from duke blacke, and a free tele to their territories. factions should get benefits, but this -is- kind of unfair, when only 2 factions can TW.

Im pretty sure when sanctuary's rank looks more like LC or HT's TW map will change quite a bit, as alot of people are sick of how things are and how some of these faction's members behave.
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    i guess the faction should get Some reward other then just a name under the region your in. and i guess this is it xD.

excuse me isnt the 200 mill a week enough??? why isnt this on tailor ?? only bbe able to make lvl 8 tailor in 1k so only the owning clan should be able to do that too then dont u agree????

UNFAIR lame =.=
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    they also have 70 and 80 pots, and special refine rates with land officers from duke blacke, and a free tele to their territories. factions should get benefits, but this -is- kind of unfair, when only 2 factions can TW.

Im pretty sure when sanctuary's rank looks more like LC or HT's TW map will change quite a bit, as alot of people are sick of how things are and how some of these faction's members behave.

haleluja thank u b:victoryb:victory
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Those potions are amazing and should be coveted. Have you ever attacked a major city? Any guild that attacks a city like Arch or 1k has the advantage of EIGHT catapults. That's a buttload of cats. A buttload I say. Having the advantage of controlling the supply of such pots makes defending said cities possible.

But what do I know... I'm just your average maxed level 6 apothecary with free teleports to 1k and Archosaur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited June 2009
    After reading my post, I must say that I don't think it contributed to anything. I think I just wanted to brag about my apothecary skill level. b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    stilllllllllllllll its a crafting skill ... like tailor ... we all can make our eqiup tho cant we ?? no restriction on that ... tw got absolutly nothing to do with this ... or taking a city or w/e ... this a crafting skill and i cant use it unless i join the clan owning that peice of land .... thats not right ... it dont fit in no way even saying it to myself knowing all other CRAFTING SKILLS u can use anywhere always except the apo ... imean common any1 with commen sens would say that dont fit

and if its only for those who own lands pfff whole tw is corupted because of the coins ... this game im having more and more doubts if its even wearth to keep playing no gm takes this serious i see while i am verry serious this is not fair and smells like coruption to me ... same as cube all the things add up and make the game ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited June 2009
    you can always join legendary if you hate nef so much >_>, they have land too man. i mean im not the biggest fan of them, but they have some decent people.
  • Chowy - Lost City
    Chowy - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well of course you can make your own equipment. If that privilege belonged to ones who owned land then imagine how unfair and unplayable that would be. You can't really put crafting equipment and crafting potions in the same category.
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well there goes my motivation for upping my Manufacturing Skills.
    edited June 2009
    theyre just a money sink, get friends to do it for you :P
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    theyre just a money sink, get friends to do it for you :P

Its kinda stupid... I already made all my level 6 2 star, Manufacturing items. So much mats used for something useless now.

I think they should have warned us beforehand. =.=
    edited June 2009
    You guys can still level the other manufacturing skills.

And you don't have to make 2 spark pots or pots that remove all channeling for 5 seconds pots or immunity for 12 seconds pots... you can make attack/defense charms to level past 6.

Anything past level 6 is pretty much for making charms anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Lol for charms?
  • Haga - Sanctuary
    Haga - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    this game im having more and more doubts if its even wearth to keep playing

You are not alone. There is lots of things wrong about this game and the longer you play the more you can see. Think about it as a gift. Most players will never see it :).
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    So is this where the stop-bleed pots, 12 second invincibility pots etc. that "flesh-ream isn't bugged" people claim we can all use?
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • goseri
    goseri Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No problem here. Just wait for Nef to disband! b:laugh

i taught TW on Sanctuary was in a dead end but it look more like a dead horse now.

It's amazing how pw devs do everythings they can to keep 99.9% of their ppl base away from the only end game content. b:angry
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Somehow I think even leaders selling their characters won't disband Nef.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    we should all make a faction with ppl in it and rise and get a teritory and be able to do it lol
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    now i got lvl 6 apo and i find out OONLY IF I JOIN NEF THE LAND OWNING CLAN i can use this craft i mean WTF?????

Funny how I never heard of this "requirement" before and I've been playing for a long time.... I'm calling BS on this until a GM verifies it.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    my post is simple ... we can craft lvl 1 tailor bla bla to lvl 8 .... same with APO ... now i got lvl 6 apo and i find out OONLY IF I JOIN NEF THE LAND OWNING CLAN i can use this craft i mean WTF????? what is this for nonsens this is totaly not fair ... is there restriction on tailor craft and on blacksmith too?? can only make a lvl 12 weap if i join nef??? dont think so why is this on apo?? this is totaly unfair if u ask me ... can a gm or forum moderator pls reply me on this??? why nef already owns all now we get forced to join them if we want the apo? .. why is this not with tailor and blacksmith??? please answer b:cryb:sad

and they wonder why all quit around lvl 90 pfff ....

Can someone please translate this for an Old Man who uses complete words and fully formed sentences?

Something about a high level skill and a faction membership?

<sigh>

I didn't realize there was a PW cellphone client running already.

Red (OMGL00L) Menace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You can only buy lvl 70 and up pots at the Officer of a land your faction owns. It's the guy you bid on a specific piece of land at. I'm assuming you have to craft the upper lvl apothecary items at them too. If your faction doesn't own land, you wouldn't have access to one of these officers. I've never bought anything from one of them (never had to) so I don't know for sure if your faction has to own the land or not for you to use the officer there, but I think you do from what I've heard.
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    So...wait. Let me get this straight. For level 6+ apothecary skill, you must own a territory to get it? *goes and reads level 6 crafting skill quest*
    ecatomb wrote:
    Path of the Apothecary Path of Pharmacist
    You must have Apothecary Skill lvl5
    Speak to Elder of Archosaur (571 648)
    Speak to Huajen (618 389) to complete the quest - He sell Advanced Apothecary Skill for 157 500 coins
    Reward: 800xp

So...where does the owning territory thing come in? I know ecatomb isn't always accurate, however, for them to have missed something like owning territories seems to be a bit of a stretch. Huajen is the same guy you got apothecary 4 from, not an Officer, so I don't know what you're all complaining about...
    Funny how I never heard of this "requirement" before and I've been playing for a long time.... I'm calling BS on this until a GM verifies it.

^Signed and agreed
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2009

its true

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/11301 for instance and a few others, really all the lvl 90 apoths (look at the item can be crafted npcs)
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    So my friend has lvl 6 tailor and she has no problems using it, and has only been a land owning faction once. think we can have a screen shot?
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    So my friend has lvl 6 tailor and she has no problems using it, and has only been a land owning faction once. think we can have a screen shot?

I know the OP's post is hard to read.... but at least try to read until you understand.. he said he has all other manu skills at lvl8 and apoth is at lvl 6.. HE CAN'T MAKE ANY USE OF APOTH LEVEL 6 BECAUSE HE IS NOT IN THE FACTION WHICH OWN THOSE CITIES.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Then there's no point in me raising my crafting levels beyond level 6, if I ever get them that high.
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I know the OP's post is hard to read.... but at least try to read until you understand.. he said he has all other manu skills at lvl8 and apoth is at lvl 6.. HE CAN'T MAKE ANY USE OF APOTH LEVEL 6 BECAUSE HE IS NOT IN THE FACTION WHICH OWN THOSE CITIES.

Rereading the OP's post again, I now understand that he has gottenthe level 6 skill, and I apologize for not understanding that before.

However, there are still issues with this. You can make perfectly good use of level 6 apothecary - while the OP can not make level 6 pots and herbs, he can still make charms that have the same effects. If he does not want to make charms or be in Nef or Leg, then there is no reason for him to get above apothecary 5 right now.

He chose to spend the coin and SP to bring it to level 6, and that was his decision to do so without looking ahead to see what it was actually useful for. That done, this has essentially boiled down to a QQ thread, as sad as it is to admit.

And, just to nitpick, OP can not have level 8 anything, as level 8 manufacturing skills require you to be level 99, and the OP is only 91.

I'm sorry if this comes out snappy or flamish or whatever. It was not intended to be so.
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    goseri wrote: »

It's amazing how pw devs do everythings they can to keep 99.9% of their ppl base away from the only end game content. b:angry

Its also amazing how 99.9% of the people never reach end game (as the game intended end game to be).