Jade Dynasty Online

Lycurgus - Lost City
Lycurgus - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
Jade Dynasty is yet another fantastic game made by PWE. Jade Dynasty is also known as Zhu Xian and Celestial Destroyer(by Cubizone).

In this post I'm gonna tell you a little bit about Jade Dynasty and give you a few links at the end cause It's not going to be too in-depth. All these names are possible to change due to the fact that PWE has yet to fully release it so i'll give the Celestial Destroyer Names.

Races:
Sorry everyone, there are no elves or untamed in this one, just plain ol' humans.

Classes:
Everyone starts off as a Novice(also Paladin) for the first 15 levels and then pick a clan or "school".

Ghost Lord Clan - The Tanks and Heavy Hitters. Not very slow but not as fast as the Joyous Clan.

Green Cloud Clan - The Wizards of Jade Dynasty, Long Range hitters, low health, but heavy hitting magic attacks.

Sky Tone Temple - The Clerics. Nuf' Said.

Joyous Clan - Known as Assassins, Fast and Heavy hitting. Low Defense is their only weakness.

Ghost Trail Clan - The most interesting class, they're a little physical and a little magical. They have three forms. Human, Ghost and Demon. All with there own powers.

Each Clan has 5 ranks or stages, each with new skills and abilities.

There's no attribute allocation in this game, but skill point allocation, with there own level requirement and prerequisites. Also in this game are Librum points, which supplement the skills you learn. From what I gathered, you get 1 every 10 levels after level 15. 15,25,35,etc..

Armor and Weapon System:
Instead of getting a single piece of armor you can get the entire set at the requisite level. you get your first armor set at level 1 and another at level 15 and every other 15 levels. Same with weapons.

Crafting:
Instead of getting Blacksmithing or Tailoring skills, you get a simple crafting skill. You have to get "Recipes" in order to make the Item and you have to level your crafting skill in order to make high level gear.

Refining and Perfusing:
For all you cash players, No need to pay cash to refine! Only if you want to make it more successful or to prevent yourself from lowering or losing your gear. Refining increases the base stats of the equipment but perfusing allows you to add stats to your equipment, such as Hit, Dodge, Defense, Hp, Mp and so on.

Kozo/Talisman:
These nifty little items float around you, they give you new skills and adds to your stats. The more you use them the stronger they get. They also have an ability called Amalgamation (like I said, names will probably change). This skill sets your char on auto-kill. You can even choose to kill all mobs or quest only mobs. It's for us lazy people ^^;

Pets:
Everyone can have there own cute little pets run around with you and help battle. Though these pets kind of "evolve over time". I'm not really sure how it works (Cubizone sucks at this right now).

Mounts:
Nothing really different about these mounts other than the fact that you can actually F****** BATTLE ON THEM. Yes, Battle Class Mounts exist in this game.

That's about all I have to explain so here are some links to fill in some gaps.
-Edited due to forumrules- (<-- This is the one I'm playing on)
http://zxonline.e-games.com.ph/
http://zxmania.blogspot.com/

Hope this has helped anyone interested in Jade Dynasty. ^^
---
Forgot to mention, you virtually can never run out of quests, an NPC called a Quest Officer always has quests for you, some that give awesome EXP. Some that well.. not so much, but you can't run out of quests, which is a plus!
Post edited by Lycurgus - Lost City on

Comments

• Rosewhite - Sanctuary
    Rosewhite - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm playing the PH version right now and I love it. I was going to do the MY version but the pH version downloaded faster. I've actually tried all the classes but the one i stuck with is the Joyous Clan (known as Bonding Bliss in PH). I don't speak Philippine but its in english and there are english speaking people. Anyway, I can't wait until we get closed beta here because i definitely plan on playing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm just a vagabond with flowers for Algernon...
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:infuriated more poeple leaving pwi
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Rosewhite - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    b:infuriated more poeple leaving pwi

lol who said anything about leaving? i'm with a good guild i have no plan on leaving.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyohatsu - Sanctuary
    Kyohatsu - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Sounds and looks great, I'm really looking forward to it! Though it's a shame that there's only one race but the assassins and Ghost Trail jobs kind make it up for that.
    And pets - yes, pets for everyone! *_*

Do we have date for an international release?
    ~ One of the best lessons children learn through video games is standing still will get them killed quicker than anything else. ~
  • Yanjing - Heavens Tear
    Yanjing - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    THIS
    GAME
    RULES

Ghost King sect is my school of choice. :) I cannot wait for OB. It's going to kick butt.
    yay
  • shadowxwarrior
    shadowxwarrior Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    where can i download jade dynasty PH version or MY version.
    what is PH and MY stand for?
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    where can i download jade dynasty PH version or MY version.
    what is PH and MY stand for?

Hi, please refrain from soliciting links to external versions of our gaming products on these forums.

In any case, if you can hold on just a weee bit longer the CB for JB is right around the corner. b:victory
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    PH = Philippines.
    MY = Malaysia.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • XAnonymousx - Heavens Tear
    XAnonymousx - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i'm so gonna be a ghost trail person thing for sure b:chuckle
  • Seryss - Heavens Tear
    Seryss - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Does this game work by the same cashshop principle as PWI, with the use of heirograms to keep HP and MP up for grinding?

Which brings up the question of whether or not JD will be very grind oriented or quest oriented (with a story that actually goes along)?
  • Kitano - Harshlands
    Kitano - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    CB beta test will run from May 26, 2009 to June 12, 2009.
    http://jd.perfectworld.com/
  • Zunko - Lost City
    Zunko - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The next game released from Perfect World entertainment, its really neat, instead of being based on Chinese Mythology like Perfect World, its based on Chinese Ancient Dynastys.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pL_U0fwYY0&feature=related

This game is like the next Hero Online, if anyone played it its similar to it with three times more features, ha!

Closed Beta on May 26th

News closed*
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Know how to be part of closed beta?
  • GodessLilly - Dreamweaver
    GodessLilly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Looks awesome, i cant wait to try it out. I would love to know how to get into the CB as well. Already got the other 2 games dled may as well add the 3rd :)
  • Rosewhite - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Click on the games list at the top of the page, click on Jade Dynasty and there should be a round button that says join the beta and it will give you instructions. I got my key!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xheavenzx - Sanctuary
    Xheavenzx - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    click on this link : http://jd.perfectworld.com
    Then click "Enter Beta now" and just follow the instructions to get your key :)
    a better HD clip is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MccBrV62vU you may view in HD
    b:pleased b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Had my key for a couple days now. b:pleased

Still do wonder though how people always find out when the GM's don't say a word... -Goes to hunt down her ingame friend to find out how she found out- b:chuckle

Also like last time with Ether Sage online we will leave this thread open but will either close and point to this thread or combine any new ones to here. So please keep it to this thread. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxybeast - Dreamweaver
    Foxybeast - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I will stay at Perfect Worldb:pleased
  • Xheavenzx - Sanctuary
    Xheavenzx - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If i like Jade Dynasty too, i'll play both b:pleased but i'll always stay with perfect world, this game rocks :)) b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salvia - Heavens Tear
    Salvia - Heavens Tear Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ooh this looks interesting. Martial arts has always interested me and this seems to be more focused on that. I can't wait to try it out. Oh and of course Perfect World International will still be my main mmo. ^.^
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=968287001[/SIGPIC]
    ________Evil is calling her name. . .and she is answering________
    _____________________"Take me away."____________________
  • Yanjing - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    YEAH

YEAH

YEAH

Jade Dynasty rocks, I've been waiting for CB for FOREVER. I already know what class I'll be playing and stuff. I already tried it on PH beta so I can answer some questions about classes and stuff if you have any.
    yay
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i wont play if i cant be a furry tiger..... I DONT WANNA SHAVE!!!b:cry
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So has anyone else noticed that Jade Dynasty now has a page too. Closed beta keys are still available are you sleeping or what. Go get them
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Fenominx - Sanctuary
    Fenominx - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    woop!! i know i got my key!!! cant wait for the beta to open ;)
    Dreamweaver: Cleric; MoonReign
    Sanctuary: Venomancer; fenominx
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I got my key a few days ago ^x^

I found out because when I log in I play around on the PWE page for a little while. Saw the new dropdown that listed Jade Dynasty's page and barreled into it. I love the previews but the streaming on them is a little evil. Could be my net connection, it doesn't buffer as fast as it used to and there's no pause to let it catch up on the vids.

I can't wait though. It looks like it'll be a lot of fun, I spied what looks like a ninja-esque class. I look forward to seeing what the classes and skillsets will be like. I love PWI but an extra outlet to play with will be fun. I've never been in on a closed beta before so it's something else to look forward to :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Yanjing - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    I got my key a few days ago ^x^

I found out because when I log in I play around on the PWE page for a little while. Saw the new dropdown that listed Jade Dynasty's page and barreled into it. I love the previews but the streaming on them is a little evil. Could be my net connection, it doesn't buffer as fast as it used to and there's no pause to let it catch up on the vids.

I can't wait though. It looks like it'll be a lot of fun, I spied what looks like a ninja-esque class. I look forward to seeing what the classes and skillsets will be like. I love PWI but an extra outlet to play with will be fun. I've never been in on a closed beta before so it's something else to look forward to :)

There is a ninja assassin class. :)
    yay
  • Flaming_Amy - Lost City
    Flaming_Amy - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I did notice and have only gone and grabbed myself a beta key ;)
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So has anyone else noticed that Jade Dynasty now has a page too. Closed beta keys are still available are you sleeping or what. Go get them

Merged threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'll likely give it a spin ... it mainly depends on whether fellow guildies give it a test-drive ... I like to have a few people to hang out with that I already know.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • dachs
    dachs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's a stupid question, but - how long do closed betas usually last? I already got my beta key, I just wnat to know.
    "Er ist ganz nah. Nun leuchte frisch,
    Er ist neugierig wie ein Fisch;" - random quote from Goethe's Faust II.
This discussion has been closed.