What does heavens tear mean to you?

2»

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Since techinically Im pixels, I would go for all of the above! I would prefer if you thought of me as a big ole hairy 500 lb greasy sweaty hermaphadite. Then at least I wont have to worry about you touching yourself when you think of me, unless your into that type of thing, which you do seem to talk about different gender ALOT and seem to have an uncommon fascination with what people are. So maybe you are.

But hey I dont judge to each their own!!

misc....you got owned...
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    My humble abode.. Oh wait =x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • NaturalSin - Heavens Tear
    NaturalSin - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    These "low-levels" that are talking about HT aren't even their real characters. Probably some jealous Sanctuary or LC players trying to make HT look bad due to their own fail servers. Anyway, HT is not a bad place OP except Enrage because they'll eat your children and in the process of doing so they'll ks your children at the same time b:surrender Being high level isn't the point of this game...it's your will to play. If you can play this game and have fun you'll level pretty nicely. I don't know what RUbbles is saying about the high levels...When I was low the high levels were the ones that help ya in the game. Must be a little butt hurt I guess...get out of HT forums! b:angry Anyway, just have fun....if you think you can shoot up to 80 in one month...it's not impossible. Just look at HL server.
  • Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear
    Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    These "low-levels" that are talking about HT aren't even their real characters. Probably some jealous Sanctuary or LC players trying to make HT look bad due to their own fail servers. Anyway, HT is not a bad place OP except Enrage because they'll eat your children and in the process of doing so they'll ks your children at the same time b:surrender Being high level isn't the point of this game...it's your will to play. If you can play this game and have fun you'll level pretty nicely. I don't know what RUbbles is saying about the high levels...When I was low the high levels were the ones that help ya in the game. Must be a little butt hurt I guess...get out of HT forums! b:angry Anyway, just have fun....if you think you can shoot up to 80 in one month...it's not impossible. Just look at HL server.

dude i only did that once D: !! b:surrender
  • Stickygree - Heavens Tear
    Stickygree - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    heavens tear is... a tea cup party to me, Q_Q and carebearness ftw?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "A Forum post should be like a skirt, Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting"
  • Iccyfoxx - Heavens Tear
    Iccyfoxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    HT= Funderfulness. I tried the new servers when they came out, and came right back. YAY!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to ForsakenX for the sig.
    Killing with flair.
    "Suck my Magmite!"-xXFoxxyXx
  • whoisthis
    whoisthis Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    personally i wished i rolled on LC, but ive met so many great people on this server that i stay :)