Explain me this pleas =.=

2»

Comments

• Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I know the OP's post is hard to read.... but at least try to read until you understand.. he said he has all other manu skills at lvl8 and apoth is at lvl 6.. HE CAN'T MAKE ANY USE OF APOTH LEVEL 6 BECAUSE HE IS NOT IN THE FACTION WHICH OWN THOSE CITIES.

-_- thanks for yelling from what i understood it was talior could have just ignored me and not been an ******* about it
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    -_- thanks for yelling from what i understood it was talior could have just ignored me and not been an ******* about it

Sorryb:surrender. Here I'll give you a kiss b:kiss
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sorryb:surrender. Here I'll give you a kiss b:kiss

thanks im still a noob to the forums just think a little please T^T

In the end yeah it suck he didnt look it up, but to be honest im not sure where you would find that info. im not all to sure if pwwiki would have it. not that i can figure out their forums. otherwise troll pwmy site? kinda sucks to be the higher lvls sometimes huh T^T
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Funny how I never heard of this "requirement" before and I've been playing for a long time.... I'm calling BS on this until a GM verifies it.

ok why dont u go verifie it urself and lvl up apo up and try make the pots =.=

and for the other dude saying u cant complare apo with tailor errr ... where did u get ur quests? i got mine at same time with tailor and blacksmith and im pretty damn sure apo was on the same quest so u can compare ... if it wasnt and was an outside quest of crafting then i say yes ... but its not ....
    and GM ... why dont u reply? u just dont care or .. cant thinkof an answer because im right???
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Funny how I never heard of this "requirement" before and I've been playing for a long time.... I'm calling BS on this until a GM verifies it.
    you can only make atk charms with level 6 apoth if youre not in a land owning facction, please learn your crafting processes before calling an OP wrong
  • HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    (insert respective god here) hates ugly nuff said
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    insert me into that respective deity place
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    insert me into that respective deity place