What does heavens tear mean to you?

Umeru - Heavens Tear
Umeru - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Etherblade (West)
What does heavens tear mean to you? I really would love to know b:victory so far everything is so much fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nyan nyan nyan nyan.
Post edited by Umeru - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It means this: ಥ_ಥ

...sorry, I just love making that face now. If you can't see it, you're using the wrong browser/operating system/character set/fourth thing.

Nah, honestly, I love Heaven's Tear...I think of it as a pretty friendly place, with just enough drama to keep you fixated and entertained.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Umeru - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Awesome face o_0, and... If I am seing right it kind of look like cards for eyes if I am seeing right b:laugh

ontopic
    heavenstear is entertaining alright, :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nyan nyan nyan nyan.
    edited May 2009
    Awesome face o_0, and... If I am seing right it kind of look like cards for eyes if I am seeing right b:laugh

ontopic
    heavenstear is entertaining alright, :p

Close.

ಥ_ಥ

^ Tears of joy/sadness, depending on situation. ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Umeru - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    oh I see, what other faces you make? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nyan nyan nyan nyan.
    edited May 2009
    oh I see, what other faces you make? b:pleased

ಠ_ಠ

...I make no other faces, what are you talking about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Umeru - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    I mean as those faces you shown me, xD anyways, i'll be gaming, be back on forums tomorrow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nyan nyan nyan nyan.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ಥ_ಥ - stolen face

MINE NOW MUAHAHHAA
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i think the awsome faces need to die
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    ಠ_ಠ

*fires his lazor, annihilates Bowlinbob* Do...NOT...steal...the Awesome-Sauce-Face, unless you have my permission.

...and with that, I give you my permission.

ಥ_ಥ forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Iccyfoxx - Heavens Tear
    Iccyfoxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    is that permission for everyone, or just him? And why awsome-sauce-face? what's SAUCE got ta do with anything? BTW: Woot. First on pg. 2 of history. I will be famous! Here's my awsome face of awsomeness. (>^-^)> <(^-^<) (v^-^v) Tis Kirby. Now, Kirby says your stupid. [v^-^v] Robot kirby does 2. /v^-^v\ And **** Kirby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to ForsakenX for the sig.
    Killing with flair.
    "Suck my Magmite!"-xXFoxxyXx
  • Rubles - Heavens Tear
    Rubles - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    heavens tear is quite a watse really.. theres better places to play.. i took my char only to 30's before swaping to a real server.

dont bother here, the over the top ghey drama comming from people with no life is beyond stupid, and actually getting to high level on HT would mean your playing with the worst kind of people.. arrogant, selfish, rude, and not people that you can trust.. yes im saying that to high levels on HT.. they lack the type of interacion skills that pvp forces you to have.

take any top level pve server player, typical arrogant pissant of a person, and toss them to the wolves.. they wouldnt last more then a few seconds..
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    For me HT is a closing chapter in my gameing life.
    HT used to be a place I could have fun, chat and game. However now all I can do is lag, watch my game crash and when I do try to play I get to do annoying things like run on the spot while my skills fail to function. So I found a new game while I wait for Jade Dynasty to be released, I doubt I'll spend much more time on HT unless the post Genie patch bugs are fixed very soon.
  • Terniti - Heavens Tear
    Terniti - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ^^ i agree killerbyte, although i clearly dont have as much time put into HT as you, the same things are causing me to look elsewhere for enjoyment.

dunno if you are into trying new things, but if you like vertical shooters, take a look at Valkyrie sky, its done its closed beta, and soon will be out, mmo/vert shooter.. pretty ill if you ask me

HT was fun, but getting to 50 will be the end of my life here, its just turing in the wrong direction.. and i dont feel like putting in all the effot for little yeild in return..
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    heavens tear is quite a watse really.. theres better places to play.. i took my char only to 30's before swaping to a real server.

dont bother here, the over the top ghey drama comming from people with no life is beyond stupid, and actually getting to high level on HT would mean your playing with the worst kind of people.. arrogant, selfish, rude, and not people that you can trust.. yes im saying that to high levels on HT.. they lack the type of interacion skills that pvp forces you to have.

take any top level pve server player, typical arrogant pissant of a person, and toss them to the wolves.. they wouldnt last more then a few seconds..

Go away low level and stop hogging bandwidth so I can solo grind without lag >.<
    For me HT is a closing chapter in my gameing life.
    HT used to be a place I could have fun, chat and game. However now all I can do is lag, watch my game crash and when I do try to play I get to do annoying things like run on the spot while my skills fail to function. So I found a new game while I wait for Jade Dynasty to be released, I doubt I'll spend much more time on HT unless the post Genie patch bugs are fixed very soon.

Yeah there is definately something up post genie patch, skill timers are out. I can't keep a flow of skills because sometimes when a spell should have cast I stand there doing nothing.

And I keep getting client crashes now, I can't afk with a cat-shop anymore when I come back to my PC the games disappeared. :(
    I like pie
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    heavens tear means tea time and biscuts
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rubles - Heavens Tear
    Rubles - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    without us low levels your precious server would die.. so double think that..

would you really enjoy a server with noone but you in it? might was well be tom hanks in that dumb movie where hes on the island by himself.

as much as you hate lowbie.. we populate, fund, and keep the server alive. if you shun us you precious time spent getting to 90 will be all for naught..

low levels gone = economy gone... economy gone = server going to ****..

go ahead, keep that eliteist chip on your shoulder.. all you relly prove by being high level is that your life is more more of a waste then mine. congrats!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009

would you really enjoy a server with noone but you in it? might was well be tom hanks in that dumb movie where hes on the island by himself.

as much as you hate lowbie.. we populate, fund, and keep the server alive. if you shun us you precious time spent getting to 90 will be all for naught..

go ahead, keep that eliteist chip on your shoulder.. all you relly prove by being high level is that your life is more more of a waste then mine. congrats!

*giggles* so you plan on staying low level forever?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited May 2009
    how do low levels keep the economy alive? your logic fails, i see no points made to uphold your point, GG low level, try again later

and heavens tear means another thing , the above poster, of which my love burns for her with the intensity of 1000 suns....

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Are you still here?

Well then allow me to retort.

My reply was tongue-in-cheek, sorry about that. Higher level wit can be hard to get across in written form. Maybe I should try harder next time.

For the record, level/faction/class means nothing to me. I treat everyone the same. I won't go so far as to call myself a saint but I always try and help people when I can. I frequently get whispers asking me for advice or help and I'm more than willing do what I can. And I can go down the top 50 levels in HT and name many who would do the same.

The only time I refuse to help is when I get requests like "plz halp me kill 27 argnweve mantisez" or "ur high lvl, can you plz spare me sme monee". If you can't figure out why I'd refuse those kind of pleas then b:bye

And it kinda sounds a bit like you're the one with chip on their shoulder.
    I like pie
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    how do low levels keep the economy alive? your logic fails, i see no points made to uphold your point, GG low level, try again later

and heavens tear means another thing , the above poster, of which my love burns for her with the intensity of 1000 suns....

For a start they probably bring a higher percentage of ingame coin into the market than say,+60's do...
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
    edited May 2009
    not really, 90+ venos can grind 2m in about 5-6 hours

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009

b:cuteb:kiss

wuvs wuvs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear
    Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    HT means... Even when I'm too bored to actually play, I can just stand around reading the world chat and still be entertained.^^

It also means I can buy DQ mats at a fair price, as opposed to the high priced **** on the newer servers.

Although the lag is getting a bit silly. Hate having to use the 'best performance' setting. Looks like ****. But beats freezing for 5+ seconds in Arch.
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009

For some odd reason.... after reading youre posts .... The part i made white already reminds me of you, and youre not even high lvl yet. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Umeru - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    off topic:
    uhm.... i don't want this thread to get closed because of flames b:surrender
    Also, half right and half wrong about the low/high level on both sides. You can't get at high level if you don't start out as low level. But high levels can get money more fast than a low level. Right? b:pleased
    Also, please stay on topic, its what HT means to you. thanks :) we all need each other's support regardless of level

on topic:
    So far in HT, I been having good times :), so far HT is fun so far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nyan nyan nyan nyan.
  • Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Lots of children, and lots of obnoxious people.
    Fortunately I get to ignore most of them in game (mainly enrage players), and just do stuff on my own or with my guild.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Lots of children, and lots of obnoxious people.
    Fortunately I get to ignore most of them in game (mainly enrage players), and just do stuff on my own or with my guild.

And then you get to come here to the forums and repeatedly whine about it on a mysterious alt!

Rock on with your bad self!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    spam on cat-baby.
    Or is that cat woman, or maybe cat man.
    Gosh I dont know anymore. All these enrage players blurring the gender lines makes me so confused.
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I b:laugh when I read this post about lowbie spending more coin. High levels spend way more coin and gold daily. Charms, GA, Exp Scrolls, Mats, D.Orbs, gems, fashion... b:bye

To the OP...two words... Good Times! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    spam on cat-baby.
    Or is that cat woman, or maybe cat man.
    Gosh I dont know anymore. All these enrage players blurring the gender lines makes me so confused.

Since techinically Im pixels, I would go for all of the above! I would prefer if you thought of me as a big ole hairy 500 lb greasy sweaty hermaphadite. Then at least I wont have to worry about you touching yourself when you think of me, unless your into that type of thing, which you do seem to talk about different gender ALOT and seem to have an uncommon fascination with what people are. So maybe you are.

But hey I dont judge to each their own!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada