★Forest of Haze★ Epic Battle may242009

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well I'm not sure about epic battles anymore. You are fighting The Empire now not Triad. *sobs

Uhm no.. I insist that those who left Triad if the rumors are true go back now! We just got good TWs again! Dont you dare take them away now b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    b:cryb:cry I'm sorry b:cryb:cry stuff blew up
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well, I was lurking around the Triad meeting spot for TW's this last weekend and I did notice this one thing; arguments. The whole atmosphere just seemed fragile, like it was just one large group of people that really did not like eachother.

Maybe it's just me. But this news says otherwise.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ..But word around the street is that Icetank is not looking to attack us or Ceasar anytime soon. He still is going to mop up Rad then move to Evo. hmm....

And bless his heart for that! b:thanks

Besides, who gives a **** whether defensive victory is really a victory?
    They successfully defended their land. That's THE bottom line here.
    Call it what you will.

Also, no one is agruing that Enrage is no longer #1.
    They still are, so calm yourself down.

Lastly, I thought Enrage was just looking for a good fight?

Looks like you got it. So stop bltching about it.

b:bye
  • KoRAnubis - Heavens Tear
    KoRAnubis - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    not to rag, but how come both pics are deep w/ in the base? o.o, btw just seen this pic and stuff didnt read other post.
  • Oxsnowdropxo - Heavens Tear
    Oxsnowdropxo - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    well all the triad members chat a lot on her but now u lost a lot of players las night there is a good chance u will lose this week to any faction so think wot u say on here as u talk stuff here and lose next week to Enlighten there all gonna lol at u
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I dont think Triad will lose to anyone on defensive this coming week besides Enrage Caesar and Tao... just imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • turdbucket
    turdbucket Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    not to rag, but how come both pics are deep w/ in the base? o.o, btw just seen this pic and stuff didnt read other post.

someone would tell u but your to lazy to read so it would be a waste of time
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    I dont think Triad will lose to anyone on defensive this coming week besides Enrage Caesar and Tao... just imo.

Rumors are so unreliable. But the last rumor I got is that they(Triad) only lost about 7-8 people. Granted they were very high lvls, but I hope if thats right then loosing only 7-8 people wont impact them that greatly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Nevlik - Heavens Tear
    Nevlik - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Rumors are so unreliable. But the last rumor I got is that they(Triad) only lost about 7-8 people. Granted they were very high lvls, but I hope if thats right then loosing only 7-8 people wont impact them that greatly.

7-8 lmao, that's how many went to memories alone (i was one)
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I opened this thread for diff reason, GMs may close it now

Triad TW crew is full, that is for sure, and I would like all to come back that left.

GMs lock this thread pls b:victoryb:victory
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Illumminatti - Heavens Tear
    Illumminatti - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    For the last time a draw is not a victory. A victory is had when a crystal is down. You guys came no where close to touching our crystal. If you have the balls attack us next week and see if you can win.

Maybe my monitor is screwed but at the end of the battle, it said "Victory". Take it as you will if it makes you feel better. It was a great battle, most fun i've had in TW yet. On another note, we didn't have to attack your crystal, we were "Defending" (if you need help looking it up let me know), so all our job consisted of was "defending" which we did very well. Don't hate the players, hate the game. Talking down to us will not change the fact that we "defended" against supposedly the best. Good job everybody on both sides.
  • turdbucket
    edited May 2009
    its safe to trashtalk enrage now that the nix crew is back b:victory
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yet Caesar had overcome Triad this weekend b:sad

Who knows, perhaps now Caesar is top dawg on HT?
    Only time will tell.. b:shy
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No disrespect to Caeser but uh, I doubt attacking Triad sans it's veno dream team qualifies them as top dog on HT.

But kudos to them for flexing some muscle. I hope they attack us one day. I have no doubt they'd be a good fight too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Semajoey - Heavens Tear
    Semajoey - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ya i hope so too defected, would love to match ourselves against the top guns in Heaven Tears, maybe then u would stop stalking me around b:laugh
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wow, our server doesn't even come close to the excitement of TW in HT lol. 3 weeks of stalemates..
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shuzan
    shuzan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wow, our server doesn't even come close to the excitement of TW in HT lol. 3 weeks of stalemates..
    Isn't Sanctuary the one that has two guild that own everything?

Boooring.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    shuzan wrote: »
    Isn't Sanctuary the one that has two guild that own everything?

Boooring.

Yeah it is. I'm a leader of one of the top factions on the server... We just can't compete with factions with almost all 90+. We've come close but just need that extra push to win. Maybe there will be three guilds on the map again sometime.. with enough time effort and organization to pull it off.

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Not even HT factions have "all 90+"

If you can gather 80 ppl of lvl 80+ and train them to be good TWers I'm sure itll deal enough pressure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Detharos - Heavens Tear
    Detharos - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I don't know, the difference between the early to even late 80's compared to the 90's due to the combination of sage/demon skills and TT90 gear can be most dwarfing. With a lower level roster, versus a full 90 TW roster if its well set up will be very difficult. You'll have to just keep working at it until either you find a weakness in the guild(s) and exploit it or the guild(s) slip up and drama bomb(Bomb armed!1!1).

You may also want to for at least a while see about working together with other factions closely on the endeavor, and bringing together an alliance. Even a weak one where the majority of the battles are won in 10 minutes can provide immense stress to a high end faction when they're dealing with 20 or so wars and the member base is forced to wake up early and stay up late just to defend their precious land.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Not even HT factions have "all 90+"

If you can gather 80 ppl of lvl 80+ and train them to be good TWers I'm sure itll deal enough pressure.

Yes, 2 out of 3 weeks, we had Nefarious' crystal below 40%. One week, on Memorial weekend, we had it as low as 10%, before they pulled people out of another TW to reinforce theirs against us.

They can field 120-160 people on any given weekend, even with surprise attacks on lanes A and C they can just pull people out of another TW, fully buffed, entering their base and push us out, then maneuver those people back to their original TW when they get the upper hand.

Every time they've been pushed back inside their base, they withdraw from the Legendary TW. And when Legendary is winning, they'll pull out of our TW and reinforce theirs.

Problem is that on the Sanctuary Server all the large factions were wiped out, and after they lost their land, all their people went to Nefarious/Legendary. Leaving only 2 powerful factions reigning.

We're one of the only viable factions still remaining aside from Nefarious/Legendary, and it's been a stalemate between these two titans for almost a month now.

Even as the third most powerful faction, we don't come close to roster of almost all 90+

• turdbucket
    edited June 2009
    lol enrage bids on rad still afraid of triad b:shocked
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    turdbucket wrote: »

You sir fail at logic and strategy. Nice name though.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    turdbucket wrote: »

I see Triad has bid on nothing but tough opponents recently. GG gtfo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I can't see the map at work but I take it it's the old 'surround a lvl 1 land' tactic.

Y unrage do dat o.O????
    I like pie
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    I dont think you guys talked enough **** this past week like I told you too. What do you expect. Though I cant say Im very happy about it. Starting to get rather tired of it myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Tao saved u Cat o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I dont think you guys talked enough **** this past week like I told you too. What do you expect. Though I cant say Im very happy about it. Starting to get rather tired of it myself.

Sounds a bit like Enrage members are moving away from the 'having fun TWs' attitude to the 'hunker down and keep our lands' attitude. It was bound to happen really.
    pfft Democracy :P
    I like pie