Caption Contest #2: Vote for the winning screenshot (ends May 25)!

Options

Comments

• Princeofrock - Heavens Tear
    Princeofrock - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    These are some cool pictures vote for C=Santa Clause b:victoryb:pleasedb:laughb:
  • Sky_queen - Heavens Tear
    Sky_queen - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I agree its all too plain. A a bunch of ppl in swimsuits making out just appeals to ppl one track mind. What interesting story can come from it? my opinion ppl
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I agree its all too plain. A a bunch of ppl in swimsuits making out just appeals to ppl one track mind. What interesting story can come from it? my opinion ppl

Its not about coming up with an interesting story. Its about coming up with lame 1 liners that appeal to the masses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    LOL i voted A its a pic from jus after cq won our first pvp TW and we were celebrating. (im in the army suit b:victory)

I KNEW IT WAS CQ.

Showharu and his blue swim trunks gave it away. Black hair, Chaotiic? Sexeh.
  • Mykle - Sanctuary
    Mykle - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    a a a a a a a a and it is the best but none of them were great
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I KNEW IT WAS CQ.

Showharu and his blue swim trunks gave it away. Black hair, Chaotiic? Sexeh.

Don't forget who Show is holding, bish.
  • Axesmasher - Dreamweaver
    Axesmasher - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b is sooooo awsome raptors should always win lol
  • Axesmasher - Dreamweaver
    Axesmasher - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    B!!!!!!b:laugh
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I totally voted A cos I'm in it..... b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • madmim
    madmim Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Very funny pic :A b:chuckle

b:victory
  • Iccyfoxx - Heavens Tear
    Iccyfoxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Voted C. When reindeers attack.... Foolish reindeers.b:victory 'Tis all fun-derful!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to ForsakenX for the sig.
    Killing with flair.
    "Suck my Magmite!"-xXFoxxyXx
  • Rockem - Heavens Tear
    Rockem - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    A definetly
  • kan
    kan Posts: 12
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:dirty voted A :O
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I voted C, even though it stinks of using a private server. Seriously, Arch is NEVER that deserted, even when the newer servers were just up, and if memory serves, the Chromatic Elk wasn't available there at the start...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    thats a pretty big accusation, how do you know it wasnt done after a server maint?
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    thats a pretty big accusation, how do you know it wasnt done after a server maint?

Because Arch is NEVER that empty. I have been on 5 minutes after restarts... and there are not that many people with Elks that could get on so fast and get so organised as to get that photo.

Private server pics are not against any of the rules that I read, as they're all PWI elements, and the same client, and yeah there's no rule against it, I was just pointing out that it may not be as much hard work or hilarious random event as the other screenies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • byanniels
    byanniels Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I totally go for A !

its Real Love xD
  • byanniels
    byanniels Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I love pic A !!:D:P
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I voted C, even though it stinks of using a private server. Seriously, Arch is NEVER that deserted, even when the newer servers were just up, and if memory serves, the Chromatic Elk wasn't available there at the start...

It is straight after maintenance or other times the servers shut down. Also DW and HL, being much less populated compared to HT, LC and Sanc, remains that deserted longer.

Needless to say I don't believe it could possibly be from DW or HT either due to all the xmas clothes and elks.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Some of these are way to cliche. Okay lets get tons of people to do the same thing at once. Very original? (no)

I voted for E. That's the only one that made me "lol". (GIMME YOUR HEAD! MWAHAHAHA)

But yeah, the reindeer one is....I think the equivalent of santa's evil army. If I could vote twice, that one would be my second choice.
  • Kittensparks - Sanctuary
    Kittensparks - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    My vote goes to C! Anything shiney rules and my Reindeer will have even more friends. I never knew Santa had that many pets... b:chuckle

I'm just makeing this quick because I'm on holiday for 7 days after this. b:victory
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It is straight after maintenance or other times the servers shut down. Also DW and HL, being much less populated compared to HT, LC and Sanc, remains that deserted longer.

Needless to say I don't believe it could possibly be from DW or HT either due to all the xmas clothes and elks.
    exactly ive been the first one in W arch before for ~ 15 mins, because maint ended early once
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    exactly ive been the first one in W arch before for ~ 15 mins, because maint ended early once

Dont you realize you just defeated your own arguement.

If you have been the ONLY one in west arch for 15 min because maint ended early, doesnt it seem even more unrealistic that they would get THAT MANY people all that just happen to have reindeer and all to cordinate, pose, and take SS before anyone else even started to show up.

Not really likely...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Dont you realize you just defeated your own arguement.

If you have been the ONLY one in west arch for 15 min because maint ended early, doesnt it seem even more unrealistic that they would get THAT MANY people all that just happen to have reindeer and all to cordinate, pose, and take SS before anyone else even started to show up.

Not really likely...

Unless, of course, they planned this ahead of time OMIGOSH!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • baiyun123
    baiyun123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Image E just gained 100 votes in the last few hours, how did that happen b:shocked
    Can we all make alts and vote for our favorite image now o.0
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wow, Image E got a massive boost. Maybe some weekenders logged on recently. But wow. Anyways, I voted E cause im partially in there, well my decapitated head lol. GO E!
  • spyspy
    spyspy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol disqualify image E, someone is spamming alts.
    Its a failed picture anyways, just a graphic bug unlike image A that takes teamwork and co-ordination from many people.
    The only picture that looks like it took any work is image A and probably the moose image. But what are the chances of that many moose in an empty archosaur west(private server ftw).
  • Murugan - Lost City
    Murugan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Think about this honestly guys: could any of you come up with a funny caption for Image A? It's way easier to come up with something witty to image C. Vote for C :D
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I already have a whole page of witty comments for A and thats what I like about it, you just cant use some lame thing like mounts half off thats already been beaten to death.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• n8tmare
    n8tmare Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    After war making love thats not bad at all

b:flower b:flower b:flower