Kylin

Comments

• merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i dont hear anyone else complaining about leadership. then again if you bot less and pay attention to guild chat more....
    d5 told me he didn't like their leadership. I'm actually at my computer a lot more than you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Im tired of this ****. Such a carebear server to the point that now QQme went from a anti-crimson policy to the Server's anti-PvE-To-The-Top
    Police so this server will have a little bit longer life before the first wave of high levels leaving comes. It's freaking ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    antihero = weak leader
    go back to ur old policy nubs
    u definatly need nova and d5 back
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    Zerza - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    We allied to prevent you from allying one of us and tipping the balance. QQme didn't want you allying Crimson and vice versa. We know you've been playing both sides since QQme was formed, and we both got sick of it and decided to do something.

Played both sides of the fence? Is THAT what you call our denial to your groveling for help against Crimson? b:chuckle
    You can criticize QQme in TW when you actually bid a factor guild and take a level 2 land.

Rofl way to PVE then,, with your big bad lvl2 land. b:cute This weekend it will be time to remind QQme what happens when they attack a live land b:kiss O the poor 3x's and 4x's beware when QQme goes back on their war path to regain esteem from this coming weekend
    You've been here since the start of the server and we took Lost City a month after forming. You guys didn't do anything productive with all the time you had and now you're getting called out. I'll see you kids at B gate.

I look forward to seeing you at your B gate, is no deal being called out. Its actually an honor and a privilege to us that Crimson and QQme were so intimidated by Kylin that they felt they needed each others help b:kiss
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Played both sides of the fence? Is THAT what you call our denial to your groveling for help against Crimson? b:chuckle
    You wanted to be on our safelist and you PM'd Crimson to crash us at grind spots. You tried playing us against each other because you didn't want to handle either of us yourselves.
    Rofl way to PVE then,, with your big bad lvl2 land. b:cute This weekend it will be time to remind QQme what happens when they attack a live land b:kiss O the poor 3x's and 4x's beware when QQme goes back on their war path to regain esteem from this coming weekend
    We attacked Crimson. You attacked... LastStand? You act like a level 2 land is no big deal, but where's yours?
    I look forward to seeing you at your B gate, is no deal being called out. Its actually an honor and a privilege to us that Crimson and QQme were so intimidated by Kylin that they felt they needed each others help b:kiss
    You don't swat a fly because you're intimidated by it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ligeia will you guys be streaming those TWs?
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ligeia will you guys be streaming those TWs?

I will be streaming Crimson vs Kylin. I was really hoping to stream Crimson vs QQme next week buy oh well ; (
    Eventually i managed to talk to QQme in a temporary joint venture against Kylin, why u ask ? Well so far Kylin have the same amount of lands we have and they basically had to do nothing for it, the only thing they did over the weeks was snitch our grind parties and snitch QQme parties by playing our guilds out.... knowing Kylin who sells out both guilds when they can , we aint trusting them anymore.

To be honest, as far as I can tell, not a single Crimson likes the idea of a truce with QQme (truce =/= alliance by the way). The way the server is going, however, calls for it. Neither side begged for it nor wanted it. But neither side is stupid enough to PK each other all day while other factions take advantage of the war and abuse it to make themselves look tough.

There's nothing wrong with smaller factions taking and owning lands. There is, however, something wrong with an undeserving faction taking lands and using that power to bully (i.e. random PK) even smaller factions. Before you deny this, search some of the previous threads in the Harshland forums for some Kylin official talking about allowing random PK on all "small, 'nonfactor'" factions but not on the "bigger, land-owning" ones. The same goes for Kingdom. Image started off strong no doubt, but he needs to realize that not everything will go along with his "master plan". No KOS is fine, but when you're asking other factions to not KOS you when your members want it...

After the server's been changed up a bit and rebalanced, Crimson and QQme will go back to KOS. Til then, got to change things up a bit.

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Persephone - Harshlands
    Persephone - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ligeia wrote:

PWNED

10char
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Which guild has QQme ever taken a land from? Umm, single land holders? They failed to take land from Crimson, so they try again with Kylin, only this time they are smart enough to not try it alone, cuz well, we all seen how that went live on xfire b:bye QQme was so embarrassed they spent 2 weeks camping 3x's at SP to build back some self esteem b:shutup

Oh, I don't know, BloodCult, who was once thought of as the up-and-coming server dominators? UnRivaled, one of the few PvP guilds on Harshlands? Those damn single land holders!

You all saw how even it was, you mean? Last I checked, a stalemate was nothing to be ashamed of.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Kylin dose have alot of random pkers, my alt has been killed by them more then QQme, but believe me, Kylin had more then enough chance to double attack Crimson before with QQme, yet they didnt. Crimson cant go at anything alone, they are just hurt I wouldnt help them when asked by several, they broke the alliance. Never refere to Kingdom as Image's, Kingdom is not mine it belongs to my members. Your "balance" is an attempt to turn this into a bilaterially/unilaterally powered server. Something I personally never even wanted during our alliance.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Kylin dose have alot of random pkers, my alt has been killed by them more then QQme. Believe me, they had more then enough chance to double attack Crimson before, yet they didnt. Crimson cant go at anything alone, they are just hurt I wouldnt help them when asked by several, they broke the alliance. Never refere to Kingdom as Image's, Kingdom is not mine it belongs to my members. Your "balance" is an attempt to turn this into a bilaterially/unilaterally server powered server. Something I personally never even wanted during our alliance.

Stop trying to preserve this server past Aion's release date.

Your ruining all the fun we could have until that date.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Stop trying to preserve this server past Aion's release date.

Your ruining all the fun we could have until that date.

A truce is one thing, but for them to straight and double team Kylin shows no moral or diginity for Crimson.

QQme has a right to more land, funlolz showed balls bidding on Crimson. Crimson, I thought you wanted to be a respectible faction.
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Are you actually trying to suggest that Kylin stands a chance vs either QQme or Crimson in a 1v1 situation? lol. Ignorance is bliss.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hysteriumx wrote: »
    Are you actually trying to suggest that Kylin stands a chance vs either QQme or Crimson in a 1v1 situation? lol. Ignorance is bliss.
    I can't speak for Crimson, but QQme was more than willing to 1v1 Kylin; just not fond of the idea of 1v2'ing Kylin and Crimson. Two of these three guilds were bound to ally sooner or later in order to take care of the other - it could have just as easily been QQme and Kylin against Crimson or Crimson and Kylin vs QQme. Don't blame QQme and Crimson for playing dirty, blame Kylin for having no intiative.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    and one of my fav quotes "I won't let you beat me unfairly, Ill beat you unfairly first."
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Before you deny this, search some of the previous threads in the Harshland forums for some Kylin official talking about allowing random PK on all "small, 'nonfactor'" factions but not on the "bigger, land-owning" ones. The same goes for Kingdom. Image started off strong no doubt, but he needs to realize that not everything will go along with his "master plan".

You search it and provide the link, the burden of proof is on you. It is afterall your claim.. If your to lazy to provide proof then dont puke on my monitor.
    After the server's been changed up a bit and rebalanced, Crimson and QQme will go back to KOS. Til then, got to change things up a bit.

Change what up a bit? The fact Crimson is scared of a 1v1 vs a solid faction? Never even attacked QQme back, just kept begging Kylin for help and we just shrugged you off b:kiss Im told shrugging you both off was "playing the fence",, I call it "FFS you noobs kill eachother already" Neither of you had the balls so here we are

You wanted to be on our safelist and you PM'd Crimson to crash us at grind spots. You tried playing us against each other because you didn't want to handle either of us yourselves.

Wow,, just ,, umm, WOW?. Just because you make something up doesn't mean its true? Lol. Why would Kylin want on QQmes safelist ever? We have no lvl 3x's therefore we've never feared you or yours. b:cute

Is hilarious,, this sense of distorted power your guild gets from camping Secret Passage for weeks b:laugh. Ya,, way to show the world whos boss,, those naughty naughty 3x's.

Your guild is made up almost entirely off of guilds Kylin has killed. Most your originals are long since gone now. We totally understand the grudge your guild has on us,, we did kill most of your members former guilds after all.
    We attacked Crimson. You attacked... LastStand? You act like a level 2 land is no big deal, but where's yours?

You attacked Crimson like a month ago and failed your only PVP TW?? Since then you've snatched up on 1 land guilds,, leeched off heavenly, and woot, ya took a PVE lvl2 land.. Ok, I bow to you masters of PVE.. b:surrender

We dont swat a fly cuz we are busy swatting other flies
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A truce is one thing, but for them to straight and double team Kylin shows no moral or diginity for Crimson.
    Crimson, I thought you wanted to be a respectible faction.

okay... what's this alliance got to do with you? it's their own concern. what are you afraid of?

you questioning crimson/qqme now when you don't have any problems during crimson kd alliance 'double-teaming' smaller guilds before. to kylin's credit, they are a very large guild, much unlike the small guilds you always bullied, like citadel for one.

once the balance in the server is restored, crimson and qqme will continue their war. just back to normal as usual. these two should be commended for trying to do great things for HL. tell me what has KD done? plz, don't act like the righteous one here. b:laugh

you keep asking about crimson's honour, dignity? don't make us laugh. everybody knows you have to beg on your knees, as Nova described, just to be safelisted by qqme. where is honor there?

and what about all the corruption going on in KD exposed by your own memebrs?

respectable guild? kd officers caught botting and getting banned.

what about the group who left KD coz they can't stand all the carebearness?

how double-standard you are. b:bye
  • Ginnnny - Lost City
    Ginnnny - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    icew1nd wrote: »
    you keep asking about crimson's honour, dignity? don't make us laugh. everybody knows you have to beg on your knees, as Nova described, just to be safelisted by qqme. where is honor there?
    Naaa thats only what you think happened...
    lvl 1 alts are now members?
    umm not the first guild...

so? its a pvp server u can pick and choose who to pk or pk everyone or not pk at all. You get the option to do what you want and choose the guild that also practices what u want to do.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    You search it and provide the link, the burden of proof is on you. It is afterall your claim.. If your to lazy to provide proof then dont puke on my monitor.

Change what up a bit? The fact Crimson is scared of a 1v1 vs a solid faction? Never even attacked QQme back, just kept begging Kylin for help and we just shrugged you off b:kiss Im told shrugging you both off was "playing the fence",, I call it "FFS you noobs kill eachother already" Neither of you had the balls so here we are

Wow,, just ,, umm, WOW?. Just because you make something up doesn't mean its true? Lol. Why would Kylin want on QQmes safelist ever? We have no lvl 3x's therefore we've never feared you or yours. b:cute

Is hilarious,, this sense of distorted power your guild gets from camping Secret Passage for weeks b:laugh. Ya,, way to show the world whos boss,, those naughty naughty 3x's.

Your guild is made up almost entirely off of guilds Kylin has killed. Most your originals are long since gone now. We totally understand the grudge your guild has on us,, we did kill most of your members former guilds after all.

You attacked Crimson like a month ago and failed your only PVP TW?? Since then you've snatched up on 1 land guilds,, leeched off heavenly, and woot, ya took a PVE lvl2 land.. Ok, I bow to you masters of PVE.. b:surrender

I can honestly say I have never met a more deluded player on these forums. Yep, not even Lessie can match that level of stupidity.

1. Crimson was smart in not attacking us. Defense wars are easier to win. They may have attacked us first, if it weren't for the temptation of free land from LastStand.

2. Kylin was on QQme's safelist more or less from the second we were founded. If you hated being on it so much, why didn't you KoS us?

3. Killing in Secret Passage is frowned upon even in QQme. Often if a member is caught PKing in there, they'll be killed by their own guildmates be taught a lesson. If you want to random PK, go ahead, but at least have some dignity and kill something that's not fresh out of bluename. That's the mentality most of the guild has; sadly, a few do PK in there. Do not label our entire guild for the actions of a handful of no-names. If you get fraps of Antihero or Ascii PKing in Secret Passage, I'll eat my words. Until then, shut up and sit down.

4. Wasn't aware Kylin killed Kingdom, UnRivaled, or Pendulum. Maybe I missed those wars? Oh wait! They never happened! GASP.

5. Kylin has almost the exact same amount of PvP TW experience as QQme. Both your war against LastStand and ours against Crimson were very close. Although yours did end better for you, a 3-hour standstill is hardly a "failure".

6. "leeched off heavenly"? Hypocrite, much?

7. Ok, I bow to you masters of PVE
    Never thought I'd hear that coming from a Kylin. Do remember you're talking to one of the two PvP guilds on this server, kthxbai.
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    7. Ok, I bow to you masters of PVE
    Never thought I'd hear that coming from a Kylin. Do remember you're talking to one of the two PvP guilds on this server, kthxbai.

You PVP 3x's,, you cant call that being "a PVP guild". Ask any 3x in game who they fear most. They will say QQme cuz its you killing them b:laughb:chuckle

Big difference between believing something cuz you want it to be true,, and looking at the facts. Believe what you want, the facts speak loudly
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    You PVP 3x's,, you cant call that being "a PVP guild". Ask any 3x in game who they fear most. They will say QQme cuz its you killing them b:laughb:chuckle

Yes, Crimson is all 3x.

Who does Kylin PvP?
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ligeia says like... the funniest things. I'm still LOLing at the fly thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Ligeia says like... the funniest things. I'm still LOLing at the fly thing.

Have you heard him trying to be gangsta on vent?
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Have you heard him trying to be gangsta on vent?

I haven't talk to Ligeia in vent for the longest time b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Who does Kylin PvP?

QQme and Crimson,, guess that makes Kylin the only true PVP guild eh b:bye
  • MageYaLook - Dreamweaver
    MageYaLook - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009

3. Killing in Secret Passage is frowned upon even in QQme. Often if a member is caught PKing in there, they'll be killed by their own guildmates be taught a lesson. If you want to random PK, go ahead, but at least have some dignity and kill something that's not fresh out of bluename. That's the mentality most of the guild has; sadly, a few do PK in there. Do not label our entire guild for the actions of a handful of no-names. If you get fraps of Antihero or Ascii PKing in Secret Passage, I'll eat my words. Until then, shut up and sit down.

I can SS everytime i see Ascii in SP (Fraps refuses to record at any decent framerate) i can also time stamp them for you if you wish, i've never seen Antihero at SP though but always without fail Ascii will be standing in there killing anything that moves in, i mean ffs why do you think the guy is number 1 on the pvp ranks.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

Willingly.

Kylin were heirs to the PvE throne (after Kingdom), and really, still are. Simply having a KoS does not make you a PvP guild. It's how you handle that KoS that proves whether or not you can be considered as such.

From what we've seen this week, you still have a ways to go before you can rid yourselves of the carebear label.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    you questioning crimson/qqme now when you don't have any problems during crimson kd alliance 'double-teaming' smaller guilds before. to kylin's credit, they are a very large guild, much unlike the small guilds you always bullied, like citadel for one.

once the balance in the server is restored, crimson and qqme will continue their war. just back to normal as usual. these two should be commended for trying to do great things for HL. tell me what has KD done? plz, don't act like the righteous one here. b:laugh

how double-standard you are. b:bye

Never picked on Citdeal, they hung out with us at our meeting point and I was squaded with their leader in TW, no joke, so I have no idea why juggernaught started posting bullcrap, we were on good terms, we didnt even kos them I guess hes fustrated.

Never begged QQme to be safelist. This server is too low on population, I stayed out of the QQme Crimson war to keep it FAIR.

Kylin I had no conflict with, its not being a carebear there just was no goal nothing worth gaining besides killing this server off even faster, create less guilds on map, the more will go back to old servers or quit and there isnt enough people in harshlands to begin with.

The balance? this is all about greed, admit it, or are you just a ****? "The balance" psh
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    though but always without fail Ascii will be standing in there killing anything that moves in, i mean ffs why do you think the guy is number 1 on the pvp ranks.

First off, level 1 troll accounts have no say.

Ascii must be able to be in two places at once if he can be in Secret Passage 24/7 while helping with every single world boss QQme kills, HH90 runs, and defending fish and butterflies.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2009

What makes a guild a "true PVP guild"? That they rpk? that they pk red names? that they fight back when atacked? Or that they are 2v1ed on (this one would make Kylin a PVP guild)? Anyway, QQme is a pvp guild, seeing how they pk...

Not that anyone cares (but to boost my own ego act like u guys care) i concider a "true PVP guild" a guild that is not afraid to KOS people, a guild that is not afraid to fight back. Even if they suck at it they can still be a pvp guild, lol.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks