TW Battlefront Report - Dreamweaver

Options
Lieal - Dreamweaver
Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Tideswell (East)
The credit for the idea goes to HolyInferno for the idea and the format. Please try not to start any flames here, this is all for fun and for keeping those interested informed, and I'll try to stay as un-biased as possible. =) Thanks.

Sanctuary's Thread

TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 29/05/2009 – 31/05/2009

This week’s major breakdown:
Equinox had three battles this week consisting of two defenses and one assault, Dominion had four battles of three defenses and one offense, and Immortal held off three defenses and one offense.
Schedule:
Offense
Defense

Friday (29/05)
Dominion – Thousand Wood Ridge – vs. Equinox
Immortal – Windswept Grasslands – vs. Equinox
Armagedon – King’s Feast – vs. Imajica
PsyTribe – Sanctuary – vs. Valkyrie

Saturday (30/05)
Equinox – Haunted Path – vs. Dominion
LivonY – Ancient Wall – vs. Immortal
GoodTimez – Immolation Camp – vs. Immortal
Crusaders – Silk Ridge – vs. Immortal
RBorn – Misfortune City – vs. TheTitans
Solstice – Ancient Peak – vs. Dominion
Kindred – Walled Stronghold – vs. Dominion

Sunday (31/05)
Calamity – Southern Stronghold – vs. Armagedon

BREAKDOWN :

After the biddings ended Thursday night, it was with an excited air that guilds chattered about the several attacks a few of them were to go through this weekend – Equinox had attacked one land belonging to Dominion, and in turn were bid against by Immortal and Dominion. Both TWs were over within 20 minutes, Dominion falling within 10 and Immortal falling just a bit under 20. Good job to Equinox, better luck next time Dominion and Immortal!

Including this attack, Dominion was to hold off four attacks total, two of Equinox, one of a much unheard before faction of Kindred and Solstice, with the latter having been known for the longest time as the sister faction of Equinox. The defense against Equinox on Saturday night was over within 5 minutes; Solstice was able to hold Dominion off for roughly 30 minutes before falling. The battle between Kindred and Dominion lasted well over an hour, falling just under 2 hours before Dominion was announced as the victor. Nice job to Dominion, and well done to Solstice, Equinox and Kindred.

Immortal was to hold off three defences of returning factions of LivonY, GoodTimez and Crusaders, with one attack on Equinox. Saturday’s 3-way defence showed Immortal as victorious of all three, LivonY falling within 15 minutes, Crusaders in 15, and GoodTimez in 20. Nicely done Immortal, LivonY, GoodTimez and Crusaders.

Armagedon had two TWs this weekend, one offense on Imajica and one defence from Calamity. A newly formed guild, RBorn, decided to try their luck at TheTitans which underwent some discussion in World Chat during the week, and PsyTribe attacked Sanctuary in hopes of winning it from Valkyrie. Armagedon’s attack on Imajica took 20 minutes, defending from Calamity, with Calamity winning in 10 minutes. The battle between RBron and TheTians went on for well over an hour totaling to 1 hour and 10 minutes, with TheTitans emerging victorious. PsyTribe and Valkyrie went at it for 30 minutes before Valkyrie took the victory. Great job to all guilds participating!

RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES:

Rumour has it that the faction Kindred was the alt faction of Dominion to protect their lands, and with the Return Fund of 10k total it is not to go ignored. Later, it was heard that Dominion was disbanded and past officers of said guild were later seen advertising for Kindred. Word around the chats is that Dominion was also a no-show for Equinox on Saturday`s TW, which explains the quick time of 5 minutes; all of their forces seemed to be focused on Solstice.

Factions seem to be intent on taking out Immortal, perhaps seeing a weak link after they were broken apart in the map by Calamity. However, it seems that Immortal has stayed together enough to easily fend off the 3-way attack this weekend.

FUTURE PREDICTIONS:
A merge between Armagedon and Immortal
An alliance between these two has already happened in the past weekend when Calamity was double attacked by these two factions, and with Armagedon’s many members slowly beginning to drift away, the only sensible choice to stay in dominance seems to be by merging with the north faction, Immortal.

Calamity wiping Armagedon off the map
Many people have wondered when Calamity will begin their wipe on the factions on the south side of the map with the way they’ve been heading down the map. Biggest threat seems to be Armagedon, with the smaller factions being defeated by said faction.

Equinox wiping Immortal off the map
Just as Calamity is, Equinox seems to be intent on taking the factions to the north. With Dominion disbanding and TheTitans weakening, the next obvious target seems to be Immortal.

*No names will be mentioned here, with people only being referred to by their factions. No personal insult is meant to go out to anyone now, or in any future reports.*

*If you notice any MISTAKES in here (please facts only, the RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES are only what I have OBSERVED, please feel free to notify me*
Hope to see you all next weekend.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a48/adopter_pets40/2009-05-3117-58-39.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Lieal - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Magicz - Dreamweaver
    Magicz - Dreamweaver Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You misspelled RBorn. Also just to say we had 19 people while they had about 40-50 people so we did good, we may be able to try again later cause we are recruiting fast! Hope 2 see you guys again Titans! Nice one Lieal btw b:victory Also TheTitans was misspelled as TheTians
    Member of Dynasty! BTW RBorn died b:sad

ARCANE b:dirty > LIGHT b:surrender!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry

Current Goal: SPAM teh_fishey!

Highest PvE Attack: 22k on FB59 Drake Boss, non-sparked, non-critted, BM dragon, Veno Amped debuffed Sandstorm, lvl 62 Attack, ARCANE FTW!!! b:dirty
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    very nice ty for doing that b:thanksb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    we did good

You did good. Yes, good job on losing the tw. rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You misspelled RBorn. Also just to say we had 19 people while they had about 40-50 people so we did good, we may be able to try again later cause we are recruiting fast! Hope 2 see you guys again Titans! Nice one Lieal btw b:victory Also TheTitans was misspelled as TheTians

Fixed thanks, and Fishey they tried and managed to hold them off so that's good enough. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicz - Dreamweaver
    Magicz - Dreamweaver Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

lol, you try that then.
    Member of Dynasty! BTW RBorn died b:sad

ARCANE b:dirty > LIGHT b:surrender!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry

Current Goal: SPAM teh_fishey!

Highest PvE Attack: 22k on FB59 Drake Boss, non-sparked, non-critted, BM dragon, Veno Amped debuffed Sandstorm, lvl 62 Attack, ARCANE FTW!!! b:dirty
  • Feiyn - Dreamweaver
    Feiyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Great job, Lieal, very interesting read. :) Keep 'em coming!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sumerisle - Dreamweaver
    Sumerisle - Dreamweaver Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Great job Lieal!

I have been reading Sanctuary's TW reports and was excited when I saw that you were going to do the same for Dreamweaver. I must say, you didn't disappoint!

Funny how there were hardly any attacks on Calamity this week when they hold the most land. Anyways, I have a feeling our map will eventually be held by 3 factions (reminds me of the Three Kingdoms) but I guess only time will tell.

And one request? More rumours please! Love reading all the behind the scenes gossip! b:thanksb:laugh
    Believe, level 2 Dreamweaver faction recruiting all classes. PM me in-game or drop me a message for more info!
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    And one request? More rumours please! Love reading all the behind the scenes gossip! b:thanksb:laugh

I'm glad people like this. b:thanks As for the rumours part...well heh, I enjoy them too, but with the server being so young there is still not many things floating around...which is a good thing, I suppose. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    GREAT JOB LIEAL :D

I'm really glad to see that you took on the task. And trust me, if you keep this up for months to come, Dreamweaver would be forever in debt to you for keeping such great records. We over here at sanctuary regret that we didn't do so early. But oh well. Perhaps our two colored map will change eventually :D.

Now my opinion (with no concrete basis because I do not play on this server)

You say that calamity is trying to take out the south while equinox wants the north. Well, if there is any strategy in calamity's movements, they can't settle for just that. Their movement in the TW map indicates total map domination, seeing as they already touch base with every lvl 1 and 2 territories besides etherblade. I expect their movements to become more and more aggressive as time passes. Will equinox answer this challenge? b:cute

Can't wait to read next weeks report! (i havent even written mine yet lol)

ps. i DO NOT envy your amount of colors b:cry two is already annoying lol
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Now my opinion (with no concrete basis because I do not play on this server)

You say that calamity is trying to take out the south while equinox wants the north. Well, if there is any strategy in calamity's movements, they can't settle for just that. Their movement in the TW map indicates total map domination, seeing as they already touch base with every lvl 1 and 2 territories besides etherblade. I expect their movements to become more and more aggressive as time passes. Will equinox answer this challenge? b:cute

Can't wait to read next weeks report! (i havent even written mine yet lol)

ps. i DO NOT envy your amount of colors b:cry two is already annoying lol

We'll see what happens in the future. b:chuckle But don't worry things will get interesting soon enough from what I've heard.

And omg, the colors were actually the greatest pain rofl...Come on people, wipe out more guilds so my job can be easier. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Theia - Dreamweaver
    Theia - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Very nice work! b:victory Keep it coming.

FUTURE PREDICTIONS:

All i can say to this is ... LOL!!!
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This makes me sad that my factions is too small (and doesn't have enough high levels) to do TW. I do want to try it once to see how quickly a level 5x pure magic veno dies (and how often).

Nice work on (and thanks for) the report (those colors must have been a pain so more thanks are in order).

Ooh, pretty colors. b:dirty
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Not everything in this game is win, I prefer to have fun tbh, win a land aint going to change our lifes.

btw Im sure u can solo them . ure so strong b:surrender
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Nice work Lieal b:thanks

and Calamity total domination of map. i dont think or hope so.. ppl would join only for tw pay and being in "strong guild" aka not nice ppl b:surrender
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Progrinder - Dreamweaver
    Progrinder - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Pay= participation in tw, domination of the map= no more twb:shocked
    b:sadb:cry
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ya some people join calamity because it is the "winning" side. Equinox should put calamity in its place because we only have few spots left.....
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I do want to try it once to see how quickly a level 5x pure magic veno dies (and how often).

Very quickly and very often:

You were killed by ProGrinder
    You were killed by BullsEye
    You were killed by.....

the list goes on and on lol.

Always fun tho calamity :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Equinox should put calamity in its place

Right...

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver
    Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    pretty sure you mixed up immortal times...
    Crusaders were taken out before GoodTimez
    And LivonY was beaten right after Crusaders started

Good work lots of work put into it i guess :d
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...
  • Seraphim - Dreamweaver
    Seraphim - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ya some people join calamity because it is the "winning" side. Equinox should put calamity in its place because we only have few spots left.....

I remember a Mizuoni joining Calamity too. I believe he was booted for lack of respect and foul language b:shutup
  • Forsakensin - Dreamweaver
    Forsakensin - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The problem with predicting events is that people as a whole are unpredictable and stupid, many examples ARE on the game (i will NOT mention names as i don't feel like dealing with said morons.) The course of actions you have suggested will happen only if the factions involved remain predictable. I can say from experience however that it may well not be the case. again, people are unpredictable and utterly stupid.
    Sarcasm is the best answer for idiots
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This makes me sad that my factions is too small (and doesn't have enough high levels) to do TW. I do want to try it once to see how quickly a level 5x pure magic veno dies (and how often).

Nice work on (and thanks for) the report (those colors must have been a pain so more thanks are in order).

Ooh, pretty colors. b:dirty

dies as soon as anyone hit on u. instant 1-hit b:chuckle
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The problem with predicting events is that people as a whole are unpredictable and stupid, many examples ARE on the game (i will NOT mention names as i don't feel like dealing with said morons.) The course of actions you have suggested will happen only if the factions involved remain predictable. I can say from experience however that it may well not be the case. again, people are unpredictable and utterly stupid.

Which is why the predictions are predictable - they're predictions. They don't have to be 100% true. The predictions put up there are the way guilds have been heading for a while, and what many people agree/think on. I'm trying to keep my personal opinions out of this. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forsakensin - Dreamweaver
    Forsakensin - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    the issue remaining that people are morons, the people OUTSIDE the factions are the ones that see it coming, the ones inside the factions dont see it as coming nor want it to, while TW is a massively fun part of the game, and one thats eventualy going to be only two factions controlling it, its not the center of the game itself. everyone is centering their view on TW and what the factions will do. not knowing that other happenings and actions guide the flow of what will or will not happen.
    Sarcasm is the best answer for idiots
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Great Job on the map. I'm not sure I could take the aggrevation of color association with various factions.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Grox - Dreamweaver
    Grox - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thanks Lieal this is great :D
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    miz miz no know good english b:surrender
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    the issue remaining that people are morons, the people OUTSIDE the factions are the ones that see it coming, the ones inside the factions dont see it as coming nor want it to, while TW is a massively fun part of the game, and one thats eventualy going to be only two factions controlling it, its not the center of the game itself. everyone is centering their view on TW and what the factions will do. not knowing that other happenings and actions guide the flow of what will or will not happen.

Trust me. The end game, as of right now, there is nothing else but TW. It sucks...
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    every1 just turn white and do guild pvp everyday while waiting for TW eh >:}
    and don't worry PG, map domination = more defence each week = pay=))
    great job Lieal xD
  • LuckyCherry - Dreamweaver
    LuckyCherry - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think it's great that our server's keeping track of what goes on in TWs. It will be very interesting to look back a few months from now and see how things played out.

Thanks, and keep up the fabulous work, Lieal!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

**** defense, max the attack auras! The mobs won't have time to wonder where your arrows are coming from if they're dead ;)
This discussion has been closed.