Biography of a sanctuary legend

geogous
geogous Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
This is a biography of my rl friend who played this game for a total of 2168 hours (closed on his xfire) and was forced to quit, by a banning of his account and IP) we are both aussie (australian)

On Septemper (not october sorry) 6th, 2008, a cleric was born. This cleric was loved by those in the same guild as him, and despised by people who he loved to **** off (he does that to me irl a lot but im used to it, im sure many players arent) and of course, heavy duty christians.

His first guild was ShadowRun, where he befriended people like Thyra, DemonCitadel, crazystick and many others, after 2 weeks of playing and learning the game, he reached level 40, where he joined Nefarious until late November where commands given by the leader SasakiSayuri he did not agree with and said change them or I quit, and he got kicked.

After being kicked from Nefarious, he could finally have some WC fun since sas was a WC **** and was strongly against it besides for FB runs etc. This is where he got his bad name, but still funny to relive, especially with the funny arguments he got into with vert and others =p

After this he moved onto KnightZ where he quickly rose the ranks to Marshal, where he recruited insanely and recruited a total of 82 people in 1 week with his constant WC spams. KnightZ then took over 2 lands the next few weeks until being eaten by Nefarious. KnightZ then merged with The9Kings to produce Ravenous. By this time the cleric was level 75. Ravenous was produced in late december ready for the new year. Ravenous won a nice 3 lands together but then slowly disbanded as the leader Tekkblade had some crappy commands and people didn't like it.

During his time in Ravenous he discovered how fun it was to pk as a full magic cleric, one hitting many people since late december last year everyone was still a lower level and no sages or demons had yet been crowned. He got tired of leveling as his life became busy, juggling a part-time job, university and school. He played PWI when he could just for some fun PKing.

He befriended many people while in Ravenous including a bunch of friendly people who used to be in Outlaw but left because pokey sucked. He still talks on vent to these people, even though he doesnt play, just for fun to have a laugh with these friends he has found.

After Ravenous disbanded he joined Icedrakes with a few friends like PELZ, CJ7, Ilere and others, then joined steel. 1 week later they merged with NWO, which included his good WC buddy, verticoli. I was at his house the day of their first TW. him and vert were in the same squad. Verticoli said "i dont like this one bit" he responded with, "mate, its a game, we are together now, its how the game has moved so forget the past and welcome the future" In steel he leveled 1 time. From 78 to 79. It took him from January to April to level that 1 level by the time schedule he had. Over these 3 months everyone surpassed his level by a LOT. He was amazed at how fast everyone has leveled past him and now one shotting HIM.

3 weeks before steel disbanded, he could not log in. His password or username was incorrect. So he logged in on the site and it said he had been banned. Confused at why, he just said to me. "I guess this is it, I guess I can't play a game without enough time to level up anyway, and uninstalled the game, with a clocked hours of 2168.

This is the game-life story of my good friend. 95% of you will already know who I am talking about. I am hoping this won't turn into a flame drama thread, I just wanted to share the story of a good friend who has been misunderstood to be a complete **** in the game by about 99% of the players. He is fun to be around IRL but he just sucks at typing the way he acts, people he has spoken to on vent can back me up on this.

Thanks for reading :)
I will relay any positive messages to him for you if needed.
Post edited by geogous on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    GodhatesYOU? Only one I could think of.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    2168 hours playing since October?

Means 90 days playing non-stoping.

90 days = 3 mounths

Since October to May goes 7 mounths...

Basically he played 10 hours a dayb:shocked

Thank god he was banned, he now have time to understand what life means.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • CJ7 - Sanctuary
    CJ7 - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    you mean we finally got rid of him? he's gone?
  • CJ7 - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    LOL jk, he would expect it of me
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Ditto.
    He PKed me once.
    Back.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    geogous wrote: »
    I will relay any positive messages to him for you if needed.

b:chuckle I dont think there will be a need for that.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah go AUSSIE!!!
    SO um, is it GodHatesYOU? I remember that guy...
    and of course, heavy duty christians.
    Yep..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    posting on an alt and calling yourself a legend is pretty lame
  • geogous
    geogous Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009

*sighs* i have already explained he was IP banned which means he is unable to even access this site. also thinking ur smart by saying hes on an alt just makes you look stupid

side note: these are a bunch of people he talked to on vents and said were really cool people, whisper any of them in game and ask them yourselves if you dont believe me

(some names i dont know how to spell)
    PELZ
    CJ7
    Hugzandkisses
    Hiroshi
    _Willfire_
    Mamalandshark
    vampy
    ronpott/edpott
    Verticoli
    MissBehaved
    Fangus
    Grahl
    Ilere
    Dark_Exile
    Gwelyn
    Evga
    Yauzah

Theres more but I cant think of them at this moment (its late at night)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What exactly did a level 79 cleric ever do that qualifies him for being legendary?

At best he was a 3-star in my opinion.... with 3/5 resist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    LOL. totally forgot about this guy. Did he get banned or something. well b:bye mr.self proclaimed legend
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    Qqmoar - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    2168 hours and only level 79 makes him/you a failure, not a legend.
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wait.. wait..

yeah no one cares
  • Samalia - Sanctuary
    Samalia - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    2168 hours and only level 79 makes him/you a failure, not a legend.

thats what im thinkin man.. i got probably around 200-300 hours under my belt and im lv 71
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    When discussing fail amounts of hours of gameplay vs level, do we have to count ridiculously large amounts of time spent standing in the game while not at the computer due to work/being out/something else? because if I have to include all my afk hours I'm going to be ranked as an utter and complete failure. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Yep...that would be GHY
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • oimio
    oimio Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the only cleric that i can think of who got banned by the gms is XCLUESIVeMei for attacking a GM in room 1 of cube
    b:chuckleb:laugh
    OH NOES!!! not exclusivemei =(
    b:sadb:sad
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *sighs* i have already explained he was IP banned which means he is unable to even access this site. also thinking ur smart by saying hes on an alt just makes you look stupid

side note: these are a bunch of people he talked to on vents and said were really cool people, whisper any of them in game and ask them yourselves if you dont believe me

PELZ
    CJ7
    Hugzandkisses
    Hiroshi
    _Willfire_
    Mamalandshark
    vampy
    ronpott/edpott
    Verticoli
    MissBehaved
    Fangus
    Grahl
    Ilere
    Dark_Exile
    Gwelyn
    Evga
    Yauzah

b:sadb:shutup
    b:spitb:spit
    b:dirty
    edited May 2009
    oimio wrote: »
    the only cleric that i can think of who got banned by the gms is XCLUESIVeMei for attacking a GM in room 1 of cube
    b:chuckleb:laugh
    OH NOES!!! not exclusivemei =(
    b:sadb:sad

It's XCLUSiiVEMEi.. missing E, 3 lower-case i's.. easy right?

While that is an awesome story the truth is a bit more mundane. Mei was banned because of an online payment irregularity and not due to any gameplay on her part. Hopefully it will be resolved soon and we can have her back doing what she does best :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2009

PELZ
    CJ7
    Hugzandkisses
    Hiroshi
    _Willfire_
    Mamalandshark
    vampy
    ronpott/edpott
    Verticoli
    MissBehaved
    Fangus
    Grahl
    Ilere
    Dark_Exile
    Gwelyn
    Evga
    Yauzah

GHY is sort of a split personality...He was really really good at TW's for his level and had a right to brag on occasion. He has a temper oh so unlike anyone else *cough*. Don't judge him completely on the talk in WC. In Vent he was/is a totally different personality. Very nice...very helpful.

Mama and I miss him *and* a lot of the people on that list...which is odd considering I started out really disliking him. That's how different he is in person.

Unlike PELZ. b:laugh

( Love you Bro )
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
    edited May 2009
    The only person from Ravenous I really miss is Millenear. Mil was nice to me and always gave cool archer/TT advice.

Actually one of the things I regret now about being a high level is that I have much fewer archer role models to look up to. Ahead of me I just have boynxtduh Shikyura LineskyJ Dianakil and Zaphire. I can count them on one hand... kinda lonely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Thumbs up on CJ7 b:dirty

• CJ7 - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009

go away noob you aren't wanted here
  • Urban_Ninja - Sanctuary
    Urban_Ninja - Sanctuary Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *sigh* I need to revive Steel!!!
  • Lady - Harshlands
    Lady - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol. I hated this dipweed to the very end of his days. So he was different in person? Wtf kind of excuse is that to be a complete **** to everybody else? and Cj, I don't know a thing about you, but if that really is him posting on an alt, then that is truly pathetic. If it's not him, well okay then. All I can say is I'm happy to see him gone. As far as that list goes...I'm about to have some fun with that.

PELZ - Idiot in WC, arrogant in gameplay. I don't see too much to brag about.
    CJ7 - Blow me. Always quick to rush to the defense of idiots. Seem to recall something about MissB being an actual sister, if that's the case, your sister is married to a crotch stain.
    Hugzandkisses - Don't know enough to comment.
    Hiroshi - Neutral
    _Willfire_ - Helpful and not an ****.
    Mamalandshark - Don't know enough to comment.
    vampy - Neutral
    ronpott/edpott - Neutral
    Verticoli - Worlds biggest and most arrogant assbag. Finally stopped WC'ing so much after his epic fail one liner, MY WIFE IS NOT A GIRL!
    MissBehaved - TV married to worlds biggest assbag. Also an assbag.
    Fangus - Neutral
    Grahl - Don't know enough to comment.
    Ilere - Neutral.
    Dark_Exile - Along with PELZ, stfu in WC plox. Don't know about gameplay.
    Gwelyn - Don't know enough to comment.
    Evga - A decent individual in my book, not going to say anymore.
    Yauzah - Don't know enough to comment.

Also this will be my only post, so you can have fun ripping apart this post if you want to. Everything above is my opinion, you have a different one, that's cool with me.

Oh and just to clear up the first 15 posts of you're a coward why post on an alt etc blah blah. Yes it's an alt, no I don't care what you think of that. No it's not because I'm afraid, no I don't care if you believe that. Okay, now on with the potentially legitimate responses.
  • CJ7 - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    ok what is the deal with you losers who come in to a thread to flame on people you didn't even know?
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    lol. I hated this dipweed to the very end of his days. So he was different in person? Wtf kind of excuse is that to be a complete **** to everybody else? and Cj, I don't know a thing about you, but if that really is him posting on an alt, then that is truly pathetic. If it's not him, well okay then. All I can say is I'm happy to see him gone. As far as that list goes...I'm about to have some fun with that.

PELZ - Idiot in WC, arrogant in gameplay. I don't see too much to brag about.
    CJ7 - Blow me. Always quick to rush to the defense of idiots. Seem to recall something about MissB being an actual sister, if that's the case, your sister is married to a crotch stain.
    Hugzandkisses - Don't know enough to comment.
    Hiroshi - Neutral
    _Willfire_ - Helpful and not an ****.
    Mamalandshark - Don't know enough to comment.
    vampy - Neutral
    ronpott/edpott - Neutral
    Verticoli - Worlds biggest and most arrogant assbag. Finally stopped WC'ing so much after his epic fail one liner, MY WIFE IS NOT A GIRL!
    MissBehaved - TV married to worlds biggest assbag. Also an assbag.
    Fangus - Neutral
    Grahl - Don't know enough to comment.
    Ilere - Neutral.
    Dark_Exile - Along with PELZ, stfu in WC plox. Don't know about gameplay.
    Gwelyn - Don't know enough to comment.
    Evga - A decent individual in my book, not going to say anymore.
    Yauzah - Don't know enough to comment.

Also this will be my only post, so you can have fun ripping apart this post if you want to. Everything above is my opinion, you have a different one, that's cool with me.

Oh and just to clear up the first 15 posts of you're a coward why post on an alt etc blah blah. Yes it's an alt, no I don't care what you think of that. No it's not because I'm afraid, no I don't care if you believe that. Okay, now on with the potentially legitimate responses.

It seems to me that Lady defends everyone from Nefarious, but bashes on everyone else :P What could this suggest? b:chuckle

• MIKEKIM - Sanctuary
    MIKEKIM - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The only person from Ravenous I really miss is Millenear. Mil was nice to me and always gave cool archer/TT advice.

Actually one of the things I regret now about being a high level is that I have much fewer archer role models to look up to. Ahead of me I just have boynxtduh Shikyura LineskyJ Dianakil and Zaphire. I can count them on one hand... kinda lonely.

dont look up to Shik hes nub b:laughb:laughb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009

aww dont feel lonely, now you have little archers looking up to you :P
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    aww dont feel lonely, now you have little archers looking up to you :P

And a robe build barb with a bow =D
This discussion has been closed.