Biography of a sanctuary legend

2»

Comments

• Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    And don't forget the barbs that want to cast barb spells i have meet a couple of them at wraith wars b:cry They will be looking to all you wizards out there as guidesb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    A legend is not created based on the hours u play this game or how many lvls u get in a short time, It is the person himself and how well he knows his toon, how well he plays his toon, how well the person knows its limitation, i seen a lot of 90 + who act like uber noobs (dont wanna name any, and i also admit i still know very little bout this game and that am the biggest Santuary noob)tho i dinn talk to him much but its true that he was a bud. a nice cleric too......

well hope u get back soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    um OP is wrong, vert never said "i dont like this one bit" i was in vent and he said summin along the lines of, "who th **** made th plan to go toe to toe on path B, this is bull****".
    thn he went down c and was the only prson with a cata to make it to the crystal and got it down to half HP with just me GHY and 1 other protcting him.
    And since GHY is the only aussie i ever toleratd talking to in vent yep it was him :) epic cleric.
    whovr said i was an ******* in WC your right , i was, and i enjoyd it, only thing i enjoyd more was quitting pwi. kthnxbai
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Necroooooooo. Two years. Uber Necroooo
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    Mendy__ - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:chuckle one of my favorite necros by far.... THANK GOD i was a noob to mmo games and had no idea they had forums back then lol
  • Vi_zexion - Sanctuary
    Vi_zexion - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:chuckle one of my favorite necros by far.... THANK GOD i was a noob to mmo games and had no idea they had forums back then lol

What a loser you are <3 (PWI was my first MMO too like OMG) GHY lol that guy was full of lols enough said =)
    In the end all that remains are the good memories you had with them.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
This discussion has been closed.