Kylin

Options

Comments

• BIade - Harshlands
    BIade - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    merulz wrote: »
    I can't wait for funlolz to come back permanently. He hasn't been on MSN in a couple of days.
    hahaha u mean he quit? b:laugh
    maybe he got a life dude leave him alone b:pleased
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    hahaha u mean he quit? b:laugh
    maybe he got a life dude leave him alone b:pleased

There is no "real life".
    Only AFK.
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    Zerza - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Or that they are 2v1ed on (this one would make Kylin a PVP guild)? Anyway, QQme is a pvp guild, seeing how they pk...

Well you can PVP lvl 3x's for weeks,, but isn't that really determining your own environment?, thus making it PVE? PVP to me is as you put in words,, at any cost.
  • BIade - Harshlands
    BIade - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    There is no "real life".
    Only AFK.
    Maybe for u b:chuckle
  • MageYaLook - Dreamweaver
    MageYaLook - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Always without fail when i go into SP he is there, i didnt say he was there 24/7, we all have to level and do other things, but it seems his idea of "fun" when hes bored and has nothing to do is to go stand in there killing lowbies.

Tried and tested with my 3x alt, im white named AND in a non factor guild and whenever i step foot outside of safe he would one hit me, uber skills.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Always without fail when i go into SP he is there, i didnt say he was there 24/7, we all have to level and do other things, but it seems his idea of "fun" when hes bored and has nothing to do is to go stand in there killing lowbies.

Must be some coincidence that you both are always in the same place at the same time.

Nice try at flamebaiting.
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The fact Crimson is scared of a 1v1 vs a solid faction? Never even attacked QQme back,

lol thats funny didn't you guys asked for help against heavenly?

what scared of you? ah you mean all those little kylins running away in panic everytime they see a crimson tag? at least qqme have self-respect they stand their ground and fight.

and actually, your guild has been playing dirty politics during the crimson-qqme war. trying to stir up each other. and based on this you'll make an unreliable partner and cannot be trusted.

as Ligea had said, they finally got tired of your BS. so you can say its kylins fault.
  • MageYaLook - Dreamweaver
    MageYaLook - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Must be some coincidence that you both are always in the same place at the same time.

Nice try at flamebaiting.

Not really coincidence, he just spends alot of time in there, my alt had quests in there and over the space of 3 days going in there he was ALWAYS there, i usually pop into SP on my main when i visit Arc to watch his "pee vee pee skillz" and guess what hes there 9 times out of 10.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well you can PVP lvl 3x's for weeks,, but isn't that really determining your own environment?, thus making it PVE? PVP to me is as you put in words,, at any cost.

well i never pked 3x's, exept when i was around that lvl. And i don't go red named, does that make me a carebear? i am a squishy mage (i will admit) but im not afraid to fight back when i know i have a chance. I do help in fights when i feel like it, but i don't usally go making them. People that rpk 3x probally just want on the leaderboards and thats the fastest way to get up there, i woudln't pk people that low (unless they were red named, i love drops) but i can see why people do it. All i say to people who rpk lvl 3x... just don't greaf the noobs. b:thanks
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    Zerza - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh, I don't know, BloodCult, who was once thought of as the up-and-coming server dominators? UnRivaled, one of the few PvP guilds on Harshlands? Those damn single land holders!

You all saw how even it was, you mean? Last I checked, a stalemate was nothing to be ashamed of.

I rest my case
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Dude... was it up with your signature... a little kweer IMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    well i never pked 3x's, exept when i was around that lvl. And i don't go red named, does that make me a carebear? i am a squishy mage (i will admit) but im not afraid to fight back when i know i have a chance. I do help in fights when i feel like it, but i don't usally go making them. People that rpk 3x probally just want on the leaderboards and thats the fastest way to get up there, i woudln't pk people that low (unless they were red named, i love drops) but i can see why people do it. All i say to people who rpk lvl 3x... just don't greaf the noobs. b:thanks

dude ive seen u "pvp" u only attack when some high 8x/9x is with u or at least when im near u :P
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    dude ive seen u "pvp" u only attack when some high 8x/9x is with u or at least when im near u :P

lol then i guess u havn't seen me pvp much, and i am proud to admit ive never called someone to help me in a fight O.o 2(or more)v1 isn't proving anything.

Edit: anyway, who are u? lol
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wow,, just ,, umm, WOW?. Just because you make something up doesn't mean its true? Lol. Why would Kylin want on QQmes safelist ever? We have no lvl 3x's therefore we've never feared you or yours. b:cute
    Ask MD why he wasn't allowed at fish.
    If we can only kill 3x, why do we control all major grind spots despite KoS? Why did you never see Crimson grinding anywhere during the KoS? Why are Kylin getting so hard to find lately?
    Your guild is made up almost entirely off of guilds Kylin has killed. Most your originals are long since gone now. We totally understand the grudge your guild has on us,, we did kill most of your members former guilds after all.
    Originals? You mean Antihero, Void, Skeptical, BlazingAzn, Suwaki, Epic, Muse, Fiya, Nurfed, angeRR, Iffy, Dejavu, Rome, and myself are no longer there?
    You attacked Crimson like a month ago and failed your only PVP TW?? Since then you've snatched up on 1 land guilds,, leeched off heavenly, and woot, ya took a PVE lvl2 land.. Ok, I bow to you masters of PVE.. b:surrender
    So I'll ask you again: what has Kylin done? We failed to take Crimson land, but have you even bidded them? You guys have been around way longer than we have, but you're still playing like you're a new guild. We've been on the map for four weeks. You never KoS'd a factor guild. Sin, Heavenly, and (despite how much land they had) LastStand were not factors. You 2v1'd LastStand with Kingdom. Actually, we took BloodCult's lands before we bidded Crimson. The only free land we got since then was Heavenly, but I'm pretty sure one of Heavenly's lands turned yellow, too. You criticize us for our TW behavior when Kylin has been doing the exact same thing since the beginning of the server, whereas QQme is barely a month old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ask MD why he wasn't allowed at fish.
    If we can only kill 3x, why do we control all major grind spots despite KoS? Why did you never see Crimson grinding anywhere during the KoS? Why are Kylin getting so hard to find lately?

Originals? You mean Antihero, Void, Skeptical, BlazingAzn, Suwaki, Epic, Muse, Fiya, Nurfed, angeRR, Iffy, Dejavu, Rome, and myself are no longer there?

So I'll ask you again: what has Kylin done? We failed to take Crimson land, but have you even bidded them? You guys have been around way longer than we have, but you're still playing like you're a new guild. We've been on the map for four weeks. You never KoS'd a factor guild. Sin, Heavenly, and (despite how much land they had) LastStand were not factors. You 2v1'd LastStand with Kingdom. Actually, we took BloodCult's lands before we bidded Crimson. The only free land we got since then was Heavenly, but I'm pretty sure one of Heavenly's lands turned yellow, too. You criticize us for our TW behavior when Kylin has been doing the exact same thing since the beginning of the server, whereas QQme is barely a month old.

Touche Ligeia....touche.
  • DeaTHDeaLR - Harshlands
    DeaTHDeaLR - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i dont even kno what this thread is about but all i have to say is wow thats alot of fxcking replys i mean damn
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    LoL Zerza i r wants to knous ware iz ur necklace nd your helmet ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Kylin is trying to make us look like meaniefaces and noobies when they're the even more meaniefaces and noobies, Death. That sums it up. And Liggy I like your post it's very... formal. :D
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I prefer to kick **** with class ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    What I said was classy tooooooo
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It was... um, a very good summary :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh and also Kylin you guys don't PK 30x? I see Kylin all the time in SP. Yeah I hang out in SP a lot I won't deny it but I sit there chatting not killing everyone. Also a few people oin QQme do kill 30x but it doesn't give you the right to blame the whole faction for it. Stop going around and blaming the whole faction for a few members. Also funlolz probably won't be back until school starts again so you guys can stop begging for his balls. Oh and stop talking about Heavenly as though they are dead because they aren't, they just had a setback. Kylin you guys think you're so tough but you aren't, you guys are nothing but talk. Get over yourselves.
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thansks Liggy lol I just went and read half of itt.
  • Onesht - Lost City
    Onesht - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wow, Wtf guys...? Most of this was tl;dr but what i gathered is QQme called truce with Crimson to attack Kylin, and also agree'd to a joint attack..? WTF? Im really disappointed in you guys. The main goal was/is/still fuucking should be >>>CRIMSON<<< Not Take Kylin land untill your land holdings are big enuff to support your big egos... You do realize Crimson is probably jizzing themselves over this... Not to mention Image will get more free land as a result..... Honestly, im glad i left now, i did'nt realize y'all were a bunch of sellouts.
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wow, Wtf guys...? Most of this was tl;dr but what i gathered is QQme called truce with Crimson to attack Kylin, and also agree'd to a joint attack..? WTF? Im really disappointed in you guys. The main goal was/is/still fuucking should be >>>CRIMSON<<< Not Take Kylin land untill your land holdings are big enuff to support your big egos... You do realize Crimson is probably jizzing themselves over this... Not to mention Image will get more free land as a result..... Honestly, im glad i left now, i did'nt realize y'all were a bunch of sellouts.

Hows JD thanks for teaching me the espera thing b:chuckle

They will end up using you lolz and barba as scape goats for the kos starting fyi, this is all rather prediticible, the logic is easy to see behind all of it. Though in all honesty I would never sell myself or friends out over an Online Free MMORPG.
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

gtfo noooooova b:chuckle

come on vent or something once in a while b:cute
  • Onesht - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    gtfo noooooova b:chuckle

come on vent or something once in a while b:cute

Your vent wont let me on anymore D:
    Hows JD thanks for teaching me the espera thing

They will end up using you lolz and barba as scape goats for the kos starting fyi, this is all rather prediticible, the logic is easy to see behind all of it. Though in all honesty I would never sell myself or friends out over an Online Free MMORPG.

Man JD sucks. Its basically PW with more fail. Been playing Guild Wars alot and i just got a free month of WoW so im playing that. Basically wasting time until Aion :D
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We allied to prevent you from allying one of us and tipping the balance. QQme didn't want you allying Crimson and vice versa. We know you've been playing both sides since QQme was formed, and we both got sick of it and decided to do something.

The only land Kylin ever took that wasn't free was their first LastStand land. You can criticize QQme in TW when you actually bid a factor guild and take a level 2 land. You've been here since the start of the server and we took Lost City a month after forming. You guys didn't do anything productive with all the time you had and now you're getting called out. I'll see you kids at B gate.

++++++Ligeia for last few weeks was Kd or Kylim trying to force a ally to 3vs1 after Heavenly goes out, some members of QQme make me see some of them are cool, no I am not changing my speech, I continue dont like ppl who bot but at least QQme are doing something for this server, we are just tired of having fun togheter , now is time for the server have fun too, this is the way we say we love u guys who do PVE for some months???!!!??? grind in safe while we pk each other and while u joke with that in your guild chat, is time for you too stop colect flowers and fight and in my opinion is already too late, month just doing pve in a pvp server? wtf is this? guys at lvl 90 and the pk they did was against bots? are u serious? just go pk and have fun.

From what do you have afraid? with kos u loose members? No, with kos u loose carebears, QQme have 200 members, Crimson have 200 Members are we failling? lol no

and btw why so many alts here? Use your main char plz
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • LeslieFoxy - Harshlands
    LeslieFoxy - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Crimson are pathetic people, they dont' want to go to pvp tw against QQme because they're so afraid of getting powned hard. QQme they are fun, i thought when D5 started this faction it was to kill Crimson, but now that they have new leadership they want to gang bang a carebear guild just to boost their own ego after losing their tw war against Crimson.

Crimson has been the most pathetic faction that ever stepped into a pvp server, they needed KD's help back then, now they need QQme's help now. You guys talk about Kylin not having won a land from a good pvp faction, but i haven't seen you guys win a good pvp faction's land yet. You guys powned Pendulum (who only had 40 or lower members back then), and you guys think you are gods or whatsoever. You guys need to grow balls and face QQme and stop sucking their ballz/p.ussies. Fight your own battles you lil f@g bags.
  • Onesht - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ++++++Ligeia for last few weeks was Kd or Kylim trying to force a ally to 3vs1 after Heavenly goes out, some members of QQme make me see some of them are cool, no I am not changing my speech, I continue dont like ppl who bot but at least QQme are doing something for this server, we are just tired of having fun togheter , now is time for the server have fun too, this is the way we say we love u guys who do PVE for some months???!!!??? grind in safe while we pk each other and while u joke with that in your guild chat, is time for you too stop colect flowers and fight and in my opinion is already too late, month just doing pve in a pvp server? wtf is this? guys at lvl 90 and the pk they did was against bots? are u serious? just go pk and have fun.

From what do you have afraid? with kos u loose members? No, with kos u loose carebears, QQme have 200 members, Crimson have 200 Members are we failling? lol no

and btw why so many alts here? Use your main char plz

Alright, seriously, crimson (and QQme) stop trying to act like server heroes by justifying your actions by saying "well, your a carebear! We make server moar fun !111" Seriously, your both doing it to get free land to better prepare to fight each other. Dont act like its anything more then that.