Jade Dynasty Online

2»

Comments

• Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think this one runs for 1 month. I think the site said May 26-June 25.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I plan to try it out dunno how good its gonna be tho looks purty tho :3
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • HayleyW - Heavens Tear
    HayleyW - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ive never done betas besides for fps betas do we keep our level when the real one comes out?
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ive never done betas besides for fps betas do we keep our level when the real one comes out?

Well the Closed Beta people for PWI and ESO did not get to keep their characters in Open Beta though sometimes and just maybe they will have a contest in CB to give you items for OB. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    So the characters are only for the CB, when the Open Beta comes out we'll have to make new ones?

Hm. Shoot, I was hoping I could be ahead of the leveling curve for a change :) I still look forward to trying it out though. I've been trying to find things about the game online, both as Jade Dynasty and it's original version (the spelling escapes me for now), but there seems to be very little aside from a blog on the the CB for the Phillipenes.

It seems that the customization system is very different from the in depth one we have here. Sounds a bit more comparable to what the Barbs get selection wise. And no more uber-jumping. Which means watch out for pitfalls in town! The "classless" advancement system sounds... interesting. I'm curious to see how that works out ^x^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yanjing - Heavens Tear
    Yanjing - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So the characters are only for the CB, when the Open Beta comes out we'll have to make new ones?

Hm. Shoot, I was hoping I could be ahead of the leveling curve for a change :) I still look forward to trying it out though. I've been trying to find things about the game online, both as Jade Dynasty and it's original version (the spelling escapes me for now), but there seems to be very little aside from a blog on the the CB for the Phillipenes.

It seems that the customization system is very different from the in depth one we have here. Sounds a bit more comparable to what the Barbs get selection wise. And no more uber-jumping. Which means watch out for pitfalls in town! The "classless" advancement system sounds... interesting. I'm curious to see how that works out ^x^

I wouldn't really call it classless...there are definitely still clear-cut classes! There aren't races though, and you don't choose your class until level 15. :)
    yay
  • Insergapwn - Harshlands
    Insergapwn - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well the Closed Beta people for PWI and ESO did not get to keep their characters in Open Beta though sometimes and just maybe they will have a contest in CB to give you items for OB. b:dirty

Would be nice for a confirmation on this as it's going to decide whether I bother with CB or wait until OB/Release before I start playing as there's no point grinding up a char for it to be deleted
  • Rosewhite - Sanctuary
    Rosewhite - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Would be nice for a confirmation on this as it's going to decide whether I bother with CB or wait until OB/Release before I start playing as there's no point grinding up a char for it to be deleted

Aryanna is right, generally closed beta is to test out bugs and you generally don't get to keep your chars. Also I am MAJORLY excited about this game, i too have been playing it on the PH servers and its quickly becoming a favorite after PW. This game will still be my main tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm just a vagabond with flowers for Algernon...
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Got my key :) Might as well try it out, although I agree with those who aren't liking that we don't get to keep CB characters. But oh well, at least once the open beta starts you'll already have the hang of things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Ishane - Dreamweaver
    Ishane - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I got my key too..b:victory. I can't wait to play CB. I even registered for Celestial Destroyer (Zhu Xian = Celestial Destroyer = Jade Dynasty) so I could try the game in english before CB and get a feeling about the game.

It looks very similar to PW (same engine probably) and even share some music tracks. Only lvl 21 there but I don't have the intention to play that char much longer. I'll probably stick with Jade Dynasty and PW.

See you in game...b:bye

PS: I apologize for my english... I know it's not very good...b:cry
  • Yanjing - Heavens Tear
    Yanjing - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Any idea when the JD forums will go up? b:bye
    yay
  • ryotakee
    ryotakee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have been dying to wait for the official USA international version of zhu xian aka Jady Dynasty!

I cant wait, hit me up on the JD official forums soon!

~Ryo
    Jade Dynasty Beta (2x exp,Free jadeons!)
    Server: EAST-The Billows.
    Class : Lupin
    Level : 5X
    Guild : Insanity (Family Leader : eMotion!
  • dopey22
    dopey22 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    GhostLord All the way b:victory. b:chuckle
    Join the forum now ryan626.webs.com and be part of the team
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    I hope the forums come up soon. The release is a little over a week away now, and I wouldn't mind getting the chance to read some guides before diving in. Learning by doing is cool and all but I like to have a map and a compass to glance at if need be XD

I'm hoping people who played the PH version will lend the forums their knowledge like when PWI was launched last year ^x^ Because I can't find anything online, and I'm normally quite good at digging things up o0; All I found was blog posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• taelrak
    taelrak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The release is a little over a week away now

b:cry a whole week!
  • dopey22
    edited May 2009
    I did made up a forum. And i need to recruit people to be in the team. With guides and etc feel free to contact me. http://ryan626.webs.com/ here is the forum
  • StatusQuO - Harshlands
    StatusQuO - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    how soon? any1 knows exact release date for the forums?
  • Pseido - Sanctuary
    Pseido - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Closed Beta will be PvP or PvE?
  • sss334
    sss334 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I was wondering if anyone could register me a zx online ph account. I used to have one but that was a while ago and now I keep getting these errors when I try to go to register page.. Any ideas guys? I want to try it again, but this account issue is getting in my way! Thanks!
    Jade Dynasty Closed Beta
    Sanctity - 65 Jadeon - PK Marshal

Jade Dynasty Open Beta
    Steve - 58 Vim - Ex ImmortaL Member

Jade Dynasty Ascension (JD2 - Present)
    oVineo - 4X Arden - Sinister Member
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I play the MY version and run the guide website for it. Its kinda like the ecatomb site just not as good.

Its at www.myccguide.com

Quest guides, video guides, city war guides, kozo guides, fighing guides, etc all is there.

I might make a subdomain and convert it over for the US version havent decided yet. Im usually too busy but one of my guildies has offered to help me on it so we will see. But meanwhile feel free to use it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Could someone explain more about Libraws? and will it be PvP or PvE?

I am going to be GhostLord or GhostTrail, but probably will test both in Closed Beta, so in Open Beta I already knew which character I want to play.

GhostLord as I won't die just from a single look on me and I will get to tank bosses. I want to see if it really is so hard to keep aggro with all those aggro skills.
    GhostTrail looks awesome, bit of this and bit of that. Can't stop thinking about it as JD's Venomancer - bit of everything, switches forms and uses parasitic spells.
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm going to be looking into this game when it comes out. I'm still too busy, and enjoying this one ATM to bother with it's closed beta. But from the videos I've seen, and from what I've read it looks great.

Might be a good game to take breaks from PWI with, since I think it's also a f2p game also. I've already talked to friends about playing it. And some in my guild are already talking about it also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Great site, Cat! I've bookmarked it after reading through about the clans ^x^

I think I'll use the CB to test out a few choices so that I know which one to go with when OB starts ^x^ I should be able to run two characters past 15 in the one month to test it out... *crosses fingers* If the leveling speed's the same as PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dopey22
    edited May 2009
    Well . Yeah i also play MY-Server If you guys wanna join my forum just for guides and etc ... let me know so i can show ya b:chuckle. About Myccguides those builds for class i suggest you fix it Cat ... cause too many flaw b:chuckle
    http://ryan626.webs.com/
  • Insergapwn - Harshlands
    Insergapwn - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So... is it PvP or just PvE ?
  • sss334
    edited May 2009
    Well, the PH registration got fixed and I made account and now have the client and I was on last night for a bit. Anyone interested can come play the PH version with me. I consider the download for PH one much faster, and more events with them. I got on and they did this one event 2x exp for the whole day when I was on. Complete english and helpful players/friends. I already have one now teaching me how to get to 15+ easily.

-Edited due to forum rules-
    I play on Channel 3!

HINT: Traitor wolfs. They do 1 damage and so do you, but you kill them with ease and you get tons of exp.
    Jade Dynasty Closed Beta

Jade Dynasty Open Beta

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    dopey22 wrote: »
    Well . Yeah i also play MY-Server If you guys wanna join my forum just for guides and etc ... let me know so i can show ya b:chuckle. About Myccguides those builds for class i suggest you fix it Cat ... cause too many flaw b:chuckle

The builds on the forums were builds suggested from players from the original Zhu Xian. They are based on being lvl 150 and restating once you hit that level. Unless you have a lvl 150 toon I dont think your in a position to judge someone elses builds. Just like any game your build is based on your preference and playstyle.

When I started playing I did my own build without looking at any guide and I love my toon the way she is. Some people swear by using builds that have been used before. Its all in what you prefer and your playstyle.

I will not be changing anything or telling people they cant post THEIR build on the forums for that reason. IF you have a build YOU THINK is better feel free to post it too. So others can see your OPINION of a good build to use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • shadoku408
    shadoku408 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hi i was looking at the website and im not sure if this is where im supposed to post but here goes ,i just saw the jade dynasty website (about the beta) , went through registration and all but i cant seem to find the client anywhere, was it only available before beta began?
  • sss334
    edited May 2009
    If you read the information when you click join beta, it specifically says that the client will be available a few days before beta starts. I'm guessing this will be 1-2 days before, whcih will be.. The 24/25th?
    Jade Dynasty Closed Beta

Jade Dynasty Open Beta

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Forums are up!!!! b:victory

Forum can be found here and the client download here.

Please take any future Jade Dynasty discussions there.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.