Options

Comments

• Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hi,

I dont think anyone can heal the Crystal

Here are the screen shots 24 sek before the end and at the very end of the battle.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/Buddha2006/PWI/enrage3.jpg
    http://img33.imageshack.us/my.php?image=victoryyyyyyy2.jpg

Its on 98% or at best on 97,7% b:surrender

Really, Everyone died infront or before or as soon as they would cross in base.. If you know the trick to heal the crystal let us know b:surrender

I heard that was on 10% 20% and 80% on the enrage thread o_o

b:bye
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • LayOnIt - Heavens Tear
    LayOnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Turtle this Turtle that....b:laugh...the fact is u LOST....the tactic worked and yes we were DEFENDING. How about we talk about something else (except Nixes...b:angry). I wish I had some of the equipment I see on Enrage ppl b:sad maybe I wouldnt die so much....b:chuckle
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lmao

what r u guys talking about healing th crystal? :p

u do know the crystal (HQ) heals itselve over time right? b:chuckle
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lmao

what r u guys talking about healing th crystal? :p

u do know the crystal (HQ) heals itselve over time right? b:chuckle

no they dont b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Vivi - Heavens Tear
    Vivi - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i must admit my great veno skill heal the crystal
    b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Im Up for Nirvana~
    Thanks Santacruz for the Signature
    theempire.ucoz.com
  • Chouwi - Heavens Tear
    Chouwi - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i must admit my great veno skill heal the crystal
    b:shutup

<--- part of Vivi's fan club

Next time I'll hit your crystal too !b:laugh
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hi,

I dont think anyone can heal the Crystal

You do know the crystal heals itself 0.o Thats in all seriousness.

And noone said the crystal was on 10 or 20 they said it was brought down 10 to 20% i.e. to 80% and 90% and it was brought down to that. Each on seperate pushes.

@LayItOn you were giving compliments to your defense stratagy and it worked. Yet your getting all bitter about it. Why would you be upset if someone compliments your defense stratagy and tell them you dont want them to talk about it? Are you not proud of what you guys did? Are you embarassed that you turtled in your base? I really dont get why you would be upset by people talking about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • LEA - Harshlands
    LEA - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i love it that a lvl 100 dont know that the HQ heals its self lol
  • LayOnIt - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You do know the crystal heals itself 0.o Thats in all seriousness.

And noone said the crystal was on 10 or 20 they said it was brought down 10 to 20% i.e. to 80% and 90% and it was brought down to that. Each on seperate pushes.

@LayItOn you were giving compliments to your defense stratagy and it worked. Yet your getting all bitter about it. Why would you be upset if someone compliments your defense stratagy and tell them you dont want them to talk about it? Are you not proud of what you guys did? Are you embarassed that you turtled in your base? I really dont get why you would be upset by people talking about it.

Some ppl are being complimentary like yourself...but others just cant be nice......Maybe I was a little bit unfair....b:chuckle. I'm just fed up of everyone thinking that TRIAD is a faction full of Nix Venoes. I'm proud that TRIAD beat Enrage in our first real battle.

p.s. if anyone has a spare nix egg I would'nt say no....b:cute
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm proud that TRIAD beat Enrage in our first real battle.

What a slap in the face to Evo, Legion, and other guilds who have rolled you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • LayOnIt - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

Hisui r u just "dumb" - our first real battle with Enrage...doh!!!
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

...so...much...illiteracy... -.-;; Ugh, hate text speak...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • LayOnIt - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ...so...much...illiteracy... -.-;; Ugh, hate text speak...

Oh I apologise I have got so used to it that I do not even realise I am doing it now.....b:pleased
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yay!

Proper grammar makes me want to ಥ_ಥ tears of joy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

Oh, as opposed to the other fake battles you had with Enrage?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

he menth the whole guild triad , not the veno's by themselves

and this wil prolly b last time i'll post here :p
    altho i'll keep reading this stuf XD

all i c here is enrage trying to make the battle look a bit better for their case
    with a comment on that respons from a triad pulling the story a bit better for their side :p

fact is:

yes we have some descent high lvl veno's
    yes the crystal was down to 80% at one time in TW
    yes our crystal was back up to 95-98 % at the end (it healed itselve ) lmao
    no there was no abuse of any bugs (except the bleed skill that devs need to fix >_<-
    and last of all YES : we had a darn good fight !

lets keep up the good spirit and lets all make plans to make eachothers lives even more hell next TW b:pleased
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yes our crystal was back up to 95-98 % at the end (it healed itselve ) lmao

You sound like thats sarcasm.. Answer me honestly do you not know the crystal can heal itself? Do you really think people are lying about that?

Seriously if dont know the answer dont show your lack of TW knowledge.

The crystal does heal itself.. You guys had a good defense and I give you kudos for that but dont make yourselves look stupid now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Livedeath - Heavens Tear
    Livedeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    For the last time a draw is not a victory. A victory is had when a crystal is down. You guys came no where close to touching our crystal. If you have the balls attack us next week and see if you can win.

All those defensive victories we had in RoC were not really wins. At that time Radiance's lvls were so much stronger compared to ours and we held them off anyways. Until their sheer lvls overpowered us the last time we fought. A defensive victory is not a win. You can "beat" us when you take down our crystal.

Its obvious these guys are very inexperienced to TWs. Have you not forgotten that we already rolled Triad in a few minutes the first time Enrage and Triad fought? And that was an attack. Was that not a real battle? You guys were a real TW guild with several lands that you vultured from RoC. But word around the street is that Icetank is not looking to attack us or Ceasar anytime soon. He still is going to mop up Rad then move to Evo. hmm....
  • LayOnIt - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    For the last time a draw is not a victory. A victory is had when a crystal is down. You guys came no where close to touching our crystal. If you have the balls attack us next week and see if you can win.

All those defensive victories we had in RoC were not really wins. At that time Radiance's lvls were so much stronger compared to ours and we held them off anyways. Until their sheer lvls overpowered us the last time we fought. A defensive victory is not a win. You can "beat" us when you take down our crystal.

Its obvious these guys are very inexperienced to TWs. Have you not forgotten that we already rolled Triad in a few minutes the first time Enrage and Triad fought? And that was an attack. Was that not a real battle? You guys were a real TW guild with several lands that you vultured from RoC. But word around the street is that Icetank is not looking to attack us or Ceasar anytime soon. He still is going to mop up Rad then move to Evo. hmm....

You attacked u failed and thats a draw....b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • LayOnIt - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You attacked u failed and thats a draw....b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Doh! I said I wouldnt post anymore...Couldnt resist but this is the last one....b:victory
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You sound like thats sarcasm.. Answer me honestly do you not know the crystal can heal itself? Do you really think people are lying about that?

Seriously if dont know the answer dont show your lack of TW knowledge.

The crystal does heal itself.. You guys had a good defense and I give you kudos for that but dont make yourselves look stupid now.

omg cat you just forced mt to quote u b:cry

have u read my other comments? (prolly not )

i was laughing with the comment (HQ healed itselve) because a couple of ppl said that someone healed the HQ b:chuckle

why are u ppl looking so hard for a sentence to complain about? b:sad
    i'm talking the truth nothing changed so triad would look better or anything and still u complain on such a comment >_>

so this will maybe be my last comment (if nobody quotes again :^) )

edit:

and yes, i have to dissagree with layonit ,
    we did defend against enrage and won our defence ,altho i wouldn't say it's a draw
  • midnightblue
    midnightblue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wewt Triad gratz on the Win!! woohooo! I wish I was there to enjoy the fun with yall! I can't wait to see the results of an attack on them. I'd rather see Rad completely off the map first though. b:chuckle

Be careful Enrage yall are being too good of sports! You'll ruin your evil image on the server!! hehehe

GL Triad on your future TWs!! b:heart

~HeavenlyLove~
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

Be careful Enrage yall are being too good of sports! You'll ruin your evil image on the server!! hehehe

GL Triad on your future TWs!! b:heart

~HeavenlyLove~

Nah, Enrage appreciates guilds that show up and give us a challange, and Triad gave us what we were looking for in our TWs.

It was the perfect TW weekend. Well for me it was at least. Minus the god forsaken lag, I think we all could have done without that lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Inias - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yeah >_> let's start a competition to send us CS users a free graphix card and processor b:pleased
    altho i'm too poor to spend alot on this game

so they don't lose us because of lag b:chuckle
  • Livedeath - Heavens Tear
    Livedeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Have you forgotten when Enrage just newly made a guild and took Fragrant Hills from Triad? Fail more please. Layonit stop plume-shotting me from the air while im on ground, that tickles. Fail more please. Perm-blue players FTL. I heard several high lvl players just left Triad today, wonder why? b:bye
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Take it easy LD. Ps. I swear a month ago you were 3 lvls lower than me. wtf hax?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • uhuhuhuhu
    uhuhuhuhu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Take it easy LD. Ps. I swear a month ago you were 3 lvls lower than me. wtf hax?

You just slacker Hisui! Too much drinking and women and not enough PWI b:chuckle
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well I'm not sure about epic battles anymore. You are fighting The Empire now not Triad. *sobs
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Was there tacos?
  • Heihachii - Heavens Tear
    Heihachii - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah pink ones