New Most Hated Faction

Options
13»

Comments

• Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    whats classfied as god-like? personally for me godlike would be +6/7 across the armor with immac/perfects, wpn at +8 or higher. ornament at +5 or higher

not always have to get everything but around there is what i would classify as godlike equip, assuming of course we are talking good choice in equipment not some crappy random 1* armor
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    +5 to most equip with something like +7 on weapon isn't that huge at 9x...not like you didnt have enough time to gather the coin lvling from 8x to 9x.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Arc_Haku - Sanctuary
    Arc_Haku - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    so much people hat nef but i seen worst faction then nef in my option
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hahaha. if its a misunderstanding, work it out, don't provoke people then leave, and badmouth them. b:bye

Lmao they already had or have a bad rep anyways. No I didn't provoke anything, I'm just saying threaten really???? Why would I want to stay in a faction that does their new members?? We did talk about it had a really nice PM conversation. b:angry
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    God who voted for Dreaming? Except for the last week, we mostly just fly under the radar ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Healing_Buns - Sanctuary
    Healing_Buns - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well I don't know why everyone hates Nef and Leg so much ... I'm guessing cause Little Man Syndrome!

If you want to hate someone because they are successful what does it say about you?

Nef and Leg both have great people that are always very helpful! I enjoyed our TW last night verses Leg ... we knew we had no chance but we lasted 11 minutes against them and there was no trash talk towards us. They always play for fun.

On the Other hand guilds such as NWO who start from the top with garbage and have no self restraint .. (No offense Vert but your a jerk and you are trying to be the biggest jerk on the server) need to be at the top of this list!

Healing_Buns
    Audeamus Executor