New Most Hated Faction

Options

Comments

• Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hahahaha you forgot a few of us Eminence members that rushed in i for one remember you attacking me then giving up because you couldn't keep up thanks to you i got a bikini top and a springside skirt. So thank you for being lazy Ayano lol b:pleasedb:victory

Oh and yes before you get all high and mighty again you can kill me but you can't one shot me give me time to lvl and i will smack you around dispite that distance shrink your so fond of. And my attempts at attacking you was pure fun and boredum with the servers being shut down. You could go with the "i didn't even notice you there routine if ya like. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why would I bother with that much time chasing barbs when I got other static squishier target's right in front of me? It's not like it's a TW where I'm forced to attack 'em lol.
    DT is messed up with bikinis on sale so cheap now,so most ppl won't even be trying for chests anymore,they'll just come for pvp.
  • Sager - Sanctuary
    Sager - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    because they all rely on their uber gears + lvls ,nothing else
    Aren't Legendary rely on their uber gear and level too? Aren't you one of the person who got uber gear and level too? so you mean you rely on those gear and level? Interesting.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Me ? uber gears and lvls? If u'd know a lil about the game ,u'd know that +4 refines is just average or low even for tt90 set,and an average +5 weap. And I used way crappier items pre-90.Do u really want to compare how many full geared tt90 ppl we have in comparison with u guys?
    Do you even know what you wanna point out? You should shut up before you make yourself look more stupid than you already did.
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hate is such a strong word to use in a game b:shocked
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Me ? uber gears and lvls? If u'd know a lil about the game ,u'd know that +4 refines is just average or low even for tt90 set,and an average +5 weap. And I used way crappier items pre-90.Do u really want to compare how many full geared tt90 ppl we have in comparison with u guys?
    Do you even know what you wanna point out? You should shut up before you make yourself look more stupid than you already did.

I'm a bit at a loss for words. What exactly makes it so bad to rely on uber gear and level? This is a really serious question from me to you ayano. Isn't that part of the competition? To get the best gear and highest level so you have an edge over other people?
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Erm.....you didn't get my point.I didn't say it was wrong having good gears,I pointed out that their core members rely ONLY on gears and nothing else.Good gears are nice but throw in some skill into it lol.
    And on my last reply to sager I simply explained how his argument is a meaningless one.
    In case you guys still don't get what I mean,I'll say give you an example: hmmm what would be a good and simple one for ppl to understand easily,oh yea as in...bms that don't know how to stun-lock even at 89+? I won't even repeat the accuracy pot vs caster thing again. Or clerics that don't know how to shell vs blade tempest(if they even know what dmg types it does).
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I voted "Other". Mainly due to the amount of tards in every faction, that prevents me from singling one out! =D
  • drskull
    drskull Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    oh and my vote for most hated faction?

other...for whichever faction you are in mr. OP . Them for harboring a moronic flame thread starter like yourself

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLCOPTER SUACE

seriously tho you made me smile and laugh so hard @ you....

i LMAO i cant compose myself loneg enuff to justify your silly troll ways

i watched throught this WHOLE thread as you singled out and trolled EVERY one who posted then at the end <near it any ways> you attempt to troll ME ROFL

YOU SIR!!! are INSANE b:laugh

How could you possibly try to troll me after admiting that i started the threads which favor trolls the most.. If anything you should be thanking me becuase w/o threads like this your trolling would be even less important <if its possible> and harder to do then it already is....

I graduated B chan LOOOOONG b4 i came here silly man/woman/child/bear << take your pick

And in the honor of 4 chan i say to you sir

(OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS) b:laugh but you have amused me with your young eager troll ways so carry on being the best **** hole to every one you can be O pervayer of **** holory

to the rest of you i have this to say

In truth i have some threads that may or may not have been drenched in gasoline... lmao

However 90% of the time i am honestly curious becuase i see such silly things that instead of trying to justify them to myself in some rediculous manner i opt for a census....

For instance my poll on brian vs vert i only posted that becuase i honestly dont HATE either of them vert has killed me 1 time ever and brian has never beet me EVER.. tho he is quite anoying at times thats about it ...

I posted that becuase as i stated in the OP i was wondering "WHY" << key word there<< every time i saw these 2 poor souls even try to pk for a tiny minute within 3 mins there would be MASSES not 1 or 2 but like 4-5 nef and legends respectivly that would show up and HUNT them down like dogs

i saw 9 PPL jump on vert one day the moment he walked in sp they stopped what they were doing (fighting each other) and joined against him slaughtering his 2 underlings ... i have seen this happen with him and brina enuff times to merit curiosity about "WHY" they are so GD hated .. thus my thread was born

I have a similar explanation for all of my threads so please do not regard them as flame threads out right but look at what i said in my OP and take it at face value..

BTW my opinion on this thread was that i thought it was stupid that faction refused to even TT/FB/PK/RB w/e with their "ENEMY" faction b cuz it is like....?wrong?

I do all those thing with MANY factions i have run a tt where i was the only NON rebirth same for regicide and dreaming and even Outlaw... i do not see any faction as my enemy any more then i think we should not b friends for being in diff factions i dont think there is a single faction (well known mind you) that i dont have a friend in... yet i meet ppl every day that hate ME personally becuase of what faction im in ... -.-!

SOOOOOOOO i made a thread to find out 2 things

1. Why people hate factions as a whole and steroe type them

2.What faction generated the most stereo typical hate

on a side note i think its funny when some of you attack me anonymously becuase i am actually some of your friends in game lmao i just dont say anything b cuz im a ninja like that

also pk partys r the bomb i meet so many kewl pplz in them i have sided with nef, leg, regic, dreaming, rebirth, heaven, outlaw, loinsoul, jees pretty much if u have ever pk d in sp i have been in your factions pk party already once b4
    so dont hate i love you all in my own ways
  • moneyslave
    moneyslave Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You call all +5 is average? b:shockedr
  • drskull
    drskull Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    moneyslave wrote: »
    You call all +5 is average? b:shockedr

ye thats better then most i ever see

unless maybe u only ever see nefs n legs wich btw would not b the dominate number of ppl thus NOT the average

400 ppl tops n out of them ill bet only 350 so 350 VS the minimum 4000 ppl who play
  • Omgshutup - Sanctuary
    Omgshutup - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    drskull wrote: »
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLCOPTER SUACE

seriously tho you made me smile and laugh so hard @ you....

i LMAO i cant compose myself loneg enuff to justify your silly troll ways

i watched throught this WHOLE thread as you singled out and trolled EVERY one who posted then at the end <near it any ways> you attempt to troll ME ROFL

YOU SIR!!! are INSANE b:laugh

How could you possibly try to troll me after admiting that i started the threads which favor trolls the most.. If anything you should be thanking me becuase w/o threads like this your trolling would be even less important <if its possible> and harder to do then it already is....

I graduated B chan LOOOOONG b4 i came here silly man/woman/child/bear << take your pick

And in the honor of 4 chan i say to you sir

(OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS) b:laugh but you have amused me with your young eager troll ways so carry on being the best **** hole to every one you can be O pervayer of **** holory

to the rest of you i have this to say

In truth i have some threads that may or may not have been drenched in gasoline... lmao

However 90% of the time i am honestly curious becuase i see such silly things that instead of trying to justify them to myself in some rediculous manner i opt for a census....

For instance my poll on brian vs vert i only posted that becuase i honestly dont HATE either of them vert has killed me 1 time ever and brian has never beet me EVER.. tho he is quite anoying at times thats about it ...

I posted that becuase as i stated in the OP i was wondering "WHY" << key word there<< every time i saw these 2 poor souls even try to pk for a tiny minute within 3 mins there would be MASSES not 1 or 2 but like 4-5 nef and legends respectivly that would show up and HUNT them down like dogs

i saw 9 PPL jump on vert one day the moment he walked in sp they stopped what they were doing (fighting each other) and joined against him slaughtering his 2 underlings ... i have seen this happen with him and brina enuff times to merit curiosity about "WHY" they are so GD hated .. thus my thread was born

I have a similar explanation for all of my threads so please do not regard them as flame threads out right but look at what i said in my OP and take it at face value..

BTW my opinion on this thread was that i thought it was stupid that faction refused to even TT/FB/PK/RB w/e with their "ENEMY" faction b cuz it is like....?wrong?

I do all those thing with MANY factions i have run a tt where i was the only NON rebirth same for regicide and dreaming and even Outlaw... i do not see any faction as my enemy any more then i think we should not b friends for being in diff factions i dont think there is a single faction (well known mind you) that i dont have a friend in... yet i meet ppl every day that hate ME personally becuase of what faction im in ... -.-!

SOOOOOOOO i made a thread to find out 2 things

1. Why people hate factions as a whole and steroe type them

2.What faction generated the most stereo typical hate

on a side note i think its funny when some of you attack me anonymously becuase i am actually some of your friends in game lmao i just dont say anything b cuz im a ninja like that

also pk partys r the bomb i meet so many kewl pplz in them i have sided with nef, leg, regic, dreaming, rebirth, heaven, outlaw, loinsoul, jees pretty much if u have ever pk d in sp i have been in your factions pk party already once b4
    so dont hate i love you all in my own ways

omg SHUT UP
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hehe, what an exciting thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hehe, what an exciting thread.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jsut listen to them bicker
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    drskull wrote: »
    ye thats better then most i ever see

unless maybe u only ever see nefs n legs wich btw would not b the dominate number of ppl thus NOT the average

400 ppl tops n out of them ill bet only 350 so 350 VS the minimum 4000 ppl who play

he talking about TT90 tho. by the time you get there you're definitely able to shell out enough for +5 on most pieces of your gear...not like you didnt have enough time to grind for it
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Rozas - Sanctuary
    Rozas - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    O.o thats gona take forever to read D:
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If the faction wouldnt disband after 1 loss we would have more than 2 colors.
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Mon_Fang - Sanctuary
    Mon_Fang - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I got to the part where someone said the Nef "worked hard and should be apploded" or something and...i have a bit of info. The core of Nef's origenal members used to belong to other servers, and when they saw that a new one was opening up, they switched servers and, before anyone could blink, took over 75% of the land.

But, I don't care. I already have plans to destroy Nef and I have several informent within the Guild. I can say this because I know that their Wizzy leader won't find them. Look out people, Potential is coming though! b:victory
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I got to the part where someone said the Nef "worked hard and should be apploded" or something and...i have a bit of info. The core of Nef's origenal members used to belong to other servers, and when they saw that a new one was opening up, they switched servers and, before anyone could blink, took over 75% of the land.

But, I don't care. I already have plans to destroy Nef and I have several informent within the Guild. I can say this because I know that their Wizzy leader won't find them. Look out people, Potential is coming though! b:victory

So by having played on other servers previously...They didn't work as hard? What? I don't get how this 'bit of info' is supposed to deface Nef. It's not like other factions don't have players from previous servers, and it's not like the server didn't have plenty of opportunities to gang up on Nef when there were more big factions running around. They didn't sneak behind our backs and steal land, we all watched.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keepersky - Sanctuary
    Keepersky - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hate, is of course, a very strong word, but -
    Had a terrible FB run with rebirth once, like wasn't even treated as another human being and all my mobs were left undone. :P
    And the leader of nef is a selfish ****, but I think everyone else there is very lovely.

So if I had to choose who to resent just a little, that's where my decision would lie.
  • don777
    don777 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Really??? We have to hate? why is that? It is after all a game and never personal. Some people may take it that way but hate is so strong for a game... unless this is more to you? but anyway all i can say is Love Peace and chicken grease! Lets have fun it should be a rule or something.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    "People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids?...It’s just not right. It’s not right. It’s not, it’s not going to change anything. We’ll, we’ll get our justice....Please, we can get along here. We all can get along. I mean, we’re all stuck here for a while. Let’s try to work it out. Let’s try to beat it. Let’s try to beat it. Let’s try to work it out."

I dont really "hate" any specific faction in particular. Sure, nef/leg has the most members and land, doesnt mean its full of jackasses. Im sure ALL factions have at least 1-2 people that arnt so popular. I think people are just basing their decisions on one specific person in a faction, then thinking the rest of the faction is the same.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    At this moment in time, I think no one cares >.> There is too much 'unchange' going on too long public interests decrease.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i cant hate any faction, because someone i know and like is in each of them lol
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • bloodpoolz
    bloodpoolz Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    the worst guild is Law, Ismof is a thief and a liar. he takes your money promises to give you officer position and then ignores you. Then comes along Wizz the jerk. this guys is a loud mouth, and thinks he is god gift to PWI. So anyone out there thinking of joining Law stay away from them.
  • Kinoku - Sanctuary
    Kinoku - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't hate any given faction.... it's kinda expected to hate your enemy but I dont, actually some of my best friends in game are from Legendary.

I disliked Steel while they were around mainly because it was the largest collection of annoying people on the server.

Now if this was who's the most hated player.... that I can list you some names there.
  • Mastrmustard - Sanctuary
    Mastrmustard - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I hate all factions >.> thats the only reason I quit

Just kidding :P
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    <3 all pk factions
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    bloodpoolz wrote: »
    the worst guild is Law, Ismof is a thief and a liar. he takes your money promises to give you officer position and then ignores you. Then comes along Wizz the jerk. this guys is a loud mouth, and thinks he is god gift to PWI. So anyone out there thinking of joining Law stay away from them.

Oh stop Q_Qing u fail at life.
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hypocrisy sucks. I'd like to see 'core' members in LG not having 'god-like' gear. LG's lead seems to have extraordinary gear himself. As do a lot of the other top level players. It's a player's choice to buff him/herself up. For you to lump that in with their faction is just wrong.