Something Must happen

Options

Comments

• complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    no I died during other ganks, I just find it humorous that they say owned when they really didnt own meb:thanks at least SG1 has the balls to kill people 1v1

And if people are dumb enough to join RQ I feel sorry that they also don't have pvp skills on their own.

"balls"? it's a pixel game nerd. Maybe you would be better suited to be having a tea party on a PvE server or on Hello Kitty's island adventure?
    We've already established that it's Not a 1 v 1 it's a Guild vs Guild, Team vs Team game. You're whole argument is like crying because on a game like call of duty two people killed you. Duh.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I guess you're right im being to harsh toward the whole RQ faction, but you need to do a better job on how you recruit people. You would be much stronger if you had real pkers that knew what they were doing.

And seeing how you are getting so touchy I can only assume your one of the people that cant pvp very well, Isowen on the other hand can, Ive seen her attacking people her level SOLO.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    complexx wrote: »
    "balls"? it's a pixel game nerd. Maybe you would be better suited to be having a tea party on a PvE server or on Hello Kitty's island adventure?
    We've already established that it's Not a 1 v 1 it's a Guild vs Guild, Team vs Team game. You're whole argument is like crying because on a game like call of duty two people killed you. Duh.

You're pretty much saying that you can't handle a 1v1 with someone your lvl? Thanks for admiting that fact. I know its a guild vs guild game, but at least i can take people a few lvls above me fairly equally based on their skill.
  • complexx
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I guess you're right im being to harsh toward the whole RQ faction, but you need to do a better job on how you recruit people. You would be much stronger if you had real pkers that knew what they were doing.

And seeing how you are getting so touchy I can only assume your one of the people that cant pvp very well, Isowen on the other hand can, Ive seen her attacking people her level SOLO.

You're comments on my personal pvping on this game mean not a damn thing since you've never once seen me pvp.

Guess what **** happens, Im a warrior and have been ONE hit by another warrior. Oh well.

At least you realize that ONE specific action doesn't make someone good or bad, or a hand full of people doesn't make a guild horrible.

I have nothing to do with who we recruit nor do I care, If I don't like someone in guild i'll pk them till they leave.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • complexx
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You're pretty much saying that you can't handle a 1v1 with someone your lvl? Thanks for admiting that fact. I know its a guild vs guild game, but at least i can take people a few lvls above me fairly equally based on their skill.

Um Im a warrior, I can handle multiple people of my lvl (D'oh!)
    Im not squishy. Um who do you think our biggest kos is? (D'oh CQ)
    They're almost ALL above my level, same goes GZ /Riot/Spectral whos ever aoeing in the popular spawns when I go to xp.
    come on don't be dumb.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Like you can't really judge someone on 1 pvp experience. Too many variables. Apparently my crit's are lucky, poor deadbone :x
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    you've never once seen me pvp.

you don't know that.
  • complexx
    edited May 2009
    Options
    you don't know that.

k im done, you're outta valid arguments.

Thanks for playing.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    k im done, you're outta valid arguments.

Thanks for playing.

Any time, thanks for trying to troll me, you should contact Zephyrx. I hear he helps people such as yourself.

Also thanks for not once stating that you can actually pk. Thx for failing, cya b:bye
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Like you can't really judge someone on 1 pvp experience. Too many variables. Apparently my crit's are lucky, poor deadbone :x

Btw i disagree, if you can pay attention to what spells/attacks are used at certain times, you can tell they don't know how to pk properly.

(not pretending im a pro) I have been in other games such as this and its the same in every pvp game, if you cant use your skills properly at the right time you cant pk properly. I'm still learning about this game but I knew enough when I faced a random button clicking RQ.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Any time, thanks for trying to troll me, you should contact Zephyrx. I hear he helps people such as yourself.

Also thanks for not once stating that you can actually pk. Thx for failing, cya b:bye

Once you can back your big words up with actions, you can say who fails.Till then b:bye

On another note people really fail to realize what RQ is and what it has done, not to mention what it will do.
    Watch out for us.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Once you can back your big words up with actions, you can say who fails.Till then b:bye.

will do, b:victory your one of the people i know that can pk, Im mainly talking to your guildies who have lvl 30 pking skills.
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Once you can back your big words up with actions, you can say who fails.Till then b:bye

On another note people really fail to realize what RQ is and what it has done, not to mention what it will do.
    Watch out for us.

wow you sound like a long term core member of rq. you must be someone important
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wow you sound like a long term core member of rq. you must be someone important
    Of course the person saying this is an alt. What does that say about you?
    Even if I left RQ today it doesn't matter, watch out and don't count RQ out.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    GREAT morning read!!! LMAO...made me smile.

Agree.
    Watch out for us.

Hmmm...this sounds familiar. Take some land, hold it for a moment, then realize that it was a bad move, "give" up land, cause your own drama on the server to cause some attention to yourselves, tal kabout how "we have aplan that is all coming together", talk about how the "end" is coming to the server, ect, etc,....well we all know how this plays out b:surrender

I don't count RQ out, nor do I count a few others out. The point is, its ALL talk from EVERYONE! I personally would love to see RQ get it together and put that "master plan" into motion. As I would a few other larger guilds.

**Just sick of people complaining and flaming because of a few guilds on the map. If you don't like it all stfu and do something about it. Talk is talk...that is all! People either need to do something about it, or just live with it! Seems simple enough....although people do like flaming and causing drama, so I guess it will continue.**

Round and round it goes...where it stops no body knows...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    who needs a cup of coffee when you have PWI forums to wake up to?

b:bye hi rose
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hmmm...this sounds familiar. Take some land, hold it for a moment, then realize that it was a bad move, "give" up land, cause your own drama on the server to cause some attention to yourselves, tal kabout how "we have aplan that is all coming together", talk about how the "end" is coming to the server, ect, etc,....well we all know how this plays out b:surrender
    It's really simple. RQ wanted to take Zen's land b/c of their little "practice" TW where they let CQ deal with RQ first. Who knows what would have happened if they actually tried.

Any plans regarding TW takes WEEKS. Just watch.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    who needs a cup of coffee when you have PWI forums to wake up to?

b:bye hi rose

Ditto! Hi Bowlinbob b:bye
    It's really simple. RQ wanted to take Zen's land b/c of their little "practice" TW where they let CQ deal with RQ first. Who knows what would have happened if they actually tried.

Any plans regarding TW takes WEEKS. Just watch.

Yes, knew about the first part in terms of Zen. People are always "playing" with CQ...*sigh*

And the "Just watch," always. I think that this week is going to be interesting for more then a few reasons. There may be some surprise bidding. But let's all just grab some popcorn and watch the show!! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think the server is in agreement that RQ have the most competent, on average, PvPers. Of course, we have been doing this since day one.

Others rely on gear and levels. We rely on skill.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think the server is in agreement that RQ have the most competent, on average, PvPers. Of course, we have been doing this since day one.

Others rely on gear and levels. We rely on skill.

Couldn't help but to laugh. You haven't been in RQ since day one, stop acting like you're anything else than a 1 shot.
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Not I, specifically. But why flower around the subject? The premise itself isn't incorrect. RQ hasn't been PvP since day one?

Stop acting like you have any credibility. Didn't you steal RQs pot bank?
  • Cpx - Harshlands
    Cpx - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This thread makes me feel like I picked the wrong server to play on.b:chuckle
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Not I, specifically. But why flower around the subject? The premise itself isn't incorrect. RQ hasn't been PvP since day one?

Stop acting like you have any credibility. Didn't you steal RQs pot bank?

Yeah I stole everything! Good job. You and Amour and your credibilities. God people are blind. *shrugs*
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah I stole everything! Good job. You and Amour and your credibilities. God people are blind. *shrugs*

I approve of this message.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Just because you pvp the most doesn't mean you are the best at it b:quiet
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

o.O RageQuit seems to be a nice guild.... (Except for Liger... that Barbarian needs to die because he keeps killing everything that movesb:angry).

But like any guild, everyone is kinda different. You really can't judge an entire guild by just one member....

I'm not so sure about RageQuit not being able to PK... I mean to PK, all you have to do is Ctrl+Clicky ritey o.O? Even a level 30 can Pk!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    o.O RageQuit seems to be a nice guild.... (Except for Liger... that Barbarian needs to die because he keeps killing everything that movesb:angry).

But like any guild, everyone is kinda different. You really can't judge an entire guild by just one member....

I'm not so sure about RageQuit not being able to PK... I mean to PK, all you have to do is Ctrl+Clicky ritey o.O? Even a level 30 can Pk!

If you hold ctrl while pking you are terrible
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If you hold ctrl while pking you are terrible

I will second that!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bowlinbob you earned yourself a free KoS by RQ. Grats.
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

psh Liger is awsome... my fav RQ!!