Caption Contest #2: Vote for the winning screenshot (ends May 25)!

Options

Comments

• JedesJahr - Sanctuary
    JedesJahr - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    In addition to the obvious fake voting, the voting itself was supposed to be closed hours ago.

b:victory actually above the Poll it says "This poll will close on 05-25-2009 at 09:48 PM", most likely as it was posted for 168 hours (7 days) and was first set up at 09:48PM on the 18th ;) (cba to go to first page and check) but I am eager to see the results :/

Although (not sure if this is correct...) It does first go to MOD/GM part of the forum first :3 which could have caused the 10 hour delay >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:bye hello
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ...So when is it over?
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    And...

Then it was 12.

Hmm...b:tiredb:bored
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • cashka
    cashka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'd say it's no use to question whether pic E is actually a group photo or not. The 5 'best' of all photos has been chosen by GMs, so far none has complained about it, yet when it comes that E MAY be winning , you start to question GMs decisions... isn't that a bit too late?

Other thing is that the amount of votes on picture E is indeed suspicious, especially to have risen in such a short time.

Anyway, I guess we just have to wait till GM/MODs will check the votes thoroughly. At last it's should be a fair contest.
    So Zori you may eventually win that Panda Mount, just be patient.
  • JedesJahr - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    cashka wrote: »
    I'd say it's no use to question whether pic E is actually a group photo or not. The 5 'best' of all photos has been chosen by GMs, so far none has complained about it, yet when it comes that E MAY be winning , you start to question GMs decisions... isn't that a bit too late?

Other thing is that the amount of votes on picture E is indeed suspicious, especially to have risen in such a short time.

Anyway, I guess we just have to wait till GM/MODs will check the votes thoroughly. At last it's should be a fair contest.
    So Zori you may eventually win that Panda Mount, just be patient.

mhm i think people were complaining it wasn't the best choice at the beginning b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cashka
    edited May 2009
    Options
    mhm i think people were complaining it wasn't the best choice at the beginning b:beatup

Hmm, same as they complained about every other choice, actually.

But my point was - it's pointless to argue now, becuase GMs decision was final at the begining. And we can differ our opinions only by voting on the pic we really like.
  • JedesJahr - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i agree, it's too late to start complaining ~ but still

they've gone wrong somewhere, that or we haven't brought justice to ourselves

b:faint well this is a "soon to be released" mount as the prize, so it's not worth fighting over

b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cashka
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yaaay! *__________*

I thought it's an unique to-be-won-only-at-some-contest mount.

But if they're going to release it normally in a game, I'd better start collecting money! :D
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Only reason why we are complaining at this point, cause who would of thought someone would cheat, especially on the lamest picture.

No one said anything earlier, cause everyone knew E wasn't going to win anyway. So why is it winning =x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Only reason why we are complaining at this point, cause who would of thought someone would cheat, especially on the lamest picture.

No one said anything earlier, cause everyone knew E wasn't going to win anyway. So why is it winning =x

Have to agree with the poster.. Plus if your a forum fanatic like I am you would have noticed HOW the votes for E happened.

It would be at like 29 votes then suddenly less than an hour later it would be at 129 votes and none of the other pics would have moved by more than 2 or 3 votes.

Then it wouldnt get anymore votes till the next day then suddenly again in like an hour it would go from 129 votes to 200 votes. While the others wouldnt get more than a couple.

Then you guessed it E wouldnt get any more votes until another 16-24 hours later then it would suddenly pop up by 50+ votes again in like an hour..

I mean thats just a little obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was actually there on forums when there was an influx on votes for E. I kept refreshing the page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm looking through the votes, A seems to have cheated quite a bit also. Wonder who won in the end when all fake votes are removed lol.
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm looking through the votes, A seems to have cheated quite a bit also. Wonder who won in the end when all fake votes are removed lol.

Lol you're just saying that because you're in picture E. We're talking about how fast they grew in votes... not how many they have.
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lol,picture E does have me in it. I dont even know whose pic that is, dont remember who carried me there, but still voted for it. I even got most of calamity and some immortal to vote. Go whoever that is!! lol.
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    psh maybe i should have told all of Equinox to vote for A >.>
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I voted for the the one that is least likely to win. b:victory
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    BAH! Well as i said earlier the person with most friends will win even if it's not the best screenshot. -___-
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    BAH! Well as i said earlier the person who is willing to cheat the most will win even if it's not the best screenshot. -___-

There I fixed your comment b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • cashka
    edited May 2009
    Options
    There I fixed your comment b:chuckle

Meh, keep in mind that even if they cheat, they will be caught (supposedly), so it's not the final results.

Anyway, tomorrow is Wednesday, so we'll surely get the results posted in a new event thread, thankfully the voting will be/is already being checked.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    cashka wrote: »
    Meh, keep in mind that even if they cheat, they will be caught (supposedly), so it's not the final results.

Anyway, tomorrow is Wednesday, so we'll surely get the results posted in a new event thread, thankfully the voting will be/is already being checked.

I dont hold much stock in them "fixing" or "checking" it lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Magicz - Dreamweaver
    Magicz - Dreamweaver Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yes they should check for IP addresses. I don't really think E should have won IMO, A or C maybe, dunno why B is even there but yeah, doesn't look very good even if its not staged.
    Member of Dynasty! BTW RBorn died b:sad

ARCANE b:dirty > LIGHT b:surrender!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry

Current Goal: SPAM teh_fishey!

Highest PvE Attack: 22k on FB59 Drake Boss, non-sparked, non-critted, BM dragon, Veno Amped debuffed Sandstorm, lvl 62 Attack, ARCANE FTW!!! b:dirty
  • WizaII - Sanctuary
    WizaII - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wow,, no way that the image e,, have won,, b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] thnx to xRiptidex for the draw, to Kieve for the color, and to ForsakenX for the sig, ^^ b:thanks
  • Strikerfang - Lost City
    Strikerfang - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wow teh first one i give u props for that . i bet that took some timing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The right to be god. That right is now Mine.
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wow,, no way that the image e,, have won,, b:surrender

yep... i dont like it either.. i have a few screenies of glitchees like that too...
    its a normal pic...
    i like "C" b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • bloodpoolz
    bloodpoolz Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Good to see that the last pic won. I did not find any others to be that great other than the raptor. Can not wait to see what ppl come up with for this.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lmao E no doubt gotta love the Immortal Irony of the image
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol wow the only funny pic in the group and it actually won b:laugh
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    why is C in italic?

anyhow, I think c and a where the best fitting, c for me was the best and easiest to go with but a had to have taken effort lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    why is C in italic?

anyhow, I think c and a where the best fitting, c for me was the best and easiest to go with but a had to have taken effort lol.

Because C is the one you voted for.
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Because C is the one you voted for.

oh wow I wonder why I never figured that out before..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper