Kylin

Comments

• Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LoL you guys all need to get facts right. That other guy meant at the beginning of the server and QQme didn't existed at the beginning of the server so he fails. He tried to make it look like QQme was able to freely choose where to be.

Rhyme failed a bit too since it wasn't Enemy and he asked for facts, as well as you cuz it wasn't Paradox. It was UnRivaled, or w/e Alex & LEGEND's guild was called.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when QQme chose there first land, they could have chosen any land, and they choose to attack a "free" land - but they could have attacked any other land.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but when QQme chose there first land, they could have chosen any land, and they choose to attack a "free" land - but they could have attacked any other land.

QQme took its first land with around 15-20 people in the guild. It was made to attack UnRivaleD for one week and then disband. But somehow within that week UnRivaleD merged back into Kingdom and QQme got big enough to the point where we decided not to disband.
  • Anemone - Harshlands
    Anemone - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    He means when the guild started taking land.....which was "From the start". Dam....dunno how people cant understand b:chuckle. And it wasn't "Enemy", It was Paradox.b:surrender

Wrong. The land in question was passed through Mercenary, Enemy, Paradox, and now Crimson owns it. QQme attacked a BloodCult land which had been taken when Mercenary failed itself off the map. Originally the land had been a space between QQme and Crimson, until Crimson took it claiming to want to go after QQme.. then attacked LS instead.

Ultimate's right, that guy was talking about the beginning of the server. In the beginning, there was Crimson, Kingdom, LastStand, and Mercenary all with the same number of lands, and Kylin behind by one land. QQme didn't even exist until Pend's land started being taken by Crimson, and they weren't a large guild until after BloodCult and URD began to fail.
    Formerly /Haiku/ of Lost City.
    Still cognitive atrophy at its finest.
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I love how you keep trying to talk like you know what QQme is about... I was one of the original that started it...

Anyways, this actually kinda makes me wanna come back... Enuff drama to hold me over until Aion :D
    \

That's pretty cute, you may have been an "original" but I'm a member now. Things change, original only means something if you're still in QQme.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    *Makes popcorn*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    *Makes popcorn*

can i has sum? b:sad
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This is the inherent problem with PvE'ing your way to the top and one of the reasons this server is already partially broken.

Kingdom has been able to afford to take this perspective because they have yet to face a legitimate opponent. If they had actually been playing on a PvP server since the start, they would have had to devout more effort into properly gearing lower levels at an earlier time.

Instead they've been able to level unmolested and focus exclusively on 9x gear, in otherwords, play as if this were Dreamweaver and not Harshlands.

I'm not saying it wasn't smart, strictly in terms of gaining power it's clearly succesful, it just defeats the purpose of a PvP as opposed to a PvE server and therefore may, in the end, result in a high portion of the server just bailing out if KD becomes to OP.

By the way, is GodsFear really in Kingdom now?

^ le truth

Warsoul gear should be next on the KDs to-do list. You better hurry though……..guess what happens when the Kylin wall is broken down :)

Btw HAIZ my favurit Kingdom members! I miss you all vewy vewy much =[

PS. Did Kylin disband already? Or are they grinding huggy hares and FBs?
    PSS. wrong thread? oh well not much of a difference :P
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ^ le truth

Warsoul gear should be next on the KDs to-do list. You better hurry though……..guess what happens when the Kylin wall is broken down :)

Btw HAIZ my favurit Kingdom members! I miss you all vewy vewy much =[

PS. Did Kylin disband already? Or are they grinding huggy hares and FBs?
    PSS. wrong thread? oh well not much of a difference :P

why is crimson talking trash? I can't remember a time you guys ever defending your reputation. Botters and RPKers in Crimson/QQme and all you can come up with is stop carebearing it up?
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    why is crimson talking trash? I can't remember a time you guys ever defending your reputation. Botters and RPKers in Crimson/QQme and all you can come up with is stop carebearing it up?

zzz don't act like Kd doesn't have it's botters. echo blade, headtrauma b:pleased and i'm sure i've seen some KD red names, i wasn't aware KD had a kos..

hi ash btw
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    zzz don't act like Kd doesn't have it's botters. echo blade, headtrauma b:pleased and i'm sure i've seen some KD red names, i wasn't aware KD had a kos..

hi ash btw

I'm guessing they're still burning off the red from the "LS massacre" almost a month back? Noooo KD would never RPK lowbies..NEVER! How could you even think that?! b:pleased

AngRReeeeeeeee heard ze good news? Meo0owwwww
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Whats happening to you anger? your starting to sound like Crimson.

Boting and rpking accusations.

Oh Crimson KoSed Kingdom this morning, because their members kept hitting my Nix.
  • Onesht - Lost City
    Onesht - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Woah Kingdom vs Crimson... Never thought id see the day....
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    +1 post count b:victory
  • taz860
    taz860 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Whats happening to you anger? your starting to sound like Crimson.

Boting and rpking accusations.

Oh Crimson KoSed Kingdom this morning, because their members kept hitting my Nix.

accusation lol so many little kingdoms are botting and ofc u wont say anthing against it XD

at least the guild leader should kick em if u really see they are botting but ya .. i guess thats just my opinion
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Icon is and always will be the clueless.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

All very preditible, but still like a movie plot, former allies clashing, could this get any better? b:victory

Yes, actually it can. If you can stop account sharing Awwie and use your real one to post comments.
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    awwies forum account is banned u idiot
    and why would i share my own account if its an alt ?
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    day n night the lonely stoner seems 2 free his mind at night....

b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    All very preditible, but still like a movie plot, former allies clashing, could this get any better? b:victory

Yes, actually it can. If you can stop account sharing Awwie and use your real one to post comments.

Yeah...just like a movie. Keep the drama going because your real life sucks you ****in *****.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    realtalk wrote: »
    Yeah...just like a movie. Keep the drama going because your real life sucks you ****in *****.

Did I kill you or something today, because that sounds familier b:victory
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited June 2009

hi ash btw

Every single faction in this server was bottes, KD, QQme and even Bot police aka Crimson. This kind of argument is getting old and coming from a person that was accused (and his guild) so many time for ur old enemys its ironic.

A lot of Crimson also bot, rpk and u are also clueless. Instead of looking at ur own faction its more productive to come to the forums and talk trash about KD. Seriouslly grown some balls and look ur people. They are not really great.

QQme lost the last bit of respect they had. You betraied the meaning of ur existance to destroy a weaker link. A faction created to destroy Crimson is now the faction helping out Crimson to be once again the c.ocky guys in HL.
    But it's cool. We know they are scaryb:bye
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    QQme lost the last bit of respect they had. You betraied the meaning of ur existance to destroy a weaker link. A faction created to destroy Crimson is now the faction helping out Crimson to be once again the c.ocky guys in HL.
    But it's cool. We know they are scaryb:bye

wow, for someone to talk about respect. a guild whose famous for
    -it's leaders corruption
    -bullying of smaller guilds
    -a guild with lots of officers who were banned for botting
    -begging on their knees just to be safelisted

yup that's right folks, kingdom is indeed respectable b:chuckle
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    icew1nd wrote: »
    wow, for someone to talk about respect. a guild whose famous for
    -it's leaders corruption
    -bullying of smaller guilds
    -a guild with lots of officers who were banned for botting
    -begging on their knees just to be safelisted

yup that's right folks, kingdom is indeed respectable b:chuckle

-He is not corrupt. Butthurt FTW
    -LOL? Heavenlly is small? LS and pend where small? Or should we allied with one of the best 3 factions to take down another one like u did?
    -Lots? Ur math sucks dude.
    -WTF begged for being safelisted?

Any of u Crimson was the balls to post with ur main? Besides Sheo ofc
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Sotk - Harshlands
    Sotk - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    There is one cute thing about Harshland TW factions... Once they lose 1 land they break down.. Doubt kylin will be any different.

I do have to laugh at this!
    yeah other faction might have disbanded but unliek alot faction kylin is very close with all its members we are not just linked buy the name over our head liek qqme and crimson. of course we are gonna loose members as people cant handle a real kos! bit **** woop its pvp server u win some u get back and go on!, but i this weeds out any unloyals one name comes to mine hu loves to think he can just jump from guild to guild * SENSORED NAME* and think he is the best ever player on this server! Kylin do not have egos we support each other and the guild is ran buy its memebr not by it leader. And That wat will pull us through! Team work and determination ............ but u lot on this thread know so much about us y do we need to even speak??b:surrenderb:surrender

wow i been pk alot by qqme and crimson and well i just get up and say good job hey there no point qqin! it a pvp server!
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I do have to laugh at this!
    yeah other faction might have disbanded but unliek alot faction kylin is very close with all its members we are not just linked buy the name over our head liek qqme and crimson. of course we are gonna loose members as people cant handle a real kos! bit **** woop its pvp server u win some u get back and go on!, but i this weeds out any unloyals one name comes to mine hu loves to think he can just jump from guild to guild * SENSORED NAME* and think he is the best ever player on this server! Kylin do not have egos we support each other and the guild is ran buy its memebr not by it leader. And That wat will pull us through! Team work and determination ............ but u lot on this thread know so much about us y do we need to even speak??b:surrenderb:surrender

wow i been pk alot by qqme and crimson and well i just get up and say good job hey there no point qqin! it a pvp server!

holy br!

10char
  • realtalk
    edited June 2009
    Did I kill you or something today, because that sounds familier b:victory

No you have never killed me. Do you even get out to pk? I thought all you did was sit and grind all day with a bag of cheese doodles by your side.

Do you have a life? Seriously, wtf do you do all day besides play PWi? And I heard you don't even talk on vent. ahahaha...nerd. b:shocked
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No you have never killed me. Do you even get out to pk? I thought all you did was sit and grind all day with a bag of cheese doodles by your side.

Do you have a life? Seriously, wtf do you do all day besides play PWi? And I heard you don't even talk on vent. ahahaha...nerd. b:shocked

I despise people like you who say this kind of stuff. Go back to your mommy, learn some manners and respect, and stop using the same old line as a crutch to feel like you are actually worth more than dirt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zniperz - Harshlands
    Zniperz - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    holy br!

10char

i loled so hard at that one b:chuckle
  • realtalk
    edited June 2009
    I despise people like you who say this kind of stuff. Go back to your mommy, learn some manners and respect, and stop using the same old line as a crutch to feel like you are actually worth more than dirt.

Whats true is true. =(
    Hey I'd rather be pro in real life than pro in a video game. Real life success tends to last a bit longer. b:laugh Do you think PWI is gonna be around in 10 years?
    The real pro's are the people at PWE making all that money from the hopeless addicts like Icon. b:bye

While I'm starting my internship, Icon will be trying for lvl 100. Hrmm, I wonder what would look better on a job application. O_o
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    realtalk just because crimson is getting pwned doesn't mean you can come here QQ all day...get on ur main since we know ur crimson anyways stop hiding like you do in game b:byeb:bye