Seriously?

Options
13»

Comments

• _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't know where everyone gets their *facts* But I clearly remember Falls telling the leader of Soviet no, not to bid. And then being pissed as hell when he did it anyway.

That would be an understatement.
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    who cares? whats done is done, whats said is said. lets focus on enjoying the game, and stop worrying about he said she said nonsense.

when are we gonna bring up something else in this server forum besides Top Guild and TW Drama?

Geesh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    who cares? whats done is done, whats said is said. lets focus on enjoying the game, and stop worrying about he said she said nonsense.

when are we gonna bring up something else in this server forum besides Top Guild and TW Drama?

Geesh.

Pfff have you seen the boards for the other servers? They're filled with inane recruitment threads. Here we have politics! Excitement!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary
    Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Geesh.

Finaly someone that says something worth reading!!!!!
    Saving Ladies...For the Old Fashioned Joy of Killing....

hope the only lady u wanna save is me sethie... b:cute
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Pfff have you seen the boards for the other servers? They're filled with inane recruitment threads. Here we have politics! Excitement!

LMFAO......Oh my god, that made me spit out my mountain dew......b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye