Seriously?

Options

Comments

• Sager - Sanctuary
    Sager - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The screenshot was taken on 09/05/2009 10:06:41 am which was last week, not this week.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Rofl dan why are all your screenshots taken in tt O___O*i heard u have tt orgies in there* b:scorn
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
  • velsin
    velsin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm Audeamus, anyone in legendary could verify that statement by reviewing a kill log of the TW if they had one. I'd probably be in there 10-20 times.

Here's an interesting twist, since were getting rumors and conspiracy theories going. What if we were actually all Legendary alts, and we were just using this faction to train for TW while we can before Nef takes over? *shivers* god knows they could use the practice. Who knows, maybe it'll work?

Could be that Nef started this faction to toy with everyone in legendary. Could be that we represent a number of factions in an attempt to start rumors over nothing.

This is just me defending my noob faction now. Were a legit faction, we like to help people, and we like to particepate. Just because everyone else likes to attack nef doesn't mean everyone should. We enjoy a good fight, even though one cleric with an ungodly high tempest skill can one hit the entire platform of us. Does it really matter who smokes us?

It's a game, a way to get our name out there for people. We'll take any intelligent person in regardless of level and work with them. I joined at level 35 about six weeks ago, I'm sitting at 60 right now. Audeamus has been a lot of fun. We'll be back next week. Every week after that as well.

I guess this would make for post number 2? Thanks for the thread link Dom. I like watching whiners get stewed.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Rofl dan why are all your screenshots taken in tt O___O*i heard u have tt orgies in there* b:scorn

Bah. I spend more time in TT than actual grinding. I'd be lv 95 if I kept up with my grinding mates and never did TT lol.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • drskull
    drskull Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If you dont name the person out so u dont have any evidence to support ur statement b:bye

to be honest the intent of the post was not to PROVE legend was full of whiners...

Like i said many times in the post i was basing this on MY own exp with legend

MY = Not yours

i was not really attacking legend as much as i was defending nef

how ever yes i do not care for legend myself but as i stated out of the 2 super powers i choose the LESSER of the 2 evils

that is what i was stating its my OPINION that legend is worse then nef

sry that msg got confused by my tangent about the recent duel with the leg member who i will not name becuase it will only turn into a flame post about

"no i dont ...."yes you did" ... your a liar and fat" etc....... and that would prove nothing since if i did name him he would inevitably just deny it to save face
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bah. I spend more time in TT than actual grinding. I'd be lv 95 if I kept up with my grinding mates and never did TT lol.

LMAO....I think most of us in Regicide spend more time in TT and RB than actually grinding......at least it seems that way b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • devil85
    devil85 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:laugh is it really illegal to get funded by other faction? if it is not, then who cares! calm down TheDan and Sager. b:thanks This post has gone too far off the topic. b:shocked

The question was, why do people think that any faction would make a fake faction to bid on themselves. If there is no answer. Then we shall end this thread b:bye
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The only time funding another faction's TW is illegal is when it is done by a defending faction in order to outbid a legitimate attacker.
    What does whether or not Legendary paid for Regicide's bid matter anyways?
    Even if they did, Regicide isn't the only other faction bidding, and Legendary certainly didn't pay for ALL of it.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The only time funding another faction's TW is illegal is when it is done by a defending faction in order to outbid a legitimate attacker.
    What does whether or not Legendary paid for Regicide's bid matter anyways?
    Even if they did, Regicide isn't the only other faction bidding, and Legendary certainly didn't pay for ALL of it.

So they paid for some of it O___O?
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    no, that isn't what I said, lol
    I don't know if they did or not, I'm simply stating that even if they did pay Regicide, there are still other factions bidding that weren't funded by Legendary
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Only thing they did was 'pay' us a visit. We came unarmed, just open-hands. We saw a problem, so we sat down and sought to rectify it.

Why do people spread rumors that Legendary paid us, when we have our own funding and envisions? We do what we believe is right. Plus... we could just as easily say "Nefarious paid Soviet to outbid us."

• Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary
    Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why do people spread rumors
    Because people are stupid by nature.
    This is only a game so just ignore the rumors, let the whiners QQ all they want... and just play
    Saving Ladies...For the Old Fashioned Joy of Killing....

hope the only lady u wanna save is me sethie... b:cute
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I find it interesting how Sager used the dictionary links. I used one so I could post the entries for employed, since he obviously went with only one of the definitions of the word. I get there on the link he provided and find he truncated the entries for spy.

3. One who secretly keeps watch on another or others.
    4. An act of spying

So, he would be your spy, by your own entry. If you had used the whole thing, or looked at other meanings of employ beyond the strictly job/monetary version.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    DRAMA....

/me grabs some tasty popcorns :D
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Using fake factions to bid against oneself as a defensive screen as Nefarious has been doing is not against rules and they are free to do it.

Really though the only type of bidding which is against rules is using a fake faction to outbid a legitimate attacker.
    This type of bid is why the Nefarious leader was banned last week. Nefarious attempted to block Regicide's legitimate bid and the GMs found enough evidence to enact punishment.

I'm not sure if they have been doing this all along but this is the time they were caught red-handed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    MorgulLord - Sanctuary Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Using fake factions to bid against oneself as a defensive screen as Nefarious has been doing is not against rules and they are free to do it.

Are you implying that NoWayOut, LoveHurts, etc are fake factions of Nef's making ?

Are you just speculating or do you have evidence to back up your claims?

~Morgul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally...
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Are you implying that NoWayOut, LoveHurts, etc are fake factions of Nef's making ?

Are you just speculating or do you have evidence to back up your claims?

~Morgul

No, Asterelle is talking about Soviet outbidding our legitimate bid on Dragon Wilderness for 5 Million. Soviet has a 10k max refund value. I'm guessing just one person in the faction.

• MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    No, Asterelle is talking about Soviet outbidding our legitimate bid on Dragon Wilderness for 5 Million. Soviet has a 10k max refund value. I'm guessing just one person in the faction.

Not quite. The second part of his post is directed at the Soviet outbid incident. Its the first part I need clarification for.

~Morgul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yes there is evidence of Nefarious bidding against itself defensively:

Falls was banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lesson learned :(

i wish i saw that coming, would have try to stop it. anyway next week it's gonna be interesting, since our leader is not ban and we can bid :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wait a sec.

First you say this:

Then you say this in clarification:
    Yes there is evidence of Nefarious bidding against itself defensively:

Falls was banned.

Contradicting. b:puzzled

PS: I'm not arguing for/against the Soviet bid. I've been playing long enough to know a thing or two about ethics ingame. So no questions asked here.

~Morgul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    you forgot to include the "unless its used to block a legitimate bid" part of what Asterelle said
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    In short, I think Asterelle means you are free to attack yourself, as long as you don't attempt to cancel a legitimate attacker with a fake faction.

• MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    In short, I think Asterelle means you are free to attack yourself, as long as you don't attempt to cancel a legitimate attacker with a fake faction.

Yes, I kinda got that. Its just that his first paragraph was a little misleading.

~Morgul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sorry Morg I guess I screwed my wording a bit....

1) Yes Nef has bid against itself and there is proof.
    2) Not all bids against oneself are against the rules.

The only such bid that I know of with absolute evidence was the one Falls was banned for because the GMs specifically investigated that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    nef....fake factions.....phoney bidding? answer.....yes. reason........easy.
    bidding multiple times on yourself with fake factions insures battle times are distributed so no 2 strong factions will ever attack at same time. example: legendary bids - fake bid - fake bid- fake bid- rebirth - fake bid - fake bid - fake bid - steel - fake bid - wow what u know they get thrown in a barrel mixed up a little an all of a sudden...... Legendary an 3 fakers 1 day....steel an 2 fakers then rebirth....more fakers. no hard fights at same time......no chance to lose. personally i dont care i think its good business tactic. but lets not pretend it doesnt happen
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    nef....fake factions.....phoney bidding? answer.....yes. reason........easy.
    bidding multiple times on yourself with fake factions insures battle times are distributed so no 2 strong factions will ever attack at same time. example: legendary bids - fake bid - fake bid- fake bid- rebirth - fake bid - fake bid - fake bid - steel - fake bid - wow what u know they get thrown in a barrel mixed up a little an all of a sudden...... Legendary an 3 fakers 1 day....steel an 2 fakers then rebirth....more fakers. no hard fights at same time......no chance to lose. personally i dont care i think its good business tactic. but lets not pretend it doesnt happen

Yes, but some of us actually know how to get around the fake faction bids(which I won't reveal), and know how to coordinate 3 attacks on one day b:chuckle

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sorry Morg I guess I screwed my wording a bit....

1) Yes Nef has bid against itself and there is proof.
    2) Not all bids against oneself are against the rules.

The only such bid that I know of with absolute evidence was the one Falls was banned for because the GMs specifically investigated that one.
    As embarrassing an act as it is to be banned for it, the sad thing is that nothing and no one will be phased with this =/ Wish the ban where longer for peeps who pull dumb stunts like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kinoku - Sanctuary
    Kinoku - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't know where everyone gets their *facts* But I clearly remember Falls telling the leader of Soviet no, not to bid. And then being pissed as hell when he did it anyway.