★Forest of Haze★ Epic Battle may242009

Options
124»

Comments

• turdbucket
    turdbucket Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    enrage is all about the TW thats why they bid on evo last week and rad this week.....after LOOSING to triad what happened to your ballz? or did desi and bookman steal those 2 ?
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    turdbucket wrote: »
    enrage is all about the TW thats why they bid on evo last week and rad this week.....after LOOSING to triad what happened to your ballz? or did desi and bookman steal those 2 ?

Attack a faction that is turtled for the whole 3 hours isnt "loosing" it's a stalemate.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forsaken2134
    forsaken2134 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    no its not, its a loss, your attack failed, their defense won, they won the battle. its no stalemate lol
  • Detharos - Heavens Tear
    Detharos - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

This is not Top Gun.
  • turdbucket
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Attack a faction that is turtled for the whole 3 hours isnt "loosing" it's a stalemate.

funney the pic says victory

http://img33.imageshack.us/i/victoryyyyyyy2.jpg/

lol if this was top gun enrage would have entered the danger zone, instead they TW vs weak guilds more akin to pearl harbor
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Haha, well yeah, it can't really be argued that we didn't win that battle. Of course, that doesn't mean we were stronger than Enrage, pushing an attack is a lot tougher I think than turtling a defense. Had we attacked Enrage, we probably would of gotten pushed on a defensive and stuck like our FoH battle, in a turtle scenario, failing miserably.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    funney the pic says victory

http://img33.imageshack.us/i/victoryyyyyyy2.jpg/

lol if this was top gun enrage would have entered the danger zone, instead they TW vs weak guilds more akin to pearl harbor

Everyone on the entire map is more than welcome to attack Enrage, not even a risk of losing a land when you attack. So what ever faction you are from/a fanboy of, ynot attack Enrage?

Put up or shut up.

Gratz to Tao for manning up, more than I can say for anyone else.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Victory by time is a game mechanic.
    Could you imagine a TW with no time limit
    I like pie
    edited June 2009
    Options

Against someone like Enrage, that would be a lot of fun up until about where you hit the 5 hour mark and have run out of coffee
    edited June 2009
    Options

He who has the most aderall wins?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    He who has the most aderall wins?

Must....win....before...maintenance...
    I like pie
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Must....win....before...maintenance...

"Can't come into work today, doc said I have TW and I need to stay at home."

Extra points if you have a person in your faction with "doc" in their name telling you to not go to work.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    "Can't come into work today, doc said I have TW and I need to stay at home."

Extra points if you have a person in your faction with "doc" in their name telling you to not go to work.

Does a dr_pepper count?
    I like pie
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Does a dr_pepper count?

I'm not touching that one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Sounds a bit like Enrage members are moving away from the 'having fun TWs' attitude to the 'hunker down and keep our lands' attitude. It was bound to happen really.
    pfft Democracy :P

Starting to seem that way to me too Ty unfortunately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well, there is a solution to this predicament! b:cute

Let's say a group of hard-core TW players from Enrage that are famished for some real action leave Enrage b:shocked
    and reinforce one of the viable contenders that are struggling to grab a land, or hold it for very long.

Say, 20-30 people or so.

I mean, we got Enlighten, Ultra, Memories, and Cat's favorite, TheCore, among others. All these guilds are 180mil-refund guilds that lack either the experience or leadership to grab a land. Roadkill managed to grab 2 lands, only to be wiped out last weekend.

I don't want Enrage to crumble, mind you. But for some ppl things got a wee bit stale it seems.

However, this group has to agree to go to the same guild to be able to create the desired impact. And NOT join of the the big 4.

Then we'd have another color on the map. And it would last for more than a week for a change!b:chuckle

Not to mention all the attacks that would follow on Enrage, once the word gets around that they are "weakened".

Everyone wins! b:pleased
    edited June 2009
    Options
    TheCore is everyone's favorite.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Sounds a bit like Enrage members are moving away from the 'having fun TWs' attitude to the 'hunker down and keep our lands' attitude. It was bound to happen really.
    pfft Democracy :P

that's the main reason i haven't returned to enrage
    and as you say, it was bound to happen once enrage got a lot of land, for a couple of reasons... increasingly, people don;t like to lose, and people are greedy and want world domination

maybe enrage members will give me a reasoning such as to block tao from expanding into rad lands so they are forced to attack enrage or caesar next week- ok, that is true, but why not sundown this week then? that would mean 2 (fun) tws vs tao this week as well as meeting the same objective as bidding on rad

... not that bidding on rad is a bad thing, the faster that green and orange get wiped off, or confined to a small corner on the map, the better
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lazyness wrote: »
    that's the main reason i haven't returned to enrage
    and as you say, it was bound to happen once enrage got a lot of land, for a couple of reasons... increasingly, people don;t like to lose, and people are greedy and want world domination

maybe enrage members will give me a reasoning such as to block tao from expanding into rad lands so they are forced to attack enrage or caesar next week- ok, that is true, but why not sundown this week then? that would mean 2 (fun) tws vs tao this week as well as meeting the same objective as bidding on rad

... not that bidding on rad is a bad thing, the faster that green and orange get wiped off, or confined to a small corner on the map, the better

well attacking sundown doesn't really prevent tao from moving towards 1k. It doesn't "block" just cut off the tail. Enrage isn't like the Radiance of the past because there are three other very very strong guilds that is probably at the equal footing as Enrage. The ppl who voted strategically just wants to play that way. Enrage no longer has the luxury to say "lets fight off 2 defensive on our lvl 1 lands this week woot woot!" cus we're going to get owned.

getting owned = not fun to most of us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • turdbucket
    edited June 2009
    Options

getting owned = not fun to most of us.

hence the reason they have not bid on triad the last 2 weeks
    their e-peens almost shriveled up to nothing after the LOSS
    best to build moral back up by pwning easy targets
  • andyboi
    andyboi Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Everyone on the entire map is more than welcome to attack Enrage, not even a risk of losing a land when you attack. So what ever faction you are from/a fanboy of, ynot attack Enrage?

Put up or shut up.

Gratz to Tao for manning up, more than I can say for anyone else.

did enrage leave them much choice?
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    andyboi wrote: »

Yeah it was either attack Lost with the cattie advantage or sit still and be the chickens of HT should be a great fight i expect 2 hrs plus or else b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    andyboi wrote: »
    They could have outbid us on DW or attacked Caesar. There is always a choice.
    Their attack wasn't entirely unexpected. I laugh at all the people who QQ about "picking on weakened factions" before learning a thing or two about strategy.

Triad is attacking Radiance.
    Caesar is attack Evolution.

I don't see anyone QQing about them attacking "weakened factions".

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • turdbucket
    edited June 2009
    Options
    is enrages strat to avoid another loss ?
    edited June 2009
    Options
    is enrages strat to avoid another loss ?

If that helps you sleep at night then yes, that's EXACTLY right. The more easy wins the more chances I get to do donuts in victory lane in my short bus.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    tao is a relatively new guild, do you think they can win a bidding match against enrage? would be pointless
    edited June 2009
    Options
    tao is a relatively new guild, do you think they can win a bidding match against enrage? would be pointless

You most likely could have. Not many people want to spend a lot of coin on a TW that will have a tour guide and coffee breaks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    well, if enrage bid before tao did, then i suppose you have a point
    (was afk during all the bidding so i don't know who made the first bid)
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lazyness wrote: »
    well, if enrage bid before tao did, then i suppose you have a point
    (was afk during all the bidding so i don't know who made the first bid)

Yeah Enrage bid about an hour before.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hmm.. Looks like i was wrong on Evo and Rad

They appear to have mutually attacked each other this week! O_o

Are they truly going for each other's throats in all earnest, due to absence of weaker guilds to vanquish?
    In a feeble attempt to replace the lands lost to the big 4?

Or could this be pre-arranged somehow? b:shocked b:chuckle

Where's Cat and her conspiracy theory of the week? b:cry