Something Must happen

Comments

• Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Now that RQ is out of the Map, only big guild left is be GZ. (ofc RQ is a nonfactor now but just taking the past glory lets consider them somewhat of a factor, atleast the best of non-factors).

Having or not lands for RQ doesn't matter. We are doing that on purpose. Last week we lose our lands on purpose too.

I am going to give you a hint about RQ's tw pattern n00b. We are killing all the guilds that just suck CQ's enormous **** . With that hint you should know who is next on the line...
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    psh Liger is awsome... my fav RQ!!

Dude, Liger needs to die..., like I seen 5 ppl on him and he still doesn't die... So yea, why doesn't he die?

/start Ligerdierant

Just.. arg!! Die Die Die!!!! Die Liger die!!! I will kill you before I RageQuit out of this game!! Arg!!! Yea... I'll get an entire army of all the people you Pked, then I'll kill you!!! So we are gonna make you die!!! (At least once!!) My rage for you rivals my will to live... So die die die!!!!! Rage!!! b:angry!!!!

Yea.... so yea... I'll be hunting for you someday... Hopefully with an entire army of mind controlled slaves.

/end Ligerdierant
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Dude, Liger needs to die..., like I seen 5 ppl on him and he still doesn't die... So yea, why doesn't he die?

/start Ligerdierant

Just.. arg!! Die Die Die!!!! Die Liger die!!! I will kill you before I RageQuit out of this game!! Arg!!! Arg... yea... die!! Even if I join RageQuit, I'm gonna kill you!!! (Then maybe Rez you..) But you are going to die!!! (At least once!!) My rage for you b:angryb:angryb:angry!!!!

Yea, so umm... die Liger!!!! You shall die!!!

/end Ligerdierant

You will nvr be able to kill him.

Again...YOU will NVR be able to kill him...b:bye

But dream on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You will nvr be able to kill him.

Again...YOU will NVR be able to kill him...b:bye

But dream on.

All I have to do is know his secret for killing so much people... b:mischievous.

Then, sweet revenge mwuahahhahaa!!!!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    FFS. I had something to say when I first read the topic, but now that ive read all the pages... I cant remember any of it. :(

RageQuit was not formed to be a huge land holder guild anyways, they were meant to basicaly ragequit people, and theyve done quite well at that, if I do say so myself.
    Also Daikoku will stay true to his word, since CQ and GZ are allies, they will not take their land, why do you think CQ hasnt attacked anywere except rq? Even if they do, Shinzoko will make his what, 7th guild? and do something epic with it.

Another alternate solution could just be hacking the game like some guy did on PW-PH so they have to reset the tw map.
    Wonhalt
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Don't worry.

My sources/alts/spies have given me the good news.

This week town wars will be very very interesting.

Finally some factions have stopped looking at their own E-peen and really figured out how best to act.

Merges have been done, ceasefires have been called, plans and pacts have been made.

I can't wait till friday nightb:victory
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You heard it here first. RQ will own a GZ territory by the end of this weekend. I promise.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snakedoctor - Harshlands
    Snakedoctor - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    DT come to Harshlands for a week please and kill people. I don't think one person has been killed in the past month. Dreamweaver has more PK then us, come pleaseb:thanks
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well thats bc Harshlands is where all the fail pvpers went.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • rukhmath
    edited May 2009
    You heard it here first. RQ will own a GZ territory by the end of this weekend. I promise.

You should not have said this.

Now if anything goes wrong and u don't win, gz gonna have a field day at your expense.

But then again.........

If u win after having said this, it would make the victory that much sweeter.

Gz, make sure u send every high level, best person you can to the rq war please. Forget about anything elseb:chuckle
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
    edited May 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    You should not have said this.

Now if anything goes wrong and u don't win, gz gonna have a field day at your expense.

But then again.........

If u win after having said this, it would make the victory that much sweeter.

Gz, make sure u send every high level, best person you can to the rq war please. Forget about anything elseb:chuckle

It wouldn't be a fun TW if they did it any other way.. now would it? ^_-
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    edited May 2009
    It wouldn't be a fun TW if they did it any other way.. now would it? ^_-

Heh! i can see how that would benefit some other people.

But lets keep that one under wraps shall we?b:shutup
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think lost city will become quite interesting soon b:quiet

Just stick with it and keep leveling.

lol good idea, after I reach lv 70 I'll join RQ and join in with the drama! heheheb:thanksb:victory
    and yeh. I wanna see either 2 things
    1) CQ own the whole map and what happens.
    OR
    2) GZ gets whiped out then something happens like the RL Dai dies or something (no offense) and CQ gets fcked over. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Now that RQ is out of the Map, only big guild left is be GZ. (ofc RQ is a nonfactor now but just taking the past glory lets consider them somewhat of a factor, atleast the best of non-factors).

The map in the middle just keeps shifting hands nad one day those will go either to Gz or Cq.

Integ has be holding of many a attacks on their land.

Spectral has been bad mouthing GZ a lot. I say its time to go after them.
    Take their land one by one.

Ofc this will finally go to CQ who can ofc take it of spectrals hands easily.

But finally one major event will happen.
    CQ will own the map.

And GZ will be yet another guild without land. It will either lead to GZ CQ fights or GZ will disband.

Unless and untill this happens nothing good is gonna happen in this server.
    Once CQ own the whole map, I feel a wave of change will start.
    How ..... we just have to wait and watch.

( RQ and a few other guild could maybe join in with spectral and bring about the demise of GZ faster ).

RQ is much stronger than before, and they are not nonfactors.
    CQ WILL own whole map at some point and when that happnes it would be too late.
    GTFO to your server.
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    GZ has known since taking the land they wouldn't be able to hold it... admittedly, I am surprised RQ and Spectral are working together, since BLT ****ed over RQ so much, but I guess RQ is carebear about this at the moment... DT, whatever happened to no alliances? Especially with those that have back stabbed you time and again? Perhaps this is a greater good argument though...

As a GZ myself, I don't really care about the land, and if I made any of the decisions (which I don't) we wouldn't show to RQ so we'd have the max chance of beating Spectral, which now contain almost everyone I hate on this server. Losing the land will hopefully drive out the idiots and selfish pricks, if the recent QQ about not getting salary when we had no TW is any indication.

RQ can give the server over to CQ if they want, that doesn't concern me, so long as Spectral doesn't get anything out of it.
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    RQ is much stronger than before, and they are not nonfactors.
    YA right. May be stronger than they were 5 weeks ago. Nothing like the guild 5 months ago.
    GTFO to your server.
    This is MY server.

Dirty please STFU. You noobs in GZ just stay in the SZ and QQ pls. Not here.

BTW ppl deviating from the topic at hand. We not discussing RQ here. Its Spectral Vs GZ time. We already have enough threads for RQ and CQ.

P.S. Just read this after i started it .... that noob sinnerz had posted on. Hell he is the one RQ i killed who qqed a lot. Half the posts he made make no sense. And that noob bob has just flamed on. and that pape talks like he is GZ.
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ...pape Talks Like He Is Gz.
    ...as A Gz Myself...

Holy **** We Have A Detective Here People
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    meaangirl wrote: »
    Bowlinbob you earned yourself a free KoS by RQ. Grats.

If this was meant to make make say ZOMgzers pleez n0!! you fail..

The fact that im on your immaginatory KoS list humors me, I must be that important to be KoSed by a large faction.

ive been so called KOSed by RQ so many times lol... whats another KoS no one bothers to even look at your KoS list anymore... what a fail.

BTW whats the point in RQ having a KoS in the first place? You already pick on every low level you see.. meaangirl you fail hardcore.. come get me.. cya.
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    not crying, I know its a pvp server sht happens, but I just find it funny that you guys think you have skill even tho you cant pk without a group. If your gonna pk in a group and refuse to do a 1v1 to see who is actually better.. Do not pretend that your better than me.

Edit: even me at my low lvl, I attack people 20+ lvls above me, Instead of you people running from people your level i stay and fight people my lvl and up, say gf after i die and move on.

I rarely see RQ fighting people over 70, theyre always killing people in lowbie zones.

Hi ****....i have been killed alot by RQ in my career here in LC. They dont always pk in grps. BTW I have never beein in RQ so this is an outsiders point of view of what I like to call a "***** fest". I still to this day get 1v1ed by several RQ members so you need to get your facts correct before coming on forums for the sole purpose of disrespecting guilds and calling them noobs when in fact your the one who needs to level, NOOB!

Edited for grammer....flame on!
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Hi ****....i have been killed alot by RQ in my career here in LC. They dont always pk in grps. BTW I have never beein in RQ so this is an outsiders point of view of what I like to call a "***** fest". I still to this day get 1v1ed by several RQ members so you need to get your facts correct before coming on forums for the sole purpose of disrespecting guilds and calling them noobs when in fact your the one who needs to level, NOOB!

Edited for grammer....flame on!

I dont think I once called any of RQ a noob, fail reading much?

And youve played longer than I have so duh your gonna have more 1v1s than me, but so far every time Ive come across RQ they pk me in a group of 3 or more.

and i doubt you were never in RQ based on your attitude, looks like someone needs to remove their head from RQs **** so he doesnt get "KoSed"b:bye

Btw I dont need to disrespect this guild, they do that by themselves for the most part.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2009

And youve played longer than I have so duh your gonna have more 1v1s than me, but so far every time Ive come across RQ they pk me in a group of 3 or more.

and i doubt you were never in RQ based on your attitude, looks like someone needs to remove their head from RQs **** so he doesnt get "KoSed"b:bye

Btw I dont need to disrespect this guild, they do that by themselves for the most part.

1 v 1 against Biggy is actually worth it, since he can pose a challenge. Taking the trouble of telling the others to back of and then call you out to 1 v 1 or something isn't worth the trouble, since you die in 3 seconds either way, wether its 3 v 1 or 1 v 1. Get of the forums, go lvl and come back when ur 90. (Although by that time anything below 100 will probably be nonfactor)
    And no, Biggy was never in RQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    1 v 1 against Biggy is actually worth it, since he can pose a challenge. Taking the trouble of telling the others to back of and then call you out to 1 v 1 or something isn't worth the trouble, since you die in 3 seconds either way, wether its 3 v 1 or 1 v 1. Get of the forums, go lvl and come back when ur 90. (Although by that time anything below 100 will probably be nonfactor)And no, Biggy was never in RQ.

I'm working on it, kinda hard to do when RQ "KoS's" me lol, and don't tell me to get off the forums like you own it or something.

And by the time im 9x im sure RQ will be no moreb:bye
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm working on it, kinda hard to do when RQ "KoS's" me lol, and don't tell me to get off the forums like you own it or something.

You are not on RQ KOS, we don't have one. We only have a list of guilds that we can't kill (2 guilds atm).
    And don't start with the "RQ will be gone" bullsh!t, people have been saying that since we started losing lands a long time ago, and we're still here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited May 2009

You make it sound like RQ targets you to haunt you and be evil to you.
    I've been killed by RQ numerous times, and hey, guess what, it was ALL 1 on 1.
    Calm down. They're only making this server more fun and enjoyable.

The best part is, all the people in RQ who's pked me before has NEVER... and I repeat.. NEVER ****talked.
    That's the best part. It shows that they really just pk for fun, not for the sake of hating anyone.

You really need to get your facts straightened.
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    YA right. May be stronger than they were 5 weeks ago. Nothing like the guild 5 months ago.

This is MY server.

Dirty please STFU. You noobs in GZ just stay in the SZ and QQ pls. Not here.

BTW ppl deviating from the topic at hand. We not discussing RQ here. Its Spectral Vs GZ time. We already have enough threads for RQ and CQ.

P.S. Just read this after i started it .... that noob sinnerz had posted on. Hell he is the one RQ i killed who qqed a lot. Half the posts he made make no sense. And that noob bob has just flamed on. and that pape talks like he is GZ.

You just showed me that is is NOT YOUR server, because you know...i never qq from sz..sowwwy :( b:chuckle
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2009

If this was meant to make make say ZOMgzers pleez n0!! you fail..

The fact that im on your immaginatory KoS list humors me, I must be that important to be KoSed by a large faction.

ive been so called KOSed by RQ so many times lol... whats another KoS no one bothers to even look at your KoS list anymore... what a fail.

BTW whats the point in RQ having a KoS in the first place? You already pick on every low level you see.. meaangirl you fail hardcore.. come get me.. cya.

Unmm RageQuit doesn't have a kos list, we have a safelist. Sooo what list have you been talking about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • RevelBlades - Lost City
    RevelBlades - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    LOL Damn Dead Bob! Don't get us on every guild's KOS! b:laugh

Yeah Yeah, last nite RQ was packing hunting in SP, but Liger and Dazed PK solo and do it quite well. But pack hunting lowbies? Come on, is that really fun? or are you just playing with numbers?

Fighting off Dazed was some fun on a boring nite, I hit him for some big numbers and his bar barely moved. D A M N barbs! 8500k HP is overpowered! b:chuckle

See ya in game RQ, Good Luck and Have Fun.
    edited May 2009
    I just want a good TW ffs.

I would gladly give away each piece of land we won the following week if it meant I could keep having those amazing 3 hour tws I miss so much T_T.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Treza - Lost City
    Treza - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    who cares if someone attacks a lower lv or gangs a lower lv or whatever!

im only lv 20 right now but when im lv 30 im joining pk faction and when i see another lv 30 im going to attack it..
    and when im lv 40 and i see a lv 30 ill attack it..
    when im lv 50 and i see a lv 30 ill attack it..
    when im lv 60 and i see a lv 30 ill attack it..
    when im lv 70 and i see a lv 30 you guessed it! im going to attack it!!

get over it!!! low lvs die.. end of story

and bowlinbob, ur a 1 shot to my lv 70 cleric no matter what your build/armor looks like..

so i doubt its going to take 3 people of what im assuming is a high level faction, sorry ragequit but i dont know much about you yet as im new to lost city. but i hope ill be ganking + killing noobs + causing mayhem with you very soon!
    Communist Leader
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I just want a good TW ffs.

I would gladly give away each piece of land we won the following week if it meant I could keep having those amazing 3 hour tws I miss so much T_T.

QFT I really miss the CQ/Unlimited CQ/BLoodLust and for a few weeks the CQ/RQ wars. So much fun! Now when we attack its run in run to crystal punch it wait 5 mins GG, and those practice wars are stupid b:laugh.
    Menz Im ned for maek of more attecks on CQ land plx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro