New Most Hated Faction

Options
drskull
drskull Posts: 30 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Vote n post your reason

b:victory
Post edited by drskull on

Comments

• YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    haha, it seems like everyone post you make is some sort of flame war-starting poll..
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hopefully no flaming starts >_<
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ... bah there are so many, if only I could vote about 4 or 5 times...
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The only real thing in the game I 'hate' is Ancient Evil (TT2-3 final boss).
    There are definitely members of those guilds I dislike but I have friends in almost all of them just the same so I won't say I hate any of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The only reason Nef and Legendary or at the top of the list of most hated is because they have the most land. Give it up ppl after talking with alot of their members they are great ppl and have worked very hard to get where they are now. You want to challenge them? Then lvl.

Stop complaining ban together and give them a real fight because honestly i think they are getting bored of fighting each other all the time. But thats just my idea of what you should do....rather then make lame posts about it.

b:thanksVorgenb:victory

P.S. Before someone shouts kissass....i would like to say wrong because i had a grudge against nef and legendary for a very long time and for no reason what so ever. So i have been on both sides of the fence and really don't need any input from those who still hold that grudge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zelfine - Sanctuary
    Zelfine - Sanctuary Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I actually have to say none of them. Maybe the envious ones will say Nef/Leg, but I doubt anyone HATES a faction right now. None of these factions have done anything or made any attempts to deserve to be hated.
    b:bye PW.
    I'll still troll the forums >:D
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Where's D'gamers at on the list?

friggin reknobs ruined our three pronged attack
    this last tw
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Where's D'gamers at on the list?

friggin reknobs ruined our three pronged attack
    this last tw

I say dont bother taking land you cant defend by yourselves
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Its not just about taking land you can keep, its about playing the game and having fun participating in Territory Wars.

A taste of victory is always sweet in hungry mouths. I do not think you are qualified to tell anyone what to do, how to do it, and either or not they can succeed in doing it. No one is. No offense to you, of course, just stating my opinion freely.

No faction is really hated, and if you do hate a particular faction, then you are claiming equal 'hate' on all of their members. Doesnt seem very fair to me, personally.

I do not 'hate' a single faction. I dislike the way some allow their members to represent them, and do nothing to discipline them. But that is their prerogative, not my own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Its not just about taking land you can keep, its about playing the game and having fun participating in Territory Wars.

A taste of victory is always sweet in hungry mouths. I do not think you are qualified to tell anyone what to do, how to do it, and either or not they can succeed in doing it. No one is. No offense to you, of course, just stating my opinion freely.

No faction is really hated, and if you do hate a particular faction, then you are claiming equal 'hate' on all of their members. Doesnt seem very fair to me, personally.

I do not 'hate' a single faction. I dislike the way some allow their members to represent them, and do nothing to discipline them. But that is their prerogative, not my own.

how could you hate a lovable cute spamtastic carebear b:surrender
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I practically hate nef because they all rely on their uber gears + lvls ,nothing else(not all of them of course).Worse than that,they are quite chickens don't even help each other in certain situations like say this:
    Once,when I was flying around on WQ above lvl 88 fish spot I see some nefs in pk mode;ofc I stopped by keel him b:victory ,templar 1 of the "best" nef barbs was with him in pk mode too,what does he do,help him like he's supposed to? nah....he turn's blue name and watches his guildie die repeatedly;instead a 8x archer had more guts and went white to try and help him.
    This was just an example,tho I've seen this many times.It's mostly they'r top members, oh and let's not forget the ppl that actually know to play somewhat are ex-steel or ex-legendary,ex-rebirth.
    Nef is like the sanctuary where ppl run to.Ppl who failed in their original guilds and wanna feel "strong and mighty" in a top guild.
    Any faction,no matter how rich/high lvled/land owner is,that only look's our for it's highest lvl members and practically ignore's the rest is a joke.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I gotta say "Rebirth" just because they've actually threaten to not allow me to go into TT's with them anymore and I would be PKed (words from YenSu). It was all one big missunderstanding but I've never been threaten in a faction before.

Oh yea before I forget YenSu said this when I was a brand New member in "Rebirth". So I left and gland I'm not part of the faction heck Steel had more class then "Rebirth" (That comment is on towards the officers not the members).
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If ppl didn't notice by now,rebirth is pretty much dead or it's not what it used to be,idk what happened to xAsch.
  • Jertor - Sanctuary
    Jertor - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If ppl didn't notice by now,rebirth is pretty much dead or it's not what it used to be,idk what happened to xAsch.

we arent dead =P
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well not flame anyone. However Ayano if i remember correctly from watching you in SP in pk mode you would sit back and wait till someone was down and nearly out and then pk them and steal the kill from someone else. And then brag about it to everyone else how bad you are.

I am sorry deal with the blank in your own eye before dealing with the splinter in someone elses =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm an **** ,I kill almost every non-LG on sight so u can't really call that stealing,I'll attack who I want,when I want.
  • Jertor - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm an **** ,I kill almost every non-LG on sight so u can't really call that stealing,I'll attack who I want,when I want.

b:chuckle u dnt attck me on sight b:victoryb:cuteb:pleased
  • Dan___ - Sanctuary
    Dan___ - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle u dnt attck me on sight b:victoryb:cuteb:pleased

It's because most the time you're already dead, so can't :P
  • Jertor - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:laugh u make a goodpoint b:pleased
  • XFlay - Sanctuary
    XFlay - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

last week we had 94 lv80+, dunno now T_T
    I gotta say "Rebirth" just because they've actually threaten to not allow me to go into TT's with them anymore and I would be PKed (words from YenSu). It was all one big missunderstanding but I've never been threaten in a faction before.

Oh yea before I forget YenSu said this when I was a brand New member in "Rebirth". So I left and gland I'm not part of the faction heck Steel had more class then "Rebirth" (That comment is on towards the officers not the members).

hahaha. if its a misunderstanding, work it out, don't provoke people then leave, and badmouth them. b:bye
  • Sager - Sanctuary
    Sager - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I practically hate nef because they all rely on their uber gears + lvls ,nothing else(not all of them of course).Worse than that,they are quite chickens don't even help each other in certain situations like say this:
    Once,when I was flying around on WQ above lvl 88 fish spot I see some nefs in pk mode;ofc I stopped by keel him b:victory ,templar 1 of the "best" nef barbs was with him in pk mode too,what does he do,help him like he's supposed to? nah....he turn's blue name and watches his guildie die repeatedly;instead a 8x archer had more guts and went white to try and help him.
    This was just an example,tho I've seen this many times.It's mostly they'r top members, oh and let's not forget the ppl that actually know to play somewhat are ex-steel or ex-legendary,ex-rebirth.
    Nef is like the sanctuary where ppl run to.Ppl who failed in their original guilds and wanna feel "strong and mighty" in a top guild.
    Any faction,no matter how rich/high lvled/land owner is,that only look's our for it's highest lvl members and practically ignore's the rest is a joke.
    I don't remember when you kill me and Templar, I have only seen you got killed by Templar. This information must be unture :P

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7006/ayon.jpg
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    aw, who voted for LIONSOUL? b:sad
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wow...I never said I killed u or templar...but are we doing a SS contest now?How can u brag at a 3 v 1 gang when I was having a fair 1v1 with dan?U 2 just watching blue named then going white when u saw my charm tick? I meant I went to kill your other guildies grinding at fish(veekee for instance) and templar didn't do **** to help even tho I obviously had no chance vs the 2 of them,learn to read.I'm never giving credit to templar,any barb that uses accuracy pots and blood bath in fear of missing perdition on a caster class is a total idiot.
    I can't express how much of an amateur u look right now,if every1 was to post SS of every little kill + trash talk ,heck ... you could say ppl could make a picture book with a storyline after it lol.
    In the end u should be thanking me as well as other nefs since you actually clicked that little button that turn's your name white close to your mini-map due to me and escaped the carebear world atleast for a lil'bit.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ayano ayano ayano...

why is he so bitter against nef? uber gear and lvl? why can't we rely on things we obtained through hard work? Is that suddenly unfair? You yourself who said to me that you were suiciding to stay 85 so you can farm tome frags for money. That plan failed quick didn't it? What were you going to do with that money anyway? Get uber gear no? So don't criticize people for something that they earned (either through payment, charging zen or grinding or farming, either way, all is earned one way or another. if it was given then well lucky them, stop playing the victim here, life isn't fair, you better get used to it fast). Flaming only makes you to look the fool. On top of that, nefarious ducks and hides? Take a look at your guild. Sure, say you dont duck and hide, but kill one and 10 appear. Kill seven of those 10, the three will run. I recently pk'ed against ChillaKilla and Madnezz outside orchid temple. Chillakilla decided to take me head on (i believe the lower lvl of the two, and for which many props to him) while madnezz snuck by me. At first i though, alright Madnezz is flanking me. Nope, he just kept on going. So dont tag things on guilds. It is in the individual. Your generalizations only makes your points weaker and weaker.

And another thing. You want to yell about getting ganked or out numbered? lol, mr. ganking queen to say such a thing, you must hate yourself. And on top of that you are the most notorious runner in the server. A person who can't even head on fight someone unless your two cronies TheLancelot or XClusivemei are next to you. Or are you venting cause one of them is now banned for being a moron?
    edited May 2009
    Options

And i am stating my own opinion. My persona view on things? If you cant look more than 10 minutes beyond your current situation, you are going no where.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    And another thing. You want to yell about getting ganked or out numbered? lol, mr. ganking queen to say such a thing, you must hate yourself.
    I never complained about this ,but I also don't see what's there to brag about enough to post a ss when watching a 1v1 fight and then making it a sudden 3v1.Do u see me doing posting screenshots like that?
    And on top of that you are the most notorious runner in the server. A person who can't even head on fight someone unless your two cronies TheLancelot or XClusivemei are next to you.

If u'd happen to know my class has a little skill called distance shrink that move's you 25 meters to where u'r facing instantly,and my class relies on kiting,any mage that doesn't kite is r3tarded,check pvp server forums or class forums,the real proz will tell u.But anyway LOL at this? K mei is banned for payment issues atm but Lance? I haven't pked with lance at all lately,mby few days ago once ,b4 that it's been weeks since we pked together.
    I hate nef because their core members act so high and mighty while they obviously don't know much *cough accuracy pots vs a caster , cough*. That + being total chickens for the high lvls ,items they have. Last night's DT to think the guys from OurHome and Obsidian were actually braver than them,despite being outlvled,outnumbered by us and still kept trying with just a small but organized force,I give huge credit to ppl like that.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol my attempt to get a rile outta you failed b:chuckle

sorry for the hate, i prefer tea parties b:cute
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    tea parties
    The magic word.The thing that make's this server decay which allot of ppl won't realize till they get very high lvl,uber gears and then think "hey ,why did I get this far for?".
    edited May 2009
    Options
    "hey ,why did I get this far for?".

ive been asking myself that everyday lately b:bye
    edited May 2009
    Options
    oh and my vote for most hated faction?

other...for whichever faction you are in mr. OP . Them for harboring a moronic flame thread starter like yourself